Must Go To Gym More

Story Info
Better than a sauna to wind down from a workout.
1.9k words
4.31
30.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why is it everyone gets the urge to get thin and beautiful in the Summer? Is it the heat, the holidays, or just the fact that every girl on the street seems untouchable and out of your league? Every girl that is, unless you're lucky enough to have a girlfriend. But if you wish to keep her, you better damn well get your ass to the gym.

So here I am, rolling out of my bed and onto the floor at 6am, alarm clock vibrating off the windowsill and me blindly groping for my gym shorts in the morning sun. First off, go for a run and then off to the gym for opening time at 7.30. The sun beats down on me as I struggle running uphill in the morning heat, but I know I have to, because its an unfortunate summer tradition that everyone HAS to come back slimmer and fitter than you! But more than that, I didn't want to risk losing the brightest star in my sky, Alex. I'm always being told how stunning she is, by my mates, her mates, even my family! As if I needed reminding, I don't think anyone appreciates her as much as I do. If I could have pictured the perfect girl to meet at University, she was it. 6ft in her heels, light blonde hair, slim but not thin, voluptuous curves, sky blue eyes and cherry-red lips, with the most beautiful smile that triggers my smile every time.

So when I feel a hand on my shoulder while I'm halfway through my program on the treadmill, my smile spreads from ear to ear as I see Alex standing beside me. "Hey! I didn't know you were back!" I step off immediately to take her in my arms, and we kiss. She replies that she only got back today, but knew I'd be here, and had been watching me for the past ten minutes. So, wondering if its so good to be so predictable, I take her hand in mine and we wander over to the exercise mats, me idly teasing her that of course I didn't notice her, women look at me in the gym all the time ;-)

She always knows how to shut me up when I tease her. And this time is no exception. "Want me to prove how long I've been watching you?" she whispers in my ear, and she steps back from me, my eyes flowing over her body, taking in her tight grey gym top and matching tight gym shorts, as she runs her hands down her chest and her thighs. She comes close to me, her eyes on mine as she takes my hand and places it on her crotch, and I feel my fingertips get wet. She whispers in her ear that she's been fingering herself for minutes, frigging her clit and slipping her fingers hard and fast inside her slick pussy, and all the time I didn't notice. As if on autopilot my fingers trace the outline of her pussy, and I feel her clit standing out hard, straining against the tight cotton of her gym shorts. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She smiles as she sees the realisation cross my face, and then she pulls back, covering her bottom half with her towel and strutting out the gym. I turn and follow, as if on an invisible leash, and walk behind her all the way to the changing rooms, trying like hell to hide this rock hard erection jammed against my shorts. She walks in and beckons me to follow, lucky I didn't ignore that alarm clock as the gym is nice and quiet this time of morning…

As the door of the changing room shuts behind us, she turns round and drops the towel, by now a very visible damp spot spreading over her shorts, outlining her pussy for me to see. She leans back against the counter, spreading her thighs, sliding her hands under her top and undoing her sports bra before throwing it over to her bag. Her taut nipples press against the fabric and she runs her fingers over them, squeezing them before lifting her left breast to her lips and sucking on the nipple through the fabric. Instantly my dick jumps again in my shorts, as I watch my gorgeous girlfriend lift her DD breast to her lips and wet her t-shirt with her lips. Unable to contain myself, I go over to her, and she puts her arms around me as I kiss her, deeply and wetly on the lips, her tongue all over mine as I devour her lips, before moving my head down to nuzzle her neck. I feel her hands in my shorts and she grabs my throbbing hard-on, causing me to moan just from the sensation. I hold her closer to me as I move my head down, sucking her nipples through the top and slipping my hand down to rub her crotch, while she leans back against the mirror…

"Not here…" she whispers, as if she knew just how much I wanted to fuck her over the counter right then and there. She clambers off and walks sexily to one of the changing cubicles, bending over to pick up her gym bag on the way, and giving me a glorious view of a tiny stream of pussy juice reflecting as it slides down her thigh. I practically run over behind her, and closing the door firmly behind us, she grabs me, kissing me deeply while she puts her arms around my shoulders, and then she pulls my shorts off and down to my ankles in one fluid motion. She runs her juicy wet lips up and down the length of my shaft, before slowly sliding the head past her gorgeous lips, inch by inch, and all the while flicking her tongue against the base…she knows just how much I love this! I open my eyes to look down at her, and she looks up straight back of me as she slides my dick all the way out of her mouth, kisses the tip and then slides it quickly and fully back in again, all the while never breaking my gaze. I don't know how long I can last as I feel my cum start to rise, but I know I want her body more. And I have to have it.

