My Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Housewife to slave; the first punishment.
2k words
4.39
43.8k
10

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers

As my story continues, I would like to thank you for the comments. I appreciate the feedback. Once again, to know all of the players, you should probably start with the first story.

A few hours later, I was headed back home. There is an alley behind the house, and I park in one of the two spaces we have there. Jack usually parks in the front.

A stockade fence surrounds our backyard. The alley is wide enough that parking is allowed on one side. A car I had never seen before was parked in the alley, close to the house. I didn't give it much thought; the neighbors and visitors parked along the alley regularly.

I heard some strange noises in the house. I didn't give this much thought either, the girls had wide and varied tastes, and I have heard some very strange things from the various speakers in the house. The sight that greeted me when I walked through the door nearly made me drop my bags. There were 4 naked men in the house.

I got enough composure to set my bags down, and I was ready to scream at the sight. January was being double teamed. James had far more cock buried in her than I was able to take, and he was fucking her hard from behind. She was on her hands and knees, and a different man was sliding his big cock in and out of her mouth.

When she saw me, she stopped sucking long enough to smile. "Hi mom," she said, and went back to work on the cock in front of her.

My ability to scream was stifled by my confusion. January was clearly enjoying the activity, and James had a big smile on his face, obviously thrilled at this tight 18 year old that could take all of his cock.

Another guy I didn't know stood a few feet away, checking me out, but obviously in no hurry. His cock was wet and shiny, and I assumed he had January, mouth or pussy, not long before.

Even soft and hanging down, he had a big dick, bigger than any I had ever seen, including James. Despite the emotions of shock and outrage running through me, I not only stopped to admire this equipment, I pictured it at full strength. The thought made me shake.

This guy had a deep tan down to his waist. The skin just past was nearly pure white. The tan started again at his thighs and went down to his feet.

It was funny to look at, this big white stripe, but I didn't think of this until later. I was transfixed by the meat swing between his legs. I think I licked my lips as I stared.

The guy sliding his cock in my daughter's mouth was big. I recognized him as a kid that played football when September was a cheerleader. It was quite a contrast. She had a big white cock at one end and a big black one at the other.

Sam sat naked on the couch, sipping iced tea, and he gestured me over. That isn't quite right. He didn't gesture me over, he was telling me, without words, to get busy on his cock.

I numbly started toward him, and his finger wagged up and down. He was telling me to take off my dress. I wanted to say something, I really did. I was kind of in shock, moving like I was in a dream.

I stopped and looked back at January. The man in front had stopped, and It was clear that he was coating her tongue with his cum. She sucked and swallowed. The man backed away and James continued to assault her pussy.

January was slamming her pussy back on his cock with every thrust. Both were grunting, and with a final push, James unloaded into her. He held his cock inside her and she slid herself over his cock a few more times and let out a long moan.

She was cumming on his cock. She looked at me with a crazed smile. "Look mom, he is making me cum. It feels so good."

I looked back at Sam. I pulled the dress up over my head and started toward him. He held his hand up to stop. He pointed. "Clean them." James withdrew his shiny cock from my daughter's wet hole. Cum dripped from January's splayed lips.

A lot of cum. Either James had super balls that made a big load of cum every few hours or this was a mix of James, the guy with the big dick, and maybe even Sam. A long strand of cum ran from her open slit all the way to the floor.

The command stopped me dead. Sundress in my hand, I looked from January to James to the football player and back to Sam. The guy with the big dick was gone.

When I turned back to January, her hand was already in the air. She caught me squarely on the cheek with the flat of her hand. She had hit me hard. My head snapped to one side and I saw stars for a moment.

"He said, clean me, you cunt." With that, she grabbed a handful of my hair. She laid back on the floor, pulling my face between her legs as she went. She pulled my mouth to her lips and said, "Lick me."

I was stunned, but my submissive nature took over. James laid down next to her, and I began to lick the cum out of her pussy. She pulled my head out and moved my mouth to James.

"Clean him and get him hard again." I started to lick his cock and balls. I caught the big football player out of the corner of my eye, moving toward us, something in his hand.

January had my head back between her legs and I started licking her again. "Back and forth, bitch," she snarled.

I'm not sure if I heard or felt it first, but the belt whistled through the air before landing hard across my ass. Sam was talking as the belt hit me again. My screaming moan was stifled by the pussy against my lips.

"You are the slut of the house. If you are not here to service us, we might fuck anyone in the house. You can just be the cleaning woman. We'll give you plenty of cum to clean up." The man was swinging the belt again.

"Yeah, and if anybody gives you an order, you better follow it right now." January made a disappointed groan as I moved back to James. My young daughter actually seemed to be the one in charge here.

Sam said, "Yes, right now. Too much hesitation in you, slut. You'll learn to obey immediately. You see a cock in your house anytime, you had better be on your way to servicing it."

By this time, my ass was on fire, and several blows landed so that my pussy lips were caught by the leather. The big guy swinging the belt was laughing, timing his whipping so I would be forced to push my tongue farther into my daughter or take another inch of big dick.

January flipped me over on my back. She sat on my face and held my arms. James grabbed one ankle. Sam grabbed the other ankle and they spread my legs wide. Sam kissed January and said, "Make a wish."

I've been in a lot of positions in my life, but this was a new one. I was impossibly stretched open, my feet pointed at opposite corners of the room. As easy as I had been with my lovers, I had never given them this wide a view of my exposed and open sex.

It certainly felt like I was a wish bone. I was wide open and exposed to the man with the belt. He had every intention of using it. He whipped my tits and pussy until I had red stripes all over. The whole time I had my mouth clamped to January's pussy, sucking and licking her. She ground her pussy on my face and had another orgasm.

Her thighs covered my ears, but I heard enough to know that they were talking about me. I was being referred to as the slut, and they were encouraging the man whipping me.

Sam pinched my nipples hard enough to make me wince. He twisted them and laughed. I'm not sure how many, but fingers were shoved in me, and I was roughly finger fucked.

More laughter and commentary followed. It was noted in great detail that I was wet, very wet. I must be loving this, just a dirty slut. In fact, I kind of was loving this. All of it. I could feel my own juice running out of me, down the crack of my ass.

It wasn't that I was overpowered, even though I was. It was that I resigned myself to my fate. I gave up on trying to fight or even comprehend my situation. I would give in and deal with things later. The resignation washed over me as the belt came down one last time.

I was gasping for air when my daughter finally let me up. Her pussy had stifled my screams. My face was wet with her juice and I struggled to regain my senses. January looked into my eyes. Her face wasn't the child's face I remembered.

I looked into her eyes and saw power and confidence. Lust was all over her face and she glowed with a sexuality I never imagined could be in her. Her sweet smile was no more, replaced by a sneer as she too pinched and twisted my sore nipples. She reached down and pinched my clit hard, sending a shock wave through me.

My pussy and nipples were on fire. It was part pain, to be sure, but I think it was more desire. January was obviously up for the experience, and was more than a willing participant. She was dominating me in a way I never expected.

I was in heat, and I wanted something in my pussy, in my ass or in my mouth. I needed it. I looked at the men longingly. January saw the want in me. "Suck James hard again," she demanded. "I want him to fuck me again".

When I had James hard, January pushed me aside and straddled him. "Lick his balls," she said. I had a great view as I watched my youngest daughter place the head of his cock against her pussy. She started sliding down and I was fascinated as inch after inch disappeared up into her pussy until her ass was on my nose.

"Lick my asshole, slave." My tongue was going from his balls to his shaft to her ass as she began to slide up and down on his hard cock. Sam pulled me up by my hair and knelt down behind January. "Go upstairs," he commanded.

I stood and stumbled on shaky legs toward the stairs. It seemed to take forever to reach them. I looked back and watched Sam lining his cock up to slide it into my daughter's ass. She was going to be sandwiched between the 2 black men.

The football player was gone, I noticed as I looked back. I took a step or 2, then hesitated to watch the action. Another few steps and another look back. I was almost disappointed when I was on the stairs and could no longer witness the events below.

I felt a fire across my breasts, on my ass and on my pussy lips. I looked down at myself to see the thick red stripes across my body. At the top of the stairs, I wondered where Sam wanted me to go until I heard the noises. I followed the sound to September's bedroom.

RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers