Muslim Student Becomes an Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome could not believe his good fortune as he stroked two hot teen pussies while having his cock licked. He was in male heaven.

Clare was being driven into an erotic frenzy by the expert strumming of her boss's fingers on her hot clit and in her sex-clouded brain, she could see her man's fingers also sliding up and down her girlfriend's wet hairy girlie parts.

She stretched her lips over the head of the staff and gobbled it until it nudged the back of her throat. Her mouth watered as she instantly recognized the wonderful salty taste as the first penis that had entered her virgin mouth just a few months before. She sucked slightly and twirled her tongue over the sensitive tip within her mouth, taking great precaution to not have her teeth cause her master any discomfort. He deserved her best work.

Jerome growled, "Ya baby, you suck a mean cock. Hmmmmm. That feels deeee-licious. Take a good look Arab girl. That is how to suck dick." Saira's eyes were so wide watching the carnal show that her long eye lashes touched her perfect upraised eyebrows.

Clare's head bobbed up and down causing her soft long brunette hair to fall from her shoulder and over his manhood. Not good thought the boss. "Pull back that hair woman. You know I like to see your sweet red lips around my cock." Clare quickly grasped the offending locks and obediently swept them to the far side. Jerome turned his voice to the girl with the traditional head-scarf and barked, "That's a good lesson to learn for you too. A man is turned on to see your lips on his prick. Don't let your hair or that whatchamacallit on your head block that view. You hear me girl?" The new girl nodded a quick yes.

Jerome announced, "Hell, now is as good a time as any for our Muslim chick to practice the oral arts. Clare, give your girlfriend some access to my Johnson." She removed her mouth reluctantly with a soft plopping sound as her suction was released and pulled back in anticipation of a truly erotic scene of her friend sucking her first penis.

As Saira leaned towards the proud weapon, Jerome's hand was pushed from the innocent girl's crotch by her shifting body. This gave him an idea. "I like your enthusiasm my sweet but why don't you get up on your hands and knees like your American friend so I can play with your pussy while you work." Saira did not need to be told twice. She jumped to the position with her firm ass-cheeks in the air and lowered her virgin lips to the black rod. She darted a virgin tongue out and swirled it around the head as she had seen her friend do. "Nice, nice, baby. I see you are paying attention. You are a good learner"

Jerome had worked two fingers into Clare's soaking hot cunt and was slowly stroking them in and out and around. The teen was obviously enjoying the action because she was twisting her lower region to the rhythm of his hand.

With his other hand, he stroke the new girl's down-covered crotch all the way from her camel-toe notch, up over her swollen pussy lips and even up to her perfectly round, tiny, light brown asshole. Then when he dipped down to her engorged clitoris and swirled his forefinger around it, the girls shot a lust-filled wide-eyed look up into the black man's gaze. He recognized the look of lust and felt the teen instinctively arch her back to offer better access to her womanly parts. He tried to push his index finger into her vagina and even though it was dripping wet, it could not enter so he switched to his baby finger and it barely went in to the hot hole. He thought, "Oh my god, I knew about the vibrator mishap but I had no idea her virgin pussy would be this tiny. If I fuck her, I would kill her and maybe my cock would break trying to get it in. I guess I will have to find a pencil-dick rich client to break her in."

Just as he finished that thought, the young Arab girl threw back her head in an exploding orgasm and screamed, "Allah Be Praised! Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Yesssssss. Yess. YES!" Her upper body went limp causing her face to rest on Jerome's clean-shaven ball-sack.

Jerome could feel the cute teen's pussy convulse around his pinky finger that was up to the second knuckle in her virgin vagina. He smiled devilishly and said, "Way to go baby! I like it when my bitches have fun too."

He gave Clare's ass a good slap that rang through the room and left a pink stripe on her cheek. "Time for you to mount my cock, sweetie. Straddle big Johnson and take him to the PROMISED LAND!"

The Arab girl backed away a bit and saw her fellow student eagerly grab the black man's huge penis and throw her leg over his hips and bring the glistening black head to her wet pussy.

