Mutual Mastrubation, Neighbors Cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey girl you look like some prude, at least uncover you tits."

Jennifer lower the towel to her lap, "I was a prude until I hooked up with you, now I am masturbating with you, fucking you on the beach, what the fuck......I guess I can let some strange woman look at my snatch," She laughed as she threw her towel off.

"You're my kind of woman, Jennifer."

The woman was now pretty close and she approach us, sitting under the umbrella. I now could see her face beneath her hat and sun glasses. She looked to be in her thirties, blond hair and a nice pair of legs. The loose fitting clothes hid her assets.

"Hello.....my name is Eve, I know this will sound strange, but would it be ok if I sat down close by. You see I love to come here, but sometimes a woman alone can get bothered by some creepy looking guys. If I look like I am with you, no one will bother me. Sounds crazy I know," she said.

"Eve.....Hi I am Rob and this is Jennifer. Sure you can join us, we'll even share some shade with you," I said with a grin on my face.

"Well Rob this must be your lucky day, two women to ogle over. Yes, Eve please do join us, but watch out for Rob here, he's normally one of those creepy guys you mentioned, "Jennifer said.

"Thanks....thanks so much. It's such a nice day I just had to come to the beach. Are you guys married?" Eve asked.

"Married.....ha-ha...no we are not married, I don't even know why I am here with this guy, he talks me into all kinds of crazy things. He asked me to come fishing, then he coaxes me to a nude beach, I would never be here if not for him. But it is a great day and I have been laughing all day, crazy is right," Jennifer replied.

"Eve....actually we are neighbors and Jennifer here needs to get out a little more. She has four great kids but no time for herself. So I am just helping her out, so to speak," I chimed in.

"Helping her out, heh, what a nice guy," Eve said with a laugh.

Eve dropped her bag and set up her chair, once that was done she pulled down her loose fitting shorts and folded them. Her tee shirt was long so nothing to see. Next she pulled her tee shirt over her head, to reveal and very nice, very nude body.

Eve had a nice even tan, so you could tell she had been here before. She had round firm tits, her nipples were hard, and her pussy was shaven clean. Eve smiled at me as she put her hat and sun glasses back on and sat down in her chair.

She pulled lotion from her bag and began to apply it to herself. She wasn't shy about handling her own tits, as she rubbed the lotion into them. I watched closely, thanks to my dark glasses she couldn't see my eyes, as she applied the lotion to her legs, spreading them to rub her inner thighs.

It was a nice view of her pussy, she even rubbed her slit, which caused a stir in my loins. Fuck I couldn't believe this. I caught Jennifer looking at Eve, too. I had to think we were all getting a little excited.

"So what are you fishing for?" Eve inquired.

"I mainly like to catch Pompano here, very good eating. We have three so far, maybe you'll bring us luck. Ever had Pompano?" I asked back.

"No...no I have not, I love fish just never had Pompano. In fact I have never been fishing. I see people out here fishing whenever I come, just never see too much action," she laughed.

"Hang around for a while, I promise there will be plenty of action. In fact the next bite we get you can reeling in your first fish," I said with a laugh.

"You know Eve; he isn't just talking about fishing action. I told you to watch this guy," Jennifer added.

"Yeah I kind of figured that, but he does seem like a funny guy," Eve replied.

"Funny alright...he's real funny. I have never seen a guy so over sexed," Jennifer laughed.

"Hey Jennifer can you rub some lotion on my back, please?" Eve asked.

"Sure I can help with that," Jennifer replied.

Both girls got up and Jennifer walked over to her, Eve turned her back leaned her head down and pulled her hair out of the way. Jennifer applied lotion to her back slowly massaging the fluid into her skin.

"Lower, please....it's ok to touch my ass, I need to make sure I don't get burnt up out here," Eve asked.

Jennifer applied more lotion to her hand and then placed her hands on Eve's firm buttocks. Eve spread her leg a bit and I got a good view of her bald snatch. Watching the girls together was making my dick hard.

Just then there was a strike on one of the fishing lines. "Oh shit, I think we have one, look how far the pole is bending." I said as I jumped from my chair. The girls could see my hard cock as I raced to the pole.

I pulled hard on the pole attempting to set the hook. It's felt like a pretty big fish. "Come on Eve here's your chance to land a big one," I laughed.

