My Arrival

Story Info
Two people meet after years of communication.
1.8k words
3.77
8.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FlyDave
FlyDave
1 Followers

I had met her through the internet. It was on a web site that was more for fun than for dating so I never expected I would meet someone interesting. She is pretty, sweet, intelligent and surprisingly sexy. The only problem is that she lives in the South West. We wrote emails at first then moved to chatting, then to talking and finally talking on cam. That new angle allowed me to discover a whole different side of her I never suspected: turned out she is an exhibitionist and let me tell you she is not shy despite what she says! I always thought American women were reserved, guess I was wrong!

We have been communicating for a while now and it is time we meet. We are both beyond being patient. We have spoken about everything and have teased each other to death. So it was decided I would go there. That way she will feel more comfortable in her own environment. In our numerous discussions, she expressed a desire to explore her wants and desires after many years of complacency. She believes that we may have met for a specific reason and this may be it. I have to admit I loved to hear that. So she was warned that as soon as I arrived, we would start "exploring" right away. She was more than ready or so she said.

I get off the plane eager to hold her, to finally touch her. Before I left home I suggested she wear a dress or skirt (of course with the usual stipulation...) on her way here to be more available immediately upon my arrival. She thought that was a great idea. So as I wait for her I am so excited I can hardly sit still. I get hard just imagining what we will be doing in less than an hour. I have never desired, and waited for, a woman for so long. Funny thing is that I know that everything will be great between us, I have no doubts.

Finally my plane lands and I get to the arrival gate. I have seen her on a computer screen more times than I can count but I am nervous that for some reason, I won't recognise her. It's silly but I can't help it. I scan the crowd anxiously and finally I see a dark haired woman smiling at me, she is more beautiful than I imagined, petite and curvy not to mention fantastic legs. She is wearing a black silk dress that is fitted like a glove on her with a slit on one thigh that runs high enough to make every man look twice. She is the image of a sexy, seductive woman. Every curve of her body is emphasized and she has curves all over, hips, breasts and a great sculpted ass. I love that she remembered that I particularly like this type of dress on a woman. I find they make a woman look so feminine, so soft and desirable.

As she walks towards me her whole face is alive. What a great smile! She has to walk through the crowd so I get the opportunity to watch her more. She doesn't walk so much as glide through the other travelers. As I look at her I see her body flow and move in an almost hypnotic way. As I stare at her I can't help notice that she is not wearing a bra or a very thin one. She is self conscious about her nipples and yet she dared to go without the support, interesting...This makes me wonder if she has any other surprises waiting for me.

She finally reaches me and we melt one into the other. She fits perfectly into my arms. I can feel every inch of her against my body. She is radiating a warmth that is incredible. Immediately I feel myself grow hard again and so does she since she presses her hips against mine and grinds discreetly. We have not even kissed yet, we are just enjoying, finally, the pleasure of holding each other. We hold the hug a long time without talking. Eventually we slowly move our heads apart and stare deeply into each other's eyes. While keeping our eyes locked we move closer and kiss. Slowly at first but quickly we grow more passionate and intense. We are standing in the middle of the arrival area but we don't care. We keep kissing and holding each other.

Eventually we stop but still hold each other. Personally I don't dare move apart because I am so erect that it will be obvious to everyone around us. I looked down at her and I can see that I am not the only one of us because her nipples are even more visible through the light silk dress. I grab my bags, which I use to hide my predicament, and with her on my arm, we walk out of the airport heading towards the taxi area.

We choose a limo type cab so we can be more comfortable and have a little more privacy. We settle in for the ride to her place. Diane is having trouble keeping her dress decent which makes me wonder how she manages with that dress for a whole evening. There might be something to explore there... As I pull her against me she looks at me with a nervous and mischievous smile. She looks up and slowly licks my lips in a teasing manner. She touches my face softly and slowly caresses it. Obviously she as excited as I am because her hand does not stay put for long. She runs it down my chest and stomach and wastes no time touching my cock through my pants. She has been curious about it from the first time she saw it on the webcam and she obviously can't wait to feel it.

Since she declared she was shy, I thought I would have to encourage her a bit but I say nothing as she starts to unbutton my pants and pulls my cock out without any hesitation. I guess 3 years without sex is enough to remove any sign of shyness. I look up to see what the driver is doing and he catches my eye and winks. I smile back and caress her leg that is exposed almost all the way up. She does not seem worried about anything so I let her do what she wants. I guess she was not kidding when she said she had an inclination for oral sex. She reaches her goal quite quickly and leans over to swallow me as deeply as she can as fast as she can. I also want to touch her so I run my hand higher up to verify my hope. Indeed, she is only wearing her dress.

I have wondered since I first saw her beautiful full lips how they would feel and now I must now admit that they feel great!! And it is obvious that she loves what she is doing because she is good, really really good. She is sucking me so passionately that she does even see that we are stopped at a red light and the driver is turned around and is paying close attention to the action in the back seat. I am not sure what he is looking at the most: her mouth on my cock or my hand caressing her soaked clean shaven pussy. She doesn't seem to notice or care the attention because she is not stopping or even missing a beat.

Her mouth feels great but I am way too excited to stop there. I lift her mouth up to kiss her and whisper in her ear to lift her dress and sit on my cock facing forward. I want her to see the driver looking at her. She looks at me with a shy smile (which makes me laugh considering what she is doing) and kneels up and goes one further. She unbuttons the dress and slips it off her shoulders completely and stays there for a minute. I realise she is looking at the driver (who has resumed driving) in the rear view mirror, I see him smile at her. She then lifts herself up and slowly sinks down on my cock. Even as soaking wet as she is, her pussy is so tight that she must inch down by stages. She has the tightest pussy I can remember feeling. She is making these little sounds that are so exciting to me that I feel myself get even harder, if that is possible.

After a final effort, I am finally all the way inside her. I feel her juices leaking onto me. It is an amazing feeling to be all the way inside and have her not move an inch, just enjoying the feeling of my cock stretching her pussy. We have waited so long to experience this. Slowly I start lifting her ass up and down, watching it move over me. She has an incredible ass, I can't wait to explore it more. I look up admiring her back (I am a fan of a beautiful back) and I see that she is leaning forward on the back of the seat of the driver. The driver is once more turned around during another red light. Their heads are not even 12 inches apart but they do nothing except look at each other. I am pumping harder and harder into her and I can't get over how good she feels. She starts to moan louder and louder, saying that she loves to feel my cock in her and that her imagination was nothing compared to the real thing. She is asking me to fuck her harder so I turn her around and have her kneel on the seat and really start fucking her. In this position I can go even deeper and she starts making new noises so I ask her if I am hurting her and she answers a loud " NO!!" and to keep doing what I am doing. I have rarely seen a woman react as she is reacting. Supposedly the first time you have sex is not too good. Well if this is not good, the next times will kill me!!!!

I tell her I am almost ready to come and she loses it and comes right on the spot. Feeling her tremble like this gets me going but as I am just about to explode she spins around grabs my cock and swallows my cum with a smile on her face.

After we quiet down I tell that was amazing but that she did not need to swallow my cum. She looks at me and says that she did it for herself and that she will do it again and again. Apparently she loves the taste!!!

I think this will be a great visit, really great!

FlyDave
FlyDave
1 Followers