My 1st Porn Video

Story Info
A trip to jail leads to an invitation to do porn.
3.5k words
3.87
29k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents had tossed me out after the found out I had given some pot to my little sister. Actually, it had been more than that – I was a bad influence for a lot of reasons – but that was the last straw. I dropped out of school and tried waitressing, but it was pretty obvious from the start that I didn't have the memory or the temperament. I got fired and couldn't find any other work. There wasn't much out there for a high school drop out with no skills.

I went on government assistance – it seemed like everyone in my part of the country was on the dole – but there was so little money and sitting on my ass at home was just so boring. I figured out that if I hung out at bars I could get boys to buy me alcohol – but that was dicey as I wasn't 21 yet. When I didn't get thrown out, too often the boys wanted me to go home with them or to a local motel, and often I went.

One time I fell asleep in a motel room after having a lot to drink in the afternoon followed by some fairly athletic sex. When I woke up, the man I had been with was gone but he had left a $50 bill on the nightstand. I discovered a new profession that day – and a lucrative one. I worked the lot at the local truck stop and the truckers were a steady source of income, but it was a small town and the cops got to know me quick. It was only a matter of time before I got busted.

"Get out of town or go to jail." The judge delivered the message to me in his private chambers. As quick as I could wipe my chin and button my blouse I was out of there. I packed my bags and set off to the nearest big city where I hopefully wouldn't be so obvious in my chosen profession.

Bigger city and I found hooking was easier, but soon enough I was in legal trouble again This time I did 30 days in the county and when I got out, I could add a record to my lack of a high school diploma or job skills. I seriously thought about killing myself that day. It was a new low for me.

That was when I got a proposition from a guy who met me right outside the jail while I was waiting for a bus back to the city. "Did I want to make a movie?" I think he asked any decent looking girl who was walking out of the jail the question and most looked at him like he was scum but didn't dare slap him as no one wanted to go straight back to jail on an assault charge. I told him I was listening if he was buying a drink – and we were quickly in a back booth at a local bar.

Back then, the video tape recorder was a new thing and the internet wouldn't arrive for a quarter century or so. Adult video was a booming industry, and was constantly looking for new faces, and people were making real money doing porn. There were a few big producers, but most of the work was done by small studios and even guys working out of their garage with a camera. It was impossible not to know it was out there as Deep Throat had finally made its way to theatres in the Midwest. Porn stuff was everywhere – even in a nowhere town like the one I was living in.

This guy at least had a studio and a real cast – which kind of guaranteed I would at least get paid and probably wouldn't find myself k**napped and ****d. It wasn't a big operation so it probably wasn't going to lead to fame and fortune, but my landlord had given me an eviction notice and it was enough to find a new place to live. He said it would at least $1000 – maybe more – and we made arrangements to meet the next day.

I met the producer and his "money man" at an office in an old warehouse on the bad side of town. They handed me $50 and told me to get naked. I did. That was as much screen test as they needed, and they gave me the pitch. I'd be in two scenes and I'd be expected to "perform" with both men and a woman. The movie would probably be seen by thousands of people and if it took off or got big or famous, my share of the windfall would be exactly zero.

"You probably ain't going to be a star honey, but in a few years, this flick will be lost to history and no one will ever remember it. You can marry some guy or go get a job and no one will be the wiser. Now you going to stay or go?"

I was broke and had nowhere to go. It seemed like it might be a way out. I was offered $1300 – a fortune at a time when minimum wage was less than $3 an hour. It was a "take it or leave it thing" and I took it. I figured I might regret it but didn't see any other options. I really had no choice but to say yes.

Once I agreed to do it, I actually felt better and didn't second guess myself. I'd actually been good in the drama classes in school and got parts in a few high school plays before I'd gotten mixed up with boys and drugs. It was this or back to hooking, and if I was going to be sucking cock I might as well make good money for doing it.

So I reported for work that day and they sat me down in a chair and had a make-up girl go at it. She did everything from cut my hair and whiten my teeth to shaving my legs, puss and asshole. I got some pretty lace underwear to wear which she told me I got to keep. I met a few of the crew members and for the most part they weren't creeps. It felt pretty good. Then I sat down with the director who gave me info on my part of the movie.

I was going to play a groupie in the video and my "motivation" was that I was trying to get back stage to meet my idols. Just a hand full of lines to remember and the rest was "improvised." The cast had been checked for STD's he said. (Which I didn't believe as no one had even asked me about my own health. But we didn't have things like AIDS yet – so I figured a shot of penicillin might be needed. It had happened before.). The whole thing would take maybe 4 hours if everything went right, and if I had a good attitude, he'd throw $100 on top just to make it worth my while.

