My Angel, My Valentine

Story Info
Nothing can seperate them ever again.
9.2k words
4.07
16.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice sprawled herself out across her bed, spreading her legs and stretching her arms until she touched all the bedposts. She stayed in that position for a little while, enjoying the sinful luxury of it all. Then she sat up and began eating the purple grapes she'd bought from the market. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids fluttered as she moaned with pleasure, possessed by the sweetness of the juicy grapes. Of course, she'd coated them with her own nectar first -- her personal sweet-and-salty flavor that made the guys crazy for her. She fell against the satin sheets, laughing, waiting for her lover.

~~~

Elaine could never understand that song 'Hollywood' by Madonna. "Everybody comes to Hollywood...how could it hurt you when it looks so good?" Hollywood, on the contrary, looked anything but good. The sky was covered in the purple smog that L.A. was famous for, splotching over the clouds and the moon like bruises. The night air felt thick and oppressing with humidity and blinding sun-colored spotlights flew overhead, possibly makeup to hide the smoggy bruises.

And then there were the people, Elaine thought, walking or strolling or jamming down the streets. Some were punks and some were skaters, some were rockers and rollers and some were just empty. There were surfers and celebrities and ladies of the evening: notoriously expensive around Beverly Hills because the residents could afford it.

Elaine was sad. She had woken up and remembered that it was nearly Valentine's Day. The reason she remembered was because it was also her 18th birthday, February 12th. She decided that since it was a supposedly celebratory occasion, she ought to go out to one of the local concerts or discos with her friends. That had turned out to be a mistake, because all of her friends had boyfriends and ended up making out with them all night in front of her.

Now she sat crying in a park in the canyon, a few feet underneath of the Hollywood sign, trying to imagine what it would have been like if he had stayed with her...

~~~

The first time Alice fucked Tom, it had been in a boys' bathroom at a bar. Alice snickered, remembering how she fed him, letting him suck the grapes off of her tongue. She had grabbed the poor virgin by the collar of his shirt and forced him to follow her, cooing in his ears and biting them seductively.

In the dim darkness of the stinking urinal, Alice had ripped off her dress (with a skirt short enough to leave nothing to the imagination, anyway). She took his hands and placed them against her voluptuous breasts, groaning as he toyed with her nipples with something like naïve fascination in his eyes. He fumbled undoing the fly of his jeans, and even went so far as to stop and say, "I don't think we should - "

But Alice stopped him before he got another word out. She pushed him hard into the tile wall and French-kissed him, her tongue hot in his mouth. She then licked his neck, pulling his jacket down his arms and ripping his shirt so her saliva dripped onto his clavicle.

Tom gasped for breath, emitting soft, helpless cries at the monstrous erection in his trousers. Alice rubbed the palms of her hands over it, hissing. She gently dragged her long, pointy red nails over it, feeling it twitch under the fabric. She guessed he hadn't been this hard in a while, if ever, and it turned her on. Her pussy was completely soaked, the lips engorged.

When Alice stopped teasing him with her hands, she watched as his eyes wandered from her large breasts down to her pussy for the first time.

"Mmm, you make me so wet, baby. Will you please touch me?" Alice used her most virginal, innocent voice so she sounded like a young girl (even though she was his age).

Tom seemed torn between a horny amazement and being completely touched, as though he was special to her and it had nothing to do with his cock. He nodded slowly and followed her as she walked across the room to the sink, sticking her ass out so he could watch it move. She hoisted herself onto the sink, her nipples instantly erect at the cold wind pouring through the window beside her. Her thick tendrils of black hair blew across her face as she tossed her head back. She moved her hand down to her pussy, sticking two fingers in and spreading it wide so he could see it.

Overcome, Tom dropped to his knees and pushed his head between her thighs. Alice bucked, surprised that he found her clit right away. "This naughty boy must have watched porn," she thought to herself, chuckling. She possessively dug the heels of her pointed black stilettos into his bare back for ever having got off without her, even though they'd only just met.

Her pussy was like fire. Every time he licked her clean, more juices came pouring out of her tiny pink hole. Alice screamed in orgasm, pulled his head away and kissed him violently. Afraid that he may come in his pants (he was still an amateur, after all) she instantly grabbed him and yanked down his boxer shorts so his giant cock sprang free. Without even giving him time to think or take his pants off, she shoved him straight inside her pussy.

Tom cried out, a primal, guttural cry that she had heard animals make. Knowing she was his first made her even hornier and she wrapped her arms tightly around him, pulling him close.

He fucked her like a pro, so the cracked mirror behind her shook and she worried in the back of her mind that the sink may collapse beneath them. They were loud, not even caring that someone would walk in at any second. The place had a sleazy reputation, anyway, this kind of thing probably happened all the time.

His cock slammed violently into her, his hips slapping into her thighs, dripping wet from her juices. Alice kept coming and coming, crying out Tom's name and begging him to join her. It couldn't have lasted more than a minute. Tom barely pulled out before a long rope of sperm shot out, hitting her breasts and stomach. Alice had never seen any man ejaculate so much, and she'd seen many.

Tom fell heavily against her, burying his face into her neck. His chest heaved and he was grunting. Finally, he licked in her ear and whispered, "That was unbelievable, Alice."

Alice used her fingertip to scoop up some of his cum and slipped it into her mouth, smiling.

~~~

Elaine had grown up in the canyon with the jacaranda blossoms and the peach trees and the purple-speckled sky. It once looked beautiful to her, like a paradise. Her parents took her to church on Sundays, dressing her in her sweet little white sleeveless dresses and letting her scuff the too-fancy heels on the sidewalks. She got a biblical picture book, and she liked the pictures of heaven the best, with its pearly gates and golden roads.

Her mother said that she would go there forever and ever when she died, and Elaine had looked up at her innocently and asked, "Can't I just stay here?"

Down at the bottom of the rolling green hills were these ugly miniature houses that Elaine saw from her bedroom window. The suburbs. Identical little front doors with two windows, one on either side, slanted rooftops and mown lawns, everything perfect to a T. In fact, the image reminded Elaine of a toy set; the kind of houses that taught children to conform and fit in and that this is the way things should be -- of course she didn't think all that at the time.

Elaine's house, on the other hand, wasn't a part of the suburbs. Her own paradise was a home that seemed to have been built right out of the rock canyon. Its stony walls were covered in rose vines and the garden was overgrown with wildflowers, exotic flowers, amazing plants that people didn't even know could grow there, and bushes that looked so much like marijuana that the police came by, but they were really just herbs.

When Elaine's mother died, the flowers did too, and Elaine tried her hardest but she could never pull all the weeds out. And her tower bedroom which had once seemed so perfectly romantic (she even grew her hair out like Rapunzel once) became this dreary isolated prison.

Elaine was thirteen. Her father was crushed and his sobbing frightened her, but what frightened her more was the dreams she began having just a short time later.

Only months afterwards, Elaine's imagination was eroticized. Maybe it was the powerful roar and salty tang smell of the ocean she visited on weekends, or the big heart-shaped flowers dangling over the highway, or the music leaking in through her window at night from the club a few miles up like a wet dream. But Elaine began dreaming of sex, and she couldn't shut the thoughts out of her mind, or the delicious ache settling almost permanently between her legs.

She touched herself curiously, staring in wonder at her new pubic hair and swelling breasts. Her hair, which had been white when she was little, was now a beautiful golden blonde. Her blue eyes and thin figure made her very pretty, and she looked at least a year younger than she really was, which made her even more desirable.

A few boys even asked her out, and Elaine wanted to kiss them, just to feel their tongues inside of her. She wanted to touch them, to feel the hard, flat planes of their chests and the firmness of their legs. She wanted to stand directly before them, looking up into their eyes, melting in them.

But she never dated any of them. Not a one during all her years at high school. Because there was one boy she was in love with, and his name was Tom.

~~~

When Elaine was fourteen, her father threw her a beautiful birthday party with a Valentines' Day theme. Last year, when her mother died, he had been so torn up with grief he'd forgotten to even give her a present, so he wanted desperately to make it up to her. After all, she was all he had left.

The house and dying garden were showered in pinks and reds and virginal whites, and cupids hung all around or were sat on open surfaces, peeking out with their bows and arrows in little bouquets of roses.

