My Adventures in Hollywood Ch. 01

Story Info
Lizzy Caplan loves my script, and that's not all she loves!
1.1k words
4.3
10.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
292 Followers

My name is Benny, and I'm 29 years old. I wrote a script; a hard-R, 80s throwback, revenge movie, about a female prosecutor whose entire family is killed by the mob, so she goes on a killing spree with a sawed-off shotgun. The kind of thing James Glickenhaus used to make.

So, I got a call about a week ago, a female voice(and a sexy one at that), saying my script crossed her path, and she absolutely loves it, and she's flying out to Boston to meet me, and talk about getting it made.

Last night, I was sitting in the Mexican bar and grill down the street from my apartment. At roughly the agreed upon time, Lizzy Caplan walked in. I certainly wasn't expecting that.

"Wow, you said you were a big guy, but you're fucking huge. How tall are you?"

"Six-six."

"Shit." She shook my hand, and sat down.

"That's what I said when I saw it was you."

"So, you're a fan?"

"You could say that. At one point, I had kind of a crush on Faith Pitt."

She giggled. "You watched that show?"

"Yeah, the whole month and a half it was on." She out-and-out laughed this time.

"Well, let's order some drinks."

She ordered two shots of tequila, and we started to discuss my script; she was starting her own production company, and was interested in making my script her first project. As the evening went on, several more shots were ordered, as we hashed out the details of our deal.

Sometime after closing time, we stumbled back to my building. Believe it or not, we both drank the same amount, but were the same level of drunk. And I thought I could hold my liquor.

"Well, thanks for walking me back, I guess. I can call you a cab if you like."

"Ooohhh no. You're not getting rid of me that easy." She got up on her tippy-toes and gave me a long kiss.

"Okay, now I know you're drunk. Even I'm starting to look good to you."

"Shut up and open the door."

As soon as I shut my front door, Lizzy jumped up on me, and continued making out with me.

"Hmm, where's your bedroom, big guy?"

"This way." I carried her to my room, as she chewed on my earlobe.

Once there, she got down, and started kissing around my neck and chest, rubbing her hands up and down my chest and shoulders, and grinding her hips against the front of my jeans.

"Well, someone came prepared." Lizzy rubbed my bulge with her hand, then started undoing my jeans, before finally sliding her hand down the front of them, and wrapping it around my granite-hard cock, and then whispering, "Take your shirt off."

She kissed down my bare chest and stomach, then pulled down my pants and boxers, causing my cock to bounce out, and then she wrapped her lips around the head, and started licking and sucking on it, while stroking the shaft with her hand. "Uhhh...fffuck..."

Periodically, she pulled it out, licked up the shaft, and flicked her tongue on that spot just under the head. After a bit of this, she paused for half a minute to take her shirt off, and remove her bra, then wrapped her big titties around my cock, moaning as she rubbed her soft titty flesh on my swollen, bright red cock-head. She alternately sucked me off and titty-fucked me, until I felt I was about to cum.

"Uhm, wait. I wanna do you now."

Lizzy stripped down completely, than lay down on my bed. I got down on top of her, and we again kissed, tongues writhing together, then I moved down, kissed down her neck, making her shiver a little, then down her shoulders. She lifted her arms, sighing, and put her hands behind her head, so I kissed and licked her armpits, which made her flinch; presumably she's ticklish under there. I got to her breasts, and squeezed them roughly, while I licked and sucked on her pebble-hard nipples. "Uhm..." I continued kissing down, inch by inch, down her stomach, licking around the rim of her navel, and sticking my tongue in, continuing down. I kissed around her bush, as she slowly spread her legs, and then I kissed and caressed her inner thighs, and even touched the backs of them with my fingertips, again making her flinch slightly.

I then started teasing her pussy, licking up one side of it, and then the other. "Ha-a-a-a-a-aaah..." she sighed, as I licked closer and closer to her pussy, before finally burying my tongue in the middle, probing deeper with every stroke. "Oh! Oh, God!" I glanced up, and saw her squeezing her tits, digging her nails into them. "Oooh, GOD! This is so fucking good!" Her juices were practically gushing out of her, as my tongue probed ever deeper, and I started rubbing her clit rhythmically with my thumb. Suddenly, she sat up, put her hands on the back of my head, and just curled around it. I wish I could've seen her face, because she started screaming so loud, I was sure any second my neighbors would be banging on the walls. "OHGOD! OHGOD! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" Finally, she leaned back, and I started kissing my way back up. Just past her navel, she grabbed my hair, pulled my head up, and gave me the sexiest Kubrick stare I've ever seen. "Get up here and put your cock in me now, mother-fucker."

I crawled up, and slid my now throbbing cock into her, and her brow creased as I was going in. I put my hands on either side of her to support myself, but she grabbed my wrists, and placed my hands on her tits. "Lean on these." Apparently, she really likes having her titties manhandled. She pulled me down, so she could put her arms around me. I began thrusting into her, and her face screwed up, as I began to speed up. Her nails dug into my back, and she started biting my neck, as I brought her to another intense orgasm.

I got up on my knees, grabbed her hips, and started going even harder. "OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!" Her tits were bouncing hard, and the look on her face suggested she was feeling it all through her body. She grabbed my bed's posts, as if to say, "Don't hold back, mother-fucker! I'm not gonna break!" I went even harder, and she let out a scream that probably had at least one person thinking I was murdering someone in my apartment.

I felt my cock start to contract, so I quickly pulled it out, and completely douched Lizzy from neck to twat with my seed, which she then rubbed into her tits and stomach, while smiling and sighing deeply in satisfaction. I leaned back down, and we tongue-kissed again, then I slumped down next to her. We fell asleep, knowing we would both be sore in the morning.

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
292 Followers