My Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
How I began to take things further.
3.5k words
4.07
54.6k
32
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pental
Pental
164 Followers

After my incidents with my husband Jim and a former work colleague, Andy, I realised I'd been missing out on an awful lot of sexy fun. My husband had actively encouraged me to wear provocative clothing and to misbehave with Andy, both at work and on an evening out with the whole works team. The end result was that I'd ended up in bed with Jim and Andy in a hotel room being a really dirty slut wife. This whole experience has been an eye opener to me and now I wanted more.

I started dressing a lot more sexily, not that Jim seemed to be complaining. After all, he was also getting a lot more exciting sex. We were fucking all the time and anywhere we could. It was amazing. I was on a sexual high all the time.

The new me was even noticed at work, where I worked as the only woman in a small engineering firm, doing the finances and admin roles. My skirts had gotten shorter and my blouses more revealing. Two of the guys in particular hadn't failed to notice. One, a tall slightly younger guy than me, and the other, an older gent, Tony, always seemed to speak to me and treat me as a lady. This really got me interested. Most of the people who worked there were young kids and they held no interest for me, but being treated in this way by someone who seemed to know what a woman liked was really getting to me.

At first we would just chat at work about this and that as we passed each other. Then I began to start finding reasons to go and see him and our chats got longer and more frequent. Tony was our part-time delivery driver and odd job man and he was soon finding reasons to come in to my office, where we'd chat again. These conversations gradually got more intermit and personal. Nothing really sexual, but likes and dislikes and so on.

Every lunchtime I would go out for a walk, just to get away from the office. One day Tony drove past me whilst I was out and he pulled over, asking if I wanted a lift anywhere. Without thinking I hoped up in to the cab of the van. In doing this my rather short denim skirt rode right up my thighs, exposing my pale pink thong to Tony's view. Being the dirty slut I'd become I didn't even notice at first, until I realised he was still staring between my legs, but rather than close them I just looked at him and smiled. Embarrassed, he asked me where I'd like to go, but with only having a short lunch break I suggested the pub at the end of the road. So off we drive with me sat there displaying all my charms.

When we got there and parked, Tony jumped out and rushed round to my side to open the door for me. The dirty bastard, I realised, wanted a better look as I tried to climb out of the van. So not to disappoint I made a very slow and deliberate exit from the cab. Firstly I scooted my left leg round and hung it out of the door down towards the ground, leaving my right leg in place. This had the effect of opening myself up wide to his view. My tiny pink thong struggling to cover my pussy. I couldn't see, but it felt like the material of my thong was pulling up inside the, by now, very wet lips of my cunt. Christ I felt so dirty with this old man staring right between my legs.

After what felt like ages, I swung my right leg round to my left and slid down out of the cab seat. As I landed on the ground I spun round to collect my handbag, knowing full well that the action of sliding out of my seat had caused my skirt to be pulled right up over my arse. Meaning Tony now had a good view of my almost naked arse, split in two by the pink string of my thong.

I grabbed my bag, pulled my skirt straight and turned back to him apologising for what had happened. The look on his face at being caught ogling was amazing! He quickly recovered and asked if we should go and get that drink. I could feel my pussy getting wetter just standing there with him, knowing what I slut I was being. Recovering quickly, he guided me in to the pub where we ordered our drinks and found somewhere to sit.

I couldn't help it. I was feeling so horny. Here I was in a pub at lunchtime with another colleague having just shown him almost all I had on offer under my skirt. I was getting so hot that as I walked over to the table with Tony behind me with the drinks, I undid a couple more of the buttons on my blouse to reveal the tops of my breasts.

For those of you that don't know me I'm quite a small person, in my late 40s, but I'm told I only look late 30s to 40. I like to look after myself. I'm only around 5' 4" and a UK size 8, but this doesn't seem to stop me from getting admirers! I keep the brown hair on my head fairly short and my pussy shaved completely smooth.

Anyway back in the pub I sat down opposite Tony on one of the small stools favoured by this place. As he leaned forward to place our drinks on the table, I too lent forward. This had the effect of opening my blouse with its undone buttons directly in his line of view. I think he almost dropped them! As he sat down I again sat up straight, slightly thrusting out my small, but pert little breasts and just fractionally opening my legs. I knew I had his attention. Throughout our short lunch break I kept moving my thighs so that he could get glimpses of what was possibly on offer.

All too soon though we had to head back to work. As we got to the van Tony opened the door for me and helped me to climb back in. As he was being such a gent and I was feeling so decidedly naughty, I allowed him another view straight up between my thighs to my little thong. Which by this time I could easily tell had slipped right between the lips of my very wet pussy. I must have looked naked to him down there. Once in my seat I turned and lent down to give him a peck on the cheek. As I did this I knew he would be able to see down my blouse to my little breasts, nestled in the tiny pink matching bra I was wearing. I also knew that sitting and leaning this way my pert, but now very erect nipples would be on show to him. He didn't seem in any rush to move away, so eventually I sat back and suggested we got going.