In the first scene, I was to have sex with a security guy so he'd let me back stage. He controlled the door and he was going to tell me to throw him a fuck or he wouldn't let me in. The security guy had seen his share of groupies and he was going to be hard to please so I was going to have to spread some serious ass or I wouldn't be going backstage. That was the while set up and there really wasn't much scripted dialogue.

When I arrived on the set, I was a little put off by how hokey the whole thing was. Totally low rent – no money spent on anything. The security guard was just a big guy in a yellow windbreaker that said "Security" printed on the back and the door I was trying to get rough literally said "Backstage" painted on it. The costume I was given wasn't much better. It was a mini-skirt and paisley blouse, funky rose colored glasses and these huge high heels. I looked cute in it – but it was so over the top. I said something to the wardrobe guy about it and he reminded me I wouldn't be wearing them for long.

I remember I wasn't scared or particularly embarrassed about what was coming. Pretty much everything I knew I had to do I had done for money though never with the camera on. I was committed to the idea that I was going to make this work and I psyched myself up to do a good job on that scene.

I played my part as good or better than I think they would have hoped. I was eager to get in, bummed that the security guy was being such a downer, and ready to do what it took to get behind that door. I got huffy. I got flirty. I got on my knees and begged. I played my role solid and I could feel that I was better than the stage I was on. It gave me confidence and I really played on it.

My "co-star" in the scene was also actually a pretty good actor and he was hung like a horse to boot. He berated me. He belittled. He acted like he wasn't interested while he forced that horse cock down my throat until my eyes watered.

They stopped the action periodically to adjust the camera as we changed positions. Even during the cuts he didn't break character. He called me a whore, gutter trash and worse. He was doing everything possible to treat me like garbage and unworthy and so finally I felt a need to fight back.

After a particularly shitty line where he basically told me I wasn't worthy of swallowing his spunk, I spit out his cock told him it was a shame that his big dick was attached to a bigger dick, which got a big laugh from the crew. The producer stopped the filming until the laughter calmed down, told me it was a great line and we went back to filming.

He acted angry after I delivered that line. He might actually have really been pissed – I don't know – but his actions got rougher and there was slapping and spitting and all kinds of abuse after that. They had given me a lot of lube before the scene, and also a lot of drugs, so I was more than ready for whatever Mr. Security Man decided to do next. He went to town just slamming it into me - but I really didn't care. After all, if you read the script you knew I wasn't there to see him; I was there to see rock stars.

I was so glad after a really long hour of shooting. As soon as he came all over my tits, I just stood up, grabbed my clothes and slid into the security door before his dick stopped spurting. It was a good end to the shot and the director was happy with the way I did a quick exit. (It would have been hard to have gotten him up and cumming a second time.)

Once I was past the "Security Man" and "backstage," I put back on my skirt and my heels but didn't bother to button my blouse back up. They wanted me to show off my young boobs a bit and part of the gag was that none of the roadies or other people back stage even blinked as a partially clad, cum drenched wench strolled by.

Finally after a few more shots of me wondering around various halls nearly naked, someone handed me a towel but otherwise they ignored me for about 10 minutes while they changes over the stage to a "backstage party place." Big beanbag chairs, lots of alcohol bottles strewn around a big mirror with what looked like a big pile of coke (actually just a dishwashing soap) on a coffee table. Again, a little on the hokey side, but I was learning to appreciate that this was a super low budget production and they had to do a lot with a little.

The director came up and told me I was doing a really good job. He seemed genuinely happy and offered me a small bottle of coke and a spoon. While I built back up my energy via the cocaine, he told me that I had a natural quality and that he just wanted me to go with flow next scene.

He again asked me if I was into chicks just to make sure, then positioning me in he shot sitting on a big overstuffed couch. There was a half smoked joint in a prop ashtray, and I lit it up and took a hit. I was happy to find it was the real thing. I finished off the joint with the camera's rolling. "Men love to see a woman doing drugs" the director told me.

I soon found out I was being set-up a bit – as the second big scene was so just so corny!

They could have given me a hot rock star type to work with, but instead they went for laughs – Honey and Jerr Boner, a stupid parody of Sonny and Cher Bono, a couple who had a tv variety show about a decade before. He was a little wimpy guy with a receding hair and a handlebar mustache and she was a super tall dark skinned gal with a big ass and boobs. It was to be a big lesbian scene and the little guy was kind of along to be almost a pet or something, though in the end he did cum on my face.

