My 50th Birthday Ch. 01

Story Info
They discover that they have similar desires.
10.2k words
4.14
63.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers

My 50th birthday had finally arrived. My wife had asked some of my friends around for drinks and the night was going well. I was enjoying myself, feeling pretty relaxed and having some good fun with a lot of friends. Because it was my birthday, some of the more extraverted types made plenty of jokes about my sex drive and my ability to perform now that I was ‘past my prime.’ It was good-natured banter. Joining in the fun, I told them that given my old man status, I might need to get some help since my wife’s sex drive was increasing while mine was decreasing.

It was after I had had a few more beers and talked more with a couple of very old friends when the topic of my ability to perform came up again. I then confided in them telling them that one of my favorite fantasies was to come home and find my wife naked and in bed with another man. “Oh, sure!” was the unanimous and disbelieving response from my two friends. I smiled, raised my glass of quality red wine as if to inspect it, then added,

“Well, all I can say is that I think about it a lot and the thought of sharing my wife turns me on.” Sensing a change in the mood, Joe responded,

“I bet you wouldn’t feel like that if it really happened.” I laughed and thought about it for a few seconds, then said, “I know that you think I’m out of my mind, but I can tell you Joe, that I have had this desire for most of our married life. And Sue and I have been married for a long time.”

“Yes, but reality is very different from fantasy.”

“I know, but how will I ever know. All I know is that I would love to find out for sure. In fact, I think I need to find out for sure because I think about it all the time.”

Joe still wasn’t sure if I was serious and he asked, “Are you telling me that if you found out that Sue was having an affair, you would be happy about it?” I paused for a few seconds while I considered his question, then replied,

“Yes, I would. Like I told you, the thought of her in bed enjoying physical intimacy with another man gets me really hot, really hot. Unfortunately, I think I’m dreaming in vain because I don’t think Sue will ever go for it.” Joe looked at me carefully and said,

“I wouldn’t be too sure of that, Steve. You never know. Your wife might be having a torrid affair right now, and you know that people change as they get older. Sometimes desires that have been dormant for years begin to break through to the surface. And on some occasions people act on them.” Laughing, I went on,

“Dream on, Joe. And I repeat, if she were having an affair it would be the most exciting news I have had in a while.” Again I paused while I considered what I was about to say. “Joe, not only would I actively encourage her; I would even suggest that she bring him home and into our bed, so she could take pleasure from him all night if she wanted.”

“So, if I told you that I knew your wife was having an affair, you wouldn’t be upset? What if I told you I was sleeping with her? Wouldn’t that upset you?”

“No, I wouldn’t be upset.” Then smiling I added, “In fact, it would be terrific, because you’re here so often it would be fun. Plus, I know you’re safe. Part of the excitement for me would be in never knowing what to expect when I got home.” Hitting him playfully on the arm I added, “It sounds like you know something that I don’t.”

Joe gave me a knowing smile, tapped me on the shoulder, and added, “I just might,” as he walked off. Something about the way Joe said this grabbed my attention and caused a surge of pure sexual energy to pass through me.

The party was in full swing. For the next few hours I had a great time, but the conversation I had had with Joe was never far from my mind. A short time later, Joe moved next to me and quietly asked, “Have you ever told Sue what you would like?”

“Only once, years ago, but she wasn’t interested. I don’t even know if she knew I was serious. I have been afraid to ask her again because I don’t want to lose her.”

“Well, if you really want Sue in bed with another guy, I suggest you talk to her tonight because I think she might surprise you.” Laughing but disbelieving, I leaned close to him and told him firmly,

“Joe I want it to happen, so if you can get her to go to bed with you or anyone else, go for it. If there’s anything I can do to help, just let me know.”

“Okay, buddy, I will. But you’d better be sure it’s what you want, because I think your lovely wife might definitely surprise you,” he said then drifted off into the crowd once again without giving me the chance to probe further.

