Music Lessons

Story Info
Student does what she can to get lower than an F in music.
4.6k words
3.42
17k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit another bad note. My voice cracked under pressure, I guess. This is the first time I'd ever taken up singing lessons. I never was interested, but my parents used to say I had potential. They felt I could do better than all of the students in my chorus classes. I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of singing as a lifelong career though. It just isn't something I care about.

My name is Elizabeth. I just turned 20, and still live with my parents as I head off to college. It's been my goal to make something good for the world; to create something I could share with the rest of the world. I suppose you could say I'm the joyous happy-go-lucky type of gal that can't help but get butterflies in my tummy when I see a cute kitty on videos - y'know. The ones where they mewl at the camera and use their cute little paws to ... well, y'know. I'm more or less that type of girl. I grew up around a lot of life-pampering things. Life was full of color and every day would be a new but similar day of happiness that I could share with my friends. The world was fluff and clouds for me. Was.

Throughout my high-school years, I developed an interest in medical research. I'm not sure what I want to do just yet, but I know that I do want it. I began by putting efforts into becoming more involved with a very broad variety of activities throughout my senior high school year and freshman college years. Although I was more along the side of a tomboy at first, I eventually grew out into a weird mega-combination of everything. I'm actively supported by my track team, the boys in the other sports seem to like me a lot (it's the body)... I've joined performance arts clubs, and even tried to get involved in a competitive video game. I've had a busy life, but it all balanced out every interest I had. This would benefit me in the long run after all. Although this wasn't exactly necessary, I was dedicated to get to where I want.

This is sort of where my next story comes in... You see, I also joined a singers club. Part of the club's activity is to sing for a health charity. This would greatly reflect in my resume, especially because there is also a hefty scholarship I want in the end of my current semester. It's not something I can let fly by. The money would cover so many of my expenses and reduce the amount of debt I would put myself through in the long run... so I need this. I need it far more than the person I am competing with right now. Guess I kind of forgot to mention her.

I'm not one to judge or... well, bitch. However, there is always that one person in life that will always look for every way in particular to stand in the way of something you want. No. I don't feel you understand exactly how she stands in the way... She is an exact replica of myself (aside a few small details...). The idea that I would take the exact same types of lessons with the exact same teacher in the exact same timeframe for the exact same reasons is just... astronomical. I can't even begin to fathom how the chances could turn out this way. It's weird, it's all weird.

The small details? Well, she's not exactly interested in the best field... While she's doing boobjobs and facial reconstructions to create more barbie dolls like herself, I am actually helping people survive. Let's leave it at that, and you can use your imagination a little to guess every scenario involving her, a chainsaw, and I. Well... Then there's the whole body thing. I can't say that I feel much for that but... nature tells me I should feel just a tad intimidated at the fact that she could be considered a little more attractive than myself. She does have a good shapely body. Yeah, her boobs are nicely shaped and plump, a good handful for any horndog out there. But so do I; my body is just as good... A quick jiggly grope reminds me I do have a nice set, but that's not what I want men to see me as... My hip curves are a lot sexier than that, no? And judging from what I see in the mirror, I do have beautiful eyes... Right?...

Anyways... Point is, I have to deal with that witch in the one thing that virtually determines my entire life. Obviously, I'd never let anything, or anyone, especially a nobody like herself, get in my way. Not that I'm the type to do drastic things. I am a fair girl, and I like to keep my work clean and honest. I can get by easily without cheating in any way possible, unlike others. Well... sort of. With the events that have been occurring since the past... week or so, I am not sure what to consider this. I can't even tell where it's going but... I think it's okay.

Continuing where I left off (before my little rant)... I've been taking singing lessons. This is the most important extra-curricular activity I've had to date. Mostly because it coincides with my other extra-curricular as a volunteer (for the sake of this account, I won't disclose where I am volunteering). The charity work being done is for that volunteer. It would be entirely illogical to consider it anything less than an opportunity to improve my stature and more forward! Thing is, out of all the things I've done in my life, singing was never my best.