They entered the scene in these glitzy white costumes with glitter and spangles on them that had obviously been glued on as an afterthought. His was a kind of tuxedo and hers a long dress, cut high up the sides. (The glitter shit kept falling off their clothing and a week later I found some in my cooter.) Almost immediately they had me positioned between her legs going down on her while Jerry went about the task of undressing me – which he did except for my heels which stayed on the whole scene.

Pretty quick he's got his mustache buried in my pubes (we still had pubes back then – though the make-up girl had trimmed them back so much that I looked like I was 12.) He was good with his mouth and surprised me by giving ample attention to my asshole, which he explored with his tongue with much more enthusiasm than I had for going down on the curvy woman that was attached to my face.

As for "Honey" she could have used a trim downstairs. Her pubes were thick and jet black and her cunt was so meaty it was like eating a fatty roast beef sandwich. So different than the few girls I had been with during my high school years.

I was so glad when she finally pulled me up to kiss her and I actually sat on her lap while she played with my nipples and put her fingers in my pussy. Watching her as she moved her tongue around in an obscene parody of celebrity Cher Bono, I had to admit they had picked her for the part well. The big Kurdish nose, the black flowing hair and thick eyebrows, and the big nippled muscular boobs we'd all seen a hundred times because Cher liked to wear transparent tops to award shows and on red carpets.

This woman was not fat, but she was big – tall and strong. At some point she picked me up, flipped me over and pretty soon we were in a sixty nine position. Her on top, me on the bottom, and I have to say it wasn't comfortable as she outweighed me by a good 40 pounds. She went to work on me – first licking, nibbling and actually even biting my inner thighs before putting that big tongue to work on my gloryhole. I figured my job was to go back to work on her and was moving my head up to dig in when little Jerr made his entry and I saw him position his little weenie so that me could penetrate her hole. Improvising, I shifted up and licked his balls for a while until he settled in to a deep, slow rhythm and I licked the pivoting shaft as it entered and exited the mass of black pubic hair.

I had promised myself that I would not cum during the shoot – this was going to be strictly professional – but I have to admit that I kind of got lost in the moment and pretty quickly that big tongue and her hungry mouth combined to have me on the edge. I was having trouble getting my breath due to a combination of my pre-orgasmic state, her big body and the odd angle of my neck as I tried to keep rhythm on the little dick in my face that was poking in and out of the woman's fat and increasing wide-open cunt.

At some point "Jerr" pulled out and disappeared. (I later found out he was lubing up). When he returned he positioned himself back over me, thrust back into "Honey's" cunt for a few strokes, then made a quick motion and buried himself deep (or as deep as his little cock would go) straight into her ass.

She didn't even flinch. I later learned she had done so much smack she probably wouldn't have felt a gunshot wound. In fact, she seemed to get into it. I guess her potty hole had seen a lot less action than her party hole and she could probably still feel his him. I pulled back and watched the scene and tried to ignore the smell. (Anal sex isn't pleasant to be that close to – it carries a scent and the less said about it the better.)

At some point I felt her hand go down and she put her fingers in her cunt. She played for a few seconds then pulled out and pushed her fingers into my mouth. It was an obvious cue that I needed to get back in action. I was less than enthusiastic, but I guess I felt her need and did my best to make sense of the wet mess in front of me. It was not easy going and the pounding cock moving in and out of her anus didn't make it any more attractive.

At some point I felt the camera move in close to me. It was really the first time I had been overly aware of the camera – I guess I really was a natural. The dark woman was moving backwards to meet the thrust of her lover and all at once I heard her give the scream of a woman in full orgasm.

And that's when I discovered for the first time that some women gush – and she did – all over my face and hair. It was so unexpected and so much that there were open laughs and gasps even on what had been a professional and quiet set.

It was horrifying for me – I mean it was like getting pissed on but thicker and the smell of rank pussy filled my nostrils replacing the smell of used ass. I did my best to be a trooper – really held back the desire to just stand up and scream "What the fuck!" and felt like I did a good job until the first wad of cum hit me right in the eye and from there it all goes hazy. I know I pushed her off me. I know I knocked over the plate of cocaine/washing powder and that I had the good sense to use the "door" at the rear of the stage.

There was the booming voice that said "Cut" and then a few laughs and a round of applause. The make-up girl not only handed me a towel, but used a second to begin drying my hair and helped me wipe out my eye while the members of the crew began the process of breaking down the set in preparation for the next scene.

Honey and Jerr got up and left the set without so much as a nod goodbye, though Honey did take a moment to wipe some cum (hers and his) off her thigh and lightly fling it to the floor before swaggering out of the room to her dressing room or whatever.

It was the first and last time I ever did something like that, and I've tried for decades now to find a copy of the video, but the film company that made it has been out of business forever and I never knew the name of tape and have never been able to find anything about the production company on the internet.