Mutual Service Ch. 03

Story Info
A little sucking, a lot of fun!
1.1k words
3.96
59.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a semi-dazed and fully satiated feeling in the pit of my stomach, I proceeded to the drawing room, stark naked, and rested my bare butt on a sofa. I was still finding it slightly difficult to come to terms with what had just happened. Apparently, a grown woman, nearly my mother's age, with huge tits and an ass the size of a meteor, had just sucked my cock! It was fucking unbelievable!!!

I could see my sister in the other room from where I was sitting. She was still sleeping as soundly as I had left her. There was a slight breeze blowing in from the open window in our room and the breeze was slowly, delicately lifting the edge of her gown. She had her legs folded forming a triangle and the breeze was skillfully maneuvering his way up my sister's legs, slowly removing her cover! I marveled at the breeze ... it had chosen its target well.

About 20 minutes later, as soon as I started getting slightly turned one by the antics of the mischievous breeze, the door to the bathroom opened and out came a sight I would forever savor in my memory as long as I live. It was Nikita, alright, and she still had her bra on. But to my horror, shock and surprise, she had removed her panties ... but that wasn't all, no Sir it wasn't. She had something stuck in her dark pussy, and once I realized what that something was, I was rendered speechless, literally!

It was a shampoo bottle. Those large, 200 ml ones that come under the label 'family pack'. As it turned out though, it could serve an individual way better than it could serve the whole family. She was moaning slowly and had her eyes nearly shut, but I guess she could still she some things since she was coming straight towards my direction. Nikita was using her right hand to slowly put the bottle in and out of her pussy, moaning and contorting her face in sheer pleasure and agony all the while. You bet I had another hard-on then and there!

Nikita, with her free left hand, gestured towards the dining table and beckoned me to follow her. I wasn't sure what was in her mind, but I followed suit anyways! What she did, by the way, seemed pretty curious to me! Nikita went to the table, got on a chair, and maneuvered herself precariously on the empty dining table! She lay on her back, wriggling slightly to make sure she wasn't disturbing the center of gravity. Once she was sure she was well set, she glanced at me with her eyes and said silently, "Come over here, kid!"

Almost hypnotized, I walked towards the table near her legs! She had both her legs forming a couple of triangles, just like my sister's, and quite naturally, I could clearly see the shampoo bottle being pushed in and out of her large pussy! I gulped, my heart racing with excitement and anticipation, as she removed the bottle from her hole and said, "Eat it! I'll spank you like your Mom used to if u slow down for even a second or try to spit some of the cunt-juice out. Eat my pussy like it's your birthday cake! A chocolate flavored one!"

Believe me, it was the most inviting birthday cake I had ever seen. Without bothering to wait for a while, I lunged at her fleshy outcrop like a hungry beast. I still hadn't had my breakfast, so I guess I was pretty hungry! It tasted a tad on the pungent, salty side with a hint of the smell of urine and shampoo, but let me tell you: when you are horny, the nastier things taste, the more you enjoy! I licked, kissed, even bit the layers of skin on her big pussy, as she used her right hand to rub the flesh above her pussy opening, the clitoris! This pussy was very different from my sister's, whose was rather neat and intact! I presumed that was what the difference was between a used and unused pussy! I loved both...

I had sucked and bitten for a while before she commanded, "Now put your tongue in ... as long as it goes! And try to lick whatever there is inside out!"

Thy wish is my command! Like a frog reaching for its prey, I lurched my tongue, slowly at first, about two or two and a half inches inside her pussy, to the point that she was moaning and writhing uncontrollably! I continued to try and dig deeper, accentuating her pain and ecstasy! I was doing everything humanly possible, licking the fleshy sides by expanding her pink pussy skin with my index finger and thumb. She enjoyed this for a few minutes before taking a step further and placing a hand on my head, burying my face and nose on her pussy. I was having difficulty breathing, and tried to struggle, but she was adamant!

"Don't move, you motherfucker! Keep working your tongue!" she yelled. If I could breathe, I would probably have wondered at this point what my sister would think if she woke up and saw us like this! But I couldn't breathe, and owing to the promise I had made, kept running my tongue inside her caves while I gasped for breathe. I gulped her wet pre-cum juices in order to keep myself from choking! But then, I wasn't anticipating her next move, which happened quite involuntarily, in her defense!

Her legs writhed like two pairs of alligator tails all of a sudden, and I felt her pussy get a little wider suddenly. It only lasted for one brief moment before a rush of white, hot liquid flooded my mouth, nose and eyes. One moment, I was choking without air and the very next, I was drowning in her sea of cum! She writhed twice more immediately and let out two similar jets of cum on my face! Thankfully, she had relaxed her hold on my head by now and was too 'fucked up' to control me! I lifted my face and took in some air, after cleaning out the cum from my nose! My hard-on, meanwhile, was on a breaking point, and quite naturally, I ravishingly licked up all her salty cum from around her pussy, insides and the table! I rubbed my face on the underside of her thighs, cleaning my face and then licked away the transferred cum from her thighs voraciously! Finishing my job after nearly ten minutes, I looked up at her, and so did my dick, ready for more!