My Adventures In Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian guy's first time with a man.
1.4k words
3.86
38.4k
2

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunraj
Sunraj
25 Followers

Here is the third chapter. This is an experience that I really enjoyed, though only twice in my life. This has reference to my first mail.

In my first job in India, with Kirloskar, I had to do a lot of travelling. Once I had to go to Madras, & I took the night bus from Bangalore. I was supposed to stay at my uncle’s house, but the bus got in at about 5am, so I decided to stay with my doctor cousin who was doing his PG there. The bus stops outside his hospital, so I did not have to go far. He was on night duty, so was awake, & took me up to his room, which was small, with an attached bathroom.

Since we had grown up together, & he is only 1 year younger than I am, (I was 25 then & he was 24), we were quite close. I went into the small bathroom to take a shower, & as Madras was very hot, I came out with only a small towel around me, lay down on the bed to relax, while he sat next to me to chat; it was a small room, & there was no other furniture.

We got to discussing his studies, (he was doing surgery), so I asked him what kinds of operations he did. He said his last operation was a circumcision, and began explaining in medical terms (it is the cutting of skin in the tip of the penis, so the skin can pull back easily). Since I did not understand some technical terms, he said he would show me, & pulled opened my towel. He began handling my penis to show me the details, but I did not think anything wrong, as he was my cousin, & a doctor!

However, as he was showing me, I began to get an erection, & I grew quite big (I get to about 7 “ long & more than 1.5” diameter). It was probably the way he was fondling me, as he kept pulling the foreskin back, squeezing and moving my penis around. He began handling it with both hands and also started gently squeezing my balls as we continued to chat, as if he was doing an examination. Even then, I did not think much, thinking the erection I got was due to the handling, not my sexual feelings, but he said I was very big. I said that it was normal, I thought, and probably all men were the same. He said that was not common, so I then jokingly asked him to show me his dick!

When he stood up & took off his pants, I found his dick looked thicker than mine! He was already half erect, and out of curiosity and also being a little aroused, I began handling it just like he had done to me, when he became fully erect. He sat next to me, and was fondling me at the same time, making me a more aroused. Still, we continued chatting, while touching, fondling & squeezing each other, though we both aroused, we probably did not know how to start. He kept making comments about my hardness, and the strength of my thighs, touching & fondling all the time.

I asked him to compare our sizes, so he climbed on the bed and sat on my thighs, placing his penis on mine. We both held them together to compare, and though he was the same length, he was thicker. By then we had both started feeling even more aroused, so we began to move our hips, rubbing our dicks together. The way he was sitting on me, our dicks were on top of each other, and his balls were resting on mine! When he moved forward & back, it was a great feeling. I never thought that I could get pleasure like this from another man.

I pulled him down on me, hugging him, and we even tried kissing, though it was a bit funny, as we both have mustaches!! While hugging, we slipped our penises between each other’s thighs, and we held tight by closing our legs. He started humping up & down, and we adjusted how to put the right amount of pressure, to get more enjoyment. The feeling was so good, that I did not think if we were doing something wrong. When we continued to move, we both ejaculated very quickly. This was a first time for me, & I found it very enjoyable.

During my 5 days in Madras, we continued to meet each evening after work, & enjoyed together every time. I really wanted to experiment more, so once he offered to suck me, while I sucked him. That was fun, as he was quite thick & long, it was quite tasteless, but warm! We lay on the bed with our heads in opposite directions, so each could suck the other, so, when we were doing it to each other at the same time, we would ejaculate soon.

Due to the heat in Madras, we would take a shower together, using soapy hands or body on each other till we got at least one ejaculation. When we were in the shower, the water & soap made it easy for us to rub our dicks against each other, by holding each other’s buttocks, and ejaculation was usually in a few minutes. Otherwise, once the soap washed off, he would kneel down and take me into his mouth & suck, while gently squeezing my balls. When I was hard again, we would reverse positions so that I could suck him to erection. Standing in front of each other, we held each other’s dicks to masturbate & get release. Later we would also sit naked in front of each other while chatting, reaching out to hold, touch or fondle each other’s penis, till we both got fully erect again. Then we would lie down on each other, put our dicks between the other’s thighs, & masturbate till we got an ejaculation!

Once we just stood naked in his room in front of each other, without touching, with our hands behind our backs. Then we moved close until only penises were touching. We then started a sword fight with our dicks. In the beginning, it was a bit painful, but the pleasure became great. We pretended we were having a fight, pushing our penises against each other, rubbing & hitting against each other, till we just ejaculated with great force, spurting semen up to each other’s chest!

I think that when we enjoy with a person of the same sex, it is good fun, as we know what will please us, and so, we can do just that to the other person. Thus, the pleasure is more, due to personal knowledge. I have this confirmation from a few female friends of mine also, who tried with other women. They say that they really enjoyed it immensely, as the gentleness, & the softness they usually cannot get from men. Of course, you understand, you can only do this with a very good & very close friend that you trust completely. Women find this easier to do, as they have nothing to hide or compare, whereas men will always compare the size of the penis, which varies from man to man! Most of them say even now, that if they get a chance to do it with another girl, they will make love, but only with a trusted friend, and not very often.

I did this only one more time when my cousin came to Bangalore to visit. Though it was very good fun, I have never had an opportunity to do it with any other man again, which I don’t think I could have done anyway! Of course, these experiences never changed me, & I enjoy with women very much. Maybe if meet my cousin again, we might do it, but I am not sure, as he is married & even has a kid!

In my opinion, it is just physical enjoyment, man to man, woman to woman, or man to woman, and only society says it is wrong, but the Kama Sutra (the great Indian book about the secrets of sex, which is accepted all over the world as the best book on sex) describes this as one of the methods to enjoy! You know, Sigmund Freud (the world famous psychologist) had a theory that we are all bi-sexual by nature. It is just subconscious pressure from our families, our peers and society as a whole that forces us to choose one way. I believe that if you enjoy it, then do it, but ALWAYS be within limits & take care you do it with a trusted friend.

Sunraj
Sunraj
25 Followers