My 35th Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said okay, I climbed on top of him, and eased just the tip of his fat cock head between my pussy lips, getting his cock nice and wet before he entered my pussy. While I was lubing his thick cock up with my pussy juice, the other guy leaned over the side of the table and started licking my already wet anus. He licked and fingered my ass really good, loosening it up for his cock. While doing so, I arched my hips giving him better access, while continuing to rub my pussy on the other guy's fat cock. I gave them a nod, to let them know I was ready, and as the guy positioned himself behind me, the man under me slid the tip of his fat cock-head in my pussy. Just a couple of seconds later, the man behind me probed my anus with the tip of his cock. As the guy under me slowly sank his thick shaft in inch by inch, I could see my pussy lips being stretched out wider than ever, squeezing his cock tight while I was moaning loudly with sounds of joy.

Momentarily, the man behind me was sliding his shaft deeper and deeper in my ass. Just as they both sank their cocks balls deep all the way in me, I moaned out to Scott, "Ooooh, mmmmm baby this feels so damn good, their cocks are stretching and filling me full!" And just as they both started to slowly fuck me simultaneously in a good rhythm, I moaned to the guy beneath me while humping both of their cocks. "Yes that's it, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me hard and deep, Oh fuck yes! Oh damn baby I going to cum on both their cocks". Then both my openings spasmed and clinched their cocks, as I humped them and had my third convulsing orgasm. As they both continued to fuck me a little faster and harder, my cries of pleasure had my husband's cock oozing with cum. The younger guy's cock (who was the first to fuck me) was hard again at this point, and as he stood up on the pool table, and I eagerly sucked his cock, while the other two men continued to give me the fucking of my life.

The man beneath me pulled out and shot off on the pool table, and I moaned yes as I continued to suck the cock in front of my face. Shortly after that, I informed the other two men that I wanted to change positions. I got up and walked over to Scott and started sucking his throbbing and oozing cock for him. As I was sucking his cock, he told me how hot and fucking sexy I was. I arched my back with my ass in the air, and told them they each could have a little more of my pussy, while I sucked my husband's cock. The early thirties guy mounted me first because he had not got to cum yet. He rapidly fucked my pussy, pounding his hips in me. He came shortly after entering my hot pussy. I continued to squeeze and lick my husband's shaft. As the younger man, slid his cock in me, I moaned around Scott's throbbing cock and continued to suck and stroke it.

After a few moments of fucking, once again, he squirted his load. The older gentleman had recuperated at this point and positioned himself behind me. He started to slide his thick throbbing member in my sloppy wet pussy. I continued to suck and stroke my husband while telling him how good the guy's thick cock felt in my pussy. Scott's cock was throbbing and he was on the verge of shooting his load deep in my throat. As the grabbed my hips and started pounding me from behind, I was moaning to Scott how it felt so good for him to stretch and fuck my pussy. By the sounds of my pussy farts, I could tell I was about to cum again for the forth time. As he rammed his cock in me, Scott's cock would slide further down my throat, giving me a big mouthful. I would push my hips back toward him meeting his thrusts.

I told my husband I wanted him to cum in my mouth while I came on the other man's cock. As my fourth orgasm gripped and spasmed around his cock, Scott shot a huge load down my throat as I attempted to swallow it all, with some dripping down my chin. With my clenching pussy milking his cock, he gave a deep groan and quickly pulled out to shot his cum on my ass. I sat on the pool table and motioned for the next man to come to me and he did. I slowly undid his pants and dropped them to his ankles. I grabbed his big cock and started to stroke it. I looked around and there were now about 20 men stroking their cocks watching me and the man I was with. I had him (I will call him Jim) lie on the table and I took his 11" cock in my mouth. I put Jim's head in my lips and slowly slid up and down his shaft.

Jim was moaning loudly as I slid faster and faster down his cock, it quivered with excitement. My clit was so swollen and jerky to the touch, all of a sudden I felt a warm tongue caressing my clit and I looked down and Dave was lapping my pussy like a puppy for milk. The other men were stroking their cocks wildly watching. Suddenly I sat up and climbed on top of Jim and started to grind my hips into him. I asked Dave to climb up and let me suck his cock. Dave stood over Jim and stuck his cock in my mouth and started to face fuck me. I looked back at the other men and told them to join in. One minute later there were men all around me, as I was taking turns sucking and stroking all of them. By this time I was so excited, I just wanted to be fucked by every man in the room. I had a cock in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass fucking me nine ways to Sunday.

Jim started to cum inside my pussy and I could feel the hot sticky load being shot inside me and loved every minute of it. Jim went and got a beer and came back to watch. After about 4 hours, I was covered in cum from all the men. I was fucking the final 3 men, and by this time my pussy was so raw and sore, but I didn't care. All of a sudden all three men came at the same time. I had a huge load shot inside my pussy, inside my ass and down my throat. We finished and then someone brought me a beer. What a birthday party!

12