My Angry Tenants Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,571 Followers

"And it's a hell of a lot tighter, too. So you've really never had anybody tongue your ass?" Ron asked.

"I've just never met anybody as perverted as you fuckers." he replied.

He was watching Ron finger fuck his ass hole and his expanded cock was standing straight up. He leant back in the chair and rested one foot on the chair seat so that his hairy ass crack was visible beneath his full ball sack.

"I'll eat you ass out." Ron said. "You know you want me to. But you have to let me suck your cock a little bit in the bargain."

The neighbor didn't say anything. His thick cock was standing straight up from his lap, a bead of precum at the tip.

Finally he said, "Shit, I fucked up my date so I've got to do something. But if you ever tell anybody I'll kill your ass."

"Just get your ass over here on the bed and spread your legs, tough guy." Ron replied.

The neighbor stood up, dropped his robe and climbed onto the bed. He leant back against the head board and spread his legs and Ron climbed between them and lay on his belly. When his tongue brushed against the neighbor's ball sack, he jumped at the sensation. Ron licked his way up the wide shaft, and then licked the bead of precum off of his cock head. The neighbor groaned.

"You haven't had your cock sucked much, have you?" Ron asked.

"Never by a guy before."

Ron closed his lips around the massive cock head, stretching his lips to enclose it all, and dug his tongue into the open piss slit, sucking up the nectar bubbling out of it. He swirled his tongue over the swollen head and the neighbor let out another groan. Then he freed the head and ran his lips down the underside of the thick shaft till he hit the ball sack again and started licking. He could feel the big balls shift in the sack under his tongue. He placed a hand under each of the neighbor's knees and raised his legs so that his ass raised and spread open before him. The crack was filled with dark curls.

"Goddamn, you sure there's an ass hole in here?" Ron asked. "I feel like I need a machete to hack through this."

He buried his face in the warm crack, the lush curls against his face and the delicious odor of a man's clean ass in his nose. He used his fingers to separate the fur and finally found the tiny puckered opening, pink and pulsing. He licked around the sides of the hole and the neighbor squirmed with the new feeling. After he'd gotten it good and moist, he began to lap at the hole with the tip of his tongue. The neighbor looped his hands under his knees and pulled his legs higher to spread his ass even wider. Ron used his thumbs on either side of the virgin hole to spread it open, exposing the ultra sensitive inner lining and then began licking the moist pink flesh.

The neighbor was tipping his ass higher, moaning, "Eat my hole! Eat my hairy ass hole."

Ron pulled his face from between his cheeks and captured the leaking cock head in his hot mouth again. He bobbed his head up and down, the steely cock growing even harder and thicker. When the neighbor began thrusting his hips to get more cock into Ron's mouth, Ron lifted his mouth off of his cock and rolled over onto the other side of the bed. The neighbor laid there for a moment with his eyes closed, waiting for the next sensation.

Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at Ron.

"Don't stop now!" he said. "Work my load out. My balls are aching."

"I'm not your whore." Ron said. "Beat it if you want to cum. I need to get my ass ready for Gary to fuck."

The neighbor lay and watched as Ron added more lube to his already sopping hole.

"Man, I've got an Olympic sized case of blue balls. I can't believe you're not going to get me off." the neighbor said, stroking his huge column.

"You could fuck me." Ron said. "My ass is lubed and Gary gets off on fucking a hole that's already loaded."

"You bastard, you set me up for this because I told you I wasn't ever going to fuck a guy's ass!"

"Take it or leave it." Ron said. "I've got a cock already lined up for tonight. You're the one with nobody to fuck."

"You're a sly bastard, I'll give you that. Okay, cocksucker, you want my dick up you then you'll get it up you. Lube my cock up."

Ron squeezed the lube into his palm and started slathering it over the neighbor's enormous cock. The shaft alone was so thick that his fingers couldn't meet around it and the head was even fatter.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Ron thought to himself.

After getting the cock good and slick he lay back on the bed and raised his knees up to his shoulders. The neighbor climbed between his legs.

"That's a pretty little hole you've got there, "he said, looking at Ron's ass, "nice and tight. It's going to be a whole lot looser when I get done with it."

He poised his cock head against Ron's hole and started applying pressure. Ron could feel his ass lips opening around it but finally his hole began to burn and it wasn't even in yet.

"Take it slow." Ron said. "My ass isn't used to anything the size of that monster."

"Too bad, fuck head. You should have thought of that before you started jerking me around."

The neighbor's cock was still bearing down on his hole and Ron was afraid that his ass ring would split. Just as he was about to call the whole thing off, the gigantic head popped through his ring and lodged in his hole. It felt like there was a fist up his ass.

"I didn't think you'd be able to take it." the neighbor said, bearing down so that his thick shaft slowly slid into Ron's protesting fuck chute. "Let's see if you're as good with depth as with width."

