Music Teacher

Story Info
The new music teacher irritates a student.
5.6k words
4.39
74.7k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers

Miss Cherry was the music teacher at Lawndale High. A newly graduated teacher, this was her first teaching position. She was in her early twenties and quite young and attractive. Some of the more experienced teachers considered her too young and attractive to handle some of the students in the senior grades, being a little too close to them in age. However, she'd had no problems to this point.

Her first real problem came when she was dealing with her newly formed band. One of the boys was a flautist, reasonably good, even if not nearly as good as he thought. The trouble was that he'd come to see her just before an important full practice with a fat lip, explaining that he couldn't play.

"What happened, Andy?"

Miss Cherry was damned certain that it wasn't from running into a door. Running into a fist was much more likely.

Andy had demurred, beating about the bush, reluctant to say anything, obviously not wanting to get someone else in trouble. Miss Cherry was persistent and although small in stature she had a lot of willpower. Andy eventually conceded that he might have been in a bit of a scuffle with Bruno. Nothing much, he assured her. Just one of those things.

Bruno? Miss Cherry was struggling to recall a student named Bruno. She asked for clarification.

"Ah, Bruno doesn't take music," Andy admitted. "He, um, has other interests."

Probably a jock, decided Miss Cherry.

"I see. Does Bruno happen to have a name that I might know?"

Andy looked a little startled to find that there was a teacher who hadn't even heard of Bruno. "I think his name's Bruce. Yeah, that's it. Bruce Atkins, but everyone calls him Bruno."

Now Miss Cherry could place him.

"Bruce Atkins, the big boy in the senior class?"

Andy nodded.

"And you got into a scuffle with him?"

Andy was looking a trifle shifty but nodded.

"What possessed you to get into any sort of fight with him? He's more than twice your size," exclaimed Miss Cherry, indignant on behalf of her student. She hated bullies. She was so going to have a word with Bruce.

"Alright," she said. "You're excused practice, but I'll be having a word with young Mr Atkins."

"Ah, I'd rather you didn't," said Andy. "He'll think I snitched on him."

"Don't worry. I won't tell him who told me about the fight. You're excused."

Bruno was surprised, but not concerned, to be asked to report to Miss Cherry after school. He ambled off to the music room and walked in. He nodded thoughtfully as he looked at the young teacher. A very nice little thing, he decided. Definitely on the tasty side.

"You wanted to see me, Miss?" he asked politely.

"Yes, I did. You do know that fighting isn't permitted in the school?"

"Ah, yes, I do, but that doesn't worry me. I never get into fights."

"Really? You also know that bullying is not permitted?"

"Again, yes. Again, not a concern of mine. I don't need to bully anyone."

"Really? You don't think that beating up a student half your size might not be considered fighting and bullying?"

"It probably would be, but as I don't do that sort of thing I don't see how it applies. Mind telling me where you think you're going with these silly questions?"

"I'm addressing the matter of you beating up Andrew. He couldn't take place in his rehearsal because of the damage you did."

"Andrew, Andrew," said Bruno thoughtfully. "Noisy guy with a big mouth? That the guy you mean?"

"Yes, that's the boy I mean. Half your size and you punched him in the mouth."

"Not very hard if he's still running around shooting it off and complaining. If I'd really punched him he'd be sucking his dinner through a straw for the next month."

"I didn't say he made the complaint. You may think it's funny but I and the school take a very different view of the matter."

"Seeing you've only got part of the story it stands to reason that Andy was the informant. Any unbiased witnesses would have given you a slightly different view of what was really only a very minor scuffle."

"No matter who told me you can't get past the fact that he's half your size."

"True. Are you saying I have to accept bullying because I'm bigger than most of the guys? You were just saying the school didn't tolerate bullying."

"What? How is he going to bully you?"

"Are you asking me for my side of the story? I guess I can give it, unless you want to keep on accusing me of stuff first. You know, let me know where I stand before I formulate a reply."

Sarcastic swine, was Miss Cherry's opinion, already predisposed to not believe anything he said.

"Please, by all means tell me what you think happened."

"You probably don't know it but one of my hobbies is martial arts. I'm quite good at it, too. Most people think a guy my size will be slow, but I'm not. Anyway, Andy and three of his mates. . ."

