Music is My Hot Sex

Story Info
A means to outsmart him holds a consequence.
2.5k words
10.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bigger lesson should have been not reacting at all. He told her that no scenes would be played that day. It was disconcerting, but she seemed to understand…at first. She loved to provoke and prod him as if the shoe were on the other foot. She sometimes wondered how he out up with her. Deep down she knew though. He loved the act of her submission. She was already his sub but he needed someone that would play with him almost as much as he played with her. The power struggle wasn't in vain but it turned into a game for them. No reaction at all gives her power, a power too big for her to handle. No problem, he would be more than happy to relinquish that power and show her how to hold it in the process.

He knew she had a thing about sensory deprivation. She would only let him cut off one sense at a time. He, on the other hand, wanted to cut most of them off heightening the lesser to the max. With this being only a "limit" on her list, primed the opportunity to the spotlight. Her complaints about it being hot caused the show she was putting on for him. Prancing around in nothing but a camisole and matching panties, a royal navy blue with a deep blood burgundy lace edging the garments no less, was just not going to do. She knew…she knew those colors were the perfect contribution for the scene. A scene that wasn't supposed to played yet or today. She knew royal blue being the ultimate color of domination for him. Him. Not her. The burgundy was a nice touch, being the color her ass turned when he disciplined her. Discipline. Is it really just that when she strutted about… begging for it? He sighed deeply and tried to continue with his paper and thought of how to give her what she needed but show her what she wanted was to please him.

He closed his eyes and thought of the shade of deep red contrasting on her naturally tanned skin sprayed across her ass, breasts, thighs, stomach…

"Baby?"

Her soft tone woke him from his reverie and he tipped the corner of the paper down, looked at her coolly with one eye which offered her an unspoken "yes?"

"I said do you mind if I turn on some music while we read?"

She swung her legs to the floor but waited for his answer. He nodded her to the stereo with a grunt then put the paper down completely to get something to drink. As she rambled about the new CD mix she made and how she hoped he liked it, he turned and stretched with his back to her before going into the kitchen. He didn't see her position, bent from the hips exposing her round butt to him almost like she offered it to him. He reached into the fridge for the beer he promised himself for the next day after work but he found it better to crack it open then…he needed it. He swigged it as he turned towards the partition of the kitchen connected to the den; he nearly drowned himself with the bottle's contents. He caught a glimpse of her straightening from the previous stance he left her in to go the kitchen. The view of her ass poked out further than what it naturally did, made his dick vibrate in his jeans. The commotions of him from the kitchen made her turn and run to see what happened. Laughing, she immediately dropped to her knees with a rag in hand wiped up the mess. The song on the stereo made him take his attention away from the woman who was only inches from his zipper.

"Did you miss your mouth?"

"What song is this?" He questioned as he ignored hers.

Her strokes to clean up the mess slowed before she looked up to him with a pert smile. "Teacher's Pet" she seductively purred before she licked her lips and continued with the task before her, but she looked up at him the whole time. The look was more than seductive, it teased, it challenged. Challenged? They stood there for a moment and when she was sure he wasn't going to make a move her eyes lowered to her moving hands.

"Babe you should take that shirt off so it can be washed." She said with a small impression of defeat wrapped around the statement.

His smirk broadened into a full grin as he removed his shirt. Now she started to get it. "You may know what you want but I know what you need." he thought. Granted she won by getting a scene played on a day he said no to but ultimately he won by her lost of focus on her limitations….limitations to be exploited now all because she yearned so deeply for….discipline.

Her head shot up as she heard the buckle of his belt jingle. The corner of her mouth began to play up as she watched him wrap the thick leather tightly around his hand. He secured it with a latch connected to it to keep it from coming undone. He slowly lifted her upright on her knees and began to feel her face with both hands. He crouched down beside her and stripped her of her camisole, which left her completely naked from the waist up. His leather bound hand stayed at her neck and collar bone while the other splayed down further to her full breasts. He tested the weight of both before he smoothed down the middle to her stomach and stopped before the tip of the middle finger reached the edge of her lacy panties. Her hips bucked up slightly to allow him entrance. He quickly moved his hand and swatted the inside of her thigh that caused a hiss to seep from her clenched teeth. She solemnly looked to him already knowing her error. When he first got to her, she was so quick to reach for her pussy his head would swim. That was the first thing he broke…only his hands would be at her entrance between her thighs and only when he was ready. The swat reminded her of that and told her he wasn't ready. She lowered her eyes in shame but not before he quickly jerked her head up by the hair. She didn't say the magic words.

"I'm sorry sir. Thank you sir." she pouted

Pouting at the beginning wasn't allowed either but he suspected she knew that too. If not, oh well. SMACK! This time on the right cheek of her ass causing a little ripple in both cheeks that he adored watching so much, a ripple that would soon become a wave…a wave of passion, power, and understanding for both to enjoy. Doris Day took it on home with her rendition of "Teacher's Pet" and the next song cued up almost as the last was ending. This ditty needed no introduction. The deep moans of Nina Simone begged her Daddy for some sugar in her bowl just confirmed for him that she made this compilation especially for the scene. A scene that wasn't supposed to be played yet or today but there was no use if he stopped now. She would of left and a rubbed one out in direct defiance of him. Defiance…something he saw constantly in her eyes as the days waned. He sighed deeply before he looked down at his bad girl. He zoned in on her neck again and the leather bound hand snaked from her collarbone to the elongated region. With deliberate but soft pressure he guided her to her feet and turned her away from him and they walked from the kitchen to the den. Only inches apart, she started to nudge her rump firmly into his straining erection. The grip got tighter, only to move her away from his groin and he immediately swatted her left cheek. Now less of a ripple and more of a tidal, she choked out a guttural "mmmm" as his hand slid up and down the assaulted flesh. Now he's convinced that she's deliberately trying to be punished. Punish…