He kept the pressure up and Ron felt the plum shaped head pressing against and the sliding into the second ring of muscle in his ass. At last, he felt the neighbor's wiry pubes and his heavy balls

against his ass.

"Damn, that's a tight hole. And hotter inside than a pussy, too. You're loving being filled up with my cock, aren't you?" the neighbor said.

"How about just shutting up and fucking me?" Ron replied.

The neighbor was on his hands and knees above Ron as he started to thrust in and out of Ron's stretched hole. Ron wrapped his legs around the neighbor's waist, giving him a better angle to fuck him. It wasn't even a minute before Ron's ass started heating up and loving the abuse it was receiving.

The neighbor was looking down and smiling.

"Yeah, you love my cock." the neighbor said as he slammed into Ron's ass. Ron let out an involuntary groan and tightened his legs around his waist.

"Your ass is going to belong to me when I'm through with it, fag." the neighbor said. "You're going to be begging me to fuck you again."

He sat up a steady rhythm of sliding his cock in and out of Ron's guts. Ron had never felt anything like it. He seemed tireless, his cock almost withdrawing each time, leaving a hungry ache in Ron's chute, and then slamming into his ass so deep that he was hitting the bottom. Ron's prostate was being squeezed and stroked by the massive meat inside of him and his cock was leaking precum like a hose, spurts shooting out of his piss slit every time the big dick pounded into his guts.

It could have been minutes or it could have been an hour later when Ron opened his eyes and saw Gary standing over them.

Gary got down on his knees by the bed so that he had a close up view of the huge dick sliding in and out.

"Goddamn, that's some grade a prime dick meat!" he said. "You feel like sharing, bud?"

The neighbor had stopped fucking and was listening and smiling.

"Be my guest." Ron replied. "If I can handle it I guess you can, too."

Gary dropped his shorts and skinned his t-shirt over his head. His long cock stood straight up. He grabbed the lube and shoved a big wad of it up his hole, causing his dick to pulse and bounce.

"Okay, dick wad," Gary said, "roll over on your back. I'm going to ride that thing at my own pace."

The neighbor slowly eased his cock out of Ron's gaping hole and then did as he was told and Gary climbed on the bed and straddled him. He grabbed his massive cock in one hand and guided toward his ass hole. When he felt the broad head nudging his back door, he slowly began to lower himself onto it.

Ron had moved to the end of the bed so that he could watch Gary's hole swallow the gigantic dick.

"I don't know, bud," Ron said, "that may be too much meat for you."

"My hole will stretch; I've taken bigger than this." Gary replied.

Ron grabbed the massive cock at the base and held it in place so that Gary could concentrate on taking it. He could see Gary's reddened hole stretching to the max around the huge cock head.

"It's going to be worth it when you feel me fucking you." the neighbor said to Gary.

"Shut the fuck up, ass wipe." Gary replied. "You're only here because you've got a nice cock, not for conversation. Just keep your mouth shut and your dick hard and we'll all be happy."

He bore down a little bit harder and Ron saw the giant cock head disappear inside his taut ass ring and then watched as his wide spread buns slid down, engulfing every inch of his shaft.

"You're good to go but your hole is going to ache for the next week." he told Gary. "Ride that sucker."

Gary wiggled his ass on the neighbor's hips so that the cock inside of him rubbed his ass walls and stretched his chute, then began to ride up and down on the huge piece of meat buried in his guts. It was feeling really good, hitting the back wall of his ass every time he rode down it and his own cock was hard as a brick, slapping his belly as he rode up and down and slinging streams of precum.

"Not bad," Gary said, "You've got the meat, now let's see if you've got the motion."

He grabbed the neighbor's shoulders and rolled him over so that Gary was under him, his legs spread wide and every fat inch of his big dick buried in his ass.

"Show me how you can fuck." he said.

The neighbor began to plow his hole, drawing his cock almost all of the way out of his ass and then slamming it back in. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Ron laid at their side and watched the steely column slide in and out of his buddy's hole.

"Man, when he's done I want some of your ass." he told Gary.

"You got it." Gary replied. "Save your load to shoot in my hole."

He rolled the neighbor over again and slowly eased his abused ass hole off of the steaming cock meat, then got up on his hands and knees so that his ass was open for assault. He motioned for Ron to climb up beside him and assume the same position and the neighbor was confronted by two wide spread asses and rosy lubed holes.

"It's a good thing I've got enough dick for both of you." the neighbor said.

"Just get to fucking and save the bullshit." Gary said.

The neighbor slammed his cock into Gary's ass, burying it to the balls in one stroke, and then began to fuck him like a well oiled machine. In a few minutes, Gary was moaning into the mattress and bucking his hips back to meet the plunging man meat.

