My Amazon Army Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reynolddd
reynolddd
294 Followers

"Yes, that makes sense I suppose." said Rachel. "Then what about these two bitches? We just keep them here?"

"I think we can deal with them later. My people will keep them sedated so they should not be a threat." said Amanda.

Michael liked the way that both women were taking charge of matters. It left him free to admire their bodies and rub his hand up and down the small of Rachel's back and her bum. Rachel seemed to have forgiven his little lapse and was now pressing her body against his. Perhaps he would get some time to put his cock in Rachel again before they headed off on their rescues, he thought.

"OK, I think we better get going if we hope to get our families and friends to safety before the Firm gets to them." said Rachel.

A bit disappointed but realising how foolish it was to want to have sex at a time like this, Michael agreed.

"My team has prepared some gear for us so we should get Mandy and suit up before we head out." said Amanda.

"OK. Baby, be safe while we're away." said Rachel to Michael warmly, giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Sure thing. Don't worry. Come back safe and quick with your friends." Michael replied.

And with that both women walked briskly out of the room to prepare.

reynolddd
reynolddd
294 Followers
12