My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Confessions, Ferris Wheel BJs, and Dani takes Darren's Ass.
13k words
4.79
246.9k
655

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we last left our heroes, a drunk and horny Danielle had stumbled home and, in her intoxicated state, mistaken Darren's mouth for that of a past lover whom she enjoyed skullfucking. Dani woke up hungover and remorseful, while Darren was understanding and secretly ambivalent about his feelings of tenderness and lust towards his roommate. After a few days of cordial tension in the apartment, Dani talks to Erica about recent events after work at TigerTeeth Knives:


"Should I ask how things are going between you and Darren?"

Danielle looked up with a somewhat flustered expression at the question Erica had posed, the look of a student caught unprepared by her professor's query in the middle of a lecture.

"Oh, umm, I guess ok, it's...been pretty quiet the last few days."

"Did you two have a fight...you've seemed a little on edge this week."

"No, not a fight at all just.....well something happened Saturday Night. I came home a little wasted and out of it and...." Dani ran her fingers through her long locks, debating in her mind how much she wanted to reveal to Erica.

Erica was able to hazard a guess based off of Dani's expressions and her eyes widened at the possibilities. "OK, wait a second. Exactly what happened? Did you two hook up?"

"Nooooot exactly...I mean I was so out of it I don't even remember much but I guess I stumbled into his room a bit aroused and...he kinda took care of me." With a quick movement she brought her hand up to her lips in a grasping pose and pumped it against her mouth.

Erica giggled. "Are you sure it isn't just a case of lockjaw?"

"No, no seriously I still feel kind of shitty about it even though Darren said he was a little buzzed that night and...fine with what happened, I hate that I was so blacked out I can't remember what I did or how I acted."

"Well Dani sweet, let's be honest here you're one of the wee folk, it's not like a little squirt like you could overpower anyone."

"I don't think I was a 'lil squirt' that night...I know I got cum on his t-shirt and I had dried splooge all inside my panties that morning. God...he says he was ok but, I just can't help thinking I freaked him out. Not to mention...well I don't even know if you two were thinking about..."

Erica cut Dani off. "No...I mean he's a handsome guy and very easy to adore, but he's way too young, still getting his feet wet when it comes to real relationships, and a little on the petite side physically to handle all this," she said as her hands traced her long curves. "Besides I think he's a little better suited for you."

Dani smirked," Well if he's too petite to handle all of you then how could he possibly handle all of me?"

"Oh I don't know Danielle...that night we were together...I mean ALL of us in one way or another...you should have seen the expression on his face when I told him there was a whole lot of your gooey love offering still inside of me. He tried to hide it but his eyes lit up, his gaze was hungry...he wanted to get his tongue inside me even more."

Dani gulped at the mental image, lost in thought before blinking her eyes back to the moment. "I don't know. He is young and even though we're friends and have fun together....it seems like a big step...for HIM I mean."

"And maybe for you too?"

Dani rolled her eyes heavenward and exhaled. Erica smiled at her exasperation.

"Dani, how do you really feel about Darren? I mean do you spend alot of free time thinking about him."

"I didn't at first, he was just a cute, thoughtful and occasionally flustered guy I was rooming with for a few months. But the last several weeks...yeah, I do wonder what he's up to during the day, catch myself watching him when we're at the apartment. He has great eyes and this boyish, cat-caught-the-canary blush and that goofily contagious laugh...and that ASS," Dani held her hands in front of her face in a mock grope pose,"I just want to squeeze and bite that butt when he walks by some days. Among other things."

"Do you ever catch him staring at you?"

Danielle blushed. "I...I have looked up a few times and caught him looking a my face and he does the quick neck swivel to make me think he was thinking something sweet, or dirty. He has complimented me on my eyes and he'll occasionally do these little relationshipy moves like brushing my hair out of my eyes in the morning or giving me a little back massage when I'm stretching from sitting too long--then he'll realize he's doing it and suddenly get sheepish about it. Aaaaand...."

"And what?"

"There have been a few times I've caught him checking out my package...though, I don't know, I'm not sure if he's thinking of it in a good way or a bad way."

Erica smirked. "Dani, he gave you a blowjob. I mean speaking as someone who has tried to stretch her yap wide enough to take that fat hog between your thighs, I can state it takes a certain level of commitment to the act. I think Darren has already decided he likes everything about you sexually, even if he hasn't come out and said it or even fully admitted it to himself. At this point it's a question of whether there's something more emotional going on between the two of you."

