My Angel on the Line

Story Info
A love story between man and his wife.
2.4k words
4.43
24.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

I really don't care how anyone rates this story because it is the story of a time in my life when I fell in love to the most amazing women in the world. It is about meeting the woman I still have and will always want...

*

It was another lonely night; I was at the bottle again. My life was a tragedy most pathetic. I was 24 years old, already divorced and on the wrong side of becoming an alcoholic. Life was sucking pretty badly for me. I would go out to the bars most every night and drink my loneliness away. I was consumed in my bleakness. I just didn't really care about life that much anymore. The only thing I had going for me at that particular time of my life was I was pretty easy on the eyes. Not to toot my own horn but I never had trouble picking up the girls, and I would usually come home from the club with one and sometimes two on my arm. This does not mean I still wasn't exceptionally lonely. Let me tell you from experience, just because you have a hot chick, even two hot chicks in your bed for the night does not mean you don't feel lonely. After the sex was done, mind you the sex was usually pretty fucking fantastic, I found myself right back sinking deeper and deeper into depression. God I was pathetic if pathetic is even a strong enough word. If I was alone and I had booze to drink it would be gone by the end of the night.

The days were getting worse; I was in and out of jail for different reasons. Usually it was because I was so hammered I would be out wondering the streets, staggering like an idiot. Hell I remember waking up in jail a few times and not even remembering how the fuck I got there! I was angry at everything and everyone, I didn't know if I was going to end up on that "bell tower" picking people off or if I was just going to drink myself to death. My life was spinning so out of control with no bottom in site.

It was a Friday night and I was too stoned and drunk to even think of going out so I just stayed at home and watched some television. It was there that I saw one of those stupid ads for a chatline dating service. You know the ones I am talking about...Hey baby I am waiting for your call, I'm 5'5 110lbs, long dark hair and I love to party! You see them all the time on late night television. Anyway I had nothing better to do at that time so I picked up the phone and dialed the number. I figured at the least I would get to talk to some chick that might have somewhat of a sexy voice and maybe I would get to rub one out. I found it confusing at first, so many instructions on the use of the system, maybe it was because I was so trashed, but soon it was like I was an old pro pushing the buttons and starting to talk to the ladies.

There were a few that I liked to talk to but one voice just got right to my soul. Her line name was Wendy and she had the sexiest, smoothest, sweetest and most caring sounding voice I had ever heard. We chatted and laughed at each other's jokes. She was a real doll. I was also talking to other girls at the same time and she called me on it to see if I was chatting with others. I told her I was and we continued to talk. Well I made a date with this other girl I was chatting to and I told Wendy about it, she said good luck to me and told me to let her know how it went.

My cousin who was now living with me because his old lady kicked him out drove me to the girl's house, her name was Mandy. Well I like all types of women, big ones, small ones, skinny ones, chunky ones. My preference is a woman with some weight to her. Mandy had told me she was about 5'6 and 120lbs. Not bad I thought, she might be ok. I told my cousin to wait just incase she was a psycho. I walked up to this girl's house and she came outside. Holy fuck was she scary, she told me she weighed 120lbs, her fricking head weighed 120lbs! Her face was as big as a 20 inch television. I hurried back to my cousin's car and we sped the hell out of there and I mean quick!

I got on the chatline as soon as I got home, hoping I would hear Wendy out there is looser land. She was there and that made me feel good. I told her about my episode and she laughed and said typical chatroom liar. We kept talking and eventually I left the line hoping to hear from her again soon.

This little chatroom game went on for a months, I think I was 0-20 on the keeper department by that time. I had a couple of romps with some of the girls but if they were good at sex they were dumb as stumps, and the one thing I can't stand is a stupid woman. The sex can be great but when you are done what can you talk about to an uneducated bimbo? Wendy had finally given me her number, I gave her mine weeks before, and we started to talk off line.

I just had to meet this woman. We just talked so well together. I knew she would be fantastic in bed from the amazing phone sex sessions we had. As we talked she mentioned a different girl's name and to my luck my cousin new the girl. Wendy told me she, her son and this girl were going to play some basketball and she would talk to me later. I told my cousin that they were going to play basketball and he said they must be playing at the school and that we should go secretly check her out. He then reminded me of the last time I went in totally blind and met the behemoth. I said let's do it!

We drove to the school and sure enough there were three people playing basketball there. He pointed out Megan (the girl he knew), so I figured the other one must be Wendy. She wasn't a supermodel by any means but she was a good looking lady. She had a great smile that I was admiring from afar. My cousin could tell from my reaction that I was more than interested in my online princess. I told him we better hurry back because she would probably wonder why I wasn't on line. We did that and on the way we grabbed a bottle of vodka, heck I had to celebrate, Wendy was everything she said she was. We got home I caught her on the line and we chatted, I never let her know about my stalking her. While I was talking to Wendy there was a knock on my apartment door an old friend of mine and my cousin's was there. He came in and asked us out to the bar. I told Wendy that I was heading out, she said go luck to me on the chick hunt. I said I wasn't looking tonight just going to have a few drinks, she laughed and said sure you are.

