My Accident Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom plays with injured son.
2.8k words
4.42
340.4k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schnitzs
schnitzs
98 Followers

After a hard night I woke up the next morning and my member was as hard as it had been the night before. I would have given everything if I were given the chance to masturbate but with two broken arms there was now chance.

When I opened my eyes my thoughts immediately returned to the how mom gave me last evening. I hoped that it was not the first and the last show she would give me. I hoped for more. What I didn't know at that point was that I should get more a lot more.

I turned my head to the window and wanted to watch out. Next to my head there was another pair of panties and another note for me. It was moms hand.

My Bigboy,

What you and I did last night made me real wet and I felt turned on and horny. When I lay in bed I started playing with myself 'cause I and my hot pussy were in bad need for some relieve and for a orgasm. I thought of a little gift for you 'cause you're the one who made me feel so horny this is why I searched for another sexy pair of panties. I had in mind to wear them while I get myself off and cum in and on them. So I found this pair. It is a slip ouvert which means it is open at the right place to give easier access. Once I bought them to turn on your dad. This was the day he left us. I never wore them for anybody but I thought now it would be the right time. So I slipped in and went to bed with my thoughts of you watching me pee and my two big dildos. I played with my burning pussy. I rubbed my hard red clit while fucking both my holes with one of the dildos. I never came as hard as I did last night and I never was that wet before. To tell the truth it was the first time that I ejaculated. I felt nasty, really nasty but it felt so good to be nasty. When I cold off a bit I found the whole panties and the whole bed smeared with my cum. This is what I had in mind so I left my cum covered panties on your pillow as a little gift for turning me on that much.

Can you smell my pussy and my cum, honey? I came for you, it was you that made me cum so hard and it was you that made me feel so nasty and horny. It was you I thought of when my orgasm hit me. Can you smell me, can you smell my cum, can you smell my pussy that came for you?

Your

Nasty mom

I tried to grab the panties but with my little handicap I was unable to hold them in my hand and bring them to my nose. But what I could do and did was taking a good and closer look at them. The were smeared over and over with moms cum and the still felt a little damp by moms cum. I wanted to take a deep breath of moms cum that's why I laid them back on my pillow and turned my head. I laid my had not close to them but directly on them and took a deep breath. I could smell mom cumming in these panties, I could smell her nasty wet pussy, I could smell her being horny. I wanted to taste her so I licked her moist panties. Although I never tasted a girls before I knew immediately I love that smell and taste. I lost myself in moms panties and licked them several more times. My mouth opened and my tongue searched moms nasty moist panties when the door to my room flew open and mom was standing in the door.

She was standing there with her hands on her wide hips. The only thing she was wearing was a bathrobe. But this one I have never seen before. It was the kind of see through garment. It left not much to imagination. Her female attractions were clearly visible although she wasn't naked at all and that made her even sexier to me.

Her very large breast were pressing against the thin garment and her big brown nipples were pointing out as if the wanted to cut her bathrobe into two. This robe stressed her slim waist and her wide and very feminine hips perfectly and made her look like a goddess. Her perfect shaved pussy was clearly visible as well and her nice, sexy, long and fleshy pussy lips were looking out between her long legs 'cause she was standing there with her legs apart. The thin black see-through material of her bathrobe ended just a bit below her knees.

She was wearing some black high-heels which made her calves look even sexier and mad her legs look longer. I thought I was still dreaming. This couldn't be true. My mom was standing in the door to my room wearing close to nothing.

The robe was held by a thin little belt which she opened while staring into my eyes. The robe felt open a bit to each side but still covered her lovely and full breasts.

"So, as I see you have found my little present. And it seems to me that you like it. But I think it could need some refreshment."

With this words she came over to my bed and bent down in front of me. Her robe felt wide open and displayed her full round tits with their perfect nipples to my view. If I could use my arms and hands like I wanted now I would have grasped them and played with them. I would have sucked her nipples and squeezed and massaged them. But the only thing I could do was to stare at them. I think mom was well knowing of what she did to and for me 'cause she bent down longer than necessary. She took up her panties from my pillow. She brought them up her nose and smelled at them.

