My 18 Year Old Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arturo
arturo
71 Followers

"On one condition."

"What would that be?"

"You stick this cock in me right now and make me cum."

Ahhh, another offer I couldn't refuse. I rolled the rubber on, moved on top of her, and slowly introduced myself. She moaned deliciously.

I started nice and slow and then picked up the pace as she spread her legs wider and wider and then started pushing me into her more and more deeply with her heels on my ass. She was groaning and moaning.

I had to pause because the sight of her was just too much, so I got off her and rolled her over on all fours. I got in from behind and started again in earnest. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 1:15 already. I still had to "sanitize" the house and get the kids.

I decided this would be the last sex of the day. With that, I started pounding into her harder and harder as I grabbed her ass cheeks for support.

"Ooohhh God that feels so fuccckkkiiing good, please don't stop."

And I didn't, I just kept going and going. Unfortunately, as she started cumming, I got carried away and blew my load in her. I would have loved to have kept it up for longer but it just didn't happen.

She collapsed on the bed still having mini-spasms rippling through her.

I got up and stepped into the shower. Moments later she walked in and kissed me long and deep.

"You're awesome Mr. G."

"You are too Nicky."

With that she turned away from me and I lathered her back again, and then, reached around and soaped up her front side. As I was paying much more attention to her nipples than was required, she leaned back and started rubbing her butt on my cock, which at this juncture just wasn't going to happen. I mean, hey, gotta be realistic, no? You needed a crane to get this thing back up. However, I didn't want to leave her like this. Obviously she wanted more, and I couldn't give it to her, or could I?

Then, I was illuminated. I grabbed the shower massager by the handle and took it off its perch. I changed the selector to the short burst pulsator and let it massage her on her nipples and then downward towards the clit. I lifted one leg and guided it so her foot was on the ledge and then directed the stream on her lips and clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

"What's wrong?"

"Ohhhhhh, please?"

"Please what?"

"Please, keep it on my clit."

And of course I didn't. I played with her for five minutes until she was begging me to let her cum.

She was pushing herself back towards me, and then, in an apparent moment of intense frustration, grabbed the handle away from me and directed the pulsations directly at her clit, and boy oh boy did she cum, and cum, and cum.

As she was going through this, I sat sown behind her, spread her legs a little, and introduced a finger into her to rub her g-spot. She got wilder and wilder. I then introduced two and boom, monster orgasm. After which she dropped the hand held massager and sat down with me.

We held each other for a while until she got it together and we finally made it out of the bathroom.

Nicky left with a peck on the lips and a promise to call me as soon as she thought of a way we could see each other and not get caught. I had a room to clean, bed sheets to change and a house to de-Nickyfy.

I'm anxious to explore the whole Nicky / Mandy possibility. You'll be the first to know.

arturo
arturo
71 Followers
12