My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Anne stroking up and down my crack Anne-too's moistened fingers slipped round the top of my thigh, brushed briefly against my perineum and rested on my anus. I was done for, I knew it. A matter of seconds, thirty! Top whack.

She pushed tenderly. My anus relaxed and opened. Anne let go of my cock. Anne-too had full control of my destiny, for the next few moments at least. She wanked my cock faster, long, full strokes, base to bell end. I started to gasp. The full length of finger slipped easily into my arse. The fist tightened around my cock and probably became a blur of movement. Almost there! The second finger pushed into my arse. I felt Anne's mouth move off the very top of my cock as I let loose the first string of spunk. I sensed Anne-too's head move as the second string of spunk spurted from my cock. The fist kept wanking and my spunk continued to spurt then the cheer went up followed by hoots of delight, wolf whistles and clapping. A hand slapped me on the back.

"Fucking great Man!" said a voice above the noise.

I looked down. Anne-too's face had three big globs of spunk spattered over it. Forehead, left cheek and just to the right of her eye. Her tits were also spunked over. The factory must have been working overtime! Both My Girls were looking radiant, big happy smiles. The pleasure of a job very well done.

Anne started to scoop the spunk of her mother's face with a finger. She licked it clean and went back for more.

The only difference between our normal showers and the first rugby club shower was that I didn't get to fuck them both.

But then we didn't win the match, did we? And I wasn't man of the match, was I?

I helped the girls stand. All the guys were standing watching, none with a towel wrapped around their waist hiding their modesty nor their stiff cocks. My Girls, being the true sluts that they are looked and enjoyed the goods on display.

"What?" exclaimed Anne-too, "there's three of us and only one each of you. It's bound to take longer!"

Adrian passed Anne two large, white, towels. Adrian always seemed to have more than enough towels and all a pristine white.

"Is that what you would call an assisted shower?" he asked hopefully.

There was a gleam in his eye as he turned to look at the other players as if to confirm that the thought wasn't his alone.

"When, note the word, WHEN, you win, you shall find out. If you are the man of the match that is. Points is what we need and points means prizes! Understand?" replied Anne-too with a similar gleam in her eye.

"Yes Coach, Mrs. Coach!" we chorused again.

"Practice on Wednesday, Barry?" called Anne-too over the heads of the players.

"Seven o'clock guys! Don't be late!" shouted Barry.

"And make sure you've got two team strips for next weeks game. Unless things have changed significantly the pitch is a bog!" added Anne-too.

Please let me know if you want to know how the team got on.

12