My Anal Wife

Story Info
How couple got started in anal sex.
1.1k words
4.44
273.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been interested in anal sex for a long time, but my wife and I never really talked about it. I slipped once (really) and my wife screamed in pain. It seemed obvious she wasn't interested in anal sex.

We had been married about seven years when I found a video in a parking lot. The video didn't have a label on it. I decided to take it home and see what was on it. I mentioned to my wife I had found the video, as I put it in the VCR (yes, this was a number of years ago). On popped a porn video with a lady getting gang-banged by about eight guys. I apologized to my wife and quickly shut the video off. My wife, who is generally quiet reserved said, "Don't throw it away." This video wasn't like any of the soft-core stuff we ever watched (the free videos you get when you order from Adam & Eve). Later that evening, we were getting into bed and my wife asked me to put the video in. She got into some lingerie while I turned on the TV and put the tape in the VCR. I think the movie was called Between the Cheeks. The woman in the video was getting gang-banged and taking it in every hole. I don't know how much of the video we watched before we fucked our brains out, the way you do when you're doing something naughty.

A few days later, my wife suggested I put the video in again. I did, and we watched a scene in which a woman was analled by something like four guys. My wife watched intently and became really horney. We started to have sex in the doggy-style position. As I was slowly working it in and out of her, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and rubbed it over her asshole. She moaned slightly and actually angled her butt back. I continued to alternate between fucking her pussy and rubbing my cock against her asshole. My wife rolled me over, got on top, and fucked my brains out. We both had incredible orgasms.

The next night my wife wanted me to put the video in again. I did and we watched another hot scene where a woman was getting fucked up the ass. Once again, my wife was wet as hell and we began to fuck. She wanted to do doggy-style again, which was somewhat unusual for her. Once again I began removing my cock from her pussy and sliding it across her asshole. My wife began moaning and lowered her ass. I placed my cock against her asshole, and we both just sat there for a second. Then she began to push backward. It seemed like it took forever just to get my head in her ass. It went in with a pop. My wife came like she had never cum before, which caused me to do the same, right up her ass! We both collapsed, and lay there together, shaking. I couldn't believe I had just cum in my wife's hot ass.

For the next two weeks or so, we had sex every day. Each day I was able to work my cock deeper into her ass. It took about a week until I was able to fully bury my cock in her ass, my balls against her cunt. We both had another mind shattering orgasm. We fell to our sides, my cock still in her ass. We lay like that for about ten minutes. Even though I had just blown my load in my wife's butt, my cock remained rock hard. My wife began working her asshole, pushing out, then pulling in. It was like she was sucking my cock with her ass. After a couple minutes of this, I told her I was about to cum. We both came again. I couldn't believe I had cum in my wife's ass twice in less than 30 minutes. We continued to lay like that, my cock still rock hard. It was like I was 17 again. After about ten minutes, my wife said she wanted to try the missionary position and see if I could fuck her ass as hard as she likes me to fuck her pussy. I took my cock out of her ass for the first time in nearly 45 minutes. She lay on her back, putting her legs over my shoulders and I slowly inserted my cock back into her ass. She now easily took my cock, her asshole having been stretched. My wife was hornier than I had ever seen her before. She asked... No demanded I fuck her ass hard. I was still rock hard. I slammed my cock into her ass for a good ten minutes. She must have come five times (before this she rarely had multiple orgasms). Then she had a huge orgasm, and I let go too. My wife passed out. I couldn't believe I had cum up my wife's ass for the third time in about an hour, and gave my wife an orgasm that made her pass out.

We were hooked. My wife said she had never had orgasms like she did when we had anal sex, and I could not believe the smooth, tight feeling. I think we both enjoyed the naughtiness of it. For the next two months we must have had anal sex just about every day... at my wife's insistence. During this time she must have had ten orgasms that caused her to pass out.

Several months later, I went to the adult bookstore and picked up a dildo for her pussy and some better lube (we had been using KY Jelly). The first time we used them, she sat on top of me. My cock was in her ass, as she inserted the dildo into her cunt. It made her ass feel even tighter. She literally slammed her ass down on my cock as I squeezed her incredible tits. We both came in minutes. She passed out, falling backward. When she did, she peed all over. It was incredibly kinky.

My wife and I have been having anal sex for about eight years now and our sex life is hotter than ever. We have sex about five times a week (her period isn't even a concern when you're using the back door). It's our dirty little secret. We like to wonder who else we know might be having anal sex as well. Aside from her dildo, we only have vaginal sex about twice a month. We enjoy inserting anal balls, called Vibro Balls, into her ass. She then sits on my cock, places her dildo in her cunt, and rocks back and forth until we both cum.