I might enjoy my new role being a real slut and tease, but I didn't want to loose my job over it.

Once back I work I gave Tony a slow deep kiss before we got out of the van then rushed back to my office. I felt so horny and wet, that within a few minutes I sneaked off to the ladies, pulled my skirt up and ripped my pants off and masturbated myself to a wonderful orgasm. I'm so glad I'm the only female there.

About an hour later Tony came in to the office to let us know he was leaving. Like me he only works part-time, but finishes around ½ hour before me. We smiled a secret, knowing smile to each other and said we'd see each other tomorrow back at work.

When I finally got home, I don't know what came over me, for I decided not to tell Jim yet about what had happened. The new dirty slut in me wanted to experience being a cheating slut wife for a while. When Jim did get in he didn't know what hit him as I leaped on him as soon as he got in. I hadn't changed my hot little outfit and he loved it. I pounced on him, ripping his dick out of his trousers and pushed him back on the sofa. With him standing up to attention I pulled my wet thong to one side and just sat myself down on to him in one swift movement. I was desperate to be fucked and boy did I get it. Jim didn't last long with this treatment and was soon filling my wet cunt with his man juice. This in turn sent me over the edge as my own orgasm tore through my petite body. Spent, I collapsed limp on top of Jim and lay there cuddling up to him. Not that he seemed to be complaining.

The next morning as usual Jim was up and out to work before I was barely awake and up. Remembering yesterday's fun with Tony I decided to see if I could push things further. He's not super good looking, but for his age (around 15 years older than me) he's in good shape. Around 5' 9" and still quite slim, as he likes to look after himself. He'd often told me that his wife had let herself go with age and he didn't want to go that way. He said she'd virtually gone off sex and they only ever had it now occasionally. I would never have thought I'd have been turned on by a man that much my senior, but I definitely was now.

I jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. Once under the hot water I was soon feeling horny again thinking about what I'd done yesterday and what I might get up to today. Lathering my body with soap, I soon began to play with myself, as ideas ran through my head. My fingers quickly found my clit and began running them around in soft gentle circles. Gradually as my orgasm approached I began to rub harder, until it seemed to burst out of my body. Wow. My knees buckled and I slumped against the wall gasping for breath and shaking. That was one hell of an orgasm. The last one I'd had that good was with Jim and Andy in the hotel some months previously when I'd first realised what a slut I was becoming.

Once I'd recovered I reached for the razor and shaving foam. Liberally coating my pussy with cream I began to shave myself smooth. If I planned on having some more fun I wanted to ensure I was presentable. My cunt was so sensitive having just cum. Every time I touched my clit my body shook. I even ended up with the handle of the razor wedged up between my puffy pussy lips. Eventually I crawled out of the shower and dried myself with a large soft towel. My nipples were standing out so hard and firm they almost hurt they were that hard.

What to wear? A dilemma many a girl has struggled with. In the end I opted for a short wrap round brightly coloured skirt and another button up, sleeveless blouse in bright cerise pink. Underneath I chose another tiny thong and the smallest bra I had, both in lace and also in cerise pink. The bra was so small my nipples were on show above it and the thong struggled to cover my pussy lips even if I stood still. In reality it stood no chance of keeping me covered.

I applied my make up a touch on the heavy side. Just as Jim now likes me to. This in itself made me feel so hot when I stood back and looked in the full-length mirror.

Once satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed a quick coffee and off to work. Tony's car was already in the car park when I got there and the thought of seeing him again made my body tingle. I rushed in to my office and prepared things for the day. A couple of hours later he came in, ostensibly to find out about a delivery due out that day, although I'm sure he knew anyway. Once he'd obviously made sure the coast was clear he checked me over then suggested a drink at lunchtime. His face fell when I told him I wouldn't be able to meet him, but the look of glee when I said to wait for me after we'd both finished for the day. We agreed to meet in the pub car park, so as not to be so obvious to anyone at work.

2:30 couldn't come soon enough for me. All day I was on a sexual high. I didn't know what the afternoon would bring but I was certainly looking forward to meeting up with Tony again. 2:30 on the dot I was out of work, in to my car and straight off to the pub. I found Tony parked up the far end in a quiet corner. I parked next to him, got out of my car and walked over to his driver's window. As he wound the window down I leaned in to talk to him. My loose blouse hung open displaying my perky little tits to his gaze. My nipples were like bullets, craving for some attention.

I leaned in further and kissed him hard on the lips. Withdrawing I asked what he fancied doing? How about going for a drive he suggested. Oh yes please I replied. I went round to the passenger side and climbed in. my skirt riding up my thighs and falling open at the spit of the wrap round. Leaning forward Tony was able to get a view of my thong panties, so teasingly I quickly closed my legs. Oh it felt delicious to be so sexy and in control.

