My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
She needs to use his computer for schoolwork.
1.8k words
4.38
190.8k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

I feel really badly. Ever since my neighbors moved in, I've been a steadfast admirer of their daughter, Nicky. She's the second in succession of four great kids, and the product of pretty good parenting. Never mind the fact that she's about 5'6", thin, nicely proportioned breasts (34C), and incredible butt, and shoulder length chestnut colored hair with beautiful expressive brown eyes. To boot, she has a great cinnamon colored tan.

Because her older sister of 20, Michelle is home from college and apparently checks her e-mail and surfs the web all day, Nicky has been coming over more and more often to get work done for her senior year finals. Nicky is a great friend of my son's, and has been part of the neighborhood family for several years now. We often include her and her siblings when we go out to eat or go to the beach for the weekend. Consequently, I believe she feels at home when she's at our house.

Anyway, I'm one of those people that's very anal about letting anyone use their PC. With the exception of my eldest son, nobody ever touches it. However, when Nicky shared her predicament with me, I obliged graciously. She would come over at around 8:30 and stay ‘till around 11:30 typing and surfing away. My study is actually a former bedroom on the first floor which I converted to hold my books, desk, TV, file cabinets and whatnot. It has an incredibly comfortable chair, and very plush carpeting. During the day all the curtains are open so I can enjoy the natural daylight, and at night I automatically close them for privacy. Its full bath has a door that connects to inside the bedroom as well as one that heads out to the hallway in order to serve for guests.

What served as the basis for this story started a week ago. As I opened the front door, there was Nicky in what I can only describe as "Daisy Dukes", flip-flops, and a normal sky blue t-shirt, wearing a smile from ear to ear. We exchanged pleasantries and a hug, and she ran upstairs to say hello to my son. About fifteen minutes later she came downstairs, sneaked her head around the corner to the den, and asked if I minded if she got on my PC again. I said of course not, and off she went.

I watched NYPD Blue and then the news. After the weather I channel surfed for a while and found some cable porn, which was actually pretty good. My wife was in New York for a trade show so I didn't have to worry about her, and my three younger kids had already been put to bed. I didn't hear my eldest kid, so I decided to go up and check on him lest he catch me doing something that would eternally embarrass me. I went up stairs to peak in on him, and he was fast asleep, YES!!!! I went into my room, stripped down to just boxers and an old t-shirt and hurried back down stairs to watch some porn.

As I turned down the short hall I saw the glimmer of my computer screen and at that moment my plans went crashing down. I had completely forgotten about Nicky. Crushed, I slowly walked towards the wide open door to see if she was almost finished only to find that she wasn't there. The screen was on; her books and notebooks were all cluttered on my desk, but no Nicky. My emotions ran the gamut from crushed to panic as I realized that the only other place she could be is the kitchen or the den. Problem being that I had left the movie on and I had no idea what I was going to tell her. As it turned out, I didn't have to say much.

As I walked through the kitchen, I saw my worst fears come to be. The movie was on in all its 62" screen glory. Trying not to be distracted by the onscreen action, I quietly tried to see my guest. As I stretched my neck out, I saw her on the couch with her feet perched on the coffee table in front of her. Thankfully the light off the TV screen illuminated her beautifully. She was naked from the waist down and her right hand was rubbing herself absentmindedly. She was staring intently at the screen and as the actor who was banging the girl on screen did so more and more quickly, her hand motions increased in speed. What was remarkable was that she would work herself up and then slow way down. Needless to say I was transfixed. I had a hard on like I've never had before.

I continued to watch her pleasure herself for at least twenty more minutes ‘till her hand just started whizzing over her clit and it practically became a blur because of the speed. She snaked her left hand up her shirt, opened her legs farther apart, and started moaning softly. This went on for about thirty or forty seconds ‘till she squeezed her eyes shut, moaned rather loudly and came violently. She slowly came down from her orgasmic high and just lay there for a few minutes. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled out of the kitchen, stood up, and tip toed up the stairs. I went into my bedroom carefully, trying not to knock down anything with my incredible hard on, slipped into bed and beat off to a great orgasm in about fifteen seconds, achieving a trajectory that any soldier would be proud of. I dozed off thanking the higher being for granting me this incredible experience.