Bruno stopped at that point, putting on a surprised expression.

"Oh, you didn't know he had three of his mates with him?" Bruno shook his head sadly. "It's amazing the little details that get left out at times. Anyway, as I was saying, Andy and his mates thought they could take me. Being taught that it's not wise to use martial arts outside of the dojo I chose not to fight them. However, not wanting to run away with those idiots chasing me, I stood my ground. Instead of actually fighting I merely defended, avoiding and redirecting any blows without slapping the idiots silly. Now I might have been slightly careless at one stage, resulting in one of those redirected blows hitting Andy on his fat mouth. Purely accidental, I assure you."

Bruno spread his hands and tried to look helpless.

"What could I do? I did apologise. So did Mike. He threw the errant punch."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"You can please yourself," Bruno said with a shrug. "It's easy enough for you to check. Just lean on Andy or speak to Mike. Look Miss, I'm a big guy and very strong. Even my muscles have muscles. I have so many muscles I have to leave some at home so I don't scare people. If I'd actually fought the four of them would be carried away, not walk on their own feet."

"So you're so mighty that odds of four to one mean nothing to you?" scoffed Miss Cherry, thinking that she'd met some arrogant people but this boy was in a class by himself.

"You're not putting it in context, Miss," said Bruno, still smiling, but feeling irritated. "Four people my own size and skill and I wouldn't have a chance. Four guys like Andy and his mates, they don't stand a chance. Would you like a little demonstration?"

"Oh, by all means. Show me your power."

"I hoped you might say that," said Bruno, his smile now a lot more genuine. Also a lot more evil. He ran his eyes over her, considering her slacks, nodding to himself.

Before Miss Cherry realised what was happening Bruno picked her up and tucked her under his arm. She gave a startled shriek, hammering at his back with her fists, finding herself ignored. Well, not completely ignored. Holding her with one arm Bruno casually undid her slacks and pulled them down and off, tossing them on her table. To her horror she found her panties following.

Bruno placed her back on her feet, smiling broadly, while Miss Cherry started at him in horror, trying to cover herself with her hands.

"You – you – how dare you," she raged. "I'll have you charged with assault. You'll be expelled. How dare you molest me?"

"Did you notice how helpless you were against me? Like I said, I have a fair bit of strength. Ah, someone may come along, you know. You really should put your panties on at least. You're putting me to the blush. Um, I didn't actually molest you, by the way. Just took your pants down."

Miss Cherry moved to get her clothes back on fast. Throwing glares at Bruno who was watching with interest.

"Stop fussing, Miss. You'll look back on this someday and laugh. It's funny."

"You won't find this so funny when I report it," snapped Miss Cherry, incensed at his attitude.

"Report it? Um, yeah, I can see you going and complaining to Mrs Fotheringham. Now what will she say, I wonder. 'You're saying you just stood there while a student undressed you, Miss Cherry?'"

Miss Cherry fumed as she heard him imitating Mrs Fotheringham's prim voice. That was exactly the sort of thing the old beldam would say.

"Ah, yes, I can just imagine the look on her face and hear her talking to you now. Tell me, do you think she'll ease you out of the school before or after she suspends me?"

Miss Cherry glared at him helplessly. He was right. If she whispered a word about this she'd find herself relegated to teaching kindergarten children how to tap on a triangle.

"If you ever do anything like that again I'll, I'll. . ." She paused, not able to think of a threat horrendous enough.

"You do know that I'm eighteen, don't you?" Bruno asked.

"I didn't, neither did I care. Why are you bringing that up?"

"Just letting you know that I'm an adult where some things are concerned. If I have cause to, ah, do that again, it will be with serious intent subsequent to the panties removal. By the way, I'd take it as a favour if you'd shave. I do like a smooth mons. Don't forget to lean on Andy for the full story."

Miss Cherry watched him depart, fuming quietly. Thank god he wasn't taking music lessons. He'd render her classes unbearable. She'd just have to make sure she avoided him in future. She'd also have to find a way to make Andy eat his damn flute, the devious little rodent.

- - -

Miss Cherry currently resided in a unit that was within a short walk from the school. Alternatively, she resided in a unit that was an irritatingly long walk from the school. It all depended on the way you walked. Sticking to the road and the footpath was the long way. Cutting through the park was the short way. On those occasions that Miss Cherry had to work late her lateness was compounded by taking the long way home. Shady parks at night were not a good idea.

