My 35th BD Party Ends with a Bang!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the suite that Sunday afternoon after saying goodbye to all the ladies that we had spent the last few days with.

Catherine had already gone up to the suite to rest before dinner, having already said her goodbyes.

Three of the ladies were from Los Angeles; two of whom I had met in Toronto at the Dodgers baseball game, had joined us Sunday at noon and they left at 3pm to drive back home.

The three ladies were all MILFs and were very fuckable but all three were married so I was only able to look and hopefully, not drool.

They were wearing our swim suits, but one of the ladies had on a very conservative bottom that provided full coverage of her front and back.

One had a set of tits to die for; one had a great ass that I knew would be fun to fuck and the last one had a combination of the first two (wonderful tits, fantastic ass and overall great body).

The third one was the one wearing the most conservative swim suit, although she got topless pretty quick.

I think it took just one margarita.

One of those two ladies that I had met in Toronto had said something to Catherine about having a threesome, but I did not know which one. I found out later in my story "One Wild Night in Beverly Hills." Be sure and read it.

****

I heard noises coming from the bedroom. I knew it wasn't Lourdes or Susan or Kayla because they were headed out to party.

Curious, I quietly pushed open the door to the master bedroom just a crack and peered in.

Lying on her back, nude with her tanned legs spread wide was Catherine.

She was in the throes of ecstasy as a dark haired female with a nice ass lay pleasuring her with her mouth.

Catherine was groaning and her hips were humping under the assault of a female tongue.

I wasn't surprised at what I was seeing; I just didn't recognize the woman who was licking my fiancé to what the French call "The Little Death."

I noticed a "tramp stamp" tattoo above this lady's ass.

It looked like vine branches about eight or so inches across the top of her ass and in the middle of it was a small red heart with an arrow going through it.

This pussy eater had nice tan lines and seemed to have a very nice body.

I also noticed a butt plug (!) and her bush was dark, but not particularly thick.

Her lower lips were made visible to me as she shifted her body slightly and she continued licking Catherine.

Not wanting to interrupt, because I hadn't been invited to this particular party, I beat a hasty and quiet retreat out of the suite and went downstairs and played a few hands of blackjack.

It was a little disconcerting because Catherine had never cheated on me before.

Who was this dark haired pussy eater and why wasn't I part of the action?

Sitting there nursing a beer and breaking even at the $100 table, I got a text from Catherine asking me to come up to the suite so we could go to dinner. There was no mention of a third party. Catherine never brought up her afternoon affair.

Our friends had all departed Las Vegas or were getting ready for very early departures the next morning.

Just the two of us, Catherine and I went to a new Italian place at another hotel and enjoyed a couple of bottles of nice Cabernet before heading back to the hotel.

She asked me "Jack, what was your favorite part of your birthday weekend?"

Before I could answer she continued "Was it taking Susan's ass for the first time? Fucking Kayla's ass? Spending time with your friends? Waking up to a surprise massage and blowjob from Lourdes? Or being with me on the houseboat?"

Her eyes danced and she already knew the answer to her question.

I had cum in Catherine's virgin ass four times in less than a day, that's how good it was.

I leaned over and kissed her and said "The best part of my weekend, the best part of my entire life is you."

Catherine teared up and we kissed.

When we arrived back at the suite, I opened the door to find Eva standing nude in the living room, wearing only a white tuxedo tie that nicely matched her all over tan and her dark bush.

"Happy Birthday Jack!" she ran to me and kissed me on the lips.

I turned around to see Catherine standing there with a huge smile on her face.

Catherine said to me "Eva is your last present for the weekend Jack. She was so kind to come and be here with us tonight."

I looked at my bride to be and wondered how she found Eva?

Then I looked at Eva and wondered or did Eva find Catherine?

Catherine saw a confused look on my face and she said "It wasn't rocket science Jack. I looked at your text messages and found your messages to Eva about meeting you here but a little something got in the way ... me!"

Catherine laughed. "So I reached out to Eva and we got together for lunch in LA and hatched our little plan."

Eva kissed me and said "I am very happy for you and Catherine. Jack, you will make a great husband and a wonderful father. But while you're still technically single, I want to take full advantage of the opportunity to fulfill all your deepest, darkest desires."

I just nodded, dumbfounded.

Catherine said "Eva told you that she'd eat pussy for you Jack. We set it up so you would walk in on us this afternoon but you left before I could stop you. This lady eats great pussy Jack. I'm sorry if you thought I was cheating on you. I wasn't. Please forgive me."

I kissed her and said "There's nothing to apologize for sweetie. I'm good with all this. Thank you for making this so special for me."

We kissed and Catherine wiped away her tears.

Eva took charge taking me by the hand to the bedroom where she undressed me, slowly, hanging each article in the closet while Catherine looked on with her bemused smile.

I noticed the tattoo on her lower back and my eyes went to the red heart.