Eve ran over and I handed her the pole, she started to reel in the fish, but the weight was a bit much for her. I positioned myself behind her and held her waist, it was still pulling her pretty good so I reached around her and helped hold the pole. This forced my body against hers and my hard cock against the crack of her slippery ass.

She continued to wind the handle of the reel, but she was pushing her ass against me and my cock was nestled between the cheeks of her firm ass, I kept my hands on the pole as she seemingly wiggled her ass against my cock, which was growing harder.

"Hey how is it that I feel two poles....Rob," Eve chuckled.

"Ah...sorry honey, just trying to help you land the fish, but the second pole feels good just where it's at." I replied.

By now we have the fish just on the edge of the surf, so we put the pole back in the spike and ran down to get the fish. My dick was sticking straight out as I ran, Eve looked at my hard cock and smiled.

Eve had pulled in a nice size pompano, so we were pretty well set for fish now. I pulled the fish from the hook and put it in the cooler with the others. I finished reeling in the fishing line and put the rod in the sand spike.

"Time for a swim, who want to join me?" I asked. Eve was still at the water's edge and Jennifer came down to join us. We waded out beyond the braking waves the water was just above my waist in the low of the swell, so we had to jump up a bit as the waves rolled in.

Jennifer swam over by me and hopped on my back, wrapping her legs around my waist. I felt her tits in my back as I jumped up in the surf.

She whispered in my ear, "Hey mister.....I saw you trying to stick your cock in her ass......you wanted to more than just help her with the fish. Actually I think she liked it."

"I don't know about her...but I sure liked it. She is a pretty friendly girl, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yeah...she sure is. I think I'll take a little walk so you can be alone with her. Aren't you the big stud banging two chicks in one day," she laughed.

"Every dog has his day...this just may be mine," I replied.

Jennifer swam into shore and started walking up the beach. I swam near Eve, who was still hoping the waves.

"Hey where is Jennifer going?" Eve asked.

"Just for a little walk. Do you want to join her?" I asked.

"No I am having fun right here. How's your pole doing down there?"

"Come see for yourself girl," I replied.

Eva bounced her way over toward me, my dick was still hard. She reached her hand down in the water and found my solider standing tall. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to pump my cock.

"Hummm........looks like someone is a little excited. Is it me or the motion of the ocean," she laughed.

"It's you baby....just you," I replied as I reach over and found her tits, I tweaked her nipples which were hard from the cool water. I wrapped my arms around her and pull her body against me. My hands cupped her firm ass cheeks.

Eve put her legs around me and pushed her cunt against my cock. I could feel the shaft of my cock between her folds. The wave pushed us up and down in the water and my cock was sliding between her lips.

"Let's move to some swallow water, before we drink too much sea water." I said.

"Ok, but let's stay together."

We bounced are way toward the beach, finally a wave broke right on us and we got slammed under water. I held her tight as we rode the wave in. We washed up on the beach covered with sand and salt water. We splashed each other to wash off the sand.

There was a small pool of water left from the outgoing tide. We sat down in the shallow water which was pretty warm. I pulled Eve's head toward mine and out lips met. She quickly drove her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled Eve on top of me and guided my cock into her pussy. She was very wet and I slid right in, Eve began to bounce up and down impaling her body with my hard cock. I reached up and fondled her tits as she rode the bone pony. Her head rocked side to side and her wet locks shed some of their water.

"Oh.....oh yeah......yeah...just like that.....fuck ......of fuck, I am coming," she screamed as she continued to fuck my cock. When her orgasm subsided, she rolled off of me and I positioned her on her hands and knees in the water.

I got behind her and pushed my cock back into her. She was looking out at the ocean as I doggie fucked her hot little pussy. I began to feel the moment at hand so I pick up my pace.

"Oh shit.....oh fuck...girl your pussy feels so fucking good. Yeah....fuck.....yeah...here it cums," I panted as I blew my wad of seaman into her womb.

I fell back into the water; Eve stood up and straddled my body floating in the shallow pool. She spread her lips and let my cum leak out of her pussy and onto my stomach. You could see the cum floating in the water.

I a distance I could see Jennifer heading back our way. Eve and I were lying in the water when Jennifer got to us. She looked and saw the cum floating around the pool.

"Looks like a fucking sperm whale must have swum by," She said with a laugh.

She got into eh water with us and enjoyed our hot little bath.

It was time to go as Jennifer had to be home for her children. We got Eve's number and said we would get together again. All in all a great day at the beach.

12