This particular day, while later than normal, Miss Cherry felt quite comfortable walking across the park. It was only late afternoon and she wasn't concerned about any unwanted park inhabitants at that hour. She frowned as she approached the park as Bruno was strolling towards her.

"Afternoon, Miss Cherry," he greeted her cheerfully. "If you're thinking of cutting through the park would you like an escort? Just to make sure that no lowlifes bother you."

"Too late. You already have," she said, giving him a cutting look. Nodding to him she walked past him, heading deeper into the park.

Bruno shrugged. He let her get a little deeper and then casually followed her. One couldn't be too careful, he thought.

Miss Cherry did notice the four boys loitering on the path in the middle of the park but didn't really take any notice of them. She'd seen they were in school uniform and assumed that they were students from Lawndale, just hanging out together. As she got nearer she recognized Andrew and assumed that the other three boys were his friends. She was slightly surprised when they spread out across the path, turning to face her.

"Why, hullo, Miss Cherry," said a smirking Andy. "You know we were just talking about you. Wondering about your name."

"My name?" queried Miss Cherry. "What about it?"

"Well, what with you being named Miss Cherry we were wondering if you still had one or if someone has popped Miss Cherry's cherry."

Miss Cherry's eyes promptly lasered him, slightly disappointed when he didn't scream and collapse.

"Excuse me. I'm in a hurry," she snapped, moving to walk past them. She was shocked to find them not moving. Well, they were moving, but not out of her way. They were closing around her, instead.

"Let me past, Andrew," she said firmly, wincing internally when he shook his head.

"Sorry," he said, although his voice didn't reflect the feeling. "In order to further our education we decided we'd do some research. You being a teacher and all we figured you're bound to approve. We've raised the question and now we're going to find out the answer. Ah, we're pretty sure you have had your cherry popped and we'll be absolutely certain after we've done our research."

That was laying it on the line for her. A hasty glance around showed that the boys were now surrounding her. Maybe if she screamed?

"What's up, Andy?" came a warm baritone, mocking in the laughter in it, and a sign of great relief to Miss Cherry.

"Piss off, Bruno," snapped Andy. "This is none of your business."

"Yeah, it is," drawled Bruno, openly mocking Andy. "Who are you to say what is or isn't my business? Fortunately, I'm in a good mood, so I'm going to let you and your fellow morons do the pissing off. Just make it fast. For some reason I can feel a bad mood creeping up on me and you don't want to be here when it arrives."

For a moment Bruno thought Andy was going to debate the issue further but Mike had already started walking away, joined by the other two boys. Muttering under his breath, Andy hurried to catch up.

"Ah, thank you, Bruce," said Miss Cherry, "but there was no real need for you to intervene. I'd have been able to handle them."

"Don't be stupid. They'd have dragged you behind the bushes and taken turns and you wouldn't have had a chance in hell of stopping them. Next time someone offers to escort you through the park I suggest you take up the offer."

"I am quite able to make my own decisions. I know what I'm doing. I am a trained teacher, in case you've forgotten. We're trained to handle unruly students."

Bruno smiled. "A stroppy little thing, aren't you, now that the big bad wolf has been chased away. Want me to call them back?"

"There's no need to be ridiculous. I was just pointing out that I wasn't in any danger."

"And I'm trying to get it through your thick skull that you were. Now let's go."

Bruno took Miss Cherry's elbow, turning her and started propelling her through the park.

"Of all the arrogant, high-handed oafs," she snapped. "I don't need you to escort me."

"Not only are you a bit thick but you're also totally unobservant," Bruno told her.

"And just what does that mean?"

Bruno came to a stop, Miss Cherry finding she had to stop as well.

"If you were observant you'd have noticed I wasn't escorting you through the park. I was escorting you off the path and behind these bushes."

Miss Cherry rapidly looked around her, finding that Bruno had spoken the truth. They weren't on the path but on the lawn, with bushes seeming to be all around them. She hadn't even notice the change from cement footpath to grass. She also found that she shouldn't have taken her attention away from Bruno. As soon as she'd looked away he'd moved.