Yeah, my parents encouraged me to sing. I did have fun, especially when I played the role of an angel in a play, singing with my sweet, smooth, innocent, lovely voice. But that was then. And those compliments were from my parents. Now that I need actual talent, it's a different story. Therefore, I am in dire need of a singing teacher. Luckily, I found someone about 17 miles away from my neighborhood. Not close, but good enough. I would drive there for hour-long lessons every day. Every day, I would have my appointments set right after... I'll just call her Becky. It's not her name, but it has a prodding ring in my head when I think of her. Anyways, Becky would walk out just as I would enter the building. It's actually a house, owned by Ms. Enola Cross, my singing teacher.

Ms. Enola Cross is actually pretty young; 28, and fairly average in build. I think she goes to the gym, especially since I've noticed she has a lot of specialized running shoes. She got her Masters in music theory when she was turning 24. Not only that, but she was involved in plenty of research programs for hearing impaired. That's mostly what turned me to her direction, since I saw that she had similar interests to myself. I wasn't sure I could ever find a reason to turn her lessons down over some other cheap trick trying to pass as a music teacher. Sorry, I wasn't exactly thinking that... Just had my thoughts on Becky for a minute there... Speaking of which, I meant to ask Ms. Cross about her...

Greetings passed, welcomes given. In the comfort of her own warmly, oddly soothing home. Closing into her studio room...

- Ms. Cross, I actually wanted to ask a quick question about uh... the girl that just left. She's actually a classmate in my college. We don't really see eye to eye much but, I was curious about what she was doing here. I know she's going for the same program I am, but how did she become involved with you? You've told me you don't begin appointments until my hour, the earliest in your schedule...

I lied about us being classmates, she's actually part of a rival college. I casually met her through some friends involved in a science program that reaches the other college. I just want to see what I could get out of her...

- Oh! Yes... she is actually participating in special lessons. Nothing against you darling, but her parents volunteered to donate to the charity I am sponsoring. The time she arrives here is the best she could do, given the other activities she has going on through her day, but that's as far as I know.

I can't say I was surprised the spoiled little brat was getting her way through daddy's pocket change. Uh... Ahem... Pardon my language there... I'll admit, it is a little upsetting. But maybe I'm onto something that could give me an edge over her! Definitely so...

- My daddy is an investment banker. And I'm involved in a local hospital internship program. I can get my daddy to chip in, and I could even help with the money I get. Ms. Cross, you know how much this charity means to me. I'm as honest a human being could get. I try to be empathetic and sympathetic to every person that I meet, even though life sometimes isn't fair, even to myself. Is there any chance you could help me out as well? I have a lot of free time, and there isn't anything I wouldn't do to help others. That's also why I'm in this to begin with. You know my story... As much as I love singing, I am doing this to help the charity. That cause would help me in the end, and in return I give more back to the world! Please, you have to help me...

Ms. Cross gazed at me with what seemed like empathy. She was a very understanding woman, and I'm certain she knew what my plea meant to me. She gave a big sigh, I can't tell what it meant but... she seemed concerned. The next moment, I see her walking to a cabinet full of wine bottles. She pours a darkly colored drink into two glasses. At this moment, I assumed it was meant for the both of us. This could be part of the lesson... Reasoning it, it could be to relax the throat. Reducing anxiety makes sense, since the last few lessons were pretty bad. I was okay with it; 20 years old is just enough for me, and it seems like she doesn't want me to tell anyone else. We sit on a couch in her studio room, and she sets the drinks on a small table in front.

I picked up the glass, watched it swirl around a little. I never drank wine before... I know it's grapes, but the smell is something strong. I take a sip, and that one singular sip sends my mind wild. Chills through my spine make my body quiver and my mind toss and toil as if I ingested a new perspective of the universe. After the drink settled, my body seemed far more relaxed.

- It's a mixture, don't worry. Not all taste like that. I just think we'll need something a tiny bit strong to get your throat muscles to relax. I hope it wasn't too bad though. I'm not sure if you drink or not, so I kept it as light as I could without leaving it useless...

It may be the drink but... I could sense a hint of soothing compassion coming from her voice. Anyway, I was right, it is for the lesson. I suppose that explains why Becky's eyes had a reddish tinge to them while she walked out before. I thought it was makeup; then again, I'm not much for makeup.

- So, what is it we're doing now? I know the drinks are to help out smoothen out the voice and stuff. But I'm pretty sure drinking alcohol isn't the end-all that made opera what it was.

Speaking of music, Ms. Cross had stood up and walked across to a sound system she uses when we sing. It seems the musical part was about to begin. She put on some lounge-like music, a relaxing tone that allowed me to sink into the bubbly grooves of the couch. A new definition to couch potato, as I felt like a care in the world couldn't dare reach me. It was definitely like home, and I felt ready to ... sleep, I guess. I took a big yawn and looked at Ms. Cross as she sat back down. She looked a little thicker than before. Well, considering I'm such a lightweight, there's no surprise I'm having a little distorted vision.

- You and I have known each other for a while now, Ellie. I know you're a sweet girl, and your intentions are pure. You're bright and ambitious, something you don't exactly see in anyone else nowadays. But what you want is something so extreme that it makes no sense to pursue it in the manner that you are. Now, don't get me wrong, I want you to go as far as you can and realize your dreams. But what you were suggesting a minute ago... for your education... is something I can only offer in pure confidence. Girl to... girl.

The liquor had me at a little daze but I was conscious and logical enough to understand her well enough. I understood her double meanings and what she was getting at... kind of. I just wasn't sure what was so secretive and... unconventional about singing lessons. All I want is to - and then I realized as I glanced down.

I guess I'll make it easy for myself by saying that my music teacher has a penis as long as a forearm, and half as thick as a thigh. I think the liquor finally hit me, making me light-headed. Or maybe not... Maybe this is what panic feels like, especially now that I realized she practically boozed me up. I think I'm scared. I'm not sure what to do... I... am I crying? I have to get away from this...

The next thing I feel is Ms. Cross's breasts. The lights in the room were dimmed down, but I could still see the glimmer of energy they still produced. My heart was racing no longer. I felt a soothing calmness coming from the bond-like feeling she gave me. I'd known her for years, though I never was consistently invested in her until senior year. But... I felt I was close to her. A little more than just love; a trusting love that I have had from my parents. I guess she is sort of like a second mother to me. She always did take care of ... wait...

I pull away quickly after the realization from what just happened. My heart begins to pick up its pace again a little. Mixed feelings were bombarding my emotional state as I stared at her in her nude. I wasn't sure what to make of the situation. I am old enough to know that life enjoys different angles but... my trusted music teacher... I can't bear the idea of what I am currently holding witness to.

- I know it's not something you're used to. Or anyone else for that matter. I can guarantee you, this isn't something she knows about. All I do is give her the same wine brand, under the impression she will relax more and improve naturally. But that's about it. She doesn't mind keeping it a secret from her parents. And trust me when I tell you that she is nothing compared to you, Ellie. You have a gift. Not a talent in music, but a gifted heart that is willing to mold yourself a talent in music. And this is why I felt I should be honest with you...

She reached for me, and I replied with a startle. I was a little nervous, a little more along the lines of disturbed because my own music teacher is naked in front of me with a 10 pound sausage between her legs... Hehe, sausage. Now that's definitely disturbing. I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed or curious about the idea... I mean, really. A what... 9 inch penis on her? I've never seen a live penis, but I have seen plenty of pictures and educational films in my classes. This instance is beyond me though.

As we sat there in silence, I let the idea roll in my head. I still felt the distressed expression in my face, and I definitely saw concern on hers. I could see she was wondering what was in my mind at the moment. With everything happening, I couldn't find a word to say. Instead, I'd lay in silence thinking about the situation... I need to make sure I make the right move...

First of all, that I am even considering anything other than jumping away, leaving, and possibly reporting her is curious enough. I wonder what that says about my psyche... Maybe it's the scientific part of me that's taking over. Now that I am getting curious, it calms me a little more. And it seems the alcohol's helped a bit too. I think I'm okay with her... and the large ... heave meat between her legs.

- I'm okay. I think.

Glancing at the enormous penis limp over her legs... I give a shuddering sigh of relief to make sure she comprehends how I feel. Er... Not sure if that came out right. I don't want to give the wrong impression...