Dani sighed. "Yeah I know, it's hard for me to commit my emotions totally to someone so inexperienced...and to be honest I'm a little afraid that he might not be that into me, to take the kind of steps he'd have to take..."

"I think you're getting ahead of yourself," Erica interrupted," and I can see by the frown on your face that you're letting it eat at you way too much. Don't be afraid to let things develop naturally. If you worry about it you'll doom it from the start. You and Darren are both off on Friday, right?"

"Umm yeah I think so, why?"

"My roommate Charity and I are driving to the Oceanside Fair Friday morning. Yank Darren's ass out of bed and the two of you come with us. They have a whole big art exhibit, rides, games, junk food galore, the beach, we'll make a full day of it."

Dani beamed. "Well, I could use a fun day and I haven't worn the new swimsuit I bought 3 months ago. We wouldn't be cramping you and Charity would we? I've been getting little signs here and there that you two are getting close."

Erica flashed a proud grin. "We understand each other...meet each other's needs y'know?" Her grin grew wider. "Trust me, she's eating enough pussy at home she doesn't need to sneak anymore on the spinning cups ride. Although...naaah it's cool. Come with us, I don't want you turning into an anxious bitch at work."

"OK, ok, you talked me into it." Danielle raised an eyebrow, "but don't use Darren and myself as an excuse not to feel up your roommate."

"Same goes for you, Lil Miss Polly Pork Sword with the shy boyfriend."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Wooooohoooo roller coaster time bitches, I'm gonna drink Cherry Slurpees and tame the Viper!" Charity, Erica's blonde, pixie-haired and overly excited sprite of a roommate, had her head out the window and arms in the air in the front passenger seat as Erica drove down the coastal road to the fairgrounds.

Darren and Danielle sat in the back seats, drinking in the playful whimsy of the girl. Darren had a passing acquaintance with Charity from sharing a class with her that Summer, and Dani had met Charity several times when visiting Erica and going out at night. She knew that the small blonde had a quirky, mercurial personality: soft-spoken, pensive and insightful at one moment, brash and provocative the next.

As if reading Dani's mind, Charity turned around towards the two with an impish grin stretched across her face. "Hey what's going on back there? Young man I've heard rumors about you, I want to see you seated vertically at all times with at least 12 inches separating your face from Danielle's groin!"

Darren blushed furiously and Danielle cupped her hand over her face in bashful mortification. Erica reached a hand across to punch her roommate in the shoulder. "Don't let her teasing bother you, Darren. Charity has eaten out so many peaches in her life that Del Monte pays her for quality inspections!"

Feigning a shoulder injury, Charity shot back a look of mock outrage. "Lies! Lies and distortions!"

"Please you little bimbette you've munched so much carpet Stanley Steemer calls you for cleaning advice."

Charity leaned back towards Darren. "You see how she abuses me? She's MY corrupter, jumps on top of me while I'm unprepared and locks those chubby thighs around my face to satisfy her lusts. I mean, Youuuu know how she is, right, Dar?

Still a little red-faced, Darren composed himself. "Well to be honest Charity, with me it was less of a thigh lock and more of an ass smoosh."

Charity reacted with a sympathetic hand-holding, "Oh you poor sweety, I know the horror of all that ass slowly, mercilessly dropping down to squash out all hope, light and breath!"

Erica giggled. "I don't think he minded too much Charity, he was able to last longer between breaths than you can."

"That's because you're always forcing me to get on my knees with my face between those skull-crusher thighs."

" Well I like to run my hands through those short golden locks of yours and massage your scalp while you're eating my pie sweetness."

Charity looked at Danielle. "Hey Dani is she right, is Darren really good at holding his breath when he has something in his mouth?"

Dani gave Charity a sneer that was only partly playful as the car pulled up to the fairgrounds. "I honestly wish I knew."

The four of them jumped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. Dani sidled up next to Darren to hold his hand. She quickly leaned in and whispered, "Sorry about that, I didn't think Erica would say anything to Charity. It just...well it just came up after work."

"It's ok, it's just...hard to know how to react when people talk about it."

They walked inside and could hear rock music from a distant era blaring from one of the rides.

"Music Express! Let's get on the Music Express!" Charity began tugging Erica forward and Darren and Dani followed in tow. The ride was festooned with lights, musical notes and paintings of scantily clad women along its exterior. The twenty passenger cars were connected in a circle, set to rotate on a track with alternating slopes and level sections, a third of which was concealed behind a darkened backdrop 'cave'. Erica and Charity took one car and Darren and Danielle sat directly behnd them.

The ride started off at a leisurely pace with gentle music before the operator speeded it up and "Crazy Train" began to blast through the speakers. The girls began to holler with each approach into the lighted tunnel. Darren looked over to see Dani's windblown hair whipping back and forth as her mouth opened in a wide scream before she smiled back.

In front of them, Darren noticed Erica and Charity hugged in close together, sneaking kisses each time they entered the tunnel and then screaming as they left it again. About halfway through the ride this changed to Charity burying her face in Erica's open cleavage as the backdrop darkness approached, and through the blaring music he could barely makeout playful motorboat sounds and Erica's hysterical laughter. Looking over he saw Dani smiling as she rolled her eyes and shook her head. As they were getting off the ride, Erica had to reach into her purse and pull out some wipes for her saliva-drenched breasts as Charity snickered like a crazy girl.

After a few rides, Erica and Danielle excused themselves to go to the restrooms as Charity and Darren made their way to the concession stands.

Charity inhaled deeply. "See this is what I've missed from not being at a fair or park the last few years, all those familiar smells of decadent food. All the smokiness, the popcorn aroma, the whiff of caramel apples in the air."

"I always think of Elephant Ears from when I was a kid, though I guess they call it fry bread or dough down here. You could sprinkle it with sugar or cinnamon, dip it in chocolate or honey, dunk it in fruit sauces or garlic butter...it always tasted good to me."

"Sooo...do you and Dani get to have days like this very often?"

"Ummm, not really days like this..we've been out a few times to dinner and gone to movies, shopped for things for the apartment, that sort of thing."

"Well if it's not too personal to ask, what exactly are the two of you anyways?"

Darren smiled sheepishly. "I guess I'm really not too sure to be honest with you."

"Not that it's any of my business, but the two of you do look awfully cute together, especially when you're trying to sneak glances at each other."

Darren bit his lip as an embarassed grin spread across his face,and Charity came close and tousled his hair as they walked.

"You know I was just teasing you back in the car. I mean, there's nothing wrong with having an unconventional relationship, especially if it makes you happy. It actually takes some guts. Erica and I aren't exactly all that traditional."

"Yeah about that..I actually didn't know Erica had any kind of relationship that night when we...,I mean I knew she'd been with Dani that night...", Darren trailed off at the awkwardness of what he had just said.

Charity giggled. "Relax Darren, we're not exactly an exclusive couple either. We're good roommates and enjoy prodding and poking to get the other going, and we....I guess we meet each other's needs."

"What kind of needs?"

"Well Erica has different personas, at times she likes to be girly and demure and at others she likes to be more forceful, controlling...she's like that with me and to be honest, I get really enamored and tingly when she's like that." Charity nudged her shoulder into Darren. "I guess I was teasing you because I kinda sensed you were a kindred spirit."

"I'd never really given it much thought until this summer. Being with Dani, we do kind of go back and forth between friendship and flirting, and I do kind of enjoy it when she gets..well like playfully pushy I guess I'd call it."

"Gently pulling you into saying and doing things you might be shy to do otherwise?"

"Exactly."

Charity reached around to hug Darren. "I think we both might be the same kind of crazy, mate."

At the concession stand Charity ordered some Gator bites and a Funnel Cake. Darren ordered a footlong hot dog and chocolate-covered bacon. He was just beginning to put condiments on the footlong when Dani and Erica returned from the restroom.

Walking up to Darren she stared down at the dog and then back into his eyes. "Thinking of me?"

Darren smiled. "Always. Eat some bacon and stop taunting me."

"Ugh, I can't believe you're making me try this, it seems so unnatural a pairing of tastes."

"I thought we were both trying to be open to tasting new things."

Dani smirked before sensually teasing the strip of dripping bacon between her lips. She beamed. "That's surprisingly delicious, I only hope I taste half as good."

