My Adventures with The Annes Ch. 07

Story Info
Loving Cousin Sally
3.6k words
4.73
16.4k
20

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cousin Sally is, well... my cousin, obviously but she's much more than that. She's much more of the older sister than the cousin. Family albums show early photographs of us together. She sitting on the child seat of my pram, with me in the pram. Her carefully holding me on her knee in an armchair. As I got more able she's pushing me around on a little wheeled horse, a trike or dragging me behind her on a pull-a-long wooden brick cart that those of you of a certain age might remember. My first proper memory of us together was when she took me to the rec (recreation ground) to play on the swings, slides and round-a-bouts. I was about four at the time, she being seven and nearly a grown up.

When I was seven she was just starting to become a lady, just like her Mum and mine. I followed her around like a puppy dog but although she still looked after me like a little brother she was becoming interested in boys and didn't want me around all the time. When I was eleven she was a beauty. As beautiful as her mother. As beautiful as my mother. Looking back at photographs of her at that time and of her Mother and Aunt at a similar age you'd be forgiven for believing they were the same women. I worshipped the ground she walked upon!

When I was fourteen I towered above her and she took great delight in telling everybody 'he's my little brother!' which pleased me no end. Sometimes, if a boy was getting over ambitious and my cousin wasn't too happy about it she'd point me out to him and say 'See him? He's my little brother. If you don't bugger off and leave me alone, I'll set 'im on you!'. Of course if Sally enjoyed the guy being pushy my services were never called upon until she wanted to dump him. Then I was her new beau until he got the message or she found a replacement. Clearly there could be no kissing and cuddling, I was just there for public consumption but I still enjoyed it.

Strangely I never felt jealous of her various boyfriends. Somehow I understood, even at a quite young age, that no matter what, just like my Mum and my Aunt, I could love Sally for ever and ever and nobody would ever be upset. Loving Sally for ever and ever was never going to be difficult for me.

I've told you about the trip to the lido so I'll not repeat myself, suffice to say that Sally, in her tiny red and white polka dot bikini, looked totally stunning. Unlike my Aunt and My Mother Sally was attainable. Not as a person but as a goal. The quality of girl that existed in my age range. Even then I wasn't concerned about having an 'older' girlfriend. When I started looking at girls with a view to dating then Sally was the bench mark. A very high bench mark which, I have to admit, I was forced to lower over time as I was getting quite desperate. Sally was/is what wet dreams were invented for and she was part of mine until I met Anne in the pouring rain. It was only after I'd been seeing Anne for about a week that I realised how close to being a perfect image of Sally, Anne was and sexy to boot!

When Sally went off to university I visited her a couple of times. I stayed in her room. 'It's OK, he's my little brother', she'd tell anybody who asked. She never wore less than undies although they looked a lot sexier than her polka dot bikini and I never wore less than my Y fronts although I often wore a towel to hide my stiff cock. So, it was as her little brother that I behaved, the perfect gentleman! Bugger!

### ### ###

It's a good job it was a college day because neither My Mum nor myself were in a hurry to get out of bed that first morning. Time together was going to be precious and we made the most of it while we could. Toast and marmalade, a gulp of tea, a cuddle and a quick kiss was all I got for breakfast.

College was a mixture of theory and practical work so it wasn't too difficult to keep up even with more than a little on my mind regarding the rapidly changing family relationships. Mostly at college I was reinforcing the knowledge I'd picked up in the family businesses. Understanding the science behind the processes. The practical was more noticeably useful in many cases as it often related to aspects that didn't often crop up in a smaller business, so it was new ground in many ways.

I was home by six for dinner at 6:30.

Mum welcomed me home with her usual hug and her not usual proper, improper kiss which I very eagerly returned. Much nicer than the usual peck on the cheek which will return to being the norm once Dad and/or my brother returned.

"Go up and have a shower, Darling. Dinner will be half an hour or so. I'll bring some fresh towels up in a minute."

"Thanks Mum," I said putting my arm around her slim waist and stealing another kiss, "see you in a minute."

Mum came up only a couple of minutes later. She put the 'pinger' on the window cill, stripped off and joined me in the shower.

"When the pinger goes I have to go straight down to the kitchen. Dinner will be ready and if I'm too long it will be burnt and spoiled." she advised.

Mum didn't like her dinners to be spoiled!

"We've got about fifteen minutes," she said reaching for my cock.

I turned the shower off and reached down between her legs to discover that she was already wet and swollen.

"Mum! You've been practising." I exclaimed in mock horror.

"Yes Darling. Didn't know how long we might have so got myself ready. Now I only have you to worry about," she giggled in delight.

She knelt down and took my rapidly growing cock straight into her mouth and down her throat. It was ready in very short order.

"Where would you like it?" she asked with the look of a totally wicked Mum in her eyes.

"Pussy!" I replied without hesitation, "your mouth only when time is very short or when we have all the time in the world."

It was clearly the correct reply. She beamed at me, stood, leaned against the shower wall and parted her beautiful, long legs for me. I lifted her up then she guided my cock into the required place. She came twice and I'd just finished spurting my seed into her when the pinger pinged.

"Perfect timing!" she exclaimed kissing me quickly on the mouth, "you've got five minutes to wash and get down to the kitchen. Don't bother to dress, the back door's locked and we're not expecting anybody before we finish our meal."

Then she was gone, still wet and still naked.

I was down four minutes later, equally wet and just as naked. I'm sure dinner was delicious, it always is but my whole mind was focused on the beautiful, naked woman sitting opposite me. I couldn't help smiling all through the meal. I washed up because that's what good, helpful sons do after their Mother has gone to the trouble of cooking an excellent meal, while she busied herself about the kitchen, all the while telling me about my work schedule for Wednesday. She'd booked my first job in for a 10 o'clock start. 'You'll probably need a bit of a lie in.' she said cryptically.

She'd just snuggled up behind me and was reaching down for my cock when the 'phone rang.

"That'll be Dad," she said reaching up to kiss the back of my neck.

There then followed a lengthy discussion between my parents which I tuned out until I heard 'yes, OK, I'll tell him. Bye for now. Love n Kisses'. And Mum hung up.

"Tell him what?" I asked, surprised at even being mentioned in the conversation.

She walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my waist and said ...

"He said that you're to make sure I don't get up to any mischief,"

"He didn't?" I suggested incredulously, pulling the sink plug and reaching for the towel.

"No, you're right." she replied with her wickedest grin, "so we don't have to worry about me getting up to any mischief, do we? He said don't be late for Mrs. Merryweather, she likes punctual and don't leave the slightest trace of mess. She likes clean and tidy and she's a good client."

"Yeah, Tell me about it! Last time..." I said just as there was a light tap on the back door.

"That'll be Julie," she said going over to unlatch and, surprisingly, unbolt the back door. She looked surprised at my look of surprise. "I had to bolt it, didn't I? Didn't want anybody walking in unexpectedly now, did we?"

Well, that covered it. Didn't want anybody walking in on us being totally naked so she unbolts the door while we are still totally naked. I just grinned and hoped it was Julie.

It was Julie.

"Oh, sorry have I just interrupted something," she said not looking in the least bit sorry.

"Nope! We had a very quickie before dinner and we just feel comfortable naked together. I was waiting for you to come. Is Sally home?" replied Mum without any embarrassment at all.

As I'd made love to them both, both naked I wasn't embarrassed either.

"Hi, Julie, sorry Aunt Julie, did you have a good day?" I asked politely.

"I think we can safely dispense with the 'Aunt' in 'private' under the circumstances," she said happily, "and yes, thank you, I had a wonderful day and slept like a log last night, very contented, thank you." she turned to Mum, "Yes, she's home, just jumped in the bath." she turned back to me, "If you're quick you'll be in time to do her back. Better put at least trousers and a shirt on first though." she finished with a grin.

Mum threw me a clean pair of jeans and a Tee shirt.

"There, washed fresh today. Both of you up to the farm by nine." she instructed.

"Both?" I queried.

I looked at the two wonderful, beautiful women, one naked and one dressed, and burst out laughing.

"What?" they said almost as one.

"You," I said pointing at my mother, "are instructing me to go and shag your niece and you," I said pointing at my Aunt, "are telling me to get there quick while she is naked! What's a lad to do?" I asked still laughing.

"As you're told," said my Mum.

