My 3rd Week as a Lesbian Cum Slave

Story Info
Audra continues her training and Mistress changes the game.
2.4k words
4.27
123.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broken1477
broken1477
233 Followers

This is my second attempt at erotic fiction. It is a continuation of the story "My first day as a lesbian cum slave" also posted to Literotica by me. This story contains non-consensual elements. It is a work of fiction, and I do not endorse or advocate anything outside of safe sex between consenting adults. Enjoy!

3 Weeks Later

Audra knew she would never acclimate to her new life. She could not believe how the events of the last month had profoundly changed her, but she would never give in, she would never become the willing participant they wanted her to be. They obviously had control of her body; that much was undeniable. She was still disgusted at a woman's touch, and that would never change.

Audra sat, sometimes, in her cell at night and wondered what kind of twisted person fantasizes about subjecting another person to what she was going through. She wondered just how demented a person would have to be to realize those fantasies on a scale at which was apparently around her. She had not seen very many other people since she came here, but she heard other girls struggling in the hallway at times, and she had learned from "Candy" that the wing she was in was only for new arrivals. Evidently there was a whole other section of this compound that was much more like the general population of a prison; something that struck fear in and of itself. Outside of Mistress, with whom she had a standing Saturday appointment, Candy, and the matrons who prepared her in the morning, she saw no one. She was certain that the solitary confinement she was placed in was also a part of the process intended to break her.

It was maddening at times. She was almost thankful for the limited materials she was given. The small television built into the wall only received two channels, one played lesbian pornography exclusively, and the other one played a variety of mainstream shows, but they all had a lesbian slant. Similarly, the occasional print copies of Lesbian News and LGBT Today were not to her taste, but it beat staring at the walls. She didn't know what the point of the porn was, she was still quite heterosexual, and she was prohibited from masturbating, anyway. Even if she wanted to, privacy was non-existent. The room was lousy with cameras and she was only allowed the white satin camisole and a thin, white sheet. Perhaps all the porn was intended to help her research her new role here, as many of the magazines and videos had a BDSM tint. This place was hell.

One evening, after a long day of training, she became more and more disturbed. She knew she only had 2 more days before she would be taken for her weekly appointment with Mistress, where she was expected to show how much she had progressed. She was already in shock with how much she was able to endure. The program consisted of 8 hours of orgasm torture a day. Over the course of each week, she would work toward a goal that would be demonstrated during her Saturday visit with Mistress.

After the first two days, Candy removed her gag. She promptly instructed her that the weeks goal was for her to remain silent throughout the process, outside of the obvious heavy breathing. Candy also advised her that after the first day of practice, failure would end in punishment. Audra had significant problems remaining silent while her hypersensitive button was overstimulated. As a result, after her 8th hour of orgasm, Candy would visit a variety of nasty punishments for each time she failed. These ranged from a harsh pussy cropping, to applications of Icy Hot to her most secret of places, to violating her with her fists or impossibly large sex toys. Candy seemed to have no end of sadistic horrors she could dream up for Audra. If this is what someone who was probably "normal" once had become after belonging to Mistress, she was truly terrified at what Mistress herself was capable of.

It took the sum of Audra's character to learn to be silent that week. She had never before known the fear she felt as she performed her new "skill" for Mistress. She didn't know where the strength came from that Saturday, but she did it, barely. Candy added to the pressure by telling her that if she failed at any of her appointments with Mistress, the entire training process would begin again from day one, adding 2 "sessions" daily. Candy also told her that she had once seen a girl that failed 3 different tests, and that she didn't know how the poor girl didn't go completely crazy enduring 14 hours of daily training over the course of 3 months. Audra shuddered.

The second week, Audra was equally challenged. This week, Candy had her arms unbound. She was still secured in position, and she was expected to hold her position. The first two days were a complete disaster. Audra used her unbound hands to knock the devices at her sex away almost immediately. She spent hours after training with large nasty things in her bottom, or screaming from horrible pussy punishments. Candy was certainly proficient at her job. Being a woman, she knew exactly how to "motivate" her, and she did so without a shred of mercy. By Saturday, Audra, had been physically broken. She had nothing left to resist, so she complied. Miraculously, she was able to perform again for Mistress. She was silent and her arms were unbound as her clit was distressed. Mistress was satisfied, but unimpressed.

She was now on Tuesday of the third week. This week was going to be particularly difficult. Candy showed her on Sunday that she would be expected to hold her position and endure her training without the benefit of bondage. Her pussy lips and clitoral hood were still taped to her legs and she was still in the chair, which was adjusted to its all-too-familiar position, but there were no straps securing her whatsoever. She had yet to accomplish her task. Every time that horribly familiar sensation burned through her body, her legs snapped shut and she buckled at the waist. As a result, Candy decided she needed endurance training and subjected her to two extra, fully bound sessions of clitoral overstimulation lasting 20 minutes each after her regular 8 were completed. During her final session on Tuesday, she succeeded. Of course, her failure during the day caused her to endure the additional 2 sessions, but at least she did it.

Audra progressed through the week successfully, minus one slip, for which she was punished. When Saturday came, she felt confident she would succeed, and fearful of what the next step would involve.

Audra waited anxiously for Mistress to see her perform. She had no idea of the time, as she had yet to see a clock or window in the entire facility. When Mistress came into her cell, she was both relieved and terrified.

Mistress had only graced her with her presence a few times. It was rare that she spoke to her but when she did, the woman displayed a very educated, English accent. Each time she visited Audra, she had been wearing the same thing, a stiff, white collared shirt and a black suit blazer paired with a matching pencil skirt. She wore impossibly expensive pantyhose and black, patent leather high heels. She was a strikingly beautiful woman of 40 years and her auburn hair was always up in an impeccable French twist. Her make-up looked like it was done by professionals. The woman's appearance and aura left no doubt that this woman was the definition of Alpha. She would not be defied and despair would follow anyone who tried to deny her anything.

