My Adventures in the Rose Garden

Story Info
Blinders in the World of Darkness are a good thing.
2k words
3
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is the byproduct of my extremely nerdy hobby of live action roleplay a mind that probably shouldn't be allowed access to the rest of Humanity. God Bless the Internet. This is an aftermath of an in person game set in the fictitional World of Darkness RPG Universe. I am not intending to infringe or profit from White Wolf Publishing's intellectual property.

I've always enjoyed writing, and I thought that while this appeals to probably a very select and specialized audience, I would enjoy the opportunity to start putting my mental dribblings out there.

If you enjoy it, you're a bad person and should hate themselves. If you hate it, let me know why.

Please let me know if you are going to copy, paste it, or do anything with my story aside from reading it.

Thank You,

T.M.H.

Note: Toreador are a Vampiric Clan of grace, art, beauty and really pretty cool people.

Nosferatu, another Clan of Vampire, are the exact opposite. They are ugly beyond imagining and because of that, have to shun and hide in the sewers.

Both of these clans, for obvious reasons, hate and fear each other.

"My adventures in the Rose garden.

Well, it was Precious' movie premiere of Zombie Zombie Revolution Two, and we were asked to give the Toreador hell. As reluctant as I am to make light of those gentle creative souls, I felt I should at least give it the college try...for P.

There have been a recent rash of "Whoreador" lately, not in the least being two recent Northern California Valley additions...a Marilyn and Aliyah. Both of these buxom and ravishing examples of Toreador womanhood have dressed in clothing that made them look like vice-decoys trying to look like two bit hookers.

Aliyah was so useless and a walking gaping sore of scandal, that I extorted a trivial boon from Marilyn, who they have made Primogen in Stockton...to leave Aliyah alone for a month, so she could be given a chance to improve her act. I fulfilled my part of the bargain. Seriously, Aliyah has no discernible art, but claims to be a Madame at a cat-house, which she probably hasn't built yet. She drives an Acura for fuck's sake. I think her sire was just resentful, or wanted her to hoover him...well, I have seen worse.

I had worn the invitation wristband around my almost forgotten junk...something to give the crowd a jeer. I had fun walking towards Aliyah and Marilyn like some 4 year old boy who doesn't realize you don't have to pull down your pants all the way to piss...

Their horrified blush was so beautiful, and a plan formulated in my grimy head...

I got her alone, and made small talk. She confessed she was learning to dance, and some other bullshit slut denying art.

I tried to convince her to let loose a bit. She had such lovely skin and cleavage, and surely it's not improper to let loose at a party etc. She blushed, and was reluctant. I knew however, that she craved attention, and I was intending to make her the light of my life...at least until I was done. I picked up a few tricks in social coercion on a level nobody who lives in shit should have...but it's useful to deal with things in a way that don't always entail breaking someone's face.

She claimed to be a madame of a whorehouse after all, such coyness should have been a rouse. She's a passionate kindred, and I understand that the Toreador find pleasure and intimacy to be a good balm to stay the savage Beast.

I convinced her to dance for me, she was obviously a beginner, but I saw her trying to please me, and I felt I should return the favor...I clapped out simple beat and sang a song appropriate for a intrepid beginner into the ancient exotic art of tribal dance. She was horrible...

I knew I was interested...I had to share this joy with others, it had been so long for me...

My brothers and sisters got to witness this Rose's lovely charms...and I believed that her ability to see more than skin deep should be rewarded. Again and again I expressed my desire onto her, and I could tell this little filly enjoyed rough play. I come from a more staid time, but I was there to please, and to be pleasured. We kissed and suckled. She was an libidinous inferno of passion. I treated her like the blossom she was, enjoying even the thorns, and she proudly wore the marks of my own love on her neck. I fed her both wine and rose blossoms...My brethren made a tape, for underground eyes only. I sang to her songs of love "You are so beautiful to me." By Joe Cocker.

I tell her I'll be back, and sink into the shadows...

"The camera is amazingly steady. Maybe this guy had shot amateur porn, an AV geek probably. You see a beautiful Kindred, laying on the bed her fine, but daring clothes torn apart in great passion. Her fine pulchritude is soaked with a light sheen of crimson sweat, as well as the putrid oozings of phlegmy bile that looks like the hawked up death rattle of an emphysema sufferer.

The exquisite creamy soft form of the wanton Creature of the Night looks like it's gone through the ringer, but she obviously isn't complaining...in fact, she's writhing in ecstatic abandon. A deeply intrusive set of hickeys wreathes her neck. All the erogenous areas of her body look as if they've been slapped, kissed, bitten, caressed and ravaged in a way that would have made a romantic a masochist and a masochist a romantic. You see the backside of a Nosferatu's frame, strong and solid, but riddled with what looks like late stage leprosy. At least a few superficial layers of skin have sloughed off.

"Yo-yo-you are s-s-s-so beau-beau-beautiful!" He says, his eyes gleaming predatorily, the stuttering grate of his voice a contrast to her heavenly beauty.

Writhing on the bed, the Nosferatu kisses her, you can see from the angle that his nose is missing, in its place a greyish pink glistening orifice, resembling something uncomfortably reminiscent of female genitalia drools out greyish snot on her rich cherry lips, her tongue wet, dabbing at it moistly, like it was some delicacy. Her eyes widen, almost as if she can see bits of her lovers true face, and she does not care...particularly, when her ghoulish, garish Amour crouches down and brings her to a hoarse, thunderous orgasm by engaging in the most passionate of intimate kisses...which the Sewer Rat savors like brandy distilled from angel tears.

He then mounts her...scarred, poxy-ridden buttocks thrusting, eliciting further cries of passion from the Beast's captive Beauty. The camera shakes and jars...as if it's user is trying to escape a telling paroxysm of laughter.

This does not dissuade the lovers, the Nosferatu stutters in a shattered French...(Proper linguistics would tell you "Yo-ou-ou re-me-mber this, M-y-y loo-luscius Je-je-zebel! Th-th-theo gave you "Th-the Little d-d-death!")

The facade of tenderness was gone, the Nosferatu used the hideous strength in his dead, jointed twisted muscles to pummel the hapless, helpless, wantonly moaning Toreador into unconsciousness, a cry of passion from her and a grunt of angry, bestial exertion caused her to lay spent, exhausted, knocked unconscious from the coitus that would have broken a mere human lover.

When finishing, the Nosferatu pulled out, his member grayish choked with livid blue and purple a sick, and turgid dagger of flesh that while in full mast, obviously had not been spared the leprosy that riddled the rest of the wretch's tortured frame. It now stood at attention, as something that never should have been made erect was made so. It's wrongness fitting for a union of flesh that should never have been.

The accusing cock throbbed and glistening with both the juices of her passion and the oozings of his putrescence. In a snapping jerking shudder he loosed a crimson brand of clotted sanguine spend upon her supine form, a puddle coagulating in the still quivering hollow of her perfect stomach, secondary spurts so mighty that it splattered the tortured and satisfied visage of her exquisite face like some kind of sexual abattoir. Nothing was spared, her lips, nose, eyes and cheeks... even up to the brassy fire of her flame kissed hair.

In the haze of the camera, other twisted forms could be seen, but only hazily...one, walking in a way that seemed to indicate she was mimicking the rutting Nosferatu Lover, threw cold water on the beleaguered Rose, bringing her to. The grossly naked Monster returned with a washcloth, a rose, and some wine, and a bag of some sort. The camera briefly panned down to why the reason why he could not stride with confidence, his gait was awkward, the one sock reinforced by a trash bag he wore over his foot did not hide the garish clubbed half-foot that was saturated with a wet pus, not unlike that covered the lush Muse in a patina of filth.

It took awhile from her to fully rouse from the great shock of their fuck-fest, and during that time, the Nosferatu filled with a self-loathing kind of hate/love mixture wiped the bloody jizm from her stomach and face, and some of the thicker patches of skin. She slowly roused, and he fed her rose petals, caressed her body, eliciting more shocks of pleasure/pain over raw, bruised flesh. He gave her crimson wine to parch her thirst, and kissed her again, more bilious snot dripping onto her face, which the Nosferatu licked off...even her own tongue catching some. As she came to, the Sewer Rat dressed in shoddy, twisted, ruined clothing, thankfully covering the more obvious atrocities of his body.

"C-a-a-an I ha-a-ave so-something to-o-o Re-m-m-memb-mber you? It-it-it's be-been so long since I've f-fe-felt the touch of a wo-man, to have th-tha-that touch."

She looked sleepily up at him...he was her love, her life, her voice pastels of swirling emotions..."Wh..what do you want?"

Gently cupping her cheek, "You-your n-ne-necklace...and cl-clothing?"

She looked at him with adoration in her shining twin jewels of eyes...and handed it to him.

A quartz affair, it looked as if it might have been a memento from some Psychic Fair or Head shop, to some boy grateful for his first gratification at her validation seeking hand.

In the bag was a sweatshirt with the iconic Sesame Street Character "Oscar the Grouch", and a pair of plain gray sweatpants.

"I-i'm sorry, a-b-b-bout y-your fine cl-clothing!" The sincerity was almost convincing

"It's okay." She would have forgiven him of anything at this point...

The camera follows her out of the room, she seems too dazed to hear the peals of laughter coming from behind it...the camera is turned off to see the Nosferatu who plucked his very own Rose snatch and re-tighten the tortured bindings on the bed...

Video Ends*

Now, I've got to give it to the Minos's, Marilyn was furious...not so much at me. Rather, I think it was a way to get at this other Toreador who had humiliated herself. Marilyn took Aaliyah to her flat, and after berating her, telling the poor girl to stay away from the Party for the rest of the night.

The Minos's found some near suitable clothes and "pretended" to be the Toreador Primogen.

The Minos's were beside themselves, they wanted to give me street cred right there...but I felt this was something to be shared by my brother's and sisters.

I took the digital tape, the Toreawhore's clothes, and her "gift" necklace, and had them shipped safely back to the Warren's in Amador...no way was I gonna risk a masquerade breach over this.

I did ask them to find someone who could paint this on black velvet...detailed enough to show it in all it's graphic detail. A more "generic" Nosferatu aside from myself...I can't have the whole topside knowing what I truly look like. I'm working on a frame...I might have to title it something suitable and donate a copy (after making prints, of course, as some kind of "art statement."

Did I mention I fucking hate Toreador?"