"Uuh, smells so good and so nasty. I've been a very nasty girl that night I think."

With these words she brought her – or should I say my – panties to her pussy and wiped again. Afterwards she smelled at them again and grinned.

"That's much better now!" she said.

She held them in front of my face and I could clearly see her fresh pussy juices. Although she held them about for inches away from my nose I could smell her warm, fresh and sexy aroma. Then she wiped my whole face with them and lubricated me with her pussy juices.

"I feel so nasty as I haven't felt for a long, long time. I feel so damn nasty and sexy. Your dad never made me feel like this. I could play with my pussy the whole day. My big pussy is wet all day and waiting for another orgasm all the time."

She grasped one of her tits and squeezed her nipple hard and rubbed it between her thumb and her forefinger. She closed her eyes and seemed to be lost in her lust once again. She was giving me a big show and my member was building a big tent under my covers.

When she came back to earth and back into my room she smiled at me.

"Ever seen such a nasty old woman?"

"Mom, you everything but not old. You look so damn sexy and hot. I guess there is not one man on earth that would kick you out of his bed and I think most women would love to love you too. And by the way I haven't seen any nasty or turned on girl before. You are the first girl in heat I have ever seen. And I know no girl can ever be sexier and hotter than you are."

"You are so sweet. Thank you, honey. But I think it is time to go for a shower or a nice bath. What do you think?"

"That would be great but I think there is a small problem." I watched down the covers towards the tent I was building.

"I think that shouldn't be a problem. Were are both of age and let me tell you, I have seen a hard on before. And I have seen your hard tool before remember last night."

"Okay, then I guess it is time for a nice hot bath. Maybe I could use some plastic bags for my plaster casts to protect them against the water."

"They are already in the bath I had the same idea. But now get out of your bed and out of your boxers and into the bath."

I sprung out of my bed. Mom bent down again and pulled the boxers down. Now I was standing in front of her totally naked with my pulsing hard on inches away from her lustful mouth. She licked her lips.

"You are so sexy, honey, and your penis must be made by angels 'cause I've never seen one more beautiful than yours and I've seen lots of them. But know follow me into the bath. But I think it would only be fair to make us even, don't you think?"

"Don't know what you mean, mom?"

She turned her back towards me. She moved her round and full ass in sexy circles and then let her robe drop to the floor. Now she was standing in front of me only wearing her sexy high heels. Her ass was so damn sexy. I loved it at once. I couldn't but stare at her perfect big as cheeks. If I could move my arms and hands more easy I would have touched her ass. I would have felt to my knees and kissed her perfect white globes while giving them a good massage.

"So young boy love what you see? Just follow my big ass into the bathroom."

On the way to the bath she swung her hips and her ass cheeks more than necessary just to give me a show. Mom already let in the hot water so I could directly jump into the tub. But before she let me she tested the temperature. For that she bent down which caused her white globes to spread a bit. She gave me a perfect look at her moist pussy and of her little brown backdoor. Her big boobs were hanging down and were swinging forwards and backwards.

"Did you enjoy my little show? Have you seen something? Could you see my nasty backdoor while I bent over?"

"You are so damn sexy, I'm speechless. It's a shame that you are my mother and not my girlfriend and lover"

"Jump in, big boy, before the water becomes cold again."

I jumped into the tub. The water felt warm and very relaxing. I was lying in the tub and enjoyed the warm water and the sight of my nude and sexy mother. She was beautiful and so damn hot. What an idiot dad must have been to leave such a hot little whore I thought to myself.

"Ups, sorry sweetheart, I think I need to pee. Would it bother you if I pee while you are bathing?"

"Uhm no, mom, not at all!"

