My 1st Truck Trip

Story Info
She gets to go on a run with her trucker friend
2k words
4.09
28.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an exhibitionist and I enjoy exposing myself in public. I have discovered that I get pleasure and sexual gratification from showing off my body, especially to truckers.

I have wondered many times exactly what they are able to see from their truck while driving down the road and particularly how much they are able to see into my car.

I have had many discussions with my trucker friend about this and even though he assures me they see most everything, I had my doubts. Sometimes when I drive next to a truck, I am able to see the driver through his mirror and know he is able to see me, but there are times I think they are cannot see me at all.

During one of my conversations with my trucker friend, I asked him if it would be possible to go on a run with him so that I could check it out for myself. I needed a better understanding of visibility. He said, "Sure".

Thursday night I was at home online talking in IM to some friends, my trucker buddy being one of them, his name is Mike. He told me he was about to go on a run and would be coming my way.

He asked, "When do you have to be somewhere?"

I told him I was free until Monday morning. We both knew this would be the perfect opportunity for me to do a little research.

I knew if we stopped anywhere it would be a truck stop with plenty of truckers around. I wore a short blue jean skirt and a low cut V neckline tee shirt. I felt excited at the opportunity of walking by truckers. I felt the familiar tingle in my pussy and I put my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. It felt so good that I got my vibrator. I teased my clit and slid it deep inside my wet pussy. I quickly brought myself to an intense orgasm that left me keyed up and looking forward to my trip.

I finished getting ready and threw a few things into a bag and waited on Mike

I live in a residential area and it was not possible for him to pick me up at my house. He called me on my cell phone when he was getting close. I got in my car and drove to the highway.

I could see him driving my way. I told him I could see him and would pull out when he got a little closer. We were on the phone together and he told me to pull up beside me and he would tell me when he could see me.

It was dark and I pulled the neckline of my shirt down showing my tits. While driving up beside him, I turned on the map light and laughed when he said, "I see you." I felt a wave of sexuality wash over me.

We had decided to leave my car parked in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart close to my house.

I got out of the car, grabbed my bag, locked the car and walked across the parking lot to Mike's truck. I went to the passenger side and put my foot on the first step, grabbed the handrail mounted on the inside of the cab, pulled myself up while putting my other foot on the next step and sliding into the seat. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy becoming wet at the prospect of this trip.

He took my bag and put it on the bunk in the bed of the cab. It had been at least a month since I had seen Mike and he gave me a quick kiss. We are the kind of friends who can pretty much discuss anything. We are actually very good friends. It is not a romantic interest for either of us but we have used each other to relieve sexual frustrations.

He is the one who put me in touch with the part of me that likes exposing myself in public. He picked up on something in me that no one ever has before. It was something buried deep within me and without him being open about the subject I may never have had the courage to try it myself.

It was good seeing him. He is comfortable to be with and a very good conversationalist, as well as being sexy as hell.

We drove out of the parking lot around midnight and headed up the road. While riding I checked out things like the mirrors, the visibility and cars driving past.

Mike told me I could turn on the light on the passenger side and that I could put my feet on the dash to be more comfortable. He was right. We passed several trucks and I took the opportunity to make sure my tits could be seen as well as my legs. I am not sure how many noticed but the thought that they might be able to caused a sexual excitement within me.

We stopped at a truck stop and went in to use the restroom. I climbed slowly out of the passenger side of the cab knowing that my ass could be seen. I was very aware of truckers walking to and from their trucks. We walked in and used the facilities and went back to the truck.

This time I got in on the drivers side. I knew Mike had no problem seeing up my skirt. I think he liked the idea that other truckers could see me climbing in ahead of him while he looked up.

I learned so much about a trucker's life on the road. When Mike got tired we pulled off the highway and back onto to onramp to sleep. I have a greater respect for their schedules and their time on the road.

