Muslim Girl's Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Republican Gomorrah: Haifa, now an Ex-Muslim, returns.
3.8k words
3.45
18.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following graduating from college, Haifa, was a much changed woman. Her experience with men had turned her against serious relationships. Having distanced herself from her family, culture and religion, the now ex-Muslim Haifa had found a new circle of friends. Leaving behind her far left sensibilities, she had found herself increasingly drawn to the Republicans and became a young spokeswoman in their youth movement.

She had also joined anti-Islam groups and became a rising media figure for them. But despite all of this, sexuality was a part of her life she was very open with, she began publishing erotica short stories and had a weekly column in a prominent New York magazine.

She would write things like this. "I'm stretched out over the couch, suddenly I hear "Guys' come on, Haifa wants to screw at least five team members." My heart starts racing, as five football players enter the room and begin examining their 'reward' for the day. I've always wanted a white Christmas, but I never imagined one like this. In my own mind, I'm the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, whose subjects are performing ecstatic libations before me. In their mind, I'm a piece of meat ready to be devoured by hungry cannibals. Eric, the team captain and one who always prided himself of being the first among his men to rise to a challenge, unzips his pants."

But she would also write angry articles addressed at her family and culture. "Men are the keeper of women? Is that all I ever was too you, a possession? From the pulpits you preach objectification- you talk of preventing vice by promoting virtue- but your virtue can be summed up by the Bedouin phrase 'The Arabs bury their daughters'. Like Scheherazade, the daughters of Arabia must spin fanciful tales of splendour and wonder in order to subdue your barbarous plans."

"You say I spread 'Fitna' (Sedition) and promote 'Zina' (Fornication), simply by my truthful utterance. You call me a whore and say that I lay with 'Abd' (black men), Farang (European men) and that between my sheets Shaytan (Satan) sleeps. Like the rat catcher of Saxony, I shall play a flute and allure the daughters of Arabia out, but unlike the Pied Piper of Hamelin, I shall lead them to freedom and not death. Arabian women are naturally free-spirited, but we are asleep like the people of the cave (The biblical story of the seven sleepers), we shall awake when there is freedom and take back our bodies from your treasury. Our booties are yours no more"

Hafia also began to chronicle her tastes for other women and published a series of essays about her first time. "The temperature had reached fever pitch, my palms were sweaty and sweat ran down my brow. Jessica was biting her lips and looking at me expectantly, her skin looked soft and radiant with a healthy glow which lit up the room. Devil eyes telling me to come get it. I recoiled at the idea of taking female lovers, there was still a part of me, which had held onto the conditionings of Muslim culture. Not that beautiful Jessica with her open-liberal Californian parentage would understand this. My heart raced and she reached out and touched me. She wanted me and she was going to get me."

But it was this article that got her critical acclaim. "Why am I a Republican? The Democrats are soft on Islamo-Fascisim, the preach false values, they claim that all people are essential good and adhere to our values of freedom and democracy. Islam is not a faith like Christianity, it's an Imperial ideologue that seeks to convert all non-Muslims. It preaches that there are two kinds of worlds, Dar Al Harb (House of War) and Dar Al Islam (House of Islam), anything that is not Dar Al Islam is Dar Al Harb. Islam must be stopped and the Democrats don't get that! I'm a Republican because liberalism is under threat and only those who understand Islam know why it's under threat."

Strong words which got her the attention of Republican congressman Alex Russo, who is also the founder of an anti-Islam group. He had been watching the beautiful and exotic Haifa's rise to prominence with great interest. Russo is married with three children and a fervent Evangelic Christian or at least he is publicly. In practise he is a cold-hearted Machiavellian, an atheist and borderline psychopath. Russo is from an old rich Texan oil family and his father is a high-profile Televangelist. His wife is very religious and terrible in bed, Haifa has the look of someone who will give him what he wants. Russo sends a message to Haifa and invites her to intern in his office in Congress. Russo looks forward to meeting the dilatable Haifa.

Russo: "Yes?"

Sectary: "Congressman Russo, Haifa, your new intern has arrived."

Russo: "Good show her in."

Haifa walks in and she is wearing white top, black blazer and black medium length skirt and has stocking on and high heel leather boots. They greet each other and Haifa takes a seat and crosses her legs. Congressman Russo cannot believe he's got this gorgeous creature in his office.

