My Aerobics Instructor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, Pamela, James and I flew out from Seattle to Honolulu, then caught a private charter jet to the island of Maui where Kathleen and her husband Troy, owned a beautiful and lavish ranch compound. Arriving about four days before the wedding, we were escorted via limo out to the lavish property; which was complete with guest houses, swimming pool, tennis court, stables and a magnificent collection of thoroughbred horses. When we arrived, we were greeted by Kathleen and Troy. Kathleen planted a big kiss on my lips right there in front of everybody. Nobody really seemed to give it much thought, although I could have sworn I saw Pamela blush and giggle. Of course I gave it a lot of thought as I felt my pussy spasm and flush. So, while Pamela and James settled in the main house, I moved into my own guest house on the property. Later that evening, there was a small cocktail party and all throughout the evening, I watched Kathleen and Troy closely and came to realize that they couldn't stand each other. I watched Troy fondle and fool around constantly with every other woman but his wife all that evening and through several other pre-wedding activities for the next couple of days. During that time, I found myself drawn to Kathleen even more, and I think her to me. I began to detect a great degree of sadness; nothing I'd detected before in all the time we'd spent together, not to mention a considerable amount of loneliness in her. It wasn't long that I began to feel guilty, because not only did I feel myself becoming extremely attracted to her, I also began to tell myself that she was becoming attracted to me. I still had no idea if she even knew that I was a lesbian, and there was still the blatant fact that she was a married woman.

Then on the morning before the wedding, I woke up early to the sound of knocking on my guest house door. I stumbled out of bed and opened the door to find Kathleen standing there, bright-eyed and beaming, wearing her horse riding attire. Oh, how happy those riding pants must have been to be so close to her sumptuous hips, scrumptious ass and what I imagine was the sweetest pussy on Earth. Before I knew it, I was riding a beautiful black mare along the beach with Kathleen galloping along beside me on a magnificent white stallion. We rode most of the morning, and I marveled at the breathtaking beauty and splendor of the Maui landscape. About noon, Kathleen led us down a path through a thick hollow in the woods, finally emerging in a very secluded and tranquil lagoon cove; encircled to the left and right by high rocks, a wall of forest behind us, and a very small gap in the rocks leading out to the open Pacific Ocean. The sand was sugar white, the waves hitting the beach were gentle, but continuous; and there was a beautiful waterfall in the rocks along one side of the lagoon.

We dismounted and tied off the horses, then strolled down to the water. The air was so clean, the water and sky were so blue, the landscape so breathtaking and my riding companion so beautiful that I assumed this was heaven. Kathleen then proceeded to spread a beach towel that was the size of a California king mattress sheet out on the sand; then she began to undress. Caught completely off guard, I just stood there and tried intensely hard not to stare. As Kathleen got down to just her bra and panties, she looked over at me and laughed, for I was practically covering my eyes.

"What so funny?" I queried

Kathleen undid her bra as she quipped back with:

"You act as though I've got something you've never seen before."

Kathleen then flipped off her bra and slid off her panties, and I could feel the lust begin to bubble deep down within me like the magma deep down within Mount Kilauea. My pussy flushed with wetness and my heart began to pound.

"Besides." She said. "I've felt your eyes undressing me ever since the day we bumped into each other at the library."

With a devious grin, Kathleen kicked her panties off her ankle and then dashed into the surf. I could feel the blush come over my face so hard that it almost felt like bad sunburn.

"Come on in!" She shouted as she dove into the white waves.

After regaining some composure, and after getting my heart rate to drop, I began to undress. I wasn't moving as fast as I could have been for my attention was constantly being caught by Kathleen, staring at her beautiful wet body as it periodically surfaced, glistening in the warm sunlight. Finally, I got my bra and panties off and charged into the water; and as the warm waters of the Pacific engulfed my body, it only added to the burning lust deep within me, and I felt like a love crazed mermaid. For the next half hour or so, Kathleen and I swam in and around each other, both above and below the surface, frolicking and playing like a couple of carefree dolphins. Finally, we waded back to the beach and fell on our backs on the wet sand in the warm surf, while the incoming waves gently rolled and splashed over our naked bodies.

"What did you mean that you've felt my eyes undressing you?" I asked. "Oh honey." She replied. "Once you've gone as long as I have without having wanting eyes looking at you, you can feel them on you as keenly as a shark can smell blood in the water."