Anal sex was just the beginning of a new sex life for us. We've tried some other things, but anal has remained our favorite. Some of the other kink makes for good foreplay, but that's for another story...

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
wankitwankitover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my second wife1

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mine, Too!

I've always been fascinated with anal sex, in fact several of my first experiences were anal. One was with an English girlfriend, who because she was scared to death of getting pregnant, would only allow anal -- oral, then anal. Being 16, was really clumsy, but it felt great. After a while, we got it right. She'd suck me, I'd rim her and then stick it in. We both came quick.

When I first was with my wife, she was really opposed to anal. We talked about it a few times, tried it a few times, but she complained it hurt and would pull away. So we left it alone -- the rest of our sex was pretty good and often, so I didn't complain.

We'd often put each other to sleep -- at night have good sex, hug and drift off. A lot of times we'd wake up in the middle of the night and have half asleep, dream sex. One nigh during one of these dream sex sessions, I was sucking her clit, then her lips, then moved down to rim her ass. She never let me do that. She'd pull away, but this time she didn't. She pushed her ass into my face and moaned. I could tell she liked it. We then started to have sex, spooning on our side. And as we were thrusting back and forth, I took my cock out of her vagina and pushed it against but not into her ass. She didn't stop me, so starting with tiny thrusts and little by little increasing the pressure began to push into her hole. She didn't stop me and then my head popped in. The tightness was incredible and I came hard -- uncontrollable hard and as I began to recover, I felt her cumming too.

The next morning, I told her the sex was incredible and she agreed. I told her I loved her ass and that we should do it again. She said, What??? as if she didn't remember and flatly stated she didn't like anal sex and didn't want to talk about it.

About a year later, it happened again -- in the middle of the night -- it was like a replay. Incredible ending in a convulsing orgasm for both of us. This time she admitted she remembered and we talked about trying it again -- this time more or less intentionally, but when we did, she was so tensed up, that it didn't work and we just had vaginal sex and didn't talk about it for a while.

Another few months, another dream session where we'd had sex earlier that evening and woke up in the middle of the night for another round. The same thing, we started vaginal. We stopped in the middle for a little oral to slow things down which ended with me rimming her and this time, rather than going back to vaginal, I slowly worked in into her ass and again -- orgasms that rang the bell.

This time, we talked about how good it was and she agreed, but said she wasn't quite comfortable with the whole anal idea.

We left it alone for a while again, but she when I went down on her, she'd now let me rim her and even put my tongue in her ass and she'd enjoy it -- still though she wasn't comfortable with the idea of my cock in her ass.

Late in our first pregnancy (or rather her's), vaginal sex became uncomfortable to the point where she didn't want it and she reluctantly agreed to try anal. And after a considerable amount of oral-anal, it worked, to the point where for the last month of pregnancy, that's all the sex we had.

After our son was born we went back to vaginal with a few dream sessions of anal interspersed. In another year, we were pregnant again and again in the last month, we had anal because being pregnant, it was more pleasurable than vaginal.

After our daughter was born, she went back on birth control, but the hormones caused her to have irregular periods -- none for 2 months -- then 2 straight weeks of bleeding and cramps and her doctor had her take a month of birth control to let her body self regulate. And after 2 kids in 2 1/2 years, we really didn't want another -- at least not so soon. She was almost scared to have sex unprotected and we both hated condoms and diaphragms. So we agreed to try anal and that's when we began to have it regularly.

After a few months, she went back on birth control, but we started to have anal anyway -- just for fun. Most of the time, we'd start with vaginal and then finish in her ass. I'd be in her vagina and she's say, "Come in my butt," and I'd joke with her that her vagina was now like foreplay.

A few months, in the heat of passion, I remember joking with her asking her which hole was her favorite and almost died when she said, "Come to think of it, my butt!" By now most of time we'd have sex, I'd start in her vagina and finish in her ass. She said she held off summing until the finale because her orgasm was so much better.

When we were on vacation in 2002, she surprised me on our first night saying she'd gone off birth control and I'd just have to do her ass. She knew we both preferred it anyway. "Just eat both my holes and we can do it in my butt." The last night of that vacation, she said, "We don't need to do my vagina anymore, really."

Since that time, we've been virtually anal only. We may do her vagina or double dip a few times a year, but that's it. We're both in our 50s and enjoy sex 3-5 times a week, which is more than a lot of my friends report and I think that it's almost exclusively anal is why we continue to enjoy sex.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 7 years ago
Appealing!

