My Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could even get undressed and cleaned up, Jim was there, upon me, undoing my clothes and getting me naked. I still had Tony's cum in my pussy and arse and probably some dried stains on my skin.

Jim pushed me down on the bed and took hold of my legs. As he slowly slid his hands, first up my calves, then my thighs, he gradually spread my legs for his viewing pleasure. Then Jim leaned down and began to kiss my legs either side of my pussy, eventually working his way in towards his goal.

There was nothing I could do, so I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation of my husband tenderly kissing and licking me. It felt so good, but I was terrified he would be able to tell what I'd been doing. Should I tell him or not. I was beginning to think I should when I felt another orgasm beginning deep within me.

The more Jim ate me the stronger it got and I forgot all about any confessions. I reached down and pulled his face further in to me, his tongue was doing marvellous things to me. Then I came. And came. When Jim eventually moved back his face was soaking. Fuck me, he said, it's a long time since you've squirted like that. I must me doing something right, he said, it's like a river down there.

Not that he wasted any time though. He crawled up my body, pausing to kiss my very hard and erect nipples, even gently biting on them, next thing he was in me. As we lay there fucking, he told me that he liked the new smell and taste of me, and that he'd like more.

I told he it was a free sample of something or other I'd be given and that I'd look for some more for him if he wanted. I told him it was nice being given it to try.

Then I began feeling so guilty and ashamed of myself. As Jim continued to lovingly fuck me, I thought to myself that I had the perfect husband. Yet here I was, I'd just come from fucking another man straight to his bed. Doing the most disgusting things, and coming home with my unfaithful cunt and arse full of his cum.

I would stop doing it. If I stopped now, no harm would be done and everything could go back to normal. I had enough sex at home, didn't I?

12