Russo: "Haifa, I can call you Haifa can't I?"

Haifa: "Sure, I prefer first name basis."

Russo: "Well good, I do too. Call me Chris from now on. So, I'm glad you're able to join our little team. Many Americans are rightly concerned about the proliferation of Islam, but are not trained to spot or understand the Sharization of our Judeo-Christian civilisation. Many think that a Muslim is an Arab, but I know that many Arabs, especially women, have suffered under the veil of Islam. You're a rising star and I want us to co-ordinate our efforts, because I see great potential in you." Russo looks down and checks out Haifa's body and smiles.

Haifa: "Thanks Chris and of course I agree with you. I am so honored that you have asked me to come and work for you." Haifa now leans forward "and I believe you and I can do some great things together." Haifa leans back into her chair "I'm totally committed to the cause of female liberation." Haifa tilts her head upwards "but won't this cause problems for you? You're an Evangelical Christian. Not that I have a problem with Christianity it's a great religion, I sometimes attend church for peace and solace." Haifa now tilts her head downward.

Russo: "No, no problem at all. America is about freedom of religion and pluralism, all the things Islam seeks to destroy. We have a common enemy and should unite forces, besides, I think you'll find we have much more in common that you think."

Haifa now leans forward and places her elbows gently on the desk "how so?" She says in a seductive and smooth tone.

Russo starts to rub his tie and then coughs "Well, I'm strongly in favour of women's rights, unlike many, and I have enjoyed your articles."

Haifa: "You're too kind, I don't know how to thank you."

Russo managed to resist his urges for Haifa that day. But as time went on and the two worked together further- this was becoming harder to do. Haifa would continue to write her erotic essays in magazines. "Oh knight, you go off to fight battles, but leave me unfulfilled. I dream about your strong arms wrapped around my body- I'm but a fair woman-but also feisty. Please don't leave me chaste, my apple is the sweetest and most succulent, but you behave as if my fruit is forbidden and leave me hanging. Reclaim, reclaim what is yours, your taste buds sense me and cry out for a bite." Russo knew that Haifa was talking about him and reading about her urges made him incredibly horny. But he did not openly acknowledge it- Russo would play the long game.

Meanwhile, Haifa continued to sleep around and Russo would hear about her exploits in her columns and poems. Haifa attended a sex orgy with young Republican activists, over 50 people were involved, including 25 girls and 25 guys. "Let me tell you about the town, the town called Gomorrah. The ethos of the town is to outdo the citizens of Sodom (Democrats), Sodomites do not party like Gomorrians, nor do they play as dirty as we. Republican Gomorrah is the ultimate experience. Juicy manhood parted my lips and teased my throat, while another manhood drilled away in my colon. But the beasty pleasures did not stop there, one pregnant woman provided me with sustenance, her fresh milk helped wash down man juice and quenched my ultimate thirst." Reading lines like this only made Russo more desperately horny.

Russo was preparing for a direct weekend alone with Haifa, he had a sex slave theme weekend planned, but this would be a surprise for her. Haifa was planning her Islam awareness week, which would include conference and speeches and she had prepared articles promoting the conference. The sex weekend would be a treat for her after the conference. Haifa's first article promoting the conference had been published and Russo picked up the magazine and started to read.

"Women have no body, no mind nor soul, Islam has stripped her of these things. My breath does not exist and my orgasms are a sin. The American liberal values founded upon the noble principles of Judeo-Christian culture are being eroded by appeasing Islamo-fascism. Islamo-facism has taken and stripped the woman and it will soon take America and strip that too. America still has a body, a mind and a soul and we must use the three to resist the advancement of Sharia. Join us and take a stand."

The conference day arrives and congressmen Russo takes his position in the audience, Haifa is due to deliver an electrifying speech and in the meantime, other Islam experts are giving talks and speeches. The conference hall is packed and there are media from up and down the country present. Russo looks at his watch; he can't wait for Haifa's speech to start. The time arrives and Haifa walks onto the stage in her high heels, grey skirt and white t-shirt with grey blazer. Her walk is composed and elegant and she soon takes the microphone, the crowd is cheering and screaming her name. Her facial expression is serious and she raises her arm and moves it downward, indicating to the audience to quieten down. Silence falls and everyone looks at Haifa, expectantly. Haifa knows this speech could launch her political career, and so she has planned something resembling a Fuhrer rally. Haifa pouts a little and then she begins to speak.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I am troubled by a disturbing vision, this vision is of our country, America, the land of the free and home of the brave." Haifa moves her hand, "Allow me to share this vision with you. We are the greatest nation on earth, when other nations were sending their citizenry of to Internment camps; we were welcoming those who sought liberty. 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,' that was our message to the world. I, myself, am the daughter of immigrants, who sought to breathe free. My father, born in Lebanon, is today an Imam and community leader, he breathes free today."