The man shouted, "Not so fast bitch! I have been waiting for this moment since the first day you came to this office. I want to enjoy every fucking second. Now slowly slide the head of my cock up and down that hot slit of yours." Clare groaned and parted the lips of her cunny and slid her boss's man-meat up and down her slit seductively. When the tip slid over her clit, she gave a low animal sound and clinched her teeth as she twirled the staff-head around this most sensitive part. Then she instinctively ran the weapon down within the hot folds to her vaginal entrance in an urgent open invitation to be fucked by the imposing instrument. When she did not feel him thrust into her, she swivelled her hips with her passion hole as a fulcrum and felt the ultra erotic friction of his cockhead in the entrance to her super sensitive womanly opening. Her brain was going wild with desire but she knew she could not impale herself until he gave permission. "That's right girl. Hold it right there. Time for more lessons for your friend here."

Jerome grabbed the back of the Arab girl's neck and pulled her scarf-covered head over to look at his cockhead at the entrance to her friend's vagina. "Watch this closely, sweetie," he hissed, "You are going to see what fucking is all about and you're going to see how a woman enjoys getting fucked. Isn't that right Clare?"

Clare opened her eyes dreamily and nodded. "Please," she pleaded impatiently, "Can we fuck now?"

Jerome grinned and replied, "Sure, babe. But we have to make sure our sex student gets a thorough lesson. "Hey, sexy student. Why don't you grab my cock and help me fuck your girlfriend real good." The girl slipped a light brown tiny hand down the man's torso and took hold of the base of the black staff. She marvelled at how hard it was and wondered how the huge head could fit in the small opening of her friend's vagina. She suspected it did not hurt because Clare started to beg.

"Please fuck me. I need your cock inside me, baby. Please do me."

"OK sweetie, slide Mr. Johnson into your hot love hole."

Saira watched in fascination as the ebony rod split the folds of the bald pussy lips and slowly disappeared into Clare's hungry body. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," the impaled teen moaned in delight as all ten inches of man-meat slowly entered and sent waves of pleasure through her young body. Saira removed her hand to allow their bodies to lock to their deepest point. Clare leaned forward and placed both hands on her boss's well developed chest muscles and started to grind her crotch frantically with his cock as a pivot. She had a total primal urge to pound her throbbing clit against the base of his penis. She threw her head back sending her long curls flying and revealing a face contorted with lust. Her perfect tits bounced erotically in rhythm to her motions. She was on a mission to gallop towards fulfillment and leap over the edge of the bottomless pit of ultimate release.

"Yes, yes, YES," the music student repeated over and over as she humped her man.

"That's right bitch. FUCK THAT THING." He urged her on and gave her a good slap in the ass. As much as the teen was milking his dick deliciously, he knew he could control when he came and he had a plan. But he wanted the music student to have the best orgasm of her life so she would always be his bitch.

The stinging pain on her ass-cheek just sent her even more into a heated frenzy. She planted her face in the black man's chest and went from grinding her crotch to lifting her cunt up until the sacred cock was almost out of her love canal and then impaling herself again with a loud skin-against-skin slapping sound. She did this over and over with blind passion.

Jerome was laid back on the sofa with a sly grin on his face with his butt on the edge of the sofa cushion and the gorgeous teen music student ramming her tight hot pussy over his stiff cock. He looked over to his left at the naked young Muslim teen who was kneeling on the sofa cushion beside him watching the action with rapt attention. With his hand exploring her back end, he could feel her hairy pussy getting soaking wet and he knew she was getting turned on. "Let the lessons continue." he thought.

He grabbed a handful of the Arab teen's ass roughly and she looked up at him with huge brown eyes. "Go down on the floor babe and get a good look at my black cock in action. Pretty soon I am going to find some rich pencil-dick dude to fuck your sweet pussy." The girl hesitated and then the room rang with the sound of another large slap on her butt. "You heard me girl." She scurried into position on the floor. "Put each of your hands on one of my knees. I want to know you are watching this lesson." he commanded.

