My Adventures as Supergirl Ch. 01

Story Info
This is my fantasy, branching from reality at a party.
1.3k words
30.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, I have to say this is only a fantasy, branching from reality. I'm an 18 year old, closet cross-dresser from Manchester , in England , apart from one or two of my friends who found out my secret, no one knows. And they have kept it their secret for about a year now. One of them was having a fancy dress party and the only rule was 'If you're not in costume, you don't get in'.

My name is Ryan and my...other name is Rhianna, or Anna. And I thought this would be a good time to bring Anna out in public but have people still think it was me. Originally I was going to go as Superboy, and my friend talked me into going as Supergirl after my little sister joked about it. So I ran upstairs and dug out a pair of my red lace thong and bra sets I had hidden in a bag under my bed, and my sister got on the internet and found a Supergirl costume in a local fancy dress store.

The next day I cycled into town and picked it up, and when I got home I tried it on and found it to be a little bit too small; I could only just breathe but I was skinny anyway, the skirt part of it was very short, and I could just make out my bum under the hem, and when I put on the red bra with my fillers, it pushed them together and made it look like I had a lot of cleavage. I was excited as this meant I was finally going public, but people would only think it was Ryan, and not Anna.

Eventually the night came and I was so scared by now, but I couldn't show it to my family; they know me as always having the ability to laugh at myself so I put on a brave face and put the costume in a bag which I put over my shoulder, along with a pillow. I was wearing my 'ordinary' clothes, black jeans, with a random band t-shirt like Linkin Park or Metallica and the red lace set on under that. I cycled down to my friends' house in about five minutes, and was about 10 minutes early.

I got off my bike and locked the chain, and then walked up to the front door and rung the bell, my friend, Alice answered, as it was her party, and invited me in, she looked at me and asked;

"Have you come as yourself?" with a giggle.

I shook my head and whispered;

"I need to get changed, I wasn't going to cycle dressed up."

I could hear Alice laughing as I climbed the stairs to her room and changed out of my jeans, t-shirt and trainers and into the Supergirl costume, wig and high heels that I borrowed from Alice 's cupboard. I'd had no practise in high heels before so I was a bit wobbly, but I managed to navigate down the stairs ok.

"Wow!" Alice said when I walked into the kitchen.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" her dad asked with a grin, "I'm kidding, you look great, Ryan," he winked.

I just blushed.

"Make-up!" Alice cried and dragged me up the stairs, ignoring my protests, and I almost tripped on the stairs. She sat me down on her chair and I looked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked great, the wig did need fixing and I could use some make up but wow! She first added blusher to my cheeks and then I did the eye liner myself (I'm in the Gothic/Emo scene so I wear it anyway) and she did the mascara and then taught me how to put lipstick on, I took her shocking red colour which matched the skirt and cape.

I was sooo scared now, I didn't know what was going to happen, people started arriving, firstly there was two of my ex girlfriends, who were surprised to see me the way I was but still made a fuss, I was getting into the role now...Anna was coming out to play. Then he arrived.

He was my first male crush, for almost a year now Kip had been the focus of my fantasies while dressed up as Anna. Oh my god, he was Superman, and he wasn't even wearing a padded suit! Alice took me over to him and introduced me as Anna, I could've killed her! He knew me as Ryan, but not as Anna, how would he react if he found out?!

The music was pumping, the walls were vibrating and the drinks were...decreasing in their bottles. Everyone was getting tipsy including me with my friends, we took pictures together, getting rather close to each other, and my girlfriends were closer than my other friends. I could see Kip watching me, his friends glancing over at me and talking to him, with little grins on their faces.

Alice was talking to me and I was exercising my voice to make it sound more feminine, I was doing ok, could still use some practise though. Then one of my ex girlfriends looked at me and whispered;

"Kip's coming over,"

I panicked and looked around, then saw Kip appear from the crowd in front of me.

"Hi," I said sheepishly as Alice and my ex shrunk away.

"Hey, Supergirl," he smirked and stood next to me against the wall, eyeing my legs, "You enjoying the party?"

I just nodded and sipped my drink, trying not to smear my lipstick, this girl stuff was hard! He put his arm around my shoulders and we began walking upstairs. Oh my god where are we going?! I thought to myself but let him lead, up the stairs and into a bedroom. We sat on the bed and he asked me where I went to school. I cleared my throat and tried my hardest to sound like Anna.

"Same school as you," I said quietly.

"Nah, really? I think I'd have noticed you," he smiled.

I blushed and sipped my drink again.

"We're in the same year," I replied, going good so far.

"Really?" I just nodded and he put his hand on my leg, I felt a shiver through my body and moved closer to him, "Here let me take that," he said, and took my drink from me, placing it on the bedside table.

Now I was alone, dressed as possibly the sexiest Super heroin ever, on a bed with the hottest guy in school, who was dressed as the invincible Man of Steel; this was a geek's dream, and also my fantasy. He put his hand back on my leg and looked me in the eyes.

"You're really hot," he said.

I caved and with a small moan I leaned up and kissed him softly, we continued kissing for a while his hand stayed on my leg and then strayed up the inside of my thighs, I quickly grabbed his hand and whispered, "No...I can't,"

"Okay," he said and moved his hand to my neck and pulled my lips back to his. The lipstick was getting smeared so I excused myself and hurried to Alice 's bedroom to wipe my face and reapply my lip stick, I came back and Superman had his hand inside his trousers, stroking himself.

"Oh... I'm sorry," I said quickly and turned to leave but he reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Stay, come on," he said quietly, as I'd opened the door, "It won't bite," he said hopefully.

I closed the door and sat down about a foot away from him, watching his hand inside his trousers and finding myself getting hard, I quickly hopped into my knees to sandwich my hard-on and keep it firmly in its place. He looked down at me and asked "Have you ever...y'know?"

I pretended to play dumb blonde and wonder what he was talking about, knowing full well he meant have I ever sucked a cock. So he pulled his cock out and there it was in all its glory; 8 inches of thick, throbbing, vein-wrapped flesh, I'd dreamt of this moment, and now it was here, the only problem was, I wasn't me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Working for Halloween CD gets a job with a costume company, and lots more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Working (Girl) from Home Pt. 01 Working from home means dolling up! What could go wrong...?in Transgender & Crossdressers
Secrets and Surrender High school can be lonely, but shared secrets can help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jackie Begins her Transition Jackie begins her transition to womanhood.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Job A college kid undergoes a transformation at his new job.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories