My Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got the idea and supporting himself on his hands either side of my bouncing mammaries he stared fixedly at me as if he was on another planet while he really went to town. He finally began to fuck the young fat slut under him. It was so good. Hard and fast, he was like one of those big sweating stallions used for breeding. He lost control of how he was moving and began a desperate dance on my bucking hips, his cock invading me, thrusting into my pliant flesh at different angles, awakening a melting sensation in my stomach. I was sweating now and he was too. Drip by drip sweat off his forehead landed on my tits and neck. Tension began to build in my pussy and sparks fired up my spine. He was biting his bottom lip, eyes closed now and head in the air. Don't hold back I cried. Fuck it into me. Fill me up. Give it to me Fuck me. Go on fuck me I growled into his skinny chest. His pubic bone had been slamming against mine and now he slammed into me, stopped and tensed as the first explosion of cum shot into my womb. Then he went crazy, fucking me even harder and faster as he milked his young cock, filling my willing cunt up with his juice. A spasm started the release I so needed and things happened to my body that I couldn't quite articulate. Behind my eyelids, my closed eyes saw stars as each spasm of my cunt fired molten showers of ecstasy through my liquid stomach and out into every tense muscle in my limbs. He kept up his frantic rooting of my cunt for ages and this enhanced and extended my orgasm. Just as I thought it stopped he would awaken another series of spasms and I would melt again. It was impossibly good and I wanted it to go on forever.

Finally he collapsed on top of me. His ragged breath revealing his total annihilation. He was emptied, and I had all his energy flowing around my body as his cum dribbled out of my pounded pussy. He slowly withdrew his flaccid cock and rolled off of me, lying on his back like a broken reed. What a fuck I murmured. Mmmm was all he could say and I could see his eyelids fluttering. I had drained every bit of consciousness out of him. He dozed and I watched him with relish. Like a vampire watching its prey, I knew I would drain him again and again before I released him from my lair.

12