Saira did as she was instructed and was awestruck by the spectacle before her. Clare was impaled on the huge black staff and was lifting her bottom exposing most of its length and then enthusiastically ramming her lower parts back down until the thick rod was balls deep again. The ebony penis glistened with the juices of her girlfriend. His clean shaven ball-sack hung below. Her girlfriend's ass-cheeks spread wide at the peak of each up-stroke and Saira saw the small brown anus plainly. Then at every down-stroke, Clare made a deep-throated animal sound of primal enjoyment. Saira was amazed at how the girl's body accommodated the huge instrument.

All of a sudden, Clare screamed out, "Ahhh, FUCK, AHHHHH. OH MY GOD. I am COMINGGGGGG!" and sat bolt upright on her man and ground her hips into her lover's hips with wild abandon. Saira could hear small wet farting noises coming from her friend's pussy as it convulsed in primal pleasure around the slick black pole at the center of her universe. "Hmmmmm. Yes. Hmmmmm." She hummed as her grinding slowly subsided and she slumped down to lay her fully satisfied smiling face back down on her man's masculine chest.

Saira could see her friend's pussy was still slowly pulsing with small contractions which squeezed her flowing love juices over his ebony ball-sack. She was very curious and reached up and touched the liquid and felt it warm and slippery as she rolled it between her thumb and fingers.

Jerome gave Clare a good shake and bellowed, "Wake up girl! It's time to suck your man's cock until he comes. Get down there with your student girlfriend and get my dick in your mouth, bitch."

Clare rolled off her man in a dreamy state and took her place on her knees beside Saira and between his strong dark chocolate-colored legs. She looked up at his wondrous erect penis, grabbed its base firmly and gingerly moved her lips to it. With a saliva-covered flat tongue, she licked from just above her hand to the sensitive tip. Her man let out an approving grunt as she twirled her tongue around the engorged head.

Jerome looked down at the two heads bobbing around his crotch, one with long, curly brunette hair and the other in a plain brown Muslim head-scarf. Both had a face like a teen angel. "Life is good," he thought as he heard the slurping sounds of Clare's mouth on his manhood. "I love that girl's enthusiasm."

"Hey, Arab babe. Your girlfriend is having all the fun. Why don't you lick my balls or something. You know, improvise." Saira dove her face in as Clare moved her head away to give her better access. Her nose bumped the hard base of his staff which made her eyes water with pain but she pressed on and ran her tongue over the wrinkled skin of his clean-shaven scrotum.

"Hmmm. Yes! I love a hot tongue licking my balls! Good job, baby," Jerome sang in glee as his most sensitive part was administered to. He grabbed the base of his cock and stroked himself as Clare sucked him off and the Arab chick licked his balls. He was in heaven as he looked down at the erotic scene below his waist.

He had a sudden urge to feel the tip of his cock on the Muslim teen's tonsils so he yelled, "Hey, YOU!" Saira looked up with wide eyes. "Yes, I mean YOU!" he bellowed. "Get that virgin mouth of yours sucking my cock. NOW" Clare backed away immediately and the Muslim teen did as ordered. She opened her mouth willingly as far as possible and the salty wet appendage slid in passed her stretched lips and over her tongue.

Jerome was in a total sexual frenzy and he totally lost it when his cock slipped into that hot virgin mouth. He gripped the girl's scarved head with both hands and pumped his cock in and out with total abandon. On every down-stroke he could feel the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. In his primal brain hurricane, he did not hear her retching nor did he see the panic look in her eyes as he rammed home his manhood over and over. Fortunately, he quickly exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm that had the room echoing with his shouts. "Fuck, fuck FUCK. Yes, yes OHHH fuck YES! Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph. YES!" His hands dropped from Saira's head and her choking expelled the semi-hard penis from her mouth. Each cough sent a stream of white sperm down her chin. She was weary and lay her head against the sperm covered male instrument and this caused a large dark stain of cum juice on her head scarf.

Jerome laid back in a reverie for many minutes as the girls and he recovered.

Finally, he stood and as he was dressing, he said to Saira, "Well girl, you are hired by Midnight Magic Escort Agency. I just know you are going to make a whole lot of money, my dear. Plus I think you will have some fun too. Have Clare teach you what is happening next. Listen to her and you won't go wrong."

[LDL1]This one would the eighth one, wouldn't it and this story the ninth? Did I get this right?

12