Muslim Exhibitionist from Karachi

Story Info
My traditional Muslim wife became an Exhibitionist.
776 words
4.06
29.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife in Karachi in December 2012. Like most couples who wed through arranged marriage, we met briefly in the presence of parents, uncle and aunts. Within a week, we found ourselves in an elaborate marriage with all the pomp and were then whisked off to a resort hotel for a night of consummation. This, while in reality still strangers beyond a bold peck and awkward embrace in a noisy elevator few days earlier. We were from traditional Muslim families, with decent levels of education. Modesty and modernity was a fine balance.

Zeenat was 23 then and I was 28. The first night and for several weeks after, my timidity and immaturity kept us frustrated virgins. At 5'4, she had beautiful curves, a baby complexion and light padding all over that made her stunningly sensuous. In 3 weeks of vacation in Pakistan, I had managed to meet an amazing girl, have a lavish wedding and get her on a plane back to US, still a virgin.

Back home in San Jose, I obsessed about her charm that attracted the attention of many a coworkers, a few bachelor friends and votes of approvals from cousins. She mostly preferred the head scarf with traditional attire of long shirts and baggy trousers.

The first two years included trips to Mexico and to Florida where she wore a blue bikini at the sauna, something that was unexpectedly unconventional and a major turn-on to photograph.

I soon met other Indian and Pakistani men secretly in chat rooms, all with a similar obsession, wanting to share and exchange their young wives photos in different states on undress. There were a lot of impostors too which dissuaded any serious moves to hand out private material.

I took to buying clothes for her like miniskirts, a tube dress, a keyhole dress, a Lycra gown hanging on mere elastic ties, which she wore at home to pose for photographs and occasionally to night clubs on "couples only" nights.

While that made us an extremely adventurous couple by Muslim standards, we reached a point of openness where I proposed "trying out" a nude beach. The day after she agreed perhaps impetuously, I whisked her to San Georgio private beach, which based my research, seemed a safe place to undress.

By no means beach-going types, the purpose of this sun-bathing foray was to experience nudism ourselves or optionally stay clothed, I told her. She wore the blue bikini and a sarong. We took two beach mats, a cooler and even a chair.

The day was surprisingly warm and sunny. The beach was everything we had hoped for, huge, secluded, incredibly empty and clean, with a sheer bluff on one side and driftwood nests which a few nude gay men had occupied. We felt some courage to lay down a few yards away from the nests. After a short while, "Shall we undress?" I asked Zeenat. "You do it first", she said rather unsure. I promptly pulled down my trunks. She turned on the mat, facing away from me, giving me a chance to pull at her bikini knot. It came loose very easily.

I pulled away the top from her, surprised by her cooperation. She lay face down now, her arms tucked on the sides. Keeling next to her, my mind felt a surge of ecstasy as I hooked my fingers into her panties and peeled it away with planned precision. I had rehearsed this moment in my mind. But the sheer joy is hard to describe.

I loved watching her perfectly nude posterior, her well rounded hips gleaming under the sun. She lay motionless adjusting to the unfamiliar and unimaginable state of liberation. The scenic peacefulness with the sound of the ocean and the breeze calmed nerves.

In about 15 minutes, a few gawkers had gathered in our vicinity. They slowly moved closer as they felt comfortable that I didn't mind. Eventually, they were about 10 feet away, respectfully quiet and attentively taking pleasure in her nudity. Some sat down.

Feeling an urge to exhibit more, I urged Zeenat, "Meri Jaan, turn around". She turned around, realizing only too late that there were a dozen pair of eyes gazing at her. Then she surprised me with a compliment, "You are a lucky man". Her unshaven kitty added a natural element to the moment. She shook her head in disbelief as I massaged lotion on her breasts, gently shaking them for the audience.

Eventually, she felt comfortable to run nude to the ocean and back. We left for home about an hour after. We enjoyed nude recreation two more times in clothing-optional resorts since.