My Angry Tenants Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary thought about it for a few minutes and then said, "I thought it smelled like sex up there. I just never thought it was my dad. So he's got a big dick?" I could see Gary's own dick starting to grow.

"Big and fat, both. You saw him. And those nuts-when his cock is hard, they look like they were made to go together."

"So maybe I inherited my love of ass from him. That and my big dick."

"I'd like to have some of that big dick right now." I said. I got on top of him, straddled him and guided his hard cock into my already lubed hole.

"I'm fucking the same ass that my dad just fucked." Gary said, amazed. "I wish he had cum in you so I could fuck his jizz."

I rode his dick, clenching my hole tight to make it feel even better and Gary didn't last very long. He was so excited by the idea of sharing a fuck hole with his father that his cum erupted in only a few minutes. I slammed my ass down to his pubes and felt the big piece of meat buried inside me swell and the spurts of his cum paint my guts. I slowly raised my hole and felt Gary's fat cock slither out of my hole.

"I need to do some thinking." Gary said.

I went back upstairs where the party was winding down. Ron was about half lit and when he got up to go, he grabbed Jim and gave him a deep kiss while grabbing his swinging dick through his shorts.

"I want to see more of this big thing before you go." he told Jim.

"It's all yours, anytime, bud." Jim responded.

I cleaned up some of the clutter while Jim went in to bed and when I went in he was lying on his back, nude. The fat hose-like meat of his cock was stiff as a crowbar, arching up over his abdomen and his enormous balls nestled on the sheet between his legs. I stood in the doorway to admire his manly beauty.

"See anything you like?" he asked.

I dropped my own shorts and climbed on the bed and straddled him, then guided his engorged cock head into my ass hole just as I had done his son's only minutes before. With a sigh, I slid down his pole and felt his hard cock throbbing inside of me with each of his heart beats.

He rested his hands on my waist and asked. "How's Gary doing?"

"He was pretty upset but I think he's getting over it. At least, he wasn't too upset to fuck my ass. That's his cum you feel coating your cock."

"You're shitting me!" he said. He eased me up so that he could see his cock half buried in my hole and his lower shaft glistening with Gary's slick juice. I felt his huge dick swell even bigger at the sight.

"That is so fucking hot!" he said.

"Gary said approximately the same thing when I told him that you had just plowed my hole earlier. He even wished that you had cum in me so that he could fuck in it."

Jim grabbed me by the hips and turned over so that I was under him, his fat shaft buried to the hilt in my hole. He started to fuck me, faster and rougher than earlier, straining to get his cock head as deep into my ass as he could. I could feel his swollen nuts bang against my ass with every plunge of his cock into me. It only took a few minutes, he was so excited.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" he cried as his cum poured into my ass in a torrent. "I'm fucking his cum. Your ass is filled with his cum. I'm fucking in my son's cum!"

He collapsed on top of me. His long cock slowly softened in my hole and when it finally slithered out of me, I slid down on the bed to suck up the tasty mix of 2 generations of ball juice slathered all over his meat. I think I spent the entire night after that with his cock in my mouth while we both slept.

The next morning Jim and I were seated at the table drinking coffee when Gary came in the door. I was nude, Jim had a towel around his waist again after showering and Gary was back in his short gym trunks. Gary seemed almost shy when he sat down.

"Morning, son." Jim said.

"Morning, dad." Gary replied. He seemed to be struggling to speak, and then finally asked, "So what are your plans?"

"I guess I'll be hitting the road, again." Jim said. "I need to get someplace and make some money soon."

Gary stared down at the table and then said, "You could probably hang around here for a while. If you wanted to. We could get to know each other better. And maybe you could help Ron and me with our jobs and we could pay you some."

Jim grasped Gary's hand on the table top, then went to him and sank to his knees and wrapped him in his arms.

"I'd like that, son." Jim said. "I'd really, really like that."

Ron looked up at me with tears in his eyes and I said, "Time for my shower."

Jim's towel had fallen off when he knelt and I noticed that Ron's cock head was sticking out of the hem of his shorts. I walked off down the hall and I took my time showering, figuring they needed some time together. When I finished up, I walked back into the dining area. Jim was still on his knees naked in front of Gary but now he had Gary's hard cock buried in his throat, bobbing up and down on it and Gary had his hand buried between Jim's ass cheeks.

"Looks like you guys are all made up." I said, just as we heard Ron's feet climbing the hall stairs.

Jim jumped up and wrapped the towel back around his waist and sat down while Gary scooted further under the table to hide his erect cock.

"Ready for another day of working like a slave?" Ron asked Gary, nodding good morning to Jim.

"I'm not feeling so well." Gary replied. "I think I'll just hang around here today and make up for it tomorrow."

"We've got a lot to finish!" Ron told him.

"The boy really isn't feeling himself." Jim said. "Let him stay here and I'll look after him and then I'll even come along and give you guys a hand tomorrow."

"And I can help out today." I said and winked at Jim.

"Okay, then, if you're really sure." Ron said to Gary, then to me said, "Get dressed and let's hit the road."

It took only a couple of minutes for me to dress and when I came back out, Jim was still at the table and Gary was lying on the sofa while Ron waited by the door. We went down and climbed in the truck and as we pulled out, Ron said. "Well, that was really weird back there."

We drove along for a few minutes, I keeping my mouth shut and then Ron said, "They were acting like something was up." He gave me a sideway glance and I stared out the window while we rode along for a few more minutes.

"I think they were planning something." Ron said.

"Well," I said, "you didn't hear from me but when I walked in after my shower, Jim was deep throating Gary's cock."

Ron pounded on the steering wheel with his fist and said, "I knew it. I knew those fuckers were up to something. Man, I would have loved to have seen that! I bet those bastards are planning to fuck. We're going back!"

He pulled into a side street and turned around and drove us back to the building. We were careful not to slam the truck doors and careful unlocking the hall door, then even more careful tiptoeing up the stairs.

We could already here the sound of the mattress upstairs being pounded with a hard fuck beat.

We sneaked into the apartment and down the hall to the bedroom door. The bed was only a step or two inside and so we had a front row seat, looking up from their feet. Jim was on his belly nude with a couple of pillows under his hips while Gary was on top of him, his legs spread wide around Jim's hips so that we had a view of his puckered hole and his fat cock buried deep in Jim's ass ring. He had his arms up under Jim's arms, holding him by his shoulders to get more leverage as he pounded his big dick in and out of his father's tight sphincter. Jim's fuck hole was a dark purple as his son's cock slid in and out of him and his ass lips stretching out to caress the shaft every time Gary reared back to plunge deep inside him again. Ron and I squatted down on the floor and moved closer to get an even better view. Gary was in his stride, now, hammering his cock deep into his father's ass so that his hips made a slapping noise with every plunge. He sped up, fucking faster and then suddenly stopped in mid stroke. We could see his ass hole pucker and balls draw up into his sack and his cock swell, then we were able to watch as the thick channel down the underside of his dick swelled and relaxed each time he shot a load into his dad's fuck hole.

When his balls were drained and started to descend back into their pouch, he slowly withdrew his cock from his father's gaping hole and rolled over onto his back. Looking down the bed he became aware of us for the first time.

"You sneaky bastards!" he said.

Jim looked down over his shoulder, his ass spread wide and his son's cum leaking out of his hole.

"Looks like this must be father's day." Ron said to him.

Jim reached back and poked a finger into his cum filled ass, then brought it up to his mouth and tasted his son's hot seed.

"I'm old enough to be your dad, too." he said. "Don't you have a present for me?"

Ron's pants hit the floor as he stood up and his upright dick lead the way as he moved forward.

12