- I'm glad... I... don't know what I'm doing anymore. It all made sense in my head a second ago, but now that I'm here... I feel too much regret. I know you and I clicked like sisters, or something like that. But I wish you knew the burdens I've had to withstand through my life... I have never been good at carrying myself through with them... I hope you understand me through that much...

My mind erased a pretty obvious euphemism there. Her eyes watered. I think this entire session was a breakdown for her. Suddenly I don't feel so distressed, moreover concerned for her. Something like this isn't normal. Not the whole large schlong thing but... her exposing herself, liquoring me, and all of this. None of it seems like a normal day for her, so something must have been eating her up... Heh. The euphemism came back up, and soon I realized I could lighten the mood by showing I was okay with it all.

- Speaking of burdens, I bet that large stack of meat must be something you have to work through when getting up from your bed huh?! Heheh.

That was beyond awkward... sort of. The only thing that made up for it was when seeing her face change quickly. I doubt I made any significant change, but it seemed to lighten the mood a bit. She smirked softly.

- Oh honey... This situation's left me at a loss of words.

- It's left *you* at a loss of words?! I am the one staring at it for the first time! Ms. Cross, this is a really... uncommon sight! Even in men!

I felt that could be taken wrongly... Have to correct myself quickly before she reacts.

- Gosh, if I had a penis to begin with, I would love to run around slapping people with it. But a monster-sized shlong dong that big? I'd definitely use it as a weapon to protect myself, heheh.

Ms. Cross half-gasped. She wasn't sure what to make of my words. But quickly, I came back to the logical side and wondered.

- Wait. So if this was your intention all along, what did this have to do with my lessons? Better yet, helping me at all?

Ms. Cross had a blank expression. The ambiance suddenly went into an odd chill.

I'm not an idiot. I could add two and two together. I just wasn't exactly sure how she intended to use her penis as help.

- I'll keep this professional. You are a lady of sciences, and I have been involved in research. I'll keep it plainly enough by saying that your best points have always been your high notes. You could reach them beautifully without effort in that angelic voice you know you've always had. I know potential, Ellie. But you don't seem to be able to unlock that potential because something in your vocal cords is holding your speaking voice back. When you sing, you avoid using your speaking voice, which is has the purest sound of all tones.

- You're closest to falsetto, but you need your tenor tone in order to sing your part best in the choir for the charity. Having a little bit of a baritone wouldn't hurt either. At this rate, it would take you approximately 4 months, when you know you only have a few weeks left. No amount of regular practice would allow you to improve the voice that you currently have to what you want at its peak... No amount of conventional practice at least...

I understood the situation perfectly now. My throat swelled up and my heart raced. I wasn't sure what to think. On another note, my extremities were suddenly on fire as I thought about all of this. I couldn't explain it. All I was doing was thinking about it, not even considering it. Was I? But for some reason... my body was already ready. I could feel dilations in my throat as I thought about it. A pulsating motion, as if it were preparing itself.

- This is impossible. My throat is too petite.

I couldn't believe those words rolled out of my mouth. Not because I would never say them, but because I felt my mouth was completely jammed.

As a matter of fact... it was. It took me a while to realize, but I had already given in to my sensations, seemingly a few minutes ago. My eyes were fixed into an inverted house, as I lay in the studio couch with my body facing up. I was staring at nothingness, as my mind went blank, not realizing what was happening. Until now.

The head of her penis was about the size and color of a red apple. As I said before, or thought before, it is anatomically impossible for her to fit it through. But this didn't seem to stop my music teacher. She seemed to struggle as she took her large member and continued to attempt to thrust it down my throat to violate my vocal box. Sweat began to develop on every pore of her body. A curious aroma wafted from her 9-inch tower of baby-making meat. I also now realized that the size of her testicles were close to more than a handful; egg-shaped fruit-bearer... Full of promise... A man like that would be biologically engineered to inseminate women all over the world. As a lady of science, I would gladly give myself to it... It's only natural to want the sex-dominant man. Proportions like those are signals for pregnancy efficiency.

12