How, she couldn't help wondering, does a boy who looks like a gorilla on steroids move so fast? She'd only looked away for a moment and in that moment he'd lifted her skirt and slipped down her panties. She pushed at him, finding that all this did was make her lean back. Bruno didn't budge.

"How dare you?" she demanded, letting him the fury in her voice.

"Quite easily. Lift up your skirt."

"I'll do no such thing."

"Please yourself, but if you don't I'll have to take off your skirt. Your choice."

She looked at him but could see no give in him. His face was quite bland and emotionless. She'd known men twice his age without a fraction of his self-control. She had a nasty feeling that he wasn't kidding. She either lifted her skirt or lost it.

Bruno had to struggle not to smile as Miss Cherry slowly lifted her skirt. Her face was a picture, all the emotions she was feeling flitting across her face. She was definitely not happy with him.

"Oh, how cute," he murmured. "You remembered."

"What?"

Miss Cherry was a little confused. What was he on about? Bruno reached down and stroked her, his fingers running lightly across her mons. Her shaved mons, which she now recalled being told to do.

"You arrogant pig. That had nothing to do with you. Take your hand off me."

"If you say so," said Bruno.

He lifted his hands and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She looked down, shocked, watching the buttons pop loose one by one.

"Stop that," she demanded, slapping at his hands and being ignored. He just continued, flicking them open and then spreading her blouse, revealing her bra. She knew what he was going to do before he did it but couldn't think of any way to stop him. He just moved a little closer and reached behind her, unclipping the bra and pushing it up off her breasts.

"If you don't stop this nonsense I'm going to scream," she warned him.

"Uh-huh. Do that. Someone will hear and come running. Probably Andy and friends."

Her heart sank on hearing that. He was probably right and they wouldn't help. Or if they did, it wouldn't be her they were helping.

"Just what do you think you're going to do?" she demanded, although she had a very nasty suspicion that she already knew.

"Yes, well about that, I'm in two minds," said Bruno slowly. "You were rude to me when I offered to escort you through the park. You were also rude when I came to your assistance. On top of that you were rude when you insinuated I was a bully and a thug who beat up Andy. A completely unwarranted insinuation and one I strongly resented. Considering all this rudeness I was of a mind to teach the teacher a lesson. I thought a spanking might remind you to mind your manners."

He wouldn't, thought Miss Cherry. He damned well would, the great ape, another little voice whispered.

"My second option," continued Bruno, "is to fuck you just as hard as I can. I wasn't seriously considering that until I saw you'd shaved and I just knew you were thinking of me when you did that."

"What? I did no such thing."

"Liar. You may not have wanted to but when you did it you thought of me and what I'd said and no doubt thought smug little thoughts about how I'd never know."

She could feel her face flaming. He had no right to be able to read a woman that well. She had thought of his comment, and dismissed him mentally, feeling amused at the time.

"So, do you have any preference between options A and B?"

"How about I pick option, none of the above."

"Ah, no, you misread that. I'm pretty sure that if you look again you'll see option C is marked all the above."

"You wouldn't dare?"

"What wouldn't I dare?"

"You wouldn't dare, ah, you know what I mean!"

"I can't be sure. I mean, you did just flash your pussy at me, and you are standing there flashing your breasts. Can't I consider this sort of behaviour as encouraging me in my evil schemes?"

She hastily folded her arms across her breasts.

"You made me do those things. You know you did. I was not encouraging you."

"If you say so," said Bruno in a dubious voice, smiling as she bridled at his tone. "I think what you're saying is that you'd prefer to limit things to a spanking."

"That's precisely what I'm saying," she snapped.

"Fair enough. At least you have agreed to being spanked. I hadn't really thought you would."

Miss Cherry hastily reviewed what she'd just set, startled to find that she had effectively agreed to be spanked. She searched for something to say to stop him and came up at a loss, bitterly aware that she'd think of all sorts of things to say once it was too late.

"Come, my child," Bruno said in an unctuous voice. "Let us get this unfortunate little incident under way. Soonest started, soonest finished, I always say."

Bruno settled down onto the grass, Miss Cherry finding herself pulled down with him, his hand on her wrist. He didn't seem to be holding tightly but she found that his hand had as much give as a pair of handcuffs. Bruno finished up sitting on the grass with Miss Cherry across his lap.

Ashson
Ashson
8,520 Followers
12