So mom sat down on the toilet which was facing the tub. I had no chance than to watch into her direction. After she sat down she opened her legs a bit so I was able to see her big pussy. As she did last night she spread her lips with her right hand and was giving me a better view to her most private parts. The first drops of her golden pee escaped her wet paradise when she stood up. Now she was standing over the toilet one leg to each side. With her right hand she spread her large lips and hold them open. Her pee started to flow from her gapping pussy. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. With her left hand she started o play with her nipples. She rolled them between her fingers and kneaded her full tits. Her nipples grew even larger and harder than they had been before. They seemed to grow larger and larger. I guess they are as big as the tip of my thumb. I couldn't believe my eyes. This can't be true. This is a torture.

It seemed mom was peeing for ever. Her hot pee was running over her fingers and down her legs. She made herself wet all over but that made her look even sexier.

When she finished she opened her eyes and looked directly into my eyes. She didn't stop to play with her big tits and with her right she still was spreading her pussy with open. She smiled.

"Shame on you young man watching your mommy peeing. Shame on you gazing at your moms pussy." She grind.

"I got myself wet all over. Would you mind if I join you in the tub?"

I was speechless. The only thing I was able to do was to nod my had.

So mom came over to me. Still some little drops escaped her pussy and landed on the floor. She stepped into the tub still wearing her high heels. Slowly she sat down. Her legs touched mine. She placed her legs to each side of mine. That means she spread her legs and mine were between them. I could feel the soft skin of her legs. Then she licked the fingers of her right hand clean.

"That was great fun!" she said. With this words she tried slide a little bit deeper into the hot water. She did this till one of my feet made contact with the soft flesh of her pussy.

"What's this? Someone plays with my nasty pussy. Uuh, that feels so good."

She grasped my foot and rubbed my toe up and down her lips and her big clit. I could feel the hot wetness between her legs. This was the first time I touched my moms cunt. And it was the first time that I ever touched one. She didn't stop moving my toe up and down her pussy. To tell the truth she started to rub herself with my toe wilder and wilder. She closed her eyes and laid her head back. Again she played with her big boobs. But now everything seemed wilder than before. She started to breath more heavy. Although we were sitting in the tub I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Now mom was gasping wild and she threw her head from side to side. Than she screamed out her orgasm and pushed my toe into her waiting pussy as far as it could go. She came onto my toe. She covered my toe with her nasty pussy juices.

"I'm cumming, oh yeah, put your big toe deep into my willing cunt. Yes... yes... yes, fuck that nasty... oh yes... nasty pussy... yes... oh god... nasty pussy of your mom. Yes... I'm... cumming... I'm... cumming all... deeper... deeper... cumming all over... your toe. Yeeeeeeesssssss... fuck... fuck my hot cunt... fuck your mommy's nasty hole. Yyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss."

She as breathing hard. She squeezed her tits and her nipples hard when she came and she looked so sexy and so damn hot when she came.

When she had cooled down a bit she looked at me still rubbing my toe up and down her pussy. She smiled from ear to ear.

"That was great. That was a real great orgasm. I came all over your toe. Oh, you made me cum so hard and you make me feel so sexy. I think you should be rewarded for this, what do you think? Any wishes, any suggestions?"

My brain was spinning around and I didn't know what to think and what to say. I wanted to touch her full tits and to suck her nipples. I wanted to taste her juicy pussy. I wanted to see her pee again. I wanted to see her bending over and spreading her big ass cheeks exposing her little asshole. I wanted to play with her big white globes, I wanted to lick her juicy cunt and her little asshole while she was bending over. I wanted to suck on her nipples while she was standing over me letting her big tits hang over my face. I wanted to cum but I was unable to say a word.

So mom got on her knees and crawled to me. When she was as close as possible in the tub she took each of her big tits in one of her hands and offered them to me.

"Would you love to suck mommy's big tits and make my nipples hard as a rock?"

She hold them in front of me playing with her nipples.

END OF CHAPTER 02

I'm still interested in any comment. Hey, and don't forget to give me your (high) votes.

schnitzs
schnitzs
98 Followers