My Adventure to Vancouver!

Story Info
Masturbation, sex with an officer, & exhibition.
1.6k words
3.95
38.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whistled as I packed my Van. I knew I was going to have a great weekend.

Jay was someone she had met on the Internet. He had sent her a couple pictures of himself. "A very handsome Man indeed", She though. A very distinguished looking man. Finally some one her own age and her it seemed her sexual desires. Jay was 46 and fit, obviously looked after his body. His hair was salt and pepper in the front and a medium brown towards the back. He had bedroom eyes that just stole you away! He had a voice to melt your heart. His laughter and sense of humor was delightfully comfortable.

I couldn't understand why I wasn't nervous meeting him? He just made me feel so much at ease on the phone.

"Rita, Peter Maid" she giggled to her self. That's what he called her!

"Ok, all packed, just have to get gas and oil and I'm on my way to a lustful weekend!!

I had been driving down the highway about an hour and the sun was beating on my blouse. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I guess my tits have a mind of their own and wanted the sun. Hmmmmmmmmmm that sounds mighty fine? No one could see me any way and if they did they would have gone by already and questioned if that's what they really saw.

I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and let the sun beat on my cleavage, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it felt great! I felt very sexy driving down the hwy in my expose bra. I undid the front clip of my bra and freed my tits to soak up all the hot sun. It was wonderful

The heat beat down at my tits started to redden with the heat.

It felt so wonderful that I started to get the "I wanna be fucked feeling. " Good thing I wore my skirt. I Never wear panties when I where a skirt or a dress. I slipped my finger down to the hard clit and started to rub that magic spot! Mmmm I didn't realize how wet I was. I love traveling down the hwy and fingering my clit... It's so powerful when I cum. Especially when I have a trucker watching as we drive next to each other... But that's another story.

I continued to finger my cunt and rub my clit. I was in a world all by myself. So much that I didn't see the cop flashing his lights at me till I heard the siren.

'FUCK' what was I to do; well first I had to do up my blouse.

"Morning mame, do you know how fast you were going?" He bent down to see my blouse ½ open exposing my cleavage.

"Whew! At least I got my bra done up and well some of the buttons. " she thought. " No Officer I didn't, I was a-a-a-a concentrating"

"I see!" he said with a smile on his face. He was looking at my skirt. I didn't realize I hiked it up. There was my freshly shaven lips pouting at the officer! Gleaming with my cunt juices.

I blushed and smile as I straightened my skirt.

"Oh. Don't do that on my account!" he said with a gleam in his eye.

I sat up and looking at him with a funny look.

"Did I hear him right?"

"Looks just fine to me mame,"

He grinned very mischievously. He stood up and used the top of my van to write the ticket. His cock was right at eye level to me. It was bulging. I take it; it was a result of my wet cunt.

"HMmmmmmmmmm "I thought. " I wonder?"

I got a very evil thought. I reached for his zipper to his pants. He jumped a little but didn't move. I unzipped his pants and I could see his underwear. There was a wet spot wear his hard cock was standing. I nervously lowered his underwear.

He was obviously loving what was about to happed cos He push his hips towards me. His cock sprang out at me.

I thought "I'm going to get out of this ticket!!"

I smiled cos I was going to give this cop the best blowjob he had ever received.

I heard his Gasp when my lips touched the tip of his cock. " Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I said as I took his cock into my mouth. Just the tip. Then I slowly worked my way down as far as I could twirling my tongue as I worked my way down. When I got to the bottom of his shaft I dragged my teeth tenderly back up to the tip of his purple head. He had a great cock about 7 inches and 2 inches thick "GWADDDDDDD, I would have loved to have that cock inside me now!" I was sooooooooooo horny now! But so glad to have a cock in my mouth. I took my other hand and started to finger my self as I hungrily sucked the officer's cock. Up and down twirling my tongue as I worked on his cock. With my other free hand I reached up to feel his balls the where rocking back and forth as he fucked my mouth. With my long nails I carefully and softly dragged my nails over his balls...

"FUCK!! GIRL!! YOUR GOOD!! He Gasped.

My fingering got faster and so did his hips. I could feel his balls getting tighter. I stopped. The Officer cried, " What are you doing? I'm Just about there!!" I kneeled on the seat of the van with my ass towards the window. He looked down... "Ahhhhhhh I get he picture"

He guided his cock into my wet dripping cunt and slammed it in... He Just stood there and let me work his cock...

"FUCK ME, WOMAN!! THIS FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!!

FUCK MY COCK HONEY... FUCK IT HARD... AHHHHHHHHH AGHHRRRRRRRRRR YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKKKK I CUMMMMMMMMMNINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

I could feel his cock get thick and then his hot juices spilling over onto my lips and drip on my legs...

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssss that feels so much better" I thought!! "I'll use the rest of his juices to finger my self to a wonderful orgasm. "

He waited till he was completely soft and Quickly shoved his cock into his pants. He bent down to talk to me.

"Thank you mame, Have a nice day and slow down!"

He winked at me and gave me the ticket!

I was shocked... I watched his adjust his cock and walk back to the cruiser.

I slowly drove off. I was pissed off!

"FUCKER!!" I said out loud!

I got to the tollbooth and paid the lady the toll and drove thru.

I drove about ½ hour I was still pissed off and wet from all his cum so I pulled off in a rest stop to pee and get all his cum off of me. I pulled out the ticket. I wanted to know just how fast I was going!

T o my suprize there was a note:

"YOU HAVE A GREAT SET OF TITS. I TOOK A PICTURE OF THEM WITH THE RADAR CAMERA. I GET TO KEEP IT FOR MY DREAMS. YOU GAVE THE BEST BLOWJOB I HAVE EVER HAD!!HERE IS MY PHONE #. CALL ME ON THE WAY BACK. I'LL BE SURE TO STOP YOU!!

STEVE XO J

I glowed as I thought of how I put my best into sucking his cock. Then I got mad at myself for being so quick to judge him. After all I did give him a day to remember just to get off of a ticket... Which I had done!

I got back into my van and drove Steve's cum still dripping out of me. I lower my finger to find my hard clit. I rubbed it till it tingled. Yessssssssssssss I was going to cum. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I looked over and there was an elderly man, in the car beside me. He looked about 80 or so. His wife was sound asleep. I had my skirt hiked up again and he could see my pink bald pouty lips with my fingers sliding in and out. He smile. It was a smile of approval!

I removed my hand and unbuttoned my blouse and expose my tit. My nipples were very hard like little erasers. I tweaked it for him. He licked his lips. I sucked my finger and slid in back inside my wet cunt. I shifted my hips so I could get my fingers inside to pump them fast in and out of my cunt. I twirled my finger around my clit and pumped my cunt... I did this for what seemed for a long time. Fuck it felt good, and then I got the wonderful feeling... Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Now I WAS Cumming!! I looked over at the man beside me in the other car, and came!! He could see I was Cumming... He almost drove his car into me. I took out my fingers and licked them. One by one and then all three. I faced him as I did it. Then all of a sudden I could see white strings Cumming from his side of the car,, HE WAS JERKING OFF AND CAME!!

Fuck that was nice!! I smiled at him and gave him the thumbs up sign. Licked my fingers again and sped up and disappeared.

I couldn't wait to get to Jay's and tell him what had happened. I knew His cock would be hard and waiting for me as I told him!

I needed his cock now Deep inside me!!

Just a couple more hours and my cunt will be filled with pleasure! Or maybe two!!... :)