I went searching for Sue. I found her talking with a small group and I joined her. The talk turned once again to sex after 50. I took the opportunity to make my usual joke about needing help, grabbing Sue on the backside as I said it. Sue laughed delightedly and played up to the small crowd, pushing back onto my hand and increasing the pressure. She then said, “Well, lover, be careful, because I might just arrange for some hunky men to help you out. And you never know, I might have already done that” and with a smile, she kissed me fleetingly and drifted off to mingle with our other guests leaving me with the scent of her perfume.

I was left reviewing the past few months, wondering and contemplating the possibilities. I could definitely feel some sexual tension in the air and the prospect was exciting. It’s funny how blind we are to some things. As I drifted among my friends, I couldn’t help but think back over the past few months. I realized that Sue’s behavior had indeed changed in a number of areas. There was no doubt her sexual appetite had grown and that she had started becoming more adventurous in bed. I remembered the pleasant surprise one morning when I awoke to the sensational feel of her warm lips on me as she performed oral sex to completion, an event that had happened very few times in our married life. I continued to think back over the past months, realizing that some of her usual Saturday shopping trips had been a lot longer than normal on several occasions. She sometimes got home much later than usual after work also. These memories caused my imagination to go into overdrive. Was she having an affair? And if so, was it just one man?

Then I remembered. On one of my frequent interstate business trips, I had called her at home. It was quite late and she hadn’t answered, so I rang her cell phone and innocently asked what she had been doing that evening. Suddenly, the words she spoke to me on that occasion took on a whole new meaning. She had laughed and teased me by saying that she was in bed with one of her lovers. A smile formed on my face as I considered the obvious question. Was it possible that she had been in bed with another man? Joe perhaps? And then there was the statement “one of her lovers.” I began to think that she was indeed seeing other men for sex. Once again, I found myself hoping that she was.

Then other little things took on new significance: the phone calls cut short when I entered the room, the trips to the shower as soon as she arrived home. As I reviewed all of this and the evidence of her adultery mounted, I felt another surge of excitement course through my body. I knew that she had plenty of opportunity to sleep other men if she wanted, and I was about to provide her with even more opportunity.

When I caught up with her again, I playfully put my arm around her and, ignoring the fact that other people were present, I squeezed her breast and teased her, whispering, “So, you have a lover, do you?” She placed her hand over mine and applied more pressure, pushing down, crushing it to her breast as she smiled at me impishly.

“Maybe. Joe tells me that you would be pleased if I did. Is that right?” Still not sure if she was serious, I still made a joke of it.

“Yes, it would please me. In fact, it could be a really great extra present for me.” She raised her eyebrows and asked,

“What would be an extra present?”

“The fact that you might be open to getting into bed with another man.” Then it was my turn to play. Raising my voice a little I said to the small group, “My wife is one horny lady, don’t you think?” Then, with another squeeze, I started to walk away but she followed me, took my hand, pulled me to her, and kissed me fiercely. Then she whispered into my ear, “You know, I believe you just might be serious.”

I nuzzled my face into her neck, nibbled her ear, and said, “For what it’s worth, I’m very serious.” I took her face in my hands, kissed her lovingly, and added, “and if you haven’t already got a lover, then please get one. But, I have one condition. He or they can enjoy complete physical intimacy with you and it's OK with me if they use your body in any way you want them to, but I want both your body and your heart okay?” My wife moaned softly and whispered,

“You’ve got it, and Steve, Joe told me all about your fantasy. Do you want it to be real tonight?”

Without hesitation I answered, “Yes, absolutely. Who do you have in mind?”

“That will be my surprise. I’ll ask you again in half an hour, so if you change your mind make it then or never. Okay?” Again I experienced an intense feeling of excitement and a stirring in my groin as I wondered where all this was leading.

“Sure!” was all I could say. With a quick kiss on my ear she moved away. True to her promise, about 30 minutes later she breezed by, and with a naughty smile and a sexy lilt in her voice, she quietly asked, “Had a change of heart yet?” I looked at her and shook my head.

“Go for it,” was my response.