I rolled over on my side, supported my head on my hand and just looked at her.

"Oh, come on. You are so beautiful and so sexy; surely men are looking at you all the time." I said.

"Well, there's a difference between lusting eyes and wanting eyes." She answered.

"But, I'm a woman." I replied.

"Exactly." She said. "You see, when a man looks at you that way, he has lusting eyes; even our husbands. But when a woman looks at you that way, her eyes are wanting. And there is so much more to wanting than just the lust." She explained.

That made unbelievable sense to me.

"Especially when the eyes are yours." She suddenly offered softly and smiled beautifully.

"Thank you." I said bashfully.

Kathleen reached over and gently caressed my cheek with her hand, all the while smiling seductively at me.

"God, you're so beautiful. And I just love your smile. Think I could get lost in it and your eyes forever." She continued.

"Me too." I whispered and I caressed her cheek.

Kathleen slid her hand gently around where my jaw meets my neck and pulled me to her. My mouth was already opening and Kathleen's tongue was soon sliding deep inside it. With the waves continuing to gently roll over us, we rolled around in the surf, entwined in a passionate embrace, kissing deeper and deeper by the minute. Our tongues mauling each other, our bodies mashed firmly together as the warm sea water engulfed us. Kathleen's tits felt heavenly pressed against mine. I slid off to the side of her, my lips still wrapped tightly around hers and began to run my hand down Kathleen's beautiful body. Her hard and wet body seemed to quiver with anticipation as my hand found its way down her abdomen, over the neatly trimmed triangle of auburn pubic hair and on to her pussy. I slid out of our kiss and ran my tongue down her chin, neck and down to the perfectly round and plump nipple on her left tit and wrapped my lips around it as I began to rub her pussy. Kathleen's moaning intensified as I sucked harder on her nipple and inserted a finger deep into her pussy. Kathleen squeezed and pulled on her other nipple as I inserted a second finger into her pussy and began finger fucking her hard. I planted my thumb on her clit and began to rub it simultaneously. Within a few moments, she was grasping deep handfuls of wet, warm sand as her body convulsed and her back arched skyward as she came.

The next thing I knew, Kathleen and I had climbed up on the rocks and were standing under the waterfall, rinsing and rubbing the sand off each others bodies. As the water of the fall ran down my body, Kathleen began to slowly lick all over my neck and shoulders, slowly working her way down to my tits, wrapping her warm and luscious lips around my nipples, first one and then the other. After that, she dropped to her knees and ran her tongue across my abdomen and stopping at my pubic line. She then took my foot in her hand and sucked my toes. She then slowly worked her tongue up my leg and finally wrapped her mouth tightly around my pussy. As I wrapped my leg around her neck and leaned up against the rock, Kathleen ran her warm and succulent tongue up and down the outside of my lips and then slipped her tongue in. I grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed her deeper into me. Kathleen then repositioned her mouth and wrapped her lips around my throbbing clit. Feeling myself ready to burst after only a few moments, I pulled Kathleen to her feet and slid my tongue deep into her mouth. I ran my hands up and down her back and then gently pushed my fingernails into her skin, just as Nanja had done on my back. Kathleen moaned and panted as her body writhed in my embrace. I then spun her around and began to run my tongue slowly down her back, ass and legs as the water of the fall ran down her. Kathleen suddenly dove off the ledge and into the warm water of the lagoon below. I dove in after her and swam after her to the beach. I playfully grabbed her by the angle underwater and pulled her back then swam on past. I crawled up onto the beach and lied down on my back in the surf. I then watched Kathleen crawl slowly through the surf and wet sand like a predator approaching its unsuspecting prey. When she was upon me, the want and desire in her eyes was immense and she ran her warm tongue from my foot, all the way up my body and finally slid her tongue deep into my mouth. We rolled slowly around in the warm sand and surf entwined in a passionate embrace.

A few moments later, I was laying Kathleen down on her back on the towel she had spread on the beach. I filled my hand with a big puddle of suntan lotion and rubbed her legs, hips and thighs down with it. I was taken back to the night Sherry and I were in the sauna together and we rubbed each other down with body oil. Now for the first time, I was not repulsed by that memory; only more turned on. I then squeezed the bottle of lotion over her tits and abs creating what looked like a thick shot of cum all over her. Then pressing my body firmly against her, rubbed it in and all around as we both moaned and Kathleen caressed my back with her fingernails. We were falling in and out of deep kisses at the same time.