"However, freedom for him did not translate into freedom for his daughter, me. For all my father's yearning for freedom, he had be conditioned by an ideology, an ideology called Islam. Islam does not share the peaceful roots of Judeo-Christian religion. Islam is an empire of faith, spread by the sword, by desert nomads and they seek to control the world. Islam divides the world up into two sections, Dar Al-Islam and Dar Al-Harb, Dar Al-Islam means adobe of Islam and also means lands of peace. Dar Al-Harb, means the adobe of war and generally refers to non-Muslim lands or to put it another way, lands Islam has not yet conquered."

The crowd is enthralled. Russo feels a hard-on coming on, he knows he does not have long to wait before he will taste the fruits of the Levant. How hot Haifa will look covered in his sperm. The rest of the conference goes well and a little while later, Russo approaches Haifa and makes his intentions clear.

Russo: "It must have been hard being disowned by your father, I've never told you how sorry I feel for you. And what a naughty daughter you've become."

Haifa: "It's nothing. I'm use to it by now."

Russo: "Well I will never abandon you, you'll always have my support. In-fact after this conference I have a treat for you- a little thank you- but I'm not going to tell you what it is. "

Haifa: "I look forward to receiving it."

A few days later and the conference is over and it has generated high level media influence. Russo is excited, because his reward is awaiting, and while Haifa does not know what is in stall. She knows the next few hours will be erotically interesting. She meets Russo in the lobby of her hotel and they both head off to a private home in the countryside. The conversation is normal and there is no indication of what's about to come.

They arrive at the private house and it's clear that no one has inhabited the house of a long time. Russo opens the door and let's Haifa walk in first, once she is through the door and the lights have been turned on, Russo grabs Haifa from behind and squeeze her.

Russo: "Thought you would get away from me? Teasing me with your exotic ass and a tasty ex-Muslim pussy. Everyone has had a go on you, except me, and all these other guys and girls mock me for not trying you. I'm gonna fuck you into a thousand pieces."

Russo pauses for a moment and breath and smells in Haifa and closes his eyes to imagine the possibilities. He places his hand on Haifa's ass and squeezes it hard, "Mmmm..Fresh meat," Russo says.

Haifa: "You don't have the balls to take me on."

Russo: "I will empty the content of my balls onto you and inside you." Russo pushes Haifa into the house and closes the front door behind him. He run towards Haifa and smack her across the face. Haifa lets out a cry of pain, but she is enjoying the treatment nonetheless. Russo slaps her again and again and then kicks her, before grabbing her from behind. "Remember you're a piece of meat for me and I'll treat you however I want, got that bitch?"

Russo places his finger down Haifa's skirt and panties and place it inside her butt. He then pulls his finger out of her butt and sniffs his finger. "Mmmmm...Fresh meat always smells, so very good." He places his hands around Haifa's neck and turns her around to face him, while lightly choking her. Haifa's eyes widen and her mouth opens, as she struggles to breath, but she is still enjoying it.

Russo kisses Haifa on the lips, he slides his tongue into her watery mouth and their two tongues dance with one another. Sliding back and forth, their two mouths form a perfect union, but this moment of intimate pleasure does not last. Russo withdraws his tongue from her mouth and starts kissing around her neck and earlobe. He licks and sucks around the neck and earlobe and starts biting, leaving red marks, he then stick his tongue into Haifa's ear and lick it out. He then desists, but shoves his tongue down Haifa's mouth and reaches the tip of her throat, it feels very painful and Haifa can't stop him.

While Haifa is struggling to breath with a mouth full of tongue, Russo places his finger down Haifa's skirt and panties and places it on her virginal lips. Haifa's face is turning red, Russo withdraws his tongue and takes Haifa's tongue into his mouth and starts sucking it hard. Meanwhile, Russo shoves three fingers into her pussy, without warning, and Haifa lets out a scream and Russo accidently bites her tongue.