“Then go to our bedroom in about 10 minutes.” And then she was gone. It took all of my effort to concentrate but at the appropriate moment I disengaged from the group I was with, and made my way to our bedroom with much anticipation. The door was ajar and I paused for a second, my hand frozen on the doorknob. I made the decision and, still unsure of what to expect, pushed it open. The sight that greeted me was electrifying. The bedside light was on and I could see that Sue was locked in a passionate open-mouthed kiss with Joe. His hands were under her dress, massaging her backside inside her panties, and she was grinding herself onto his groin. If they hadn’t been dressed, they would have been having sexual intercourse. I was stunned and incredibly turned on. I moved closer so I could see their tongues dancing and hear their groans and moans of pleasure. There was no doubt I was watching a sexual encounter. As Sue moved her hand to his groin to massage him through his pants as she kissed him and I felt a rush of blood go to my head. Joe moved his hands up between their bodies under her clothing and held her breasts moving from one to the other enjoying the feel of her warm soft flesh on his skin. Then he slid his hands down over her tummy, inside her panties, and between her legs. Sue groaned with pleasure and her legs opened in an instinctive gesture. She obviously wanted more contact because she took his hand and pushed it hard against her. I heard her groan as she whispered, “Put your fingers inside me.”

Watching my wife give another man complete access to the most intimate parts of her body was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever witnessed. I noticed that the door was still open and I made no move to close it. Knowing that other people were likely to witness the scene caused me to shudder with excitement. I had a flash of insight into my mind as I realized that I also wanted to display my wife to anyone who wanted to see.

After a few minutes, Sue broke the kiss, looked over her shoulder to me, and asked, “How far would you like me to go?” It was as if I was in a state of suspended animation and it took a while for me to realize that she was talking to me, but I eventually managed to stutter,

“All the way.”

“Tell me what you mean by all the way?”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yes I do, but I want you to tell me. I want to hear my husband say the words.” I was breathless and it took me a while to speak.

“Sue I want you to have sex with Joe, here, now, in our bedroom.”

I couldn’t believe it but my fantasy was coming true at a most unexpected time and in a way I could never have imagined.

“Tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to give him complete access to your body. I want you give yourself to him unconditionally so you both get as much pleasure from one another as you can.”

Sue had been watching me closely as I said this, and with a slight smile she shifted her gaze to Joe. She whispered sexily, "I think he wants you to fuck me." Then, still smiling, she turned in Joe’s arms until she was facing me. Keeping her eyes fastened on mine, she asked, “Like this?” She took hold of Joe’s hands and moved them up, pushing her bra up and holding them firmly on her breasts. Leaning back, she turned her face to his opened her mouth and gave herself to him. Her breathing became heavy and she again guided his hands, indicating to him that she wanted him to touch her lower. A groan that seemed to come from deep within her body escaped her lips. I could see that her nipples were erect, more erect that I could ever remember seeing them. When he reached her groin he hesitated, but Sue took control and pushed them up under her skirt and inside her panties. I heard her pant and in a strong voice she told him to put his finger inside her. Moaning softly, she looked at me while she instructed him to remove her panties. She kept looked at me as he slowly pushed them down her thighs and over her knees, the silky material making a soft whispering noise as it passed over her skin. When they fell in a small heap at her feet, she kicked them away and told him to put more of his fingers inside her.

I stood still unable to even breathe as I saw him do as she wished. I was completely mesmerized with the sight of one, then two of his fingers disappearing into my wife’s body. As he did this, she drew a breath sharply and her knees buckled, forcing him to support her weight. After a few minutes, when Sue had regained her composure, she turned him around and pushed him back onto the bed, undoing his pants in a frenzy of activity. As soon as she had his penis free she seemed to become a woman possessed. She lowered her face to his groin, licked his balls, then his shaft before running her tongue around the head of his now rock hard penis. After giving him a thorough tongue bath she took hold of his cock and started to pump her hand up and down masturbating him. She was rewarded as drops of moisture began to seep from him. She paused and looking across at me she slowly and deliberately licked at the moisture gathered it on her tongue before taking it into her mouth closing her eyes as she savoured the feel and taste of him..