Kathleen then rolled me over onto my stomach, filled her hand with suntan lotion and rubbed my legs and ass down with it. She then squeezed a cum-like shot of lotion out of the bottle all over my back; then pressing the front of her body firmly against my back, rubbed it in with her body while kissing, licking and sucking on my neck and ears. After that, I rolled onto my back, Kathleen repositioned herself over me and we enjoyed an intense 69. Our moaning and whaling was as loud as the surf as we ate and fingered each other, and the horses were actually unnerved as they watched these two human females mate. Kathleen was wildly flicking my clit with her tongue and I was gasping for air. Suddenly every muscle in my body stiffened and convulsed as I lay under Kathleen and I dug my fingernails deep into her skin as I came. Kathleen then ran her tongue all over the inside of my thighs as I let the intensity of my orgasm pass. Kathleen swung her body around, pressed it firmly down against me and slid her tongue into my mouth. Suddenly she got up and skipped off toward the horses. I rolled over on my side and watched her longingly; her wet body glistened in the warm sunlight. She reached into the saddle bag on her stallion and brought out a big strap-on. For a moment, I felt a shudder of apprehension. The last person to fuck me with a strap-on was now dead. But as I watched Kathleen put the contraption on, my dread was easily defeated by my lust and desire.

Kathleen approached me slowly, rubbing her hand seductively around the cock. I got up on my knees and took the cock into my mouth and began sucking it. I don't think Kathleen was expecting me to do that, but I think it really turned her on. I sucked the cock and stroked it with one hand while I fingered her pussy with the other. I spit the cock out of my mouth, Kathleen lied down on her back and I immediately took the cock back in my mouth. Kathleen ran her hands through my hair as I sucked the rubber cock. Then I straddled Kathleen's body, took the cock in my hand and guided it into my pussy. My eyes rolled wildly around in their sockets and my head cocked back as I slowly sat on the cock and felt it go deeper and deeper into my pussy. I was soon riding Kathleen harder than the mare I had rode out of the stable. Kathleen kneaded and squeezed my tits as I rode her, and I pinched and twisted her nipples at the same time. Suddenly Kathleen rolled us over and I suddenly found myself on my back with Kathleen now pumping the cock in and out of me from on top. Kathleen plunged her tongue into my mouth as I wrapped my lips tightly around it and sucked on it. Kathleen pumped the cock deeper, harder and faster with every stroke and I was getting to the point of tears, digging my fingernails deep into her back. Finally she stabbed it deeply in me and her back arched as we both whaled at the top of our lungs. Kathleen collapsed on top of me in exhaustion and I gently pelted her with kisses.

Once the intensity wore off, Kathleen slipped the strap-on off and I slipped it on. Kathleen got on all fours and I positioned myself behind her, doggy-style and slid the rubber cock slowly into her pussy. I started slow, but Kathleen kept begging to fuck her harder and faster. I got so hot and turned on as I ferociously pumped the cock in and out of her pussy that I violently grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back. It startled her at first, but then it really turned her on. I loved listening to her moan and watching her body writhe. I pulled the cock out of her and repositioned myself by lying down on my back on the towel beside her. Kathleen straddled my body and instead of facing me, she turned so that her back was to my face, grabbed the cock with her hand, guided it back into her pulsating pussy and proceeded to ride me. Kathleen really got going fast and soon her moaning and writhing was driving me so wild that I grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her head back toward me. Again, it surprised her at first, but then she really got into it. She rode me harder and harder, faster and faster, and I was slowly pulling her back by the hair; her back arching, bending back and down toward me. When she finally came, my tits were pushing firmly into her back and I had wrapped my arms around her and was kneading her tits.

Time slips by quickly when you're in the throws of passion. Kathleen and I wore each other down to the brink of exhaustion and ultimately fell asleep in each others arms right there on the beach. Making love to Kathleen was an equal mix of all my previous encounters. It had all the wild and unbridled passion of Sherry, the ferocity and frenzy of Michelle and Reagan, and the deep spiritaul intensity of Nanja. When we woke up, we snuggled in each other's naked embrace, and witnessed the most breathtaking sunset that either of us had ever seen. I'd never seen anything more beautiful and at that moment, I don't think I'd ever felt more alive. Kathleen was gently running her hand through my now semi-dry hair as we watched the sunset.