With the same tight grip around her throat, he led her to the single sofa he was sitting in earlier and had her face away from him as he released the tension from his zipper. He tied her legs to either side of the chair. He had her legs spread in a comfortable but still less than functional position…at least for her. He took the belt off his hand and let it fall on her back lightly and it caused her to jump. He dragged the soft hide up and down her back in a rhythm to compliment the song as she ached for her ass to receive some attention. He allowed her that one solace and took the tip of the belt and lightly slapped it across her round mound in rapid secession. Her back was arched to the limit which provided handy access to the round mounds to her front. With the other hand he found the right nipple of her goose bumped tit and began to roll it around in his fingers with great pressure. Her ass started to wiggle out onto him again as she felt the heat that radiated from his crotch, he then roughly snatched her arms to the back of her and moved from both her ass and her nipple.

A soft pout that she hadn't thought he heard unleashed a larger amount of the belt to lash its way onto both her ass cheeks now. She jolted up then slumped back down as he bound her hands behind her with the belt. He took the excess rope left from her legs and threw it over the high beam of the den and connected it to the belt that helped her balance and ultimately elevated her ass for his devilish pleasure. She had a tendency to squirm big time when punishment was administered. Still slumped over wasn't going to do for him either, so a quick hard swat from his heavy hand and a curt "Up!" from his lips sent the signal of "attention solider!" through her body. He walked over to the stereo and turned the music up louder. Her shiver then turned to a quake of anticipation, so much so she wasn't even aware of the fact that he'd taken two of her coveted senses already, sight and now that the music blared, sound. She arched her back against the restraints and tried to look at him with her pleading eyes but nothing gave. It proved that the old adage of "curiosity killed the cat" rang true; he landed another heavy-handed swat to her ass. The tinge of red broke to the light after that lick and his cock twitched because the scene was only getting started.

He walked over to the closet of goodies he used to do scenes with and wanted to try something different. He tried not to choose the objects that tended to be her favorites but coincidentally they were his too. Such as the cat o tails, riding crop, the bullwhip, weighted nipple clamps, feathers, and other toys to explore her body with. Suddenly an idea sprang to life. He took his time as he prepared the objects as she waited through a very slow version of "Baby, it's you." Once ready he moved back to the den with marbles from the freezer, the bull whip, and a bamboo stick. He laced the bullwhip around her breasts and pulled them taut by the handle, which made them protrude. As the voice of Polly Styrene filled the room she slumped slightly. Polly voiced her opinions on bondage and what people can do with it and he saw his defiant one shudder at the thought of what must have gone through his mind at the choice of song. His smirk played on his lips as his calloused hand came down on her bottom sending that familiar signal. "Not very Punk rock of you ay?" He laughed in his mind as she straightened to attention again.

He leaned down close to her ear and told her that he was going to put something on the small of her back and she had to make sure it didn't fall and if it did she'd get punished but if she kept it there, she'd be rewarded. She nodded and he whipped her ass with a flip of his wrist holding the bamboo.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir," she moaned into his leant ear and he pulled back along with the handle of the bull whip that was still securing her breasts in place. He dipped his hand into the bowl of marbles and smoothed one at the nape of her neck and she snaked into a reversed "C" making her arch into the perfect position for him. He pulled the handle to keep her in the position; he then placed another marble in the valley of her back. When she didn't falter he kept to his promise and rubbed the head of his cock over her ass. Her hips wiggled and swayed. The marble dropped, so he pulled harder on the handle then tapped her clit rapidly with mounted pressure. Her knees screamed to buckle and squeezed together instead. He swatted her thighs again to warn off her stance. He leaned in once more, "Let's try this one more time."

With all the determination she had left she curved back into the reversed "C" and awaited the next marble. Jenny Lewis's twanged voice hummed through the speakers. It made for the perfect song to end the scene with, "I never." He reveled in her courage then he added five cold marbles to her back then added his dick to the posture. First, he only tested her wetness with the tip of his member but discovered the nasty little twat enjoyed it the whole time. He then tested her further by swatting the bamboo on either side of her behind, but she didn't waver. He rammed the rest of the length into her but she didn't falter…she screamed, but not a falter. As the rest of the marbles did a Chinese checkers effect on her back when you pour them on the board freely, he savored the feeling as she throbbed on his cock. He pulled the handle in position and pumped uncontrollably into her pussy without mercy; he sent marbles everywhere. She met every thrust like a machine with two mechanisms to make it work. He slid her rump up and down on his pole while she screamed "Oh thank you sir!" over and over. That was all he could take. He released the bullwhip and quickly withdrew and ran to the back on the couch where she faced and without one word she choked down the length on his cock. Her eyes pleaded for his release. His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he snatched his cock from her mouth and the streams of cum hit her chin, tits, and the couch. He finally found the strength and looked back down at her with a smile. She reciprocated as her tongue lulled out to her chin to taste him. The stereo ended on CSS as they sang "Music is my hot sex." She laughed then said, "I'll never hear these songs in any other way."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
nolady22nolady22over 15 years ago
i liked it

this was a hot story... loved the music in it

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Learning to Fly - James James crafts a new experience for Claire.in BDSM
A Cleaning Adventure How they spend a day together.in BDSM
Sub Beginnings Ch. 01 Wild Jason is captured.in BDSM
Begging Permission A submissive forgets to ask to come; her master teaches her.in BDSM
The Facility Ch. 01 Meeting room where adults enjoy each other femdom.in Fetish
More Stories