My 2nd Trucker's Flash

Story Info
She flashes on a highway.
745 words
3.83
26.9k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday afternoon and I was reading a book, watching NASCAR and talking to my trucker friend online again. We were discussing my Thursday night adventure flashing truckers and when I might try it again. He told me that tons of poor truckers were away from home on a Sunday afternoon and I should go today. The thought excited me and I was just waiting on him to tell me to really do it. (I have come to the realization that I like to be told to do daring things.) We discussed what I might to wear this time as it would be during the day instead of night time. I had on shorts and changed into a white pushup bra and a white low cut tee shirt. I took pictures and sent them to my friend for his reaction, "Ok that shows good cleavage but is it DARING ENOUGH to get the same thrill?" I told him to hold on and let me take another picture. This time I pulled it down low showing even more. When I sent that picture he said that should do it and GO!

I got in my car, adjusted my seat belt so that it fit comfortably between my breasts. I put on my sunglasses and drove to the highway. At first I did not see any trucks on the road, however I stopped at first red light and there was a blue pickup truck right beside me. I glanced over and there were two guys maybe in their 20's. The driver was looking over at me and I saw his eyes widen. He must have told his friend to look because he leaned forward and I saw his eyes widen also. I looked at them and smiled while I lifted my hand and lightly scratched my left breast. I don't think they were believing what they were seeing by the looks on their face. They were in the turn lane and when the light turned green I gave them a wave and was kind of surprised when they both waved back like I was a long lost friend.

It must have been my day for having to stop at every red light. At the next light I pulled up beside an SUV. I glanced over and the man driving was staring at my cleavage. I looked over to him and smiled. Once again I raised my hand lightly running a finger the length of my cleavage. I knew there was someone in the car with him and figured out it was his wife when all of a sudden she leaned forward and back handed him across his chest. I could not help myself and started laughing. Although he got caught, the look on his face said he would do it all over again.

I kept seeing trucks pass me on the other side of the highway and my thought was that I was going the wrong way. I then saw a truck up ahead and it was not long before I was beside him. As luck would have it, the light turned red and I did not mind at all. I didn't pull up right beside him at first. I stopped where I could see him in his mirror and knew the moment when he saw me. I saw him visibly perk up with a big grin on his face. I eased up a little and this time when I touched my breast, I actually cupped it letting him see the whole thing. I think I made him a happy man by his reaction. The light turned green and when I drove off he keep tooting his horn. I smiled and waved back to him.

Since I had already decided I was going the wrong way, I made a U turn and headed back down the highway. I caught up with a line of trucks but because there were cars behind me and impatient, I had to wait until I was stopped at the next red light to be noticed. I did the same thing, stopping just far enough back to get his attention. He was looking and grinning when the light turned green. He waved and started blowing his horn.

I felt like I had pretty much accomplished what I set out to do so I headed home. I could not wait to get home and let my friend know of the reactions I got.