My Adventure in Phuket

Story Info
Veronica takes a naughty bus in a bikini.
996 words
4.08
99.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
v3r0n1ca
v3r0n1ca
68 Followers

Hello all,

I wish to relate a true experience which occurred not too long ago.

Given the intimate nature of this experience and the fact that an aspect of my private life will be open to public scrutiny, I trust you will all appreciate my desire to remain anonymous...but that doesn't mean that you can't write to me with your comments, criticisms, etc.

Please, please, please, please do so. I promise to reply to every e-mail.

The fact of the matter is that I share your shameful (but decidedly delicious) penchant for group sex (why would you otherwise be here?). I practice it and enjoy it thoroughly...my husband "Tom" indulges my fancy and jokingly attributes my healthy sex drive to a hormonal imbalance.

Perhaps I should describe a little about my circumstances before proceeding. I am married to an expatriate based somewhere in Asia; and being an English woman abroad during these past 12 months has been a lonely existence. As it is, discovering the internet has helped alleviate the boredom somewhat while Tom has been on duty.

The times we have together when Tom is off duty is spent traveling and exploring the region; during which time we test the limits of my sexual appetite (discreetly of course, since the expatriate community is a small one). He is always around to ensure my safety during these forays.

My most recent experience occurred when we were on holiday in Phuket, Thailand last April when Tom arranged for me to take a commuter bus ride in a bikini. Phuket, as you may know, is a beach resort and so scanties weren't too unreasonable.

While I may not be the prettiest girl around (I'm quite plain looking...slim, 24, 34C, auburn hair), I should think that the presence of a female clad in nothing but a white bikini and reeboks standing within a crowd during the rush hour would be sufficient to tempt untoward advances. And how right I was!

The bodies were packed tight around me so that I could hardly move. Eventually seemingly casual brushes against various parts of my body became more daring when it became apparent that I wasn't protesting.

Before long, my bikini top was pushed aside to free my tits which were immediately mauled for all they're worth. Strange nasty fingers invaded my thong and began probing my vagina which was well moist by now. I was gasping!. Similar naughty treatment was accorded to my bum.

Meanwhile, fingers (I don't know whose, much less cared) sought and found my nipples, tweaking and pinching them mercilessly. I was delirious at this stage and can't recall all that much but I do remember someone's(s) (thank you if you know who you are) twisting both my nipples till the pain or pleasure caused me to moan audibly.

I think that was the trigger which signaled "free for all". Anonymous fingers probed and manipulated my clitoris which began a series of powerful orgasms. The sensory overload caused about 5 (to be honest, I lost count) orgasms at the end of which my knees buckled from exhaustion. Fortunately, I was jammed tight among a sea of bodies, unable to move or fall.

When I finally got off at the bus depot after an hour of uninterrupted groping, I was delirious. The bus driver and the night watchmen at the depot wanted payment in kind for the bus fare (I didn't have the money...where would I have put my purse?).

Tom who was trailing the bus in a hired car had to practically fight the driver and his mates off (all 7 of them wanted to fuck me there and then. I was in such a state of heightened arousal that I would have done anything they asked - in fact, I was begging for it- but Tom was very sensibly concerned about unprotected sex, particularly in Thailand).

They eventually settled for blowjobs and a hundred dollars each. I then spent the next hour and a bit attending to 7 erect unwashed grimy cocks, sucking each one in turn under Tom's watchful eyes. As the evening progressed, after each person ejaculated, he would continue to fondle my now very sensitive nipples and vagina: whipping me up into a frenzy while my head bobbed up and down the length of his colleagues' cock.

Once or twice, the night watchmen tried to relent on their deal and attempted to fuck me (in my exhausted state, I was in no condition to resist) before Tom intervened. With the benefit of hindsight, we were lucky, the situation could have deteriorated if Tom hadn't exercised sufficient control.

They could have easily detained Tom and raped me there and then. I guess I was dimly aware of this fact and concentrated on giving each and everyone of them the best blowjob they'd ever had. I made sure my tongue continued flicking over the sensitive tip of their cocks as they each ejaculated in turn, ignoring each salty stream as it blasted onto my face and into my mouth.

When we eventually left, I was soaked in come (I don't swallow ...hahah). My chin and cheeks were encrusted with spunk. My poor abused nipples were sore and bruised, they remained extra sensitive for at least a fortnight.

(Girls, I know this isn't technically a gang bang but, believe me, you've still got to try it!)

I'd like to tell you all more about the time when, as a dare, I worked as a bar hostess for a night in a karaoke nightclub in Hong Kong (when I inexplicably ended up entertaining a rugby team), or when I starred in a private video in Turkey (no harems here but I did have a turkish bath in a men only establishment), or when Tom sold my body for a thousand dollars a night in the Philippines to a business traveler who had, unknown to us, pooled 5 others together for the price; but to mention a few adventures.

v3r0n1ca
v3r0n1ca
68 Followers