My Adventures With Brandi Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets a modelling session with her.
1.2k words
4.28
42.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers

I continued to visit Brandi at the strip club, and had many enjoyable lap dances with her. She also worked at other clubs from time to time, and I would go see her at them also. Brandi eventually settled at one particular club, where the rules were a little looser. At this club, you could grab a handful of ass cheek or tit and no one seemed to mind, as long as the cops weren't making their rounds in the club at the time. I was finally able to live out my dreams, fondling Brandi’s' beautiful breasts and ass; I was even able enjoy sucking her nipples into my mouth on more than a few occasions. The strippers were also a little more adventurous in their actions. More than one of them would actually massage my cock through my pants, Brandi going as far as to give it little nibbles this way.

After enjoying a dance with Brandi one night, we were sitting at the bar chatting. Brandi mentioned that she was also working at a lingerie shop where they also did modeling sessions.

"You should come and get a modeling session with me sometime, I think you would really enjoy it!" Brandi said, smiling wickedly at me.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I replied.

A few weeks later, on a Saturday night, I got off of work at 11P.M. and decided to call the lingerie shop and see if Brandi was working. A quick phone call confirmed that she was, so I hit the ATM and headed over. I walked into the shop, not really sure what to expect. It was filled with lingerie and adult toys and lotions. I saw Brandi behind the counter. She was wearing a short leather skirt with a silky, almost transparent white top. She smiled when she saw me, and I headed for the counter.

"I thought I'd take you up on that modeling session." I told her.

"Great." She replied, "Let me tell you about all the options and prices."

The sessions lasted for a half hour, and the prices escalated as to the degree of nudity involved. I chose the most expensive option, hoping for the best.

Brandi led me to a back room and opened a door. It was a small room , not much bigger than a walk in closet. There was a comfy chair and a small table next to it. The wall in front of the chair was made of plexi glass, and there was another small room behind it. I saw a light go on in the other room, and Brandi entered it. The room was not much more than a raised platform covered with blankets and pillows. There were also a few racks with lingerie hanging from them. Brandi started slowly to remove her top.

"We'll start with me modeling a few things, then we can really get down to business." Brandi said. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to keep my panties on while modeling, health reasons."

Brandi tried on a few outfits for me, looking absolutely ravishing in everything she tried on. Having satisfied the "modeling" requirements of the session, it was time to really start the show.

"I'm gonna get a little more comfortable, feel free to do the same." Brandi told me, motioning to the table beside me. It had lotion and tissues on it.

Brandi stood and slowly removed the top she was wearing, freeing her gorgeous tits. She turned her back to me and slowly slid her panties off her ass and down the legs. She turned and there she was. I was stunned; finally she was totally naked in front of me. I had seen her tits plenty of times, but to see her shaved pussy was a dream come true!

I stood and started to undress. I removed all my clothing except for my underwear. Brandi smiled when she saw it was a thong I was wearing.

"I love a guy in a thong!" She exclaimed.

I smiled and removed it, freeing my rock hard cock from it's confines.

"Nice, very nice." She told me. I hoped she really meant it, I mean I wasn't exactly built like a male porn star. I measured out at about 6 inches, which seemed to be big enough for the women I had been with.

"No complaints yet." I answered, and sat down.

Brandi settled herself onto the pillows and blankets on the platform, laying on her side facing me. She started to caress her tits while looking into my eyes. Brandi lifted her top leg just enough that I could see her pussy lips start to glisten. She let a hand drop to her pussy and started to slide her fingers up and down her lips, coating them with her juices. In the mean time, I had grabbed the lotion bottle and had coated my cock with the lube, making myself slippery. I started to stroke my cock in time to her own strokes. Brandi moaned and slid a finger into her pussy. I watched as she slowly slipped it in and out, wishing it was my cock inside of her.

"You wanna fuck me, don't you?" Brandi asked me.

"Only since the first day I met you!" I replied.

Brandi grinned and got up on her hands and knees, her soft, full tits swaying before my eyes. She turned and moved to face away from me, her ass right before my eyes.

"I know you like this view best, baby." She said. Brandi slipped a hand underneath her and cupped her pussy with it. A finger made it's way into her cunt, and slid in and out. I was really getting close to cumming by now, and almost did when her finger left her pussy and slowly circled her ass-hole. I groaned with her as it made it's way into her ass, slick with her juices. Brandi looked at me between her legs and licked her lips. She turned back to face me, sitting up, her back against the wall behind her.

"If you were fucking me, where would you want to cum?" She asked. "Here," pointing to her mouth and licking her lips, "Or on my tits, or maybe on my ass?"

"Any where you want me to." I groaned in response.

I was getting really close to exploding, and Brandi knew it.

"Well, If you were fucking me, we would be doing it doggy style, and when you were ready I'd want you to pull your cock out of my pussy and stick it in my mouth and let all your cum shoot down my throat!"

That was all I could take, and I groaned her name out loud and came all over my stomach. I must have shot off for a full minute, squeezing every last drop out. I sat there regaining my composure, while Brandi smiled at me. I cleaned myself off and got dressed as Brandi did the same behind the glass.

We met in the hallway, and she hugged me as I thanked her for one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life.

We walked out to the front of the store and I prepared to leave. We hugged one more time as she whispered in my ear, "Next time, I'll bring my toys!"

I can't wait!

If you liked this story, please feel free to vote! Your feedback is also appreciated!

D-Man
D-Man
168 Followers