I run my fingers through her hair before gently pulling her up by her shoulders, and as if on a seesaw, I move downwards, smelling her sweet scent and using my tongue to follow the drip of pussy juice all the way back to the source. I run my tongue up her thigh, and as I slip my fingers to the waist band to draw down her shorts, she stops me, looking down with such a gleam in her eye, and says "no…through the material…". I needed no more prompting as I slid my hands round to tightly grip her ass, and then I began to trace the wet juice-soaked outline of her pussy. I used my fingers, sliding them up and down the length of her pussy lips and my tongue deftly sought out her clit through the soaking fabric. I began pushing the material into her clit with my tongue, and felt a fresh gush of juice start to seep through. She began to moan quietly, but then louder and faster as my fingers began to push her pussy soaked shorts inside her. I bit down gently on her clit, softly but then harder and I felt her hands on the back of my head, urging me closer to her. I didn't need any urging as I buried my face between her thighs, the wet juice pouring through her shorts running into my mouth, over my tongue and dribbling down my chin.

But I hadn't seen Alex for months. And every time we'd been together, every time, we always seemed to climax together, her pussy tightening around me causing me to cum deep and hard inside her. I always loved to see my cum drip out of her juicy pussy after a nice hot fuck, watching it drip down her thighs. I stood up and started to slide down her shorts again, but she just smiled and slid her fingers inside herself, moaning and smiling at me, before repeating "through the material…". She lifted her top up and off her body, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me, before kneading them with her hands, pinching her nipples. "Through the material baby…" she said again, before turning and bracing herself against the cubicle wall, spreading her thighs and jutting her hot ass toward my rigid cock. I had never wanted her more and the thought of fucking her hot pussy through the soaking material was such a turn-on!

I positioned myself behind her, and I felt her gasp as she felt my dick nudge against the thin wall of soaking fabric between me and her pussy. And then I started, slowly pushing forward, feeling the material get tight and stretch on my cock as I gently pushed it inside her. I went slowly at first, leaning forward and close to her and feeling her body shiver every time I pushed back inside her. "Like that baby?" I whispered in her ear. "Ohhh fuck yeah….fuck me…" she whispered back before pushing back hard against me and whimpering, and I felt another jet of pussy juice gush against my cock. We began to ride faster, each time me stretching the material inside her, harder and faster than before, and she began to push back against me, matching my thrusts and slipping her hand down to her crotch to frig her clit while I fucked her from behind.

"Ohhhh fuck baby im going to cum!" she moaned loudly, and then she hit, pushing herself hard against the wall, and jamming her ass back against me, forcing me inside her up to the hilt, and she practically jumped back against me as her orgasm hit. I wrapped my arms around her body and she stood hard against me, fucking hard and fast as her orgasm ripped through her body, her shorts by now a dripping, soaking stretched piece of cloth wrapped around her slender thighs and wrapped tight around my dick. I thrust myself inside her, feeling her tight pussy contract around me and then I came, my hot white spurts of cum jetting out my cock and against her shorts, soaking through to mix with her pussy juice. She kept riding me, holding onto the cubicle while she fucked every last drop of cum out of me and into the soaking material of her shorts and pussy. Then we both went still as I held onto her, nuzzling her neck while she smiled and relaxed, and I withdrew my cock from her pussy. She turned around to face me, smiling that sexy wicked smile while she peeled her shorts out, centimetre by centimetre from inside her dripping pussy. She slid them down her thighs until they were on the floor, and then she picked them up, and looking right into my eyes ran her tongue over them, licking up my cum and her juice from the wet soaking material. Then she leaned over to me, and kissed me.

Definitely got to go to the gym more often ;-)