Mistress silently led her to the matrons who prepared her. She was then led to the chair where the process would begin. Audra dutifully hopped into position and the matrons continued to make her ready. Mistress took a seat in a metal chair while they finished. Mistress observed silently as Audra spent the usual 30 minutes under the ministrations of the various machines designed to make her sensitive and drive her mad with lust. As she approached the end of the 10 minute edging phase, Mistress finally stood up and approached her.

"You think you're doing well, don't you?" She questioned coldly.

Audra was unsure what to do. She knew she was supposed to endure her session in silence, but she also feared not replying would incur punishment as well. She didn't know how to reply to the question asked, anyway, so she chose to remain silent. She chose wrong.

"I asked you a question, cunt" Mistress spat sharply, and gave her a swift slap to her left cheek.

Audra was in a predicament, she almost broke her position with the slap. It took effort that she didn't know she had to maintain her position as the machines edged her painfully toward the unsatisfying climax that would serve as the gateway to her torment.

"M-Mistress?!" She sputtered.

"You think you're doing well, don't you?" Mistress replied.

"Y-Yes, ma'am?" She managed to form through her urgent breaths.

"Well, do you or don't you?" Mistress demanded.

"Yes, ma'am." She finally stated.

"I think you're getting off easy. We'll just see."

Easy? Easy! Audra could think of nothing in this life that could be harder than the hell she had been through over the last few weeks. Clearly this woman was utterly insane.

With that, Mistress gestured to Candy to begin Audra's torment.

Audra used every bit of resolve in her body as the orgasm tore her in half. A thin sheen of sweat glistened her body as she the terrible machines worked there insidious purposes on her clit. Audra took every bit of willpower and strength in her body and held her position. Ragged breaths escaped her but she remained silent as her clit became the center of the universe once again. Her darting eyes caught a glint in Mistress' eyes as she observed. As cold and professional as she was, it was clear by the sparkle that she was enjoying Audra's show terribly.

"Has Candy taught you to lick her bum, yet?" Mistress questioned.

The thought that this crazy bitch wanted to have a conversation while Audra was in such an obvious state was amazing. Audra didn't make the same mistake twice, though.

"N-NOO, M-MA'AMMMM." She choked out and tried to return focus to breathing silently and maintaining her position. By her best estimate, it had been about 4 minutes. She still had 6 to go.

"If you pass today, I think you'll learn that next week."

Three more excruciating minutes passed. Audra sounded like a steam engine as she chuffed and gasped. Every muscle in her body was tensed as she suffered. It seemed amazing that a sensation this intense was neither lethal, nor did it leave any trace of abuse on her body.

"This is where they fail, Candy, during the last couple of minutes." Mistress stated.

"Yes, ma'am, I've seen it. The look of utter despair in their eyes as it happens is priceless." Candy replied in her aggravatingly annoying voice.

Mistress shot a dry smile at her and they both leaned in to observe her last minute.

Audra's eyes shot around the room, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with the two bitches watching her. She bit her tongue and dug her fingernails into her palms in a vain attempt to mitigate the sensations in her delicate nub. Without ceremony, the device was switched off and disconnected.

Audra fought to catch her breath and finally let her overstressed muscles relax a bit.

"You've done well with this one, Candy, but I think we need to step things up."

"Yes, ma'am?" Candy replied

The blood left Audra's face as she heard these words. She knew that any protest would be swiftly regretted, so she lay there listening, naked and spent.

"First, as a reward, I will let you use your mouth to give me an orgasm."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Secondly, I think we're going to take this one to level two, today."

"Mistress?"

"Mistress what? You may just have to work a little harder to get this one in line. I think she has the potential to be a ton of fun, and that's my decision." Mistress said as a matter of fact.

Level two!? What the FUCK is level TWO!? Audra's mind didn't have to race long, as she saw Mistress approaching her with a small electronic device.

"Sit up." She commanded.

Audra sat up and Candy parted the hair from her neck.

"You probably forgot about that little microchip we put in your neck, didn't you?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, ma'am." Audra replied. She had forgotten.

"That little device has the ability to take that sensation you have come to know and love over the last couple of weeks and intensify it." She explained.

Audra felt a chill as the thought of them making her clit more sensitive sank in.

"Your natural response is what we would call 'level 1.' This device will send a signal to the chip in your neck and increase your overall sensitivity to that sensation by about 10 percent, taking you to 'level 2.'"

Audra's stomach fell as she thought of what was coming.

"Just so you know, there are ten levels with the tenth effectively doubling your response."

With that, Mistress pressed a few buttons and waved the device over the back of her neck. It beeped a confirmation and Mistress leaned in close and looked Audra in the eyes.

"Next week is going to be difficult for you, cunt." She was almost whispering as their noses came so close to touching. Audra had no choice but to look deep into her demented eyes.

"Next week, we'll be getting rid of the tape. You'll need to master holding that filthy pussy of yours open while you train. Do you really want to know what kind of awful things I have taught Candy to do to you if you don't properly present your clit for training? I can't wait until next Saturday. I'm betting you'll crumble. I'm betting Candy will get to relive the last three weeks with you all over again."

With that, Mistress stood and started for the door.

"Come on, Candy, my pussy's not going to eat itself." She said with a smirk.

"Yes, ma'am." Candy replied as she followed her out.

Audra began to sob and sob. It would be another 10 minutes before the matrons entered and returned her to her room. Audra's spirit was beginning to break.

broken1477
broken1477
233 Followers