My 20th High School Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

"Soon my lover, soon." She cooed and kissed me again deeply, we were quickly being consumed by pleasures I never knew existed. I felt her inner muscles contracting around my dick and as I pulled out they clasped me as if to hold me in longer. My length and girth wanted to find its way to her core and I began shaking with the need. This was a goddess controlling my every emotion and my pleasure!

"Jack, I can feel something beautiful building up slowly in my honey, can you feel it too? It's like a tidal wave I can see building towards us, and it getting closer fast!"

Looking at her all I could do was nod my head and continued the slow in and out. I felt her moisture building within her pussy and knew I was contributing with my precum. This was going to be one hot, sticky pussy when we came. "Yes I do Kath, I'm having feelings in my penis I've never had. Bring on the tidal wave."

Smiling so seductively at me she moaned, "I want you to enter my pussy fully and continue to slowly fuck me, would you do that for me?"

With my mouth pursed open I obeyed and instantly felt her clench my cock in her pussy's embrace. My balls started their little moving up and down motion that heralds a massive orgasm. Her breaths were coming in ragged gulps and her pussy was now pressing harder but smoothly over my dick. Incredibly she could still talk and moaned to me. "Almost there Jack! Are you ready to cum in my pussy? I mean really empty your balls in my hot pussy? I'm ready for you my love!" She started grinding into me at the slightly quicker pace.

Who was this Goddess? I was barely keeping my orgasm off, waiting for her order to explode when she began to moan.

"It's here Jack! Ah, Oh, Ah, sooo good Jack! Cum with me now!" And I did. Kathy's moans were one long, low sound and mine were probably just as guttural and long. My cock spasmed so many times it sucked my balls dry. But still tried for more. I actually felt them lifting upwards in my scrotum. Kathy's pussy never moved any faster, she held me in her embrace and ground into my dick at the same unwavering pace until we both finally slowed. Our kiss continued for several more minutes. Our voices lowering in hoarse whispers of appreciation to one another our bodies were covered in sweat and our mutual ejaculations. Two lovers who had discovered unknown and not so forbidden pleasures with one another.

I looked down into her glazed eyes and asked," what WAS that Kathy?"

"That was my dream Jack, What's yours?"

*****

Comments are always appreciated as that's why I write erotica. I hope I reached a part of all readers that have wanted to or have shared events like these in their lives. Being a professional musician for so long I participated in many trysts such as this and hope to share more with you. Drop me a message with any suggestions or corrections as sometimes I go to fast and fuck up. But it's for yours and mine entertainment so all help is appreciated.

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers
12