"Get on with it," said my Aunt, "I'm sure you would rather she was wet and excited rather than dry and bored? The back door's unlocked."

Still laughing happily and still doing up the button on my jeans, I hadn't bothered with the zip, I scooted off. It's less than a hundred yards or so between the two houses and I was firmly locking the back door only minutes after Julie had arrived at ours.

Kicking my shoes off, unbuttoning my jeans and leaving them in a heap on the floor I headed for the stairs. My Tee shirt was discarded before I reached the top. I headed quietly for the bathroom and eased the door open.

"Ahhhh! God, you scared the life out of me!" hollerred my Cousin Sally.

I didn't move. Before me was the woman of my dreams and my wet dreams. For as long as I could remember I'd loved her. Any possible girlfriend had been measured against her. I'd enjoyed seeing her in a tiny bikini and in skimpy undies and had a boner each time but I'd never touched her, sexually. I'd held her hand, many times and always gave her a kiss on the cheek when we met and parted. I'd behaved like the perfect cousin, the perfect little brother fearful that, should I upset her, I'd spoil everything, forever.

Now she lay before me smiling happily. Clearly the life I'd scared out of her had returned. The bath bubbles formed a perfectly level line around the exposed parts of her naked body. From her neck, around the tops of her shoulders then uninterrupted bubbles until the delicious swelling of her perfect breasts, glorious rounded hillocks of enticing flesh surrounded by a placid sea of bubbles extending down to the two little islands of her knees then more bubbles until her bright red varnished toenails stuck up just below the taps.

I drank in the beauty of her entire length while she looked up at me and watched as my head registered her beauty and my face displayed my pleasure.

"You look.... ab...so...lute...ly stunning!" I told her.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself," she replied looking directly at my rapidly stiffening cock, "you want to join me, wash me, dry me or fuck me?" she asked with deliciously wicked grin.

"All, but the last," I told her.

She frowned at that.

"You don't want to fuck me?" she did seem a little hurt.

"No, I don't want to fuck you," I told her seriously, "I want to make love with you, for as long as it takes... Hard, fast, soft and tender, all of the above."

She sat up, her magnificent breasts erupting from the sea of bubbles like a pair of perfectly matched volcanoes rising above the waves. Her knees followed as she bent her legs as she shuffled forward.

"Get in behind me, let's have a cuddle in the bath together."

I stepped in behind her, placed my feet either side of her beautiful bum and lowered myself into the warm water. She leaned back against my chest and I reached over her shoulders and rested my hands lightly on the upper slopes of her glorious breasts. She turned her head and lifted her face towards mine.

"Hello, Little Brother," she murmured.

I bent my head down to hers.

"Hello Big Sister," I whispered back then nibbled her ear lobe.

She shivered delightedly, pushing her lower back into my groin.

"I hope that making love with me includes ramming the nice hard cock that I can feel behind me, hard into my cunt and making me scream with delight Little Brother?"

I kissed her hard on the mouth before replying.

"I think that's entirely probable." I told her emphatically.

For the next ten or so minutes we cuddled in the warm water. Most of the time my hands just rested on her wonderful breast but now and then they stroked gently over them. In return she'd reach back and reorganise my cock but for the most part we reminisced, reminding each other of the very happy times we had spent together in our childhood.

"I always loved those times we spent together in the paddling pool. I enjoyed being naked with you. I always felt very comfortable," she admitted.

"Me too," I agreed, "whenever the sun came out I'd badger Mum to get the paddling pool out so I could share it with you."

"When you come up to see me at Uni, next time, you're not going to wear a towel to hide your stiff cock are you?" she laughed.

I kissed her again.

"You were a wicked tease! Driving me absolutely mad with your little undies all the time!" I chided her.

"I wasn't teasing you! I wanted you! I wanted you so much. I could see your beautiful cock trying to escape and could only think of you slipping it into my sopping wet cunt and fucking me senseless. I should have just told you to fuck me but I was scared of frightening you away. A girl's not supposed to want to fuck her cousin. I thought if I could entice you to fuck me then .... silly really."