Valentines' Day was Elaine's favorite holiday because of the angels. She didn't see cupids -- she saw her mother, she saw the creatures of God holding open the pearly gates for her. She saw love, and it gave her desire. What she didn't know when the day began was that she would really fall in love for the first time.

Her father had invited the entire school, and almost all of them came. She didn't know them and they didn't know her, but they wanted the free cake. Elaine wandered around with her few real friends, until she saw this amazing boy with Cupid's features perched in her apple tree.

This boy had gold curly hair with light brown eyes, and the sun beamed around him like a halo. The white polo shirt he wore glittered brilliantly in the bright light, and for some reason that Elaine never did understand, he was wearing a pair of fake feathered wings.

"Hey!" she called up to him.

The cherub boy was so startled he dropped the apple he'd been holding. It fell and she caught it. She took a bite.

"Thanks," she said playfully.

The boy said nothing.

"Won't you come down? I don't think I know you," she said.

The boy jumped down onto his feet before her. He was tall and thin; he must have been at least sixteen. Elaine swallowed her bite of apple hard, suddenly nervous. That wasn't like her.

"Hello there. I'm Elaine," she said, her voice growing quieter by the second.

"Hello," the boy answered her. "I'm Tom." He shook her hand, the fingers big and warm and making hers feel small and inadequate. She folded her hands gently in front of her and smiled.

"I brought you a present," Tom said. He gave her a tiny box with the logo of a popular girls' jewelry store on it. Inside was a gorgeous heart locket on a silver chain.

"Why?" Elaine gasped. Such a beautiful gift from a stranger!

"Because your dad said it was your birthday. I hope you like it."

They remained together for the rest of the party, walking around holding hands, singing songs, laughing and talking and eating their dinner together. Each gift Elaine unwrapped, she showed to him and he smiled or nodded approvingly.

Two days later, on Valentines', Elaine opened up her locker and her heart skipped a beat when the card fell out. "Be mine. Love, Tom."

~~~

As Alice lay in bed with Tom, having seduced him for hours with her grapes and her throbbing pussy, she thought with satisfaction about how she'd stolen him from Elaine.

In high school, Alice and Elaine were never friends. Elaine was the pretty one, the "popular" one, ever since her dad threw her that stupid birthday party and Tom fell head over heels for her. Well, Alice had loved him first. " I put dibs on him way before Elaine stepped in!" Alice told herself indignantly.

She felt a pang of hurt when she remembered the first time she saw Elaine and Tom walking together. They weren't official yet, but everyone could tell it was inevitable. The way Tom stared down at her, wrapped his arm around her protectively, even carried her books for her -- he was crazy for her.

Alice had been sick with jealousy. After all, she couldn't exactly compete with Elaine. She was a plain-looking girl, with this thick dark hair that always seemed to be impossibly tangled. She had lovely green eyes, but they were hidden by the thick-framed glasses she had to wear in order to read the blackboards. She was also slightly overweight, so she felt more comfortable wearing the un-sexy baggy sweaters or rock band T-shirts over jeans instead of the girly skirts and tank tops Elaine wore.

By Christmas of that year, Elaine and Tom were always together. They kissed sometimes, and Alice stood dejectedly by, crying her eyes out behind her thick ugly glasses and matted black hair before running to class.

When Tom graduated, he opted to go to a community college so that he could be with Elaine while she was finishing school. He would be living in a dorm less than an hour away.

Alice was Tom's age. She was graduating too, and she hadn't been planning on going to college in the first place. She saw sixteen-year-old Elaine and Tom talking in whispers in the courtyard, an expression of absolute bliss on their faces. That's when it really hit her: they were in love. They were going to be married someday. And poor, plain-Jane, silly stalker Alice was going to have to stand by and watch it happen!

Seething with anger, Alice ran home so fast that her glasses fell off and her book bag banged heavily against her knees. She clambered up to her room and blared her heavy metal music so loud that her parents complained, wondering how she could be eighteen, with her whole life ahead of her, and yet it felt like her whole life was over?

~~~

Tom was more than just the love of Elaine's life and the object of Alice's lust. He was also an intelligent, independent young man, studying to become a doctor.