We made the delivery that morning, and then went and picked up a load for him to take back. He backed in next to another truck. My legs were propped up on the dash. Mike took some paper work to the office and left me sitting there. I took the opportunity to pull my top down giving the trucker in the next truck a good view of my tits. I looked at him and then away.

Later I think he made a comment to Mike as to whether I was his wife or a learner. Mike told him I was a friend.

On the drive home, Mike would tell me when a car was coming so I could stand behind his seat and see exactly what he could see. I learned a lot about how I would need to pass a truck and what areas to pay attention to. He did this all the way home.

We got to the Wal-Mart parking lot to get my car. He had me drive up beside his truck and he took pictures with his camera phone to show me what he was able to see.

By this time I had been sexually stimulated without any release for the duration of the trip. I looked at Mike and said, "Are we going to have sex?"

He said, "Sure if you want sex, follow me to the truck stop where I am getting gas and we will have sex."

I had learned so much and the anticipation of using the information to my advantage had totally turned me on. My nipples hurt and my warm wet pussy was throbbing with need for release. I rubbed my pussy while I drove to the truck stop to meet him.

I parked my car and walked over to where he was putting gas into the truck. I climbed into the passenger side and waited for him to get through pumping gas. He went in to have his gas voucher signed and walked back to the truck.

He pulled into a parking space. I did not waste any time climbing onto the bed and began taking off my clothes. I watched him take his clothes off and get into the bed. We put our arms around each other and started kissing.

Kissing Mike is almost like making love, his kisses are long and wet and he knows exactly what to do with his tongue.

My hands ran over his body, down over his ass and I felt his hands moving over my body. I felt his hand go to my pussy and his fingers start rubbing my clit. My pussy was ready for him. My hand found his cock already hard and throbbing. I stroked it making it even harder.

I rolled over on my back and he on top. He thrust his hard cock into my wet pussy and began to slide in and out. I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him closer and feeling him slide deeper inside my pussy. He fucked me hard and fast and I moaned when I started to climax.

He continued to fuck me bringing me to another climax. This one more intense than the first and I could not control myself from moaning louder than before. It was hot in the truck and we lay there recouperating not needing to say anything.

He was lying on his side facing me. I wanted to taste his cock. I pushed him to his back and got between his legs. He was not as hard as before and I stroked his cock with my hand. I sucked him into my mouth tasting myself on him. I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue and begin sucking more of him into my mouth. I licked down one side of his cock and back up the other side. I caressed his balls with my hand while sucking. He began to fuck my mouth. His hard cock felt and tasted so good I did not want to stop.

Mike has great stamina and I knew I wanted to cum again before leaving him. I slid next to him, my hand still stroking his cock. Resting for a second I climbed on top of him, straddling him. I lowered my pussy onto his hard cock. He sucked on my nipples, first one and then the other.

I began to ride him taking more of his cock inside my pussy. I rode faster and immediately felt myself start to cum. He felt so good deep inside of me. Lying on top of him I could feel the tightening and release of my pussy around his cock and my orgasm start to subside.

Feeling him still hard inside of me, I slowly started to ride again. My pussy still so stimulated and wanting more. I began to ride faster taking more of him each time deep inside of me. I felt the pressure of my orgasm grow. I knew this was going to be the most intense orgasm yet. I rode faster and he began to pinch my nipples. I screamed out this time as I started climaxing. It seemed to go on forever. We both collapsed with exhaustion, the heat was pretty intense inside the truck.

Rolling off of him, my back to him I immediately fell asleep. I felt him pull me to him and knew he too was falling asleep. I am not sure how long we slept but it seemed like hours.

Waking up, I knew it was getting late. He needed to get back on the road and I needed to get home. We stood up, put on our clothes. I gave him a hug and climbed down out of the truck. I walked across the parking lot to where my car was parked and thought. I may never see Mike again but if I don't, I am taking one hell of a memory of him with me.

Driving away from the truck stop, my other thought was, I will never pass this place again without having fond memories of my time here with Mike.