Tony started the engine and drove off out of the car park. I didn't know where we were going, but I felt so bad sat here dressed like this in a stranger's car, without my husband's knowledge of what I was doing or where I was going. We chatted for a while as we drove along, Tony paying me so many hot compliments about how I looked.

Eventually he turned off the road on to a small track. Christ I hadn't done anything like this since I'd been a teenager, but it felt so good. Jim had tried several times, but I'd insisted that it wasn't for me, yet here I was with a man several years my senior doing that same thing. We pulled in to a gateway and Tony switched off the engine.

He immediately turned to me and pulled me to him. I responded by again kissing him hard and pushing my tongue in to his mouth. Our tongues danced as we held each other like lovesick kids. We couldn't get enough of each other at that point.

In the end we broke for air and I slid my hand down on to his thigh. We sat there caressing each other's legs until I slid my hand up to his crotch. Boy did he have a good size package there. Not massive but impressive enough. By this time his hand had found its way up to my thong covered pussy and was rubbing me through them. I could feel how wet I was, so I'm sure he could too.

Struggling, due to the angle, I managed to get his zipper down and get my hand inside his trousers. Covered with his underwear I still couldn't actually get hold of his cock. I withdrew and told him to get out of the car. We met at the front as I leaned against the bonnet and he pushed me backwards over it. My hands found his belt and button of his trousers and I managed to get them undone. Pushing them down, I followed them so that I was now kneeling in front of him. I hooked my fingers in to the waistband of his underwear and slowly tugged on them. Once low enough his cock sprang free of their confines and pointed directly at my face.

Slowly I leaned in and began to run my tongue around the bulbous end of his circumcised dick. He obviously cared about his appearance, as he was neatly groomed all round. Something I love. Gradually I began to take him in to my mouth. It felt and tasted so good. Soon I was all the way down and he groaned softly. Withdrawing I ran my tongue around him again. Then back down. I kept this up for a while until he was pushing me away to stop himself from cuming.

He told me he loved it and that it was something his wife would never do. Oh what she was missing eh! Gently he lay me back over the car and worked his way button a time down my body, until my small partially bra covered tits were open to his eyes. I felt so dirty, out here with a stranger undressing me. He leaned in and began to alternately kiss each of my nipples. I was in heaven as he teased my nipples to full hardness. Then he moved further down. I parted my legs for him as he knelt on the floor between my spread thighs. My thong was now clearly useless at this point as he tucked his fingers under the side and pulled it clear of my cunt, leaving me fully exposed to his gaze. Then he started with his tongue on my clit. Tiny gentle circles until I could feel how hard I'd become. Then before I knew it I was cuming all over his face. And he'd only just started. He brought me to another shuddering orgasm before he stood up.

As he did he lined the tip of his cock up with my dripping hole. Slowly he teased all around until I felt the first slight pressure of him entering me. Slowly he pushed forward until he was fully buried in side me. What a wanton slut, I thought. A dirty cheating whore. Previously I'd been naughty with my husband's knowledge, but not this time.

Gradually Tony built up speed, but he was never going to last long. What should I do he asked me through panted breaths. Fill me with your cum I told him. I want to feel everything you've got filling me. And he did. Moments later he was pumping he seed deep inside my unfaithful cunt, causing me to have my third orgasm of the day. Eventually his cock began to shrink and slipped from my wet hole. I stood there with my blouse open, my tits on display and my wet fucked cunt spread out between my open thighs, starting to drip with his cum. I then had another nasty thought and told him to quickly replace my thong panties. I knew they wouldn't be much use but it felt good knowing what I was going to do. Once they were back on I got back in to his car, but as I did I pulled my skirt up. This left my leaking pussy directly in contact with the seat cover. I wanted to leave a present for his wife. I don't think Tony realised this, as I'd done it while he walked back around to the driver's side. By the time he got in I looked semi respectable.

We drove back to the pub and my car in a bit of a shocked silence. Neither not really knowing what to say at this stage. When we got there I turned to him and gave him another deep wet kiss and placed my hand on his cock. I assured him all was good and that I'd really enjoyed myself and hoped he had. He sat there grinning and agreed with me. We then chatted for a short while before I got out and returned to my car. As I got out I looked down and saw the wet spot on the seat. Tony looked at me, grinned and said thank you.

Once home I didn't know what to do. Tell Jim or not. Before I'd made up my mind he was home. I hadn't even had chance to change or clean up. He took one look at me, asked if I'd gone to work like that and then dragged me upstairs. His cock was hard before we reached the bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed, unzipped himself and jumped me. No foreplay. No nothing. I was still so wet though that it didn't matter. We had great sex and then just lay there in each other's company, chatting away. I didn't have the heart or courage to tell him then.

Pental
Pental
164 Followers