My Ardent Desire

Story Info
My dinner date with a man. Romantic. No harsh words.
1.1k words
4.41
8.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 10:00 PM in the cool summer night when I found myself knocking at my date's door. I was nervous. It was to be my first encounter with a man. Of course I had been practicing with my dildos and vibrators for over a year by that time, but it was my first chance of getting intimate with a man. To fulfill my destiny. To do the job I was made for as a sissy.

Sissy. The word that dominated my life. I still remember the day I came upon the term on the internet. From there it was a spiral that pulled me into a life I didn't know was the one I was yearning for. Anal play, Hypnos, cross dressing, humiliation. Everything now made sense. I liked to be submissive. I craved the humiliation. I desired the feeling of being in a man's safe and secure arm; to give myself wholly to his control, his pleasure, his amusement.

Presently, I fixed up my long black wig and my little black dress. I was wearing a set of lingerie in black inside. My clit was starting to get hard. It never stayed limped even I wanted it to.

I heard the door being unlocked. The sound was so pleasurable to my ears. This was it! I felt the cool air from inside the room as the door opened and a white man emerged before my eyes.

He was tall. Very tall. He was wearing a black tux and a purple shirt inside. He had short brown hair and bluish eyes. He greeted me with a smile and welcomed me in. I walked into the dimly lit room and walked over to the couch. He locked the door behind me and said I was looking beautiful. I blushed at his compliment. He came over to the couch and sat beside me, eyeing me from top to bottom. He was savoring me with his eyes. I loved this feeling, the feeling to be wanted.

"I hope you didn't have trouble finding my address." he said with a deep voice that left me tingling as he poured out some wine in two glasses and handed me one. "No, sir." I said with a faint feminine voice. "Sir?" he remarked with a smile. A rhetorical question. We began talking. It was quite nice. A faint music of jazz played in the background as we looked into each other's eyes and connected.

I found myself falling deeper into his gaze. His intoxicating eyes. His firm lips. I couldn't control myself anymore. I put down my glass and leaned towards him. I put my hands around the back of his head and kissed him. And he kissed me back. He slid his hands down my waist and held me by my waist. It was passionate. The sound of our lips locking onto each other filled the now heated atmosphere. He pulled me closer to himself as I got top of him. I grinded against his firm body, relishing each moment with delight as he continued to kiss me. I moaned as I felt his member hardening against my thighs. I winked at him with a naughty smile.

He asked me to get on my knees. I obeyed. He stood up and began unzipping his pants. I could believe this was happening. I stared at him with a helpless submissive gaze as he pushed his pants down. I pulled at his underwear revealing his 7 inch hard penis. The scent was mesmerizing. Hypnotic. I held his penis with my hand. It was warm. I began stroking him. He groaned with pleasure. I loved the fact that I was pleasuring him. My own clit was now hard, but concealed somehow. After all, a 4 inch penis isn't that hard to hide. I opened my mouth and guided him into the warm hole. The taste was unique. I took him deeper and deeper into my throat. And then I paused and looked up at him. He understood the sign and began thrusting in and out of my mouth. My throat felt sore, and yet so good. I was moaning inside, my own clit spewing pre cum. Deeper and deeper until I took him inside to the hilt. He fucked my face for around five minutes groaning with pleasure all the time.

And then he took his penis out. Thick strands of saliva were attached to it as I wiped them. He ordered me to bend over the couch. Like a slut, I obeyed. Now the only thing I could see was the leather of the couch in front of me. I felt his warm grip on my butt as he pulled my dress up to my back. I felt the cool air on my naked buttocks as he pulled my black panties down. He kissed on my smooth butt cheeks as I quivered with the feeling. His hand was sliding all over my ass. And then his finger traveled down my butt crack, and reached my anus, or my pussy. I moaned slowly. It felt so good. I had already put in some lube inside my pussy before coming over. He took his finger out and made me lick it. And then he pushed his finger deep inside my pussy. I shivered. In and out his now curved finger went, hitting my P spot on the way. "Ahhhh!" I exclaimed. He put another finger inside, heightening my pleasure. "Yeah!" I said to myself. But then all of a sudden he took them out. I was disappointed.

But I knew what was going to happen. And soon, I felt the head of his saliva-lubed penis against my pussy. "Make me a woman!" I shouted as his pushed in deep. It was a little painful at first but then as his thrusts continued it became pleasurable. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. He was fucking me. I was getting fucked. It felt so good. So feminine. So pleasurable. I was moaning with delight as he fucked me. Each thrust sent a vibration all over my body. He knew where to hit. Each thrust touched against my P spot. "AHHHHHHHH!" I shouted as his slick member slipped in and out of my sloppy hole. "Cum inside me daddy! Fuck me!" I encouraged him. His thrusts were stronger now. Faster. And soon he gave way to a loud groan and pushed his penis all the way inside me. And he came. I felt a warm liquid splash against my insides. His seed felt divine. I was lost in satisfaction. I was entranced. And then he collapsed onto me, breathing loudly in my ears. After a minute, he pulled his penis out and pulled my panties up himself. "You're gonna keep it for a while" he said as he fixed my dress and helped me stand up.

"Yes Daddy" I said and smiled. He smiled back as we sat down to continue our dinner date.