There's a little bit of blood, but Russo does not stop and starts violently fingering her. He withdraws from Haifa's mouth, to let it recover and focuses his attention, on speeding up and intensifying, the finger masturbation. Russo fingers her so hard that, Haifa's internal juices shake around aggressively, and make a lot of noise in the process. In produces a little bit of leakage, which leads Russo to pull his fingers out, and he shoves the glazed fingers into Haifa's mouth and forces her to swallow.

Haifa has never tasted herself before. It is a new experience, but after taking it down in one gulp, she could now understand why guys and girls enjoyed eating her cunt out. Russo grabs Haifa by the back of her hair and pulls her towards the couch. He takes a seat and pulls Haifa's head downward. He unzips his pants and yanks out his large manhood, which is so large it slaps Haifa in the face.

Haifa looks amazed at this uncircumcised beast, it looks like a delicious but high calorie sausage. Russo grabs his cock and starts rubbing it against Haifa's facial cheeks and then places it on her lips and rests it there. Haifa mouth waters, it begins to salivate, she closes her eyes and sniff Russo cock in. She then opens her eyes and mouth, she lets out a large drool, which dangles from her mouth and lands onto Russo's cock. She rubs the drool in, pushing back the foreskin and making sure the cock is will drooled up.

She then kisses Russo cock, Russo places his hand behind Haifa's head and pushes it forward. Haifa starts spitting and drooling onto Russo's cock, which she massages her saliva into. Haifa pulls Russo's cock upwards and starts working her magic tongue on his balls. Russo grabs his balls and places them onto Haifa's eyes and stares at them for a few moments, before dropping them downward and letting Haifa continue her magic on them.

Haifa swallows one nut and sucks and bites on it. She has to pause every few moments to spit out the hair. She then spits his balls out and starts to suck his dick, she tries to push his cock into her mouth, as far as it will go. It reaches the edges of her throat, when Russo pushes her head into his cock and forces it down her throat. He pulls on her hair and Haifa is choking. The only way out is to suck her way out. A Adams apple like lump appears in Haifa's throat, while she tries to control it, Russo starts throat humping her. Little pelvic moments, but humping nevertheless.

Haifa is struggling to breath, but Russo does not care. The throat fucking continues for 10-minutes, before Russo lets go of Haifa's head and brings his cock out. Haifa grasps for air, Russo stands up and removes the remained of his clothes and Haifa does the same. He then lies down on the couch, starts jerking himself off, until Haifa has recovered enough to continue. Haifa then climes onto Russo and continues the blow job, but her pussy and ass are in Russo's face. Russo starts licking his fingers and insert them into her pussy and starts fingering her again. While finger her pussy, he starts licking her asshole, inserting his tongue and teasing it.

Russo shoves Haifa's ass downwards and starts eating it out. He does this for five minutes, before exchanging her ass for her pussy, and he repeats this pattern. Meanwhile, Russo's precum is coming think and fast, and Haifa has to take them down in large gulps, she makes a lot of noise while swallowing. She even gaggled some of the precum. 30-minutes had passed and Russo was still is ass and pussy heaven.

But he decides to stop, it's time to move on to the next phases. He pushes Haifa onto the floor and jumps off the couch, he helps the injured Haifa up and places her on the couch. She spreads her legs and opens her butt up, Russo teases the outer cheeks and rubs his precum into them. He then spreads the cheeks further and inserts his enormous cock into her. Haifa lets out a sigh, but tries to contain herself, Russo reaches into her anus. He kisses the back of her head, then starts making pelvic movements, which rapidly speeds up and humping commences.

Her butt cheeks go red, Haifa's ass is in tremendous pain, and she fears that nothing of it will be left when the congressman is done. Talk about taking a battering in the mid-terms! But Haifa knows she deserves this and wants Russo to give it to her as hard as possible. She craves a real man. She stars crying, but not out of unhappiness or pain, she cries out of joy and happiness that it finally happening.

Russo is so turned on, that he doesn't notice, he has an ass to destroy. His cock seems to be ripping Haifa's bouncy ass, he will tear her new hole. He doesn't stop for anything, not even to wipe the sweat from his brow. He sweat leaves his brow and hits Haifa on the ass, but Russo just screams and fucks harder. Even if he loses his cock, that ass will be his.

12