The neighbor smiled and drew his long cock out of Gary's ass, moved over and eased it into Ron's stretched hole and began to fuck him just as savagely. Ron braced himself on the bed and surrendered to the onslaught of cock.

"Which one of you faggots wants my load in his guts?" the neighbor said.

"Give it to Gary," Ron replied, "he came in late and didn't get as much fucking as I did."

The neighbor slid his huge dick back out of Ron's ass and fed it into Gary's waiting hole.

"It's not going to take me long." the neighbor said. "I'm not used to fucking something this tight."

He began banging away in Gary's fuck chute, Gary ass up and head down, taking every inch.

Ron climbed behind them and pried the neighbor's ass cheeks apart and began to tongue fuck his hole.

"Ah, shit!" the neighbor said. "That's making me lose it."

Ron rammed his tongue as far as he could up the neighbor's tight virgin hole and Gary felt the massive meat filling him swell and lengthen even more, the huge head feeling as big as a peach when it began spurting boiling cum deep inside him. The neighbor rammed his cock so far up him that he felt like he was splitting in half and shot what felt like a gallon of juice out of his piss hole.

"Goddamn, that's some good ass." the neighbor said as Ron drew his tongue out of his hole. "I haven't shot like that in years."

He backed his still stiff dick out of Gary's aching hole and fell back onto the bed.

"Give me a few and you may be lucky enough to get a second helping of this primo cock meat. Maybe I'll even let you two be my full time bitches." he said.

Gary looked at Ron and said, "Jesus, why do 'straight' (he made quotation marks with his fingers) guys always think they automatically made you their dick slave just because they shot a load up your ass?"

"Yeah, well, you seemed to be enjoying your self pretty good when this straight cock was pounding out your hole." the neighbor said.

"Any dick can do that, ass hole." Gary replied. "You know what a straight guy is? He's just a fag who hasn't been lucky enough to get his first cock up his ass, yet. Time for you to go home."

Gary climbed off of the bed and grabbed the neighbor's robe and threw it at him. The neighbor, pissed off, wrapped the robe around himself and stormed out, slamming the door on his way, but not before saying, "Nobody's ever sticking his cock in my ass hole!"

Ron walked over and lowered the window shade before the neighbor could get home.

"What do you think?" he asked Gary.

"I think we just made a new convert." Gary replied. "He's going to be begging for more ass in a day or so. And after that, it's just a short leap to us both banging his hole."

"Speaking of ass, it's my turn in your hole and then I'll suck you off afterward." Ron said.

Gary climbed on the bed and lay face down; his legs spread wide and his leaking hole back open for business.

* * * * * *

A few evenings later when Ron and Gary returned from work, they came in through the hall door. The apartment door across from their own was standing open and the new neighbor was leaning against the doorjamb nude, with a wicked smile, arms folded and his huge cock and balls hanging loose.

"What the fuck are you doing there? That apartment is vacant." Gary said.

"Not anymore." the neighbor replied. "I just moved the last of my stuff in. Your landlord gave me a really good deal on rent and, holy fuck, he likes riding my cock even more than you two do."

Ron and Gary just looked at each other and entered their own apartment.

As soon as the door closed, Gary said, "When I get my hands on that little bastard I'm going to kill him."

Gary's dad, Jim, had been out of town the last few weeks but hearing the boys he now walked out of the bedroom nude, his huge balls swinging.

"Did you meet the new neighbor? "he asked. "I hear he's packing some grade a dick."

"We've already had the pleasure." Ron said. "He's an arrogant fucker who thinks he's the last straight man."

"Well, I won't hold that against him if he really is hung the way I've heard." Jim replied.

Gary had a thoughtful look on his face. He said to his father, "Turn around."

Jim did as asked and Ron and Gary looked at his superbly sculpted ass, then Gary began to strip his clothes off.

"Grab a six pack out of the fridge, dad." he said and Jim did as asked then returned. Gary was stripped down to his stained jock.

"Come on, I'm going to introduce you to our new neighbor." he said.

"Ha! You devious bastard!" Ron said. "You're going to tease him with Jim's butt."

"You're damn right." Gary replied. "Even I couldn't resist that ass and I thought he was a total ass hole at the time."

"I guess I should be glad he said 'thought'" Jim said to Ron.

"Yeah, well, don't get too slappy-happy, old man." Gary said. "The jury's still out on that."

Jim walked over and wrapped his arms around Gary and cupped his ass cheeks, then kissed him on the forehead.

"Alright, you old bastard, just calm down. You're the bait that's going to catch us a rat because the only way he's getting into your hole is if he swaps his own for it. Don't go to bed, Ron. I'm pretty sure we're going to be having an overnight visitor."

rae121452
rae121452
1,571 Followers
12