This is the kind of writing that makes the reader suspect that what was written actually happened. The fact that it is a little unpolished only adds to its appeal, and I don't understand why it doesn't have an "H" rating. I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The day I met lorraine was the day I got into her tight round ass. to this day, it is still the best ass I have fucked even though we are no longer together. Lorraine wasn't that keen on anal but just the thought of her ass even today, 33 years later, gets my cock hard. When we did it, she almost always lay on her stomach, mostly because I had just fucked her doggy style, her favorite, and I would slide up out of her pussy and open her anus with my cock, hands under her shoulders and fuck her ass.. Funny thing was, sometimes she would really get into it and she told me that she would orgasm, much harder than when I fucked her pussy. Other times she couldn't wait till I finished. She was from a conservative country family, I found out not so conservative, and that was my downfall. A rather plain looking girl, I went to a party with the family, Lois her mother, Doug her father, couldnt handle her drink , so I offered to take her back home and come back, In small country towns it isn't far , so I put her in the car with some help., not from her husband he was too drunk and drove her home. Into her bedroom, I helped her onto the bed, she lay flat on her stomach, I removed her shoes, heard her giggle, massage my feet, they are sore, I didn't, she raised one, come on Dougy, I will let you have what you want, I didn't say anything, she thought I was her husband. Use the oil please,her words were slurred, I didn't move, I thought she would sleep, then she said lift my dress, see what I wore for you, I hesitated, well come on, I gently lifted it, the 56 years olds bottom was bare, no panties. Round like her daughters but not as firm, she shook her bottom, please rub my feet and I did looking at her bottom, mmm, a couple of minutes, then she lifted the other one, oh that's good,. mm. I waited, well, shaking her bottom, words slurring, I wonder what you will choose, let me guess, my bottom,,i think I am right, or both, am I right, I mumbled yes., well come on, I moved over her, hm, both I was right as my cock entered the womens wet pussy, oh what , oh big, oh, oh, oh as I fucked her, aagh big, I pulled back, I moved up to her brown hole, no, no, use the oil, , I put some on her anus, I noticed her fingers were at her pussy, so I pushed my cock back in, oh good, good, thumbing her anus at the same time, then pulled out, moved up, she spread her legs, i positioned my cock and leaned forward, I felt her open and my cock entered her anus, I felt her hand moving faster as I sank into her, naughty Dougy as I began fucking her , I felt her buck, her insides in a spasm, I stopped, no keep going, keep going, just like her daughter on a good day as she went limp as I unloaded into her bum. I dressed and went back to the party. Lorraine was looking for me, mum alright, yea, she is asleep now, thank you for looking after her. , I went for a walk outside to a park, next to 3 houses down. In the middle was a big round band pergola, i walked over. I heard noises, i saw a girl leaning over the wall facing away from me while a guy was fucking her from behind. . I heard the girl, don't cum in me, put it in my bum if you want,, I heard , slowly, slowly, that's it, oh, fill my bum, mmm, no don't go, stay in me I looked up the guy was doing his pants up, leaving me staring at the girls bottom. I moved away i saw her as i was leaving the party, leaving Lorraine there ,she was standing next to another girl, hi, i'm Ray, she looked at me, Kathy, brown skin , black hair, a little plump around her bottom., Indian heritage,, I smiled at her, then said, I would have stayed there for as long as you wanted. she looked at me, I smiled, no way I would have walked away. I went out to the street, I heard her voice, can you wait a minute, I turned, yes, you won't say anything, of course not, you meant what you said, I always mean what I say. Want to go for a walk, I looked around, ok, we went back to the park, so you saw us , mm and heard, if I was in your bottom, I would still be there, love anal. She took my hand and put it under her dress,on her bottom., I moved my finger until I found her hole, gently rimming her. She went to the place where I saw her , lifted her dress, im so horny, fuck me, I put my hard cock between her legs, feeling her heat, she guided me into her wet pussy, then pulled away,held my cock against her anus, she didn't have to ask, I pushed forward, sliding into her, the heat, tightness, I was soon fucking her, I felt her insides spasm around my cock 3 times, so tight, I held her hips and fucking her hard, unloaded into her gripping rectum. I heard stay there, stay there, I want to cum again and again I felt her insides spasm, then relax.. I stayed there, I heard her say, you do mean what you say. That was the beginning of the end, I chose quantity over quality, whever I want Kathys bum I get it, she loves it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Hindsight Mary Ellen is seduced into Anal sex by her loving neighbors.in Anal
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
My Wife's Anal Cherry She wants to give it a try.in Anal
More Stories