Mustang Claire's Gift

Story Info
A career change had separated Clair and Jack. Reunion time.
7.9k words
4.45
20k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had changed a lot over the past two years. A new job, a new city, and a new romantic interest, were only three of the many transitions I had made.

Claire, was the only girl I had dated through college. Deeply in love, we'd shared an off-campus apartment throughout our academic years. It saved us a lot of money, and filled our hearts with the security of having someone we loved so close while working hard on our educational goals. After college, then law school, we'd returned to our native city. We continued living together in Smallton, each working in a different law firm. Neither Claire nor I ever questioned that one day we'd marry and raise a family, right there in Plainview.

However, we soon learned that life is nothing if not unpredictable. As our careers matured, changes in our personal goals pulled us in different directions. I got a promotion which meant I would have to work in a city over a hundred miles away. Claire couldn't move there with me. She knew that walking away from the prestigious local law firm she worked for, would seriously derail her promising career. After eight wonderful years together, separating had been the hardest decision either of us had ever made. Although we were still deeply in love, the economic reality of our lives, and the need to build successful careers, won the battle.

We reasoned that love like ours would survive any distance. Claire and I shared a dream that we'd soon be established, professionally, and be able to resume our lives together. "Once we've made names for ourselves, we'll start a husband and wife practice in Plainview," we rationalized.

Over the next several months we struggled to adapt to living apart. We'd call, text, and occasionally meet for a weekend of togetherness and sexual abandon. After a year of long distance romance, we both felt the strain. Only in our late twenties, we both needed someone to share our daily lives with, and we knew we were slowly growing apart. After a great deal of soul searching, we'd decided we should see other people.

By this particular weekend, Claire had recently begun dating a successful young corporate farmer, in the Plainview area. I'd started seeing a female associate from my new firm. Her name was Melanie, a beautiful redheaded lawyer, originally from Philadelphia.

My heart was rooted in Southern NY, so about once a month, I'd spend the weekend at my nineteenth century farm house in Plain View.

It was one of my Plainview weekends. Melanie had come home with me. I was a bit ashamed of my clandestine thoughts that Melanie was appropriately named. But then, how could a newborn's parents know she'd grow up to be so well endowed? We were nicely settled in for a romantic Saturday night. Downton Abbey was playing on the big screen TV, and I was in the kitchen checking on dinner. It was going to be the perfect evening. Then my cell phone rang.

"Hello, Jackie," she said softly. "I see you're home this weekend. What are you doing?"

Everybody on Earth but one, calls me Jake. It had to be my ex-girlfriend, Claire. I couldn't breathe.

*****

"Claire?" I asked, trying hard not to catch my breath. My mind was racing.

"It can't be Claire!" I thought.

"Surprise!" she said. "It's me!"

"Holy shit!" I stammered. "Oh my god! I did not expect to hear from you!"

"I'm so sorry. Is this not a good time?" Claire asked. "Is Melanie with you?"

"Yes, she is" I replied. "She came home with me this weekend". "Duh!" I thought. "Of course she came home with me, or she wouldn't be here."

"I guess you can't chat, then, Jackie." Claire laughed. "That's okay. I didn't call to chat. I came to get you. Meet me at the convenience store," she said. "I won't keep you long. There's something I need to show you." Claire wasn't asking. She knew I couldn't say "no" to her, so why bother asking.

"But, it's the first time Melanie's been down," I pleaded. "For God's sake Claire, I... I... I'm in the middle of cooking dinner for her," I stammered. "My homemade spaghetti sauce is simmering. I just poured the 'Love My Goat' wine. I can't abandon her to go see you." My mind was racing, devising a plan to get out of the house for awhile. "You know, you haven't called since we split. You never even returned my texts. I'm sorry Claire, tonight won't work."

My mind was trying to process everything that was happening. Suddenly, after nearly a year, I'm hearing Claire's voice. She's a quarter mile away, and wants to see me right now. "Why?" I wondered, "after such a long time? What the hell does she have to show me? What could be that important?"

"I thought it was best to not be in contact, so we could get on with our lives. I was wrong," Claire said. "When did we ever care what anybody else thinks?" Claire asked, chuckling. "I have to get right back home, anyway. Jackie, I really want to show you. I's something no one else ever has ever seen. It was inspired by you, and I want to know what you think."