"Diane." She said. "I know you may not believe this. But I think I love you."

My entire body trembled with exhilarating joy. I turned and gazed into her beautiful eyes.

"Kathleen." I said. "I know you may not believe this. But I know I love you."

Kathleen's eyes welled with tears and we fell into another deep kiss. We kissed so deep that I could taste her soul. For a brief instant as my eyes were closed, I could see Nanja smiling at me and I heard her gentle and beautiful words:

"Love again."

Kathleen and I broke our kiss and caressed each other's face as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Would you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life loving me?" Kathleen asked.

"You wanna try and stop me?" I asked.

Kathleen pulled me to my feet and we rushed into the surf for one last swim. While underwater, we shared an unbelievable kiss that I will never forget. Neither will the fish and the sea turtle that saw it. We walked arm and arm back to the beach, dried off, dressed and galloped back to the ranch. I rode on Kathleen's horse as the mare I rode out galloped along side us. I just wanted to hold Kathleen tight. We arrived just in time to get ready for the rehearsal dinner. It was an agonizingly long evening as Kathleen had to sit and be with her husband most of the evening. And then that's when reality returned: Kathleen's a married woman! How can we ever be together?

Later that night after every one had gone to bed, I lay awake in my guest house bed pondering the situation. Kathleen slipped into my bedroom about midnight in a stunning silk night gown, crawled into bed with me and we made love all night. The next day was the wedding and it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Again, I longed for Kathleen as she did for me, but she again had to be with her husband. During the reception, I sat out by the pool by myself, sipping a Mai Tai and reviewing everything that had happened in the last year and a half. As I thought about it, I suddenly heard a tremendous commotion on the opposite side of the pool. I looked up just in time to see Kathleen's husband being thrown into the pool by the father of the bride. I then saw the mother of the bride come running up with her gown in complete disarray and pleading with her husband. The bride and groom came up and the bride was sobbing. The bride's parents argued and then her father shoved her mother into the pool. I caught sight of Kathleen standing by her son, who was comforting his sobbing young bride. Evidently, the father of the groom; Kathleen's husband Troy, and the mother of the bride had been having an affair for quite sometime. And after several glasses of champagne at the reception, they just couldn't control themselves. Well, the father of the bride caught them, and the rest is playing out right in front of me.

Later that night, Kathleen came into my room in the guest house as I was packing and asked me if I'd like to sleep with her in her room tonight. Her husband was gone and would never be coming back except to drop of an alimony check. Kathleen then stepped closer to me and held out an opened ring case with a magnificent diamond ring sparkling in the dim light of my room. My legs trembled, my heart raced and my eyes flooded with tears.

"Diane, I love you with all my heart." She said. "Will you marry me?"

Kathleen took the ring out of the box, took my left hand in hers and slipped the ring on my finger.

"How am I supposed to say no now?" I said full of tears.

"You're not." She said, equally full of tears.

"I wouldn't anyway." I replied.

Both of us burst into tears and held each other as we cried.

As I lay cuddled in Kathleen's arms later that night, staring at the beautiful diamond ring on my finger, I realized that there was still so much I needed to tell her. I looked over and realized that she was still awake and smiling at me. I rolled over on my side to face her and took a deep breath.

"There's a lot I need to tell you." I began.

Kathleen gently placed her fingers on my lips and I kissed them softly.

"I know, love. I know." She whispered.

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by that. Did she know there was a lot I had to tell her or did she know what I was going to tell right then? She leaned over and we kissed. I rolled over on top of her and we made love. The next morning I was like a giddy school girl as I showed off the ring to Pamela. I was a little disappointed at her initial reaction; and that's when she confessed that she had been planning for months to try and get me and Kathleen together. She had known Kathleen since medical school and even though she'd married a man, knew that Kathleen was much more into women. That's also when I learned that my sister had experimented with women herself once upon a time. As Pamela explained how she had slowly worked Kathleen and me toward each other, I saw her eyes fill with tears. Kathleen was her best friend and I was her baby sister; we had both been through terrible heartache and tragedy that no person should ever have to endure. Now it was over and we had found the love our lives in each other. I grabbed Pamela and we cried in each other's arms.