"Come on you two, let's walk and eat," Erica called out to Dani and Darren, "They have some games two buildings down.

The Mardi Gras Lounge was a series of fairground games built around a central structure. Darren and Erica gravitated towards the skee-ball lanes. Out of the corner of her eye, Charity caught sight of a booth with a series of open-mouthed clowns. "Come on Dani," she said as she grabbed Danielle's arm, "those clowns are asking for it."

The two of them stepped up to the water guns in front of the booth, surveying the clowns with their O-shaped mouths and the deflated balloons behind them. In all there were 9 of them lined up as the game operator gave the instructions and the contestants steadied their aim. The bell went off.

Charity's aim was a little high at first but Dani's was true from the start. As the balloons began to inflate it became apparent that it was coming down to Dani and a guy in a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt.

"C'mon Dani keep squirting...pretend you're aiming for Darren's mouth!" Dani snickered at Charity but managed to hold her aim steady. Suddenly her balloon exploded. "We have a winner". The operator reached up and handed her a cute white tiger plush.

Charity smiled at her. "It's cute, though I was secretly hoping he'd give you the Giant Banana. Darren would have loved that."

Erica walked up to the two as they squeezed the tiger. "Hey the painting gallery is on the other side of the building, Darren and I were heading over there." The three made the trek through the duck pond and penny toss around the corner to a large, curved-ceiling open canopy where dozens of paintings were displayed. Scenic and mythical fantasy themes seemed to predominate the art display; they passed pictures of waterfalls and orange-tinged hillside sunsets, herds of pegasi and butterfly-winged faeries with magical green energies emanating from their fingertips, a halfling troupe astride a female centauride. When they came upon Darren he was admiring a picture of a nearly nude huntress goddess with her long arrow pulled back in the bow ready to fly into a raging beast.

"Yeah leave it to you to find the most R-rated painting in the room," Charity teased. "I wish they had more futuristic cityscapes or magical castle themes."

Erica looked bemused. "That Artemis is way too petite, she needs a little more muscle and meat on her bones," she stated as she staged a mock pose of deific valor. "Hey let's head over towards the Ferris Wheel. Where's Danielle?"

The three of them looked around to see Dani was nowhere nearby. Splitting up they wandered around under the canopy, Darren finally spotting her in a far corner looking over a picture. Coming up behind her Darren could see it was a painting of a female angelic being with large dove wings, arms wrapped sensually around a mortal man as she kissed his cheek and stroked his bare chest.

"You know some accounts and translations claim that angels were hermaphrodites," Dani spoke to him as he touched her shoulder. "I've always wanted to think of myself as being feminine, and tender, and desirable, but some days I just don't see it, don't feel it." There was a vulnerability in her voice, much like there had been the previous Sunday morning.

Darren instinctively wrapped an arm across Dani and pulled her close to kiss her forehead. "If you're ever having trouble seeing it in yourself, try seeing it in the way others look at you, and feel when they're around you."

Dani drew in a deep breath and hugged him close. "So where's the rest of our merry gang?"

"Looking for you and then headed towards the Ferris Wheel, wanna go?" Dani smiled and grabbed his hand as they went to round up the girls. The four of them took off towards the Wheel, an older type with small two-seater swinging gondola cages. Erica and Charity took one and Dani and Darren were right behind them. The gondola style didn't require any restrictive bars for riders and the seats were directly across from each other.

Seated across from one another, Dani and Darren could look over the 40 inch high sides of the gondola cage to view the park. The ride started and the gondala swayed from its attachment as it gently rose up the wheel.

"The beach looks so serene from here ," Dani mused as she leaned against one side of the ride as it neared its apex. The fairgrounds were visible for hundreds of feet before reaching the edge of the park where the rides began to blend in with the boardwalk, beach and pier. Dani could see the whirling teacups and oscillating pirate ship nearby, and hear the screams of the kids on the elevated swings.

The Ferris Wheel made three full revolutions before it began to stop and start to let people off. As Dani and Darren neared the ride peak again, the Wheel stopped--and after a minute or so it became apparent to the two that it hadn't started again.

Darren looked over the barrier and noticed a group of operators and fairground technicians gathered around the control booth for the ride. "Hmmm, ...it looks like we might be up here for a little while, they seem to be checking out the brake and clutch."