The sight was almost too much for me and it was some time before I realized that I had stopped breathing. It was her movement that brought my mind back into focus. She had taken him into her mouth and was sucking him slowly and sensuously. I watched as his flesh disappeared into my wife's mouth. She deep throated him and she remained still, her mouth full of him slowly rotating her head providing gently stimulating the hard flesh. She started to groan and slowly began to lift her face up revealing his cock, wet and shinny with her saliva. When she had the tip in her mouth she glanced at me then slowly lowered herself down on him repeating the process for several minutes. I began to wonder if she intended to suck him until he ejaculated. It was a thought that made me understand the depths of my desire. I knew that I wanted to see her take other men's semen in her mouth.

I was tempted to go to her and place my face into her crotch and feast on her beautiful wet pussy but I resisted the temptation.

Sue then stood and removed the few remaining items of clothing and they were both naked. She crawled up to him and kissing him deeply for some time. Joe placed his hands on her hips pulling them up. Sue complied sat up and using her knees moved up until her pussy was inches away from him mouth.

I trembled with excitement as I watched Joe gaze up between my life's legs. Sue looked at me and smiled as she lowered herself slightly teasing him letting her pussy brush lightly against his mouth. She did this for a while then she surprised me. In a lewd gesture she opened herself up and dropped her crotch right onto his mouth and started to rotate her hips.

She suddenly shifted her position turning around until she was facing the other way. I could see Joe's tongue flicking at her. I knew from experience what she wanted and sure enough she started to move herself back and forward rubbing her pussy up over his face and then back again until her anus was over his mouth. Joe grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his mouth and held her there. I could imagine his tongue working on her as she started to moan loudly.

She had been supporting herself by her arms and she seemed to collapse with the pleasure she was experiencing bending her elbows until her face was resting on his groin in the classic 69 position.

Abruptly she said "Joe I want you inside me. I want you inside me now." I had heard these words from her many times in the past and I had often secretly fantasised that she was saying them to someone else as they gave her the ultimate pleasure. Now to actually hearing her say them with so much passion, desire and need that they seemed to cut the very air that carried them. It was surreal and the rush of raw sexual desire that swept through me is impossible to describe. All other sounds were blocked at that moment. All I could hear was her desperate plea for a male to enter her, to possess her. She wanted him to couple with her, to have sexual intercourse with her. As I listened to her almost frantic request

She then lifted her leg from his face, swivelled around and positioned herself over his erection taking hold of him she placed his cock at the entrance to her body. Realising what she was about to do she looked at me and locked her eyes onto mine then she slowly, deliberately lowered herself onto him until she was filled watching me the whole time. Eventually she closed her eyes and focussed her entire attention on the feelings she was experiencing enjoying the fullness she felt as she began to rotate her hips around and around, back and forward and up and down.

The vision before me was intoxicating. I watched in awe as Joe's wet shinny shaft slid in and out of my wife's body and I started shaking all over.

Emerging from my own world I saw her sit on him gaining complete penetration. She held this position staying relatively still as she relished the feel of a male deep inside her. Soon she started to grind herself onto him causing his penis to move in her touching her in the most intimate places possible and I was aware that her passion and enjoyment was building.

I don't know how long this continued but it wasn't too long before I the tell tale signs of her approaching orgasm pierced through the fog that had engulfed me and I heard words that I had heard many times before. But this time it was another man's penis that was giving her pleasure. It was another man's penis that was buried deep inside her and it was to him that she was speaking. "Oh yes. Oh yes. It's coming. I I've got it. I've got it." These words were followed by the sight and sound of a woman enjoying complete sexual release and pleasure. They were sounds that brought tears of joy to my eyes.

I watched as my lovely wife began to shudder with pleasure and release at the hands of another man and I saw her collapse onto his chest and sigh with relief absorbed in the afterglow of great sex.

When she came to her senses she opened her eyes and seeing that I was staring at her she smiled at me then leaned down until her breasts were moving sensuously just above Joe's face before kissing him. lightly on the lips. Soon the kiss turned into uninhibited passion. Coming up for air she said, "Joe that was terrific. You are terrific and now its your turn" then she started kissing his neck as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Without breaking the intimate contact they had established she rolled over with him until she was lying underneath. She gazed into his eyes and once again she drew his face to her and kissed him then she said clearly and boldly "Joe now I want you to fuck me, use my body for your pleasure and fill me up with your cum."

alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers