My Adventure With Raven Ch. 2

Story Info
Hubby learns of wife's bisexual encounter.
1.3k words
4.26
28.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Hubby Learns of Raven

Raven and I exchanged phone numbers and we each had promised to contact one another soon. As she left that night I remember thinking about how I was going to explain what happened with her to my husband. He knew I was bi-curious but had settled for just the conversation and mere excitement that it brought us during our sexual encounters. He was in for a surprise...

As the hours clicked by on Saturday I found myself daydreaming of my rendezvous with Raven. Just the thought of how her body felt against mine and the aroma of her sex aroused me. I felt a slight moisture between my legs and a tingle of excitement as I thought back to the moments I had spent with her in our bed.

I decided to meet you at the door in a blue see-thru silk nightie...it was your favorite. As I thought of making love to you tonight my nipples started to tingle and peek through the flimsy satin.

As the garage door opens I quickly run to the door and greet you with a big hug and kiss and tell you that I missed you while you were gone. You take a step back and I see you approve of my outfit. The sly grin that comes across your face widens as I turn around in a slow seductive circle and let you view the rest of me.

You grab my hand and pull me towards you...you begin to kiss me slowly...soft sweet "pecks" at first...while my hands roam...caressing the back of your neck...the tips of my fingers at the nape of your neck...we begin to kiss more passionately now...our tongues darting in and out...exploring each other...my fingers slowly sliding upward to tangle themselves in your hair...my body pressed against yours...my other hand leisurely making its way down to grasp your behind...softly squeezing...pulling you into me more...the soft slow kiss begins to turn into an erotic tease as I lightly nibble your bottom lip...taking your tongue into my mouth sucking it gently...I can feel my nipples starting to harden as my breasts crush against your chest...feel your erection against my thigh...

We finally break away and I take you by the hand and lead you back to the bedroom where I begin to undress you. I lay you down on the bed and begin to massage your back...telling you how much I missed you. I want to tell you about my escapade while you were gone but I don't know where to begin...finally you break the ice and ask me. Here goes...I thought...

"Me and Tonya went to a club downtown and danced...had a few drinks," I said.

"Oh really...and did you make any new friends?"

"As a matter of fact, I did. I met a woman named Raven."

"And?"

"Well...we danced together and talked. I invited her back here with me after the club closed."

"Uh huh and were you a naughty girl?"

"I was."

I began by telling him how intrigued I was by Raven...how beautiful she was...how nice she smelled...and that smile...her smile was radiant! I told him how well we hit it off at the club and how I didn't want my time with her to end...and how I surprised myself by asking her to join me at our house. When I began to tell him how I led her back to the bedroom...I noticed the bulge in his jeans begin to grow...I could tell he approved and had became aroused as he was listening intently...

As I was telling him how I kissed Raven...I began to undo his jeans and pull them off...along with his boxers...his cock was fully erect now and I could see a shiny film over the tip where his precum had escaped...I explained how we undressed each other and began to explore each other's bodies...describing for him how full her breasts were...how hard and erect her nipples became...and how nice they were to suck on...

He laid me back on the bed and made his way down between my legs...there he found an abundance of moisture that he eagerly began to taste...inhaling the aroma of my excitement...and began a tortuous dance with his tongue on my clit that made me squirm...

As he continued his assault on my clit...he urged me to continue with my events with Raven...I told him how I laid her back on the bed and ravished her body...making a trail of kisses from her neck down to her pussy...where I began a slow tease with my mouth...eagerly wanting to please her and make her cum for me...I told him of how Raven arched her back upwards to meet my mouth as her legs stiffened and had a riveting orgasm...covering my face with her sweet juices...

During the course of my story...I felt myself begin to hit the high note of my own release...he continued to lick me furiously as I urged him to make me cum...when he entered his fingers into me...my body tensed and the release that followed covered his hand and face...leaving him and the bed beneath us saturated...

I rolled him over onto his back and eased myself down between his legs...As I began to suck his cock he began to tell me how much he would have enjoyed watching Raven and I please one another...as I started to slowly stroke his cock up and down with my hand I told him of how Raven climbed on top of me and ground her pussy into mine making me orgasm...of how she slid down between my legs and lapped up my tasty juices...then kissed me and I tasted my own nectar on her lips and tongue...

My pussy was aching as I made my way up and straddled his cock...I carefully slid down on it...only taking it in halfway...and then slid back up again...teasing him with my wet tunnel...He began to moan as I continued my slow soft taunt on his manhood...


Without any warning I took his cock all the way in...quickly...and began to ride him furiously...my hands on his chest for my balance...my knees denting into the mattress...God his cock felt good...

As I began my journey into orgasmic bliss...he rolled me over...grabbed my hips...and drove his cock into me...his balls slamming up against my ass...

"Tell me how her pussy tasted, baby. I want to know how you made her come."

"It was sweet like honey. She was shaved with a little tuft of hair towards the top. I had easy access to her stiffened clit. I rolled it with my tongue and finger fucked her till she came all over my hand and face."

As I finished my last sentence I felt myself begin to feel light-headed and I came with such intensity I felt almost faint. He never missed a beat...he kept pumping into me searching for his own release. As he began to slam harder into me...I could feel his hands grip my hips tighter...his breath get shorter...and a moan come from within him that sent a tingle up my spine. As he pulled his cock out I quickly turned around where I could appreciate his creamy white liquid with my mouth...letting it slide down my chin...and drip onto my hardened nipples...smearing it into my skin...tasting it with my tongue...

As the last drop of his cum landed onto my chest...he collapsed on the bed with a sly grin.

"Did you enjoy your welcome home?"

"Yes, I did. Are you telling the truth about the woman named Raven or are you fantasizing again?"

"I am telling the truth."

"So when do I get to meet her?"

I grinned at him and snuggled up to his side...my hand leisurely grazing on his chest...as I began to think of introducing him to my new "girlfriend".

To Be Continued...