"Christ, Claire! Why are you doing this?" I whined, playfully. But, as Claire no doubt knew it would, the subtle stirring in my pants had already made up my mind. "Okay, but this has to be quick. You're already there, aren't you?"

"I'm parked behind the store, right now," Claire breathed softly.

* * * * *

"Melanie, honey. I have to fly down to the store. I need oregano, or this sauce won't come out worth a crap," I lied to Melanie for the first time. "I'll be right back." Only Claire had the power to make me lie to Melanie. Feeling guilty, I clandestinely pocketed my nearly new container of McCormick oregano. I turned my cell phone off, laid it on the kitchen counter, and kissed Melanie good-bye. I practically sprinted to my car.

* * * * *

"Hi there!" I said. Then I saw Claire's face for the first time in over a year. "Wow! You're more beautiful than ever!" Every time I had ever seen her, Her looks had the same impact on me, even when we lived together. I'd momentarily stopped breathing. That reaction was one of the things that had kept our relationship new for eight years. It didn't matter if we'd been working in the yard and covered with dirt, sweaty from a long run, or just getting out of the shower. Every time I saw her, I would automatically be ready for sex. My cock would jump in my pants, my mouth would become dry, and all I wanted was to touch her and feel her warm skin against mine.

I automatically leaned in for a kiss. When our open mouths met, it was the same familiar kiss we'd always shared. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth, like always. I took a deep breath. "I guess I'm sitting on the driver's side, huh? We don't have time for a ride, Claire," I said. "I told Melanie I just needed spice for my sauce, so I can't be gone long."

"Jump in, Jack. I can stretch out more here on the passenger side," Claire purred. "These long legs need lots of room." Her voice was low, sultry, teasing. She stroked her own thigh, knowing the effect her long legs had on my libido. "I'm more comfortable over here." Claire smiled. "I have a confession, Jackie. Now I've got you. I'm not so sure you'll get back to her very soon."

Her seat was all the way back. She was wearing very short shorts, and those epic legs stretched for miles in front of her. They were as perfect, white, and shapely, as I remembered. They were a stunning sight I thought I'd never see again.

Her tone, and a faint whiff of her perfume, brought all my senses to attention. She was wearing my favorite perfume, and my subconscious reflexively made an instant connection between it and sex. My brain was overwhelmed by the sensory stimulation of her beauty, perfume, and intimate view of her thirty-six inch inseam. I could virtually feel the sensation of those velvety thighs closing on my face, and smell the delicate fragrance of her sex. I'd stopped breathing once again. Like a switch had been flicked to "ON", I could feel an erection growing in my shorts.

"So, how have you been?" she sighed. "I have missed you so much. I think of you so many times, each day."

"I think of you often, too," I heard myself say. Suddenly my mouth was bone dry, and my tongue three sizes too large. My mumbled words were no more than a whisper.

"You've got a hard on, don't you?" Claire asked with her classic million dollar smile. Even in the dim light behind the convenience store, I could see her eyes sparkle the way they always did when she won. Won anything. A game, a bet, a race in her Mustang, or discovered wood in my pants while we were just talking.

"No, I don't," I lied.

"Oh yes, you do," she whispered. "Your voice gives you away. It's that huge case of desert mouth you get around me." She reached over and laid her hand on the bulge in my shorts. "You still get it!" My lie was exposed. In the seconds between her mentioning my erection, and touching it, it had become fully engorged. "I'm glad to see you, too," she said to my erection, giving it a firm but gentle squeeze.

"No, I was actually thinking about..." I trailed off.

"Melanie? Sure you were. That's why you couldn't remember her name," Claire laughed her deep, sexy laugh.

That laugh was so sensual, I always said it originated in her pussy, growing sexier by the inch as it worked it's way through her lengthy body to her throat. By now, I couldn't conceal my wood if I'd wanted to. I didn't want to. Our lips met again. I lost all track of time. Her lips on mine, and her hands squeezing my cock, were the only things in the world that mattered.

*****

"I hate to change the subject," I said, lifting my lips from hers. "But, didn't you have something to show me?" I knew what I was hoping she'd show me, but I was quite sure that would not be what she was planning.

"I do want to show you something very special. First, I want to see what you have for me," she said, still whispering.

As we'd kissed, Claire had been slowly sliding her ass closer. Now as close as bucket seats allow, she stopped caressing my hard-on long enough to slip her soft hand inside the oversized leg of my running shorts. She gently cupped my balls. Her hand was hot and moist, as she hefted and gently squeezed them.

My cock jumped and pulsated like I was about to come. Claire noticed the twitch, and wrapped her fingers tightly around the shaft. "Just like I remember. As hard as a rail road spike, and yet so silky and smooth." she whispered dreamily. Her firm grip kept me from spurting a handful of cum onto her hand and the Mustang's seat.

The feel of her strong, gentle fingers, around my cock erased the year that had passed since we'd been together. It felt just like it did the last time we'd made love. It may be a cliche, but it was as though time had stood still.

"My god! You're making my mouth water." she said softly. "I've got to taste your cock before I drown on my own saliva!"

"Well, my love, we can't have a drowning," I said.

Claire deftly pulled the loose leg of my exercise shorts up so that my cock and balls were fully available. "Oooooh." she whispered, and slowly worked her soft hand up and down the shaft. Her face was now about three inches from my ten inch dick.

"Just like I picture it when I close my eyes," she moaned. "Sometimes, at the office, I go into the lounge and masturbate picturing your cock, imagining how it fills my mouth, and how sweet it tastes."

She lowered her head and licked the tip. My cock jerked back toward my belly, in a little 'happy dance'. For the first time since I was a teenager, I thought I was going to blow my load prematurely. I watched her face as she placed her lips around the corona.

The heat of her mouth felt like a fire on my cock. I laid my head back, surrendering to the overwhelming sensation. I wasn't going to try to delay coming. If she made me come, even if she'd already had an orgasm, I knew she'd swallow my load, lick me clean, and suck me hard again. There would be no interruption. We'd just keep making love until we were both exhausted.

Claire's gentle lips felt so familiar. She had been a virgin the first time we made love. An enthusiastic lover, she loved to suck my cock. During the hundreds of lovemaking sessions that we'd shared over the course of eight years together, she perfected her blow jobs to an art form. No other woman ever had, or probably ever would, feel this good doing this sublime act. I hadn't even dared think this would ever happen again, but unless I was dreaming, it was suddenly happening. I would have thought I was dreaming, but for a distant clang of a dumpster lid slamming. I opened one eye and saw a store clerk walking away from the store's dumpster, toward the back door. This was really happening!

"Claire, that's amazing," I murmured. "Your tongue is still velvet, and your fingers are still magic. This is heaven. I must have died, and you're an angel."

Her tongue was making lazy circles around my cock's head, and she was stroking slowly, her eyes meeting mine. That did it. Suddenly, my cock began pulsating and shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her welcoming mouth. Claire sealed her lips around my cock head, then swallowed the shaft until I was buried balls deep in her mouth. The cum was shooting straight down her throat. When the strongest pulsations stopped, she moved her head up and down the shaft, milking me until she was sure she'd swallowed the last drop. Then, just like she always had, she kept the head of my cock in her mouth, gently licking and sucking it until she's swallowed every trace of cum. When my cock was perfectly clean, she licked her lips, swallowed one more time, and sat up to kiss me. She had always been proud that she never lost a drop of cum. Claire used to say she, "wanted every bit of me inside her, that she could get."

My cock had stayed rock hard, and she still held it in her hand, gently stroking it.

"Oh, you're very much alive," she whispered. She softly kissed my lips again, the faint taste of my cum on her tongue. "Jack, right now I feel more alive than I have for the last two years." Her face was tilted upward, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted in a dreamlike smile. Once again, I had the feeling that we hadn't been apart at all.

Sex with the person you love, is the most beautiful thing on earth. We were totally caught up in the moment. Claire closed her eyes and slowly lowered her mouth back to my cock. She began licking the head and top couple of inches of the shaft. Paradise.

After about five minutes of gentle licking, an occasional wet suck making a "pop" when she pulled her mouth off my cock's helmet, I was about to come again. Before filling Claire's mouth with a second load of hot cream, I whispered a quiet warning. Tempting fate, she risked taking a couple more deep thrusts, burying half of my cock in her warm mouth. She was showing great restraint. I knew she loved to swallow the entire shaft, and could 'deep throat' all night. But she knew what that would do to me, so she stopped with only half of my turgid member inside her mouth. Then she slowly worked her lips up the shaft, instinctively tightening her grip around the base, so I wouldn't come. Once more we shared a long, deep kiss. The mixture of her taste and mine, was an aphrodisiac which made my cock throb again, jumping in her hand. She felt my cock pulsating, and moaned softly.