"Yeah! I was fighting back the urge just to take you and fuck you, even though I'd never fucked anyone before. I just knew that was what I wanted to do. Y'know, on the train home first time I went into the loo and tossed myself off while thinking of you in your little undies? Shot my spunk all over the back of the door! Second time I did the same on the way up. Told myself I was definitely going to get my cock inside your cunt. Chickened out! Realised just being with you was far better than trying to fuck you and wrecking everything for the rest of my life. Tossed myself off in the loo on the train on the way home too."

"You did? Great! Coz after you left I stripped off naked and wanked myself off too, thinking of your big cock driving into my cunt and filling it with your incestuous spunk! Water's cold, time for you to make love to me senseless!"

She clambered ungainly to her feet and stood facing me. I looked up to see my beautiful cousin totally naked for the first time. Sheer poetry! Leaning forward I tenderly kissed her knees then worked my way slowly up her thighs to the smoothness of her mons. She couldn't part her legs although she tried. Putting my hands on the side of the bath I raised myself so that I could kiss her belly and up to her breasts. I suckled her teats, stood and took her into my arms and kissed her tenderly. There was no need to rush, we had the rest of our lives.

Stepping onto the bathmat I helped her out of the bath. Taking a towel I started to dry her carefully. Then she parted her legs for me.

"I'm not drying there," I told her, "that I want to be wet, soaking wet!"

"It is," she laughed, wetter than it's ever been.

Taking my hand she led me to her bedroom where she laid luxuriously in the centre of the bed.

"Make love to me, cousin, take me to heaven and back." she murmured enticingly.

I knelt on the floor, level with her shoulder. Leaning across I kissed her nose, lightly which made her laugh. Her mouth was next, her shoulders and onto the swelling of her breasts. Working myself onto the bed fully I set about exploring her luscious breasts tenderly before taking first one nipple, then the other into my mouth. Like her mother and her aunt they were very sensitive. Steadily I stretched out beside her, head to tail as my mouth explored more of her body, moving inexorably closer to her smooth pussy. As my mouth approached so her knees raised, then they swung outwards opening her up to my tongue and lips. So sweet, so swollen, so delicious.

I licked down the folds of her labia to her perineum then her anus. She writhed in pleasure beneath me. Returning to her clitoris I sucked the little protruding tip into my mouth and flicked it back and forth with my tongue. Sally, My Cousin, jerked as her first orgasm hit, small but effective.

"Oh! God! Where did that cum from," she exclaimed in delight, "kneel over me! Give me your cock to suck!"

I repositioned, put my arms inside her thighs and rolled her pussy up to my mouth. I had everything from her smooth mons to beyond her anus within range of my mouth and fingers. I felt her arms around my waist then her weight as she lifted her mouth up to my cock. She was there only moments before her strength went. She fell back to the bed.

"I can't reach you," she said in despair, "roll over, let me be on top."

"In a minute, just lay back and enjoy!"

I set about pleasing My Cousin with my mouth, tongue and fingers. I'd learned the likely places and concentrated on her clitty, her G spot and her anus. Soon she was letting me know that they were the correct spots for her. When I slipped my thumb into her cunt she shuddered instantly, flooded me with her juices and tried to escape. She had no chance! I let her calm down the sucked her clitty and stroked around the edge of her dark flower. She started wriggling and moaning.

"Wotcha doin', wotchadoin'," she sobbed as she started to wriggle again.

I didn't answer, just pushed my wet finger gently against the resistance of her bum-hole and slipped my thumb back into her soaking wet cunt.

"Oooooohhhh yeeeeeessssss!"

She exploded violently with arms and legs going everywhere while her head rocked from side to side as she dragged air into her lungs, stopped breathing, exhaled urgently then went around the merry-go-round again.

"Martin! Fuck Meeeeee! Nowwwwww. Pleeeeaaassss!"

Seconds later my cock was in position. I looked into My Cousin's eyes. She nodded her head slightly and I pushed my cock home, full length in one vital thrust to her core!

Her back arched, her head pushed back into the pillow as my balls slapped against her bum.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Go on, more! Hard! Don't fucking stop until I'm fucking dead!" she implored.

And so started the quickest and probably the most satisfying fuck of my entire life! Within a minute I'd filled her cunt with my seed. She had screamed the roof down and we lay, side by side in totally contented exhaustion. For minutes we laid there, oblivious to everything except each other.

We cuddled, kissed and rolled around the bed happy and laughing.