Even though he had given up on going to an out-of-state medical school in favor of being with Elaine (before Alice sank her claws in him) the community college actually had very good human anatomy classes that would prepare him well for whatever school he did end up applying to.

His main motivation for the medical field was the premature death of his parents when he was ten. Both died in a car accident, naturally scarring him. He became a ward of state, and even though he went to a decent home eventually, he was an introverted, normally anti-social teenager with very few friends. He saw Elaine on the first day of ninth grade, and it was the first time he felt love. It was love -- at first sight.

When Tom did meet her, he felt like Cupid had struck her as hard as he had him, because he instinctively sensed their connection. He had even worn angel wings to the party, hoping he would catch her eye. His plan had seemed desperate at the time, but it worked. After that, he would have thought nothing could drive them apart, ever (and he was almost correct).

Elaine was a decent, beautiful blonde-haired girl. She indulged his taste for the classical and the romantic, making it fitting that they met in time for Valentine's Day. Their first kiss was on a hike up to the Hollywood sign, and the moment his lips touched hers, his heart flip-flopped and he felt an ache in his groin. From then on, he had to fight against passion to honor her. He wanted, more than anything, to marry her someday and give himself to her completely.

Elaine wanted the same thing; she imagined them almost as children. Curious, sweet, innocent. When she thought of love, she wanted that virginal quality -- the roses and candles and soft kisses. Of course, neither of them counted on their sexual desires nearly overwhelming them, and were helpless to fight it. Tom almost made himself insane, trying to ignore his will to plunge against Elaine as they walked to the movies or ate dinner together. Elaine, meanwhile, tried to beat her dominatrix fantasy out of her head as she kissed him tenderly, hoping that he would only sense her more tender, motherly emotions towards him.

Tom and Elaine were fighting inner battles, and when Alice eventually did split them up, they found individual outlets of sexual freedom and were able to freely indulge in their fetishes because they weren't worrying of hurting each other. Maybe, in the end -- in a strange way -- Alice was a blessing in disguise...

~~~

Alice did something she thought she could never do when she graduated: instead of giving up on everything, instead of moving on and just letting bygones be gone, she decided to fight.

"You're not in high school anymore, Alice," she told her reflection. "No one will remember who you were. All you have to do is change who you are."

And she did change, alright. The first thing to go were her glasses -- she got contacts instead. In only a month, she lost an amazing twenty pounds.Then, she got an entirely new wardrobe. Skirts, blouses, dresses, lots of sexy silk-and-lace numbers for the boys. And of course, an entire array of lingerie.

She began sleeping around to practice the art of seduction, discovering she had a hidden knack for sex. "Why did I waste so much time being a virgin?" she asked herself as she wrapped her thighs around a man, loving the thickness of his waist and the way his cock clumsily, tantalizingly poked at her clitoris before he slipped it into her.

Then, of course, to make the transformation completely, she started to use magic. No one really knows anything about what magic actually is, and Alice understood that. Alice knew because her aunt (who was also her best and only friend) was a real, live witch. She specialized in casting spells in the area of love and sexuality. Alice started practicing on Tom right away, creating heat-of-the-moment spells so whenever she ran into him at a party or on the dance floor, it made a burning impact on him or helped him forget just a little bit about his girlfriend for awhile.

Her goal was to get him obsessed with her before making her move. By the time he started coming up to her when he saw her and even looking for her when he went to a social gathering, she'd known it was time. The occasion? Just happened to be a bunch of frat boys out at a seedy L.A. bar, but Alice was impeccably dressed and her pussy was drenched with the idea of at last fucking the man she was so in love with. The man she'd completely transformed herself for. She was ready for him.

~~~

The day before Valentine's Day...

"Kiss me," Alice groaned around Tom's lips, unclasping her bra so her large breasts sprung free.

Tom fingered her dark areolas, rubbing them with his thumbs. He took one nipple in his mouth, licking roughly in circles.

Alice gasped with pleasure, pushing his head close to her chest. His cock bounced up against her belly, digging in her warm, bare flesh. When she couldn't stand it any longer, she fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Without pretense, she swallowed him whole, the head hitting the back of her throat.