As she came up to me to get my tee shirt off, I turned her around and bent her over a bit so I could see what this heart had written on it.

She had put in ink in the heart "For My Lover Only" meaning taking her ass was only for her lover. Singular.

"When did you get this?" I asked Eva.

She was already blushing and said "After we spent the night together in Beverly Hills. I told you then I loved you and I wanted to make sure that you knew my ass was only for you. It is only for you Jack."

And then she kissed me.

Catherine interrupted us but she was amused, not angry.

Catherine knew Eva was infatuated with me.

And, as long as whatever I did with Eva Catherine was okay with, all was good.

But if I didn't color within the lines, I'd likely be walking around LA with a high pitched voice, as in, a man minus his balls.

If you want a happy life, make sure your wife is happy.

Now that I was undressed, of course Eva had to comment on my erection.

She and Catherine shared some quick one liners about my prowess as if I wasn't even in the room.

Eva took me to the bathroom where she filled the tub and pulled me in.

Catherine came in a few minutes later with the bubbly.

They had plans for me.

It was all premeditated.

First, Eva washed me, every inch of me.

Catherine watched her newest princess take care of her king.

Then, with Catherine watching, Eva shampooed and conditioned by pubic hair and then announced that she was, with Catherine's approval, going to shave me bare.

"For better blowjobs and better sex Jack."

So, they shaved me bare, like I was a young teenager.

All of it: cock, crack, sack and even my back.

Then Eva asked me if I would shave her like I did before in Beverly Hills about 5-6 weeks previously and with Catherine's permission, I did just that. In fact I shaved her twice to make sure I got all the stray hairs.

Then, Catherine finger banged Eva while I sat there hard as the steel on the Golden Gate Bridge, until Catherine finished and she asked me to eat Eva, you know, to make sure all the hair was gone.

I ate Eva to a quick orgasm and then with Catherine smiling, I fucked Eva's tight pussy in the tub while Catherine helped, putting nipple clamps on Eva's larger nipples atop her now tanned breasts.

It was two completely shaved adults pounding away at each other while my bride to be assisted.

Getting out of the tub, I took her in six positions all over the bed while Catherine got in on some of the action and was otherwise occupied playing with her own pussy.

I brought Eva to a nice orgasm, and then, while Eva once again lay down between Catherine's thighs to eat her and finish Catherine off, I took Eva's very tight ass again.

I pulled out the large dildo that had been residing in Eva's tight ass since at least 7pm.

Her slowly closing hole winked at me a few times as she adjusted to the missing pipe that had previously filled her ass.

I wasn't all that generous with the lube this third time.

It wasn't that I just wanted increased friction this go round.

This was my time, my payback time, to get even with Eva for disappearing on me for six weeks.

How much of that was due to Catherine I would find out later but I was going to settle the score with Eva while she was up on her knees, nude, thighs spread, head between Catherine's thighs and her ass ready for a severe fucking.

Eva flinched as my tip initially touched her rosebud.

I held her hips steady with both hands as my hard banana shaped erection made its way up and down her crack.

I wanted to send a message that this big piece of manhood was going to be paying a visit to a very small place and it was going to be staying for awhile.

What was it Teddy Roosevelt used to say?

"Talk softly and carry a big stick."

I had a soft voice for Eva and a very big stick for her too.

Eva had teased me the previous two times I had fucked her ass that I could never last long having anal sex with her.

She called it my Achilles Heel, my weakness.

What she did not know was that I started traveling with a desensitizer lotion to last longer while engaged in sex acts. I hadn't used it yet, but there was no time like the present to see how well it worked.

Now, the downside was that it could potentially desensitize whatever you were fucking; a pussy, or an ass.

But I didn't care about that.

The second time I pushed the tip to her rosebud she flinched again.

I whispered to her "Eva, honey, we've done this before. We both know you enjoy it. Relax. "

With that I started pushing in, but I did it very, very slowly.

I wanted her to feel every single millimeter of my cock.

Every vein and bump.

Every bit of my man skin.

As I pushed my hard cock past the small restricted opening she clenched her cheeks together but using both hands I firmly pulled them apart, sending the message I would not be denied.

I continued my drilling.

So I slowly entered her, never stopping, and as much as I wanted to push my cock all the way in with a single thrust, I held back, doing my best to drag out the pain and the pleasure of my entrance and invasion.

Catherine knew something was up and she worked with me to keep Eva focused on licking Catherine's bare twat so as to avoid the distraction of the large hard human drill working its way up her bowels.

With one inch buried and more to go, Eva groaned and as I continued to push, slowly, Eva thrashed and moaned and tears ran down her face.

Eva's hands gripped Catherine's thighs but Eva new better than to squeeze and hurt her benefactor.

To her credit Eva continued to lick my bride to be, and Catherine aided my forward movement by holding both of Eva's hands so she couldn't use them to signal me to stop or by trying to escape the impalement.

