My Angry Tenants Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, man, that feels so good!" the cop said, sliding the shaft deeper into his hole while jacking his huge steely cock. "If all the guys knew how good it feels to get ass fucked we'd have zero population growth in ten years because they'd all be fucking each other."

He stroked the dildo deeper in his hole and then drew it almost all of the way out before he plunged it back inside. Then, he got up on his knees and straddled the dildo so that he could ride it while jerking his dick.

"Let me help you." Gary said and got on his knees by the mattress and grasped the dildo's base so that the cop had both hands free and could ride it.

He started to pump his ass up and down on the shaft, taking the full length down to Gary's fist. Sliding up and down on the massive toy in his ass, he used both hands to stroke his hard piece of meat, one on top of the other.

"Oh, fucking Jesus, that's what I needed." the cop said. "That's the kind of ass fucking my hole craved!"

His hole flew up and down the rubber shaft while he fisted his hard cock, swollen bigger than ever, and his huge balls bounced up and down slapping his fists and the dildo.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!" he cried, just as the first huge jet squirted out of his swollen cock head with such force that it hit the wall across the room. He ground his ass hole around the big rubber shaft as load after load of hot ball juice flew out of his cock. Finally, at the last jet, he fell over on his back unconscious, the massive dildo still buried in his hole.

Ron stepped up onto the mattress and nudged him with his foot.

"Is he dead?" Ron asked.

"Naaaaah, he's just passed out." Gary replied. "But I bet tomorrow he'll wish he was."

* * * * * * * *

Late the next morning, the cop woke up lying on his stomach in the apartment. There was a coffee table in from of the mattress with a laptop on it, facing away from him and Gary was sitting naked in a chair on the other side.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" the cop said. "We must have had some party. What time is it; I need to call my wife."

"Already taken care of." Gary replied. "I called her early this morning on your cell and told her that you had a bad case of food poisoning and that you'd been up all night with stuff coming out of both ends. She was very nice and I assured her I'd send you home as soon as you woke up."

"That must be why my ass hole aches." the cop said, fingering his hole.

"Not exactly." Gary replied. "He spun the laptop around and then said, "Watch this."

The laptop played scenes recorded the night before, the cop drinking and smoking reefer, talking about raping motorists and what a bitch his wife is, then scenes of him sucking cocks and getting fucked, begging for more dick, eating cum off of hard cocks and finally him riding the massive dildo while saying how much he loved it.

The cop went from hung over to silent, icy rage as he watched and when it was over, he began slowly to get up off the mattress. Standing up, he said, "I'm going to kill you, motherfucker. You're a dead man as of right now."

"Skip the macho bullshit and sit your pussy ass back down." Gary said. "If you're not too fucking stupid to know what's good for you."

The cop slowly sat back down, giving Gary the evil eye the whole time.

"First of all, dickhead, you aren't going to do shit to me. What you just saw was just a highlights reel; I've got a couple of hours of this shit. And, while you were asleep, I made copies. There are 3 thumb drives that Ron and Jim dropped off to friends early this morning with a note telling them what to do if anything happens to me. Besides that, I've got the full video cued up to email to the police chief, the police union, the black officer's organization, two TV news shows and the newspaper. I also have it ready to be posted on an amateur porn site where I don't identify you except as a local police officer-but I do identify myself and where the video was shot. It won't take Sherlock Holmes to identify you from that. All of that is on a laptop that a friend of mine is keeping for me with instructions to send them all if anything bad happens to me. So come on, motherfucker, kill me and I'll let off a nuclear bomb under your well fucked ass hole."

"Why are you doing this?" the cop asked.

"Did you forget you raped me, dick breath?" Gary asked. "Did you ever hear that old saying, 'the payback is a bitch but the ambush is a motherfucker'? Well, you got ambushed, motherfucker. I own you now. Your ass hole is mine, your cock sucking mouth is mine and your miserable dick is mine, all to do anything I want with. Understand, ass hole?"

The cop sat looking at the floor and finally he said, "You never went after my partner, he was part of it, too."

"Jesus, you are one dumb fuck." Gary said. "Your partner came to us Sunday morning wanting some dick. You've been riding with that guy for how long and you still haven't figured out that he's a pussy boy who loves dick almost as much as you. We ran a train on his ass and sent him home with six cum loads in his hole."

The cop never even looked up.

"Here's how it's going to be from now on. You do whatever I say, whenever I say. If I want your ass and mouth, you supply them. If I want to let my friends use your holes, you supply them. I've got you and I'm not letting you go anytime soon. So, here's the schedule for the next couple of weeks. I sent your video to my parole officer that you threatened me with, earlier this morning. He got right back to me, wanting a shot at you. He loves slamming his big white cock up a tight black hole, so you're going to give it up to him tomorrow. Then, on your next off day, you and your partner are coming over and we're all going to party again in both of your asses, sober this time so you remember it. I may even let you fuck each other so I can watch. And next week, it's your cumming out party. I'm inviting a bunch of my friends over and you're going to be the entertainment. And I warn you, you'd better start exercising your ass hole right now because one of the guys is hung so huge that even your hole might not take him without splitting."

The cop reached under himself and fingered his hole and said, "You fucked my ass and came in me."

"We all did, ass wipe. Want to see the video? Of course, it doesn't show after you passed out and we all raped your hole while you were unconscious. Since you're such a big fan of rape I thought it was the least we could do."

"How many guys fucked me?" the cop asked. Gary noticed that the cop's dick had started to get hard.

"Only three last night but you've got a lot more coming. Look at the bright side. You told us you loved white dick and you're going to be getting a steady supply from now on."

The cop's cock had grown fully hard and he was trying to hide it from Gary.

"Now, it's time for you to go home to the little woman. But before you do, why don't you come over here and suck a load out of my big white dick? You know you want to."

The cop didn't look up, he just sat there for a minute, and then he lowered himself to his knees and crawled over to kneel between Gary's legs.

12