Wednesday came and went and no Nicky. Thursday, at around nine there she was again. Sweat pants, flips flops and a t-shirt. She thanked me for letting her use the computer on Tuesday and said that she didn't say goodbye that night because she just assumed I had gone to bed, and then asked if she could finish her project on my PC again. Of course, no problem.

I watched some TV, channel surfed again, verified that there was actually some porn on, shut the TV off, and then went to say goodnight to Nicky and asked her to show herself out when she was through. As I entered my study I saw the unmistakable Literotica screen. I tip toed back out in a hurry, and when I got about ten paces away I called out to her, saying goodnight. She replied normally, and I went noisily upstairs.

I stripped down once again, showered, brushed my teeth, put my boxers on, and then tip toed down stairs. My office was dark, computer off, no books on the desk. Nothing. As I entered the kitchen I was happy to hear the all too common sound of cable porn music. I sneaked a peak and there she was in all her glory, completely naked and stretched out on the couch with her eyes glued to the screen. She was just starting because I could see she wasn't in a frenzy yet. She was softly caressing her breasts and perfectly flat, tan tummy. This went on for ages, much longer than I wanted. Than the movie ended, and panic struck me once again. Why didn't she get herself off? Had she already cum and I didn't even notice? What was she doing? Was she just going to leave now? She couldn't. She got up and now I had nowhere to go. If I crawled out from behind the cabinet into the dining room she would surely see me. I was trapped.

But she didn't come into the kitchen. She went over to the TV, naked as the day she was born, and started looking through the tons of DVDs we have. Not finding anything to her liking, she channel surfed and also apparently found nothing that appealed to her. As she was sitting on the couch, I decided now would be as good a time as any to get the hell out of there.

I reached my room, crawled into bed, and the panic having quashed any erotic intent I had, I closed me eyes and waited for sleep to overcome me. About three minutes later the door to my room opened a crack. The voice asked if I was asleep and that she just wanted to say goodnight. I decided not to answer and play dead to the world. She repeated herself and after a moment of silence, I figured out that I hadn't heard the door close. Just as that was dawning on me, I heard the sound of a drawer opening. I slowly cracked open one of my eyes, just enough to see Nicky sitting naked on the floor opening the bottom drawer of my armoire, where my wife and I keep our sex toys. She pulled the corded massager out and the large life like vibrating dildo. She turned to look at me, and because of the darkness couldn't see that I was staring straight at her. She slowly got up; tip toed out the door, and slowly closed it behind her.

Now is this a fantasy come true or what? Forget about the fact that she knew exactly where to find our stash, I wasn't going to miss this show for anything in the world. The ten minutes of lead way I gave her seemed like a lifetime, but I thought it best to be safe rather than sorry.

I sneaked down stairs, back through the dining room, to the kitchen, and finally got to see Nicky on the couch, with one leg over the back cushion and the other foot firmly planted on the floor. She had plugged in the massager and had placed it directly on her clit, and had managed to shove the entire vibrating dildo up her cunt, keeping it there by wedging the bottom of it on the sofa cushion. Her free hand was rubbing and gently pulling her left nipple.

She was moaning extremely loud, and the started saying OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OOOHHHHH ShHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! She literally exploded into the absolute best orgasm I have ever scene. I mean she shook, she squirted, she convulsed, she did everything short of levitating. But she didn't stop; she kept going and going and going. She must have had at least ten to fifteen orgasms before she switched the massager off and slowly pulled the vibrator out. As she turned sideways, I decided to leave.

I went to my bathroom, beat off in the shower stall, cleaned myself up, and went to bed, where I fell asleep in seconds. As I got up the next morning, the first thing I did was check to see where the toys where, not at all surprised to see them back in there place.

I had two more days left before my wife returned, so I had to put a plan in motion to see just how far I could get. Unfortunately, nothing happened on Friday, but Saturday was out of hand. Stay tuned for chapter 2.

arturo
arturo
71 Followers