Mutual Understanding. Ch. 02

Story Info
Mutual Seduction continues.
1.2k words
3.53
34.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks for all the comments. I know there will be a lot of grammatical mistakes, since English is not my best language. For those who have suggested me to hire an editor, writing erotica is not a serious thing for me and hence am not interested to hire one. I love stories which build up slowly towards sex, so I try to write this story in the same way. For those who need only sex, please feel free to move on.

Let's get back to the story.

Movie Time

As I have mentioned in the first chapter, I was successful in finding a way to spend more time with my cousin and my idea was to invite her to watch movies in my laptop.

One evening , me, my cousin, and our grandparents were watching some program in TV. It was some old time classic movie and I was not interested in it, and when I looked at my cousin I got to know that she was also not interested.

Me: Grandpa, this movie is quite boring, can we watch something else?

Grandpa: No this is a classic, I need to watch it. If you are not interested go and watch some new movie in your laptop.

Me: Ok, I am going.

While walking away from there, I stopped near priya and asked:

Me: Priya do you want to join?

She agreed readily and looked at grandpa for permission, and grandpa agreed by nodding his head. We both walked into our study room.

I started to unpack my laptop and meanwhile asked her about her favorite genres to watch (My intention was entirely different, which you will know soon).

Priya: I like any Indian movie.

Me: Oh I have very few of them, but I have a huge collection of English movies. Do you like to watch?

As she did not have any choice, she agreed. Soon my mind started to work like a super computer to remember which movie has best romantic scenes and then we decided to watch Underworld: Evolution (I wanted it to be slow and steady, so I chose underworld which has a raunchy scene, but major action sequences).

I started to play the movie and was eagerly waiting for the sex scene.

My heart started to pound inside my chest as I knew the movie would reach the sex scene, I paused the movie and she looked at me with doubt.

Me: I saw this movie before, in the next couple of minutes there is a kissing scene between actors, you are ok with that right?

Priya: Just kissing right? nothing explicit?

I knew it has full nudity, but I lied

Me: Ya just kissing, and played the movie again.

When the scene started playing, she looked at the screen and then looked at me and said

She: You said just kissing?

Me: Oh am sorry, I guess I forgot.

I lied again and smiled, she smiled back. Soon she got a call from her mom and she went to her room to study. I was so happy that my first step towards seduction completed successfully and I was waiting for the next time.

Very next day, I invited her again to watch a movie. She rejected saying that she has home work. I thought my plan had failed, and I started to read some novel to spend the evening.

But luck was on my side, and after a couple of hours she came to my room and said

Priya: Am done with my homework, shall we watch some movie?

Me: Yes sure

I started to unpack the laptop hurriedly before she changes her mind. We usually sit on the floor to watch movies, as this would let me sit as close as possible to her.

Movie started playing, and she was involved in movie. Meanwhile I was in my own world, of thinking the words on how to seduce her and all.

I don't remember which movie was playing exactly, but I am sure that would be some romantic movie with lots of kissing and caressing.

I started a conversation while she was busy watching.

Me: Most of the movies that I have in my laptop contain sex scenes since its quite common for English movies to have them, you don't mind right?

She just nodded her head without even looking at me.

Me: Anyways you are not a kid right? By now you would know almost everything about sex.

She looked at me this time, and didn't say a word, for a second I thought I screwed it up and she would walk away any moment, but she didn't and she said

Priya: I don't know anything about what you are talking.

She again looked back at screen. I was in cloud nine as the plan was working. Soon the movie ended and when she was leaving she said

Priya: Next time, try to get some movie which don't have hmm you know..aaaa

I understood what she meant and smiled at her and said

Me: Ok I will try, and you can spit out the word its just SEX.

She then signaled me to talk in low voice and walked toward me a little and said

Priya: Don't say those kind of words loudly, grandparents may listen.

I just nodded my head and said

Me: I will not, if you say that word now.

She smiled and said

Priya: Sex, ok?

She smiled and walked away from there and I was so happy by the course of events. Movie time continued and she used to join me whenever she was free.

By now I have started to play movies like Wrong Turn and Hostel which have lot of sexual content. I used these movies as disguise saying her that these were horror and thriller movies.

Early Trails.

After few days I had decided to take things to next level. My grandparents house is quite small and with all the furniture its hard for someone to walk freely.

My grandpa was sitting in the chair of dining table and priya was talking to him standing at the edge of dining table. I looked around and decided to take chance.

She was standing facing my grandpa and was listening to him. I pretended to walk past her and brushed my hand on her ass for the first time.

I crossed her and sat on a chair and started reading news paper. After a while I looked at her and she too looked at me with a blank and questioning face. I asked

Me: Hey I have downloaded new movie, will you watch?

To my surprise my grandpa replied.

Grandpa: Which movie son?

Me: English movie grandpa, Skyfall. James Bond. You know james bond right

Grandpa: Ya I know, they are making these movies from long back right? From 1970's. Who is the hero now?

Me: Daniel Craig, I don't think so you know him?

Grandpa: No I don't, but they are really good movies.

I looked at priya and asked

Me: So priya will you join me for the movie tonight after your homework?

Priya: I am not sure, I have lots of work to do.

I was disappointed and at the same time I was nervous, since I was thinking "Did I cross my line and took the next step too early?"

But what happened on the next movie session is completely different.

To be continued.....