We left for the downtown bar; it was called Jim Bob Ray's a packed university hang out with chicks everywhere. We hung there for about two hours then decided to go to the blues bar down the street. It was really dead so Scott asked us if we wanted to go to Tiger Jacks a bar completely on the other side of the city. I didn't really want to because it brought back bad memories of staggering home and ending up in jail. I decided to go with the two and soon I was drinking it up hard core. I must have had 25 shooters that night. I was plastered and met another friend. He invited me outside to smoke a fatty and I was all over that like white on rice. When I came back in I was flying high but I could not find my cousin. I thought this is great, he had our keys and I didn't have a clue on how I was going to get home. I didn't have enough money for a cab; it would have cost at least thirty bucks to get home. I guess I could have taken a cab half way home and walked the rest but I had fifteen bucks left on me and I figured if I gotta walk that goddamn far then I am going to take a few with me (something I usually did when walking home from the bar). I ordered four beers and hid them in my jacket; my buddy gave me a joint for the road home.

Here I was tanked out of my tree, smoking a hydro and drinking beer trying to walk my ass across the whole fucking city. I was bored so every time I came to a payphone I would call Wendy. She knew I was trashed and I would tell her about my adventures from the last payphone. She just laughed at me, I loved hearing that laugh. I was not even half way home when I decided to go into a 7-11 to give her another call. The fucking teller was giving me the evil eye like he thought I was going to rob the place. I told Wendy this and she just told me to leave. Me being drunk I got really loud and said, "Like I am going to rob a fucking convenience store for twenty fucking dollars!" I finished talking to her and left the store. Well that fucking asshole called the cops on me, as I was out front trying to hitch a ride the first vehicle that stopped was a cop car. I whispered fuck to myself.

The cop was really cool though and instead of giving me another fine that I wouldn't pay anyway he just took me to the detox center. That place rocked, (been there and done that many times before that night) they give you coffee or chicken noodle soup. You could eat cookies and crash on the comfy leather recliners, sometimes when I would go there it felt more comfortable than home. (Pretty sad huh?)

I was there for an hour and the guy that was watching over us drunks told me I could go home if I got a ride. I called my cousin and he still wasn't home so the first and only other person I thought to call was Wendy. She answered the phone and was scared for me, and sent her son and girlfriend to pick me up and take me home. They were there in no time and I got in the car and introduced myself. They asked me where I lived and I said there is a little problem, then I told them how my cousin had the keys and he wasn't home. I also told them if the cops found me out in public again that night it would be off to jail for old Joe again! Her son knew I had been talking to his mom and offered me to go to their place. Ha! I was on that like... instantly! I was finally going to meet my on line love.

In the four months that Wendy and I had been talking I utterly and hopelessly fell in love with her. It was so sweet, she would talk me to sleep on many nights, her comforting voice soothed my soul. I would then call her in the morning and we would talk and talk for hours on end. We would each have to tear ourselves away from the phone to do the most trivial things. I loved talking to this woman, and after the pathetic year I had before hooking up on line with her, I needed it. I needed it like the flower needed the sun. I was dying before I picked up that phone. Once I started talking to her it was like my whole life changed for the better.

So here I was at the door of my chatline sweetheart and she had no clue I was there. That is until Megan tore down the apartment hallway screaming, "He's here, he's here." Wendy was so freaked out she contemplated jumping out her window. But after awhile she settled down and told Megan to bring me to her room. It was remarkable; she had candles lit, and was lying on her bed in a sexy silk flowered nightgown. Months and months of talking and when we finally met me were trapped in silence. After we said hi I don't think we said another word to each other. I just took her in my arms and made mad passionate love to her for hours. I think I came like four times that night. She came so many times we lost count. It just felt so comfortable to be with her, like we had been lovers in a different life. There was none of the awkwardness people experience the first time they have sex. We knew each other wholly and completely, it was just perfect.

We met that first night and I have never left since. We have now been together almost fourteen years and we are going on our tenth wedding anniversary! We are headed to Vegas baby! We have had some struggles just like any couple but all in all it has been one hell of a ride. I wouldn't change it for the world. I even wrote a song for her one Christmas it is where I took my poem Angel on the Line from. (You can check it out on my profile's list of stories if ya want). I wrote it because that is what she was, what she is, and what she always will be...My Angel on the Line!

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers