My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

"Why???"

"I gotta pee really badly."

"Trust me you don't. You're getting ready for a great orgasm...go with the flow"

"No Mr. G. I really gotta pee. It must be the beer I had."

Of course I turned the massager back on and gave it to her while holding her hand and guiding it to her clit.

I then started on the pressure again on her g-spot. She started moaning, louder every time, and then she became eerily quite. I thought she had passed out again but her hand was firmly holding the massager in its place. Let me say that the view at this juncture was exceptional. Beautiful tight ass, no hair or stubble anywhere to be found, the anus still pink in color, and her pussy lips engorged and wrapped around the wand of the stimulator. I glanced backward and saw her feet crunched up, her legs tight, and then, without a sound, squirt. Small squirt, but very very powerful. Then, a half a second later, another squirt. This one longer in duration, but equally as powerful, and than, the nice long one. Being inexperienced I actually thought at first that she had peed on herself, but the liquid was clear and didn't smell like urine at all.

That last squirt had a trajectory of at least three feet, and it left a huge wet spot on my comforter.

With the last squirt out of the way, she collapsed downward. I pulled the stimulator out of her, and took the massager out of her hand, turning it off.

"Sorry for the pee Mr. G., but I warned you"

"It's not urine Nicky, it's female cum. How did it feel?"

"I guess I know what the G-spot is now, huh?!"

"I guess you do."

She came down from her orgasmic bliss while she cuddled with me. As she threw a leg over me, rubbing my now aching cock.

"Mr. G, I've been selfish here. I've been enjoying myself and you haven't had any fun yet. That's no fair."

"Well that's not entirely true Nicky. I've enjoyed this more than you can imagine. Plus, we're not done here yet."

"REALLY????"

"REALLY"

"You mean there's more?"

"Yup"

"Are you going to use the other toys on me?" she asked seductively.

"You bet"

With that she said "yippy", jumped out of bed, and went to the bathroom.

When she came back, she pulled my shirt and shorts off. She started kissing me again, than my neck and worked herself down to start on what was soon becoming a pretty good blowjob. Nothing to brag about, but "A" for effort. If nothing else the view was great.

As she was blowing me, I told her to pull herself over towards me and we got into a 69. She soon got distracted from her task and started enjoying the feelings she was experiencing, almost to the point of orgasm. She was pressing herself down on my face as much as possible, but then I stopped.

I laid her down on her back, and started kissing her while I fondled and tweaked her breasts. I then got the massager going again and handed it to her, so she could start pleasing herself. She did so immediately.

While she was getting in to it, I grabbed the medium sized vibrating dildo, turned it on, and then slowly introduced it into her.

"Ummmhhhh"

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah Mr. G."

"Do you really like it?"

"Ohhhhhh, I love it. I just don't think it'll all fit."

By this time I had almost all of it in and I started the in and out motion. She spread her legs wider, intertwining her right leg with my left one. The deeper the dildo went, the more she would bear down.

"How does it feel?"

"Fucking incredible" she moaned.

Her first orgasm hit about three minutes into it, and she was about to pull the massager off when I told her to keep going.

"Huh?"

"Keep going, don't stop"

By my count she came about ten times and would have kept on going had it not been for my right hand that was about to fall off. I finally withdrew the dildo and she shut the massager off.

She hugged me tight and started sobbing.

"What's wrong Nicky?"

"Oh Mr. G, I don't know. It's just that I've touched myself before and cum and everything, but I have never felt this good in my entire life. I swear that I just had the best orgasm I have ever felt, and then fifteen seconds later, I have better one, and then ten seconds later an even better one, and so on and so on."

"Well I'm glad I could help you experience that."

"We're not through yet, are we?"

"Not by a long shot sweetheart."

"GOOD. What's next?"

"What do you feel like doing?"

"What about you, aren't you going to cum?"

"Nicky, the sad thing is that if I cum, I'm out for the rest of the game. Capiche?"

"Well, I want to make you cum."

"Go right ahead"

With that she climbed on top of me, and started rubbing herself. Gliding my cock between the folds of her wet pussy. I caressed her breasts, pulled gently on the nipples and then started man handling that gorgeous ass of hers when all of a sudden, the phone rang.

I looked over at the clock and it was 2:30. I reached over and answered surprised to hear Doug's voice on the other end asking about his daughter and apologizing for the hour. I told him I assumed she was still downstairs working on the computer but that I would send her over right away.

She giggled when she saw my expression, climbed off me and started to get dressed.

As she tied her sweat pants on she said, "I owe you big time."

"You don't owe me anything, really."

"Mr. G., I'm skipping school tomorrow and you're not going to work, and we're going to fuck all day long until your wife comes back, OK?"

"That's a big decision Nicky, not one that should be taken lightly. Think it over and we'll talk to each other soon" I said as I leaned over and pecked her on her lips.

"Nothing doing buddy", she said as she grabbed my hard on. "I want this in me tomorrow at 8:30, CAPICHE?"

Ahhh youth. With that she saw herself out, and I came in about ten seconds with my own hand.

Stay tuned for the 8:30 shenanigans in chapter 3.

arturo
arturo
71 Followers
12