The only hope Eva had was to bring Catherine to an orgasm or accept the pain being inflicted and hope that it would soon turn to pleasure.

It didn't take all that long before my tunnel driller was fully planted into Eva.

My freshly shaved balls were up against her freshly shaved pussy.

I couldn't go any deeper.

I was where no man had ever gone before.

I was deeper than I had been the previous two times I had taken her ass because I was larger, longer and harder.

Don't ask me why, but Eva (and Catherine) saw it before the penetration and Eva was now feeling it.

Every millimeter of my cock was encased in her hot, stinking bat cave.

My hands went back to her hips, ensuring Eva would remain my anal sex partner.

And, like happened with Catherine on the houseboat, Eva, ever so slightly, began to fuck the dick that was in her ass.

Eva had a great ass, and I was honored and proud to be the one she gave up her anal cherry too, but I suspect she had been playing with some toys so she could learn how to enjoy anal sex better.

As I stood there behind her with my cock buried, I thought if that was how she spent those six weeks, hiding from me so she would have time to learn how to pleasure me, well, I could forgive her ... somewhat.

So, as she started moving on my cock I began to move in response and soon her natural lubricant (excrement) smoothed the way for me to start really fucking her ass.

And, as my full thrusts began to impact her, Eva got into it.

She got hot and bothered and reached down between her legs to play with her already wet and smoldering newly bare pussy.

Catherine reached under Eva and began playing with Eva's new enlarged but all natural tits.

Eva groaned as Catherine squeezed her nipples and pulled on them, telling Eva "Your one job now is to please Jack, Give him the best birthday present you can sweetie."

And with that encouragement, Eva clenched her entire bowel system repeatedly in such a way that it felt so fucking good on my cock I soon came.

I emptied my balls into Eva's bat cave.

Groaning in pleasure.

Holding her hips and pulling my cock deeper and deeper into the hot pulsating cave.

I pumped for a solid ten minutes it felt so fucking good.

That was an exaggeration but it sure felt good.

I am sure I was dripping out of her ass for the next week.

It was an incredible orgasm for me.

It was an outstanding birthday present from Eva to me.

Catherine and Eva cleaned me up and then there was a knock on the door.

It was Kayla and Susan, a bit tipsy but back from their dinner with the girls.

Kayla hadn't seen Eva since our night together.

Catherine sent Kayla and Eva into the second bedroom and said, "We'll see you in the morning" and grabbed Susan by the hand and said "You're spending the night with us young lady."

Catherine made young Susan our little slave that night.

Catherine wanted Susan shaved bare of her red pussy hair and I did the job with a pussy eating grin on my face.

I used all three of Susan's holes and Catherine used the strap on, trying it out on Susan's fresh pussy.

Catherine would have asked me for permission to take Susan's ass with the strap on but I shook my head no before she could get the request out.

Catherine did not want another spanking. Well, maybe she did but not in front of Susan.

Catherine or I had Susan up most of the night.

It wasn't all just Susan pleasuring us; I made sure Susan had a very good time too.

Susan came more times than she could remember that night.

At one point, when she wanted to sleep, Catherine sent Susan into lick Eva to an orgasm.

When Susan came back, Catherine sent her back into the second bedroom to take care of Kayla with her tongue.

When Susan finished that task we were both asleep and a nude Susan crawled in the bed next to Catherine.

We left early Monday morning to get to LA by noon.

Susan and Kayla slept in the back seat the entire drive pretty much in each other's arms.

They were both fucked out.

Eva used a strap on during her night with Kayla and Kayla returned the favor.

Those two enjoyed each other's mouths, lips, tongues, teeth and fingers as they 69ed each other.

They were very pleased when Susan came in to take care of them.

Susan was getting better and better at eating pussy.

Kayla complimented Susan on her pussy eating skills in front of Catherine and me.

Susan blushed and tried to hide a grin at the compliment but she couldn't hide her smile when I saw it in the rear view mirror the next morning on the drive back to LA.

Catherine had made it clear she wanted her massage and her pussy eaten by Susan first thing in the morning whenever possible and that last morning was no exception.

That last morning in Las Vegas Catherine had Susan massage her and lick her to a nice hello orgasm while I ended my birthday weekend with a bang, fucking Eva's tight ass one last time while Kayla rimmed me and played with my balls until I unloaded in Eva's tight dark back passage using a minimal amount of lube.

Catherine and I didn't talk too much on the drive home; we wanted the girls to sleep and we were both tired.

She asked me if I liked fucking Eva's ass and I said I did but that she was still the best gift of all.

Meaning, taking her ass on the houseboat four times in 12 hours.

Catherine was going to make a fine wife for me.

Anyone that would go to that much trouble for a birthday was certainly someone to honor and cherish.

I was pretty sure she was going to obey me too.

12