"Jack, would you like to see what I came to show you, now?" she whispered. "Or, would you like to come in my throat again, then see it?"

"Yes! I mean either or both would be great! I love to come in your throat, and I'm also curious about what you want to show me. You know? By the way Claire, you've already shown me a lot more than I ever expected." I said. "I love you so much."

Even with the seat all the way back, she couldn't straighten her legs completely. She quickly unbuttoned her skimpy shorts, slid them off her full hips, down her legs, and kicked them off her feet. Commando! The sweet odor of her sex filled my nostrils. Without a thought, I reached to stroke her silky thigh. Claire took my hand and pulled it tight against her sopping wet pussy. My two middle fingers automatically found their way into her steaming pussy. The dampness was completely covering her puffy vaginal lips. Her pussy juice had run down between her butt cheeks. A wet spot had formed on the Mustang's leather seat. I'd seen, felt, and tasted her wetness hundreds of times before, but this was the wettest I'd ever seen her. I love the taste of her juices, so clean and sweet. Looking into Claire's eyes, as I slipped my dripping fingers into my mouth. I wanted to suck her flavor into my soul and let it permeate my very being. Christ! How could anyone's pussy taste so fresh? So delicious?

I placed my fingers back on soft folds of her slippery slit. Only then did I notice something different. "Claire, you're little pussy is trimmed completely different!" I exclaimed. "I love it! It's wonderful! Your pussy is so much easier to see and get to than when your bush was longer."

"So, do you like the new me?" Claire purred? "I did it just for you, this evening. I wanted to see you, and I was masturbating thinking about you. That's when I came up with the idea of making my lips and clit more accessible. I did it just for you."

"For me? You mean... I really am the only one who's seen your new look?" I asked slowly?

"Yes, silly. I did it for you, so I wanted you to see it first. What's the verdict, your Honor?"

"I love it!" I said. I had been barely breathing since Claire had removed her shorts, and I suddenly gasped for air.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Your scent, feel, and sight of your beautiful pussy... I forgot to breathe," I laughed. "You know, that happened the first several times I helped you undress. Do you remember? I couldn't believe your body then, and nine years later, you're even more beautiful, and it's even harder to believe."

"The first time was on my nineteenth birthday, remember?" she mused.

"I will never forget. You were working in my buddy Harry's drug store. Over time, you and I had become friends. We'd done a little harmless flirting."

"Um humm. You were always stopping in to see Harry and hanging out in the store. Sometimes you'd help us girls restock shelves. I always schemed to work with you. My friend Jen knew I had a crush on you, so she always let us work together. The first time we touched we were moving a display. Your hand brushed mine when you tried to get a better grip. I got so wet I soaked my panties. I was shaking so bad, and trying to hide it. I had to go to the restroom to compose myself. Good god! I was a virgin. I came as soon as I touched my clit. I didn't dare make a move on you then, but I knew I'd get a chance someday."

My fingers were still touching her pussy, making gentle circular motions on the firm nub of her clitoris. Claire was wetter than ever. She kept stroking me, occasionally wetting her fingers on her pussy, using her natural lube on my cock.

"You took me by surprise on your birthday. We'd never even held hands before then. Suddenly, you showed up at my door, and everything changed." I reminisced.

"You were the birthday present I had planned to give myself," she whispered. "I had dinner and birthday cake with my parents. Then, I told them I was going to go celebrate with Jen. I drove straight to your house."

"When I got there, you looked stunned. I had to ask you if I could come inside. You invited me in and late that night, I gave you my virginity." Claire had a distant look in her eyes as she recalled that landmark birthday. "It was the start of something wonderful. I'm glad you like the new landscape, Jackie. Now, I have another surprise for you," she whispered.

*****

"I can't wait." I whispered. "How could it possibly be as exciting as the one you just gave me?" I couldn't imagine anything any better than what had just happened, what I'd just seen, and the sex that was sure to follow.