My 2001 Mexican Vacation Ch. 2

Story Info
Couple's escapades continue.
1.4k words
4.07
49.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers

After my little adventure with the Mexican cab driver, we checked into a local hotel and got some much needed rest. I showered and ordered room service, which I accepted in the nude from the delivery boy. I did that on impulse since I knew that he'd tell all his friends about the American 26 year-old lady who answers room service naked. I just knew that I'd have more visitors after this.

The first day in town was quite un-eventful. We did find a secluded area on the beach and we did lay out nude to catch some sun, but nothing eventful happened at all. Even the evening was average, with dinner and some dancing, and not much else.

The next day was another thing altogether. We decided to pay a couple of local fishermen to take us out with them for a few hours. We had gone out to the marina and were talking to them (hubby speaks Spanish) and they mentioned that they knew of a clear-water lagoon nearby, and that they were going to fish there. We asked them to take us with them and they agreed, but for $20. It was a small price to pay for the adventure I believe.

The boat was a step above a dugout with a small motor at the back and a handle sticking out of it for direction control. We soon came in sight of the lagoon. They hadn't lied in the least because the lagoon was azure blue and shallow enough to clearly see the white-sand bottom. We could see fish swimming and soon we were wishing we could swim. I hadn't brought a bathing suit, but as some of you know, I don't consider that an obstacle. I was wearing a summer dress again with my ever-present thong, this time in red.

I suddenly stood up in the boat, almost tipping it over, and lifting my dress over my head I took it off. My breasts were bare, as I almost never wear a bra. Excepting my husband, the other three fishermen were in shock, with wide staring eyes, and open mouths. It was obvious that they had not expected this. Wearing only my thong I dove into the clear water and swam to the bottom. I soon came back up for air and noticed that they were still staring open-mouthed, this time at my husband, who was just shrugging his shoulders at them and laughing.

I swam for shore and stood on the beach calling them to come beach the boat. A few minutes later they did just that and after getting out of the boat they just stood around, mainly looking at me. I decided to go one better, so I went into the water again, but when I came back out I wasn't wearing my thong anymore. Now they were not just mainly looking at me, they were blatantly leering. I liked it. I went and laid in the sand next to them and hubby, and I asked hubby what they had spoken about while I was swimming and he told me that they had asked him, "Is she trying to get raped? There are people in the hills here that would rape her if they found her like that." I laughed and asked him to tell them: "I only wish!" Of course I was playing with their heads, but it got their attention even more.

I said to them in English, "Why don't YOU guys rape me?" They looked at hubby for translation, and hubby looked at me in disbelief, but after I just smiled at him sheepishly, he translated. They started to laugh nervously, but I just looked at them and said, "I'm serious!" To emphasize my point I spread my legs wide giving them a pussy shot, rather than just the slit they'd seen so far. I laid back a little to rest my elbows in the sand, and cupped my tits, giving one nipple a long lick and suck. I was acting as seductive as I knew how and it worked well. Their eyes lit up, but not being used to us they were unsure of hubby's opinion in all this. He gave them a hint by shaking his head up and down vigorously, saying: "Si, Si."

They said something to each other, which hubby later told me amounted to "Let's fuck this bitch", and two of them sat down in the sand next to me. They placed their hands on my inner thigh just above my knee and pulled my legs apart. One started to kiss, then lick my pussy; the second started to suck on my tits. The third had taken his pants off along with his shirt and was standing buck-naked between my legs waiting his turn.

I called him over and taking him by the cock I pulled him nearer. I had him stand over me as I was still laying in the sand, and had him bend his knees until his cock dropped into my mouth. I had to pull downward on his cock to keep it from bouncing back up, but he soon got the hang of it and was fucking my mouth at a leisurely pace.

I felt my arms suddenly being gripped hard and my legs were spread wider than I would have considered comfortable. The cock in my mouth suddenly left me and I was roughly shoved onto my back even more. My arms were held above my head by the man whose cock I had pleasured earlier, and my knees were pushed almost to my ears, almost painfully. One of the men was roughly licking my pussy and pushing his tongue into my pussy. He was also licking my asshole, which was giving me infinite pleasure. My nipples were being pinched hard as well, enhancing the pleasure. I'd asked for this and was now reaping the benefits. I looked over at hubby, and saw him getting something from the boat. He was holding it carefully in his hands as he came back, but I didn't know what it was because suddenly the man holding my hands was hovering over my face, on his knees, with his beautiful cock dangling menacingly near my mouth again.

I licked his balls in my ecstasy, bouncing them on my chin, before taking the full length of his cock into my mouth. I suddenly felt a cold object being inserted into my pussy, and a twisting motion in and out. I realized with shock that one of the man was fucking me with a fish! I was shocked, but it just made me feel even more like a slut, and drove me even further into ecstasy. The man whose cock I was sucking suddenly erupted into my mouth. He shot load after load of cum and all I could do was to keep from gagging on the volume of it and lick his cock clean.

I was suddenly and violently flipped over onto my hands and knees, and my hands were pulled roughly away from my body, dropping my face into the sand. My legs were again pulled roughly apart, and I felt one of my lovers shove his cock into me. One of the men wiggled his way under me and as soon as he was in position, the other man pulled his cock out of my pussy, and the new man under me reached around, pulled my pussy lips apart and shoved his cock into me. He started to pound away happily.

In the meantime, his partner was using a wet finger and sticking it partly into my ass. I could feel him pulling my ass cheeks apart, and I suddenly felt his cock painfully enter me. I had never been fucked in the ass before, and I have never tried it again since. I don't foresee that I ever will again. That's all I will say about that.

Both the men came almost at the same time, and both were smart enough to pull out before coming. Both then asked me to clean them off orally and I obliged the man who had only fucked my pussy. I was afraid of Hepatitis, so the butt lover was forced to wash in the sea.

We all went swimming following our adventure, then boarded the boat and went back to the city. I had lost my thong, so for the whole trip my dress was flying, but considering the action these men and I had been through, seeing my pussy every time my dress went flying was of no consequence.

That evening my husband and I dined together in a very romantic restaurant, and I knew he wasn't upset with me. He ended the night by telling me that we were on vacation, far away from home, and to have fun. We went back to the hotel, snuck into the Jacuzzi, and fucked our brains out. :)

Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers