My Asian Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Blindfold encounter.
2k words
4.21
59.3k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyli
andyli
38 Followers

Since Nhan's last known encounter with my Asian wife a few months back, I have noticed he has been missing from our weekly tennis night almost every other weeks. His excuses were either he was busy at work or at home with his wife. I have also noticed when I am back from those nights when Nhan wasn't at tennis with us, Lin was already in bed which was unusual given she usually goes to bed much later than I do. I became suspicious after a few occasions so I decided to set up a few hidden cameras around our house to see if anything did happen. I was not jealous but rather hoping to see more of my wife with another man that really turned me on. One camera was setup in the living room that pointed toward the large sofa where Nhan and Lin had their first sexual encounter, and the other was in our bedroom incase they decided to venture into our bed.

The first opportunity arrived last Monday when Nhan called just before dinner that he wouldn't be playing tennis with the boys. I had both hidden cameras activated just before I left for tennis. I definitely didn't play well that night given all I could think about was Lin and Nhan making out and how exciting and arouse I would be watching them on videos

I arrived home from tennis a bit just after 10 pm and off course Lin was already in bed. I quietly removed the SD cards from both cameras and went to the basement where my computer was and watched to see if anything did occur while I was out.

I first watched the SD card from the living room and not within 10 minutes after I left for tennis, not seeing anyone in the living room, the doorbell ran. Within seconds, Lin was caught on camera in her robe hugging and kissing while slowly making their way to the sofa area. They made it to the sofa but while still standing, Nhan had my wife turned around both facing the same way with him behind her, he gently cupped her huge breasts over her robe. He continued to fondle them while he kissed her neck and licked her ears. He must have also said something while licking her right ear because she nodded as giving him permission.

Nhan pulled out a large handkerchief and had Lin immediately blindfolded. He removed her robe showing Lin's amazing 36D-26-34 figure with a set of matching black-laced bra and thong. Looks like it was pre-planned and she had them on to impress and to turn him on. He gave her a kiss before leaving my wife almost naked standing there by herself while he walked pass the hidden camera heading possibly to the washroom or the front door.

I was so aroused watching Lin standing there alone touching herself in preparation for Nhan's return.

Nhan did return and went back to where he last stood behind her and gave her another kiss behind her neck without touching her anywhere else. He waved someone over and I could not believe my eyes, a taller Asian man walked into view. He looked like someone I knew as well and to my surprise, it was Phil, another Asian friend of our that plays poker with us.

Phil is in his mid 30s, about 6-foot tall and an extremely attractive man in accordance to many of our female friends including my wife. I have overheard Lin mention to some of her friends how handsome and well built he was and would love to have a piece of him if she weren't married. Phil is somewhat shy for such a good-looking guy but hence likely why girls find him very attractive.

When Phil got closer to my wife, Nhan stepped back and quietly sat on the sofa to give him some space. Phil did not touch Lin anywhere but instead just gave her a kiss on her neck at the exact same spot Nhan did a second ago. He then slowly walked around her starring at Lin's beautiful body likely trying to figure out what he should do next.

Lin patiently stood there wondering what Nhan would do not realizing it was our other friend whom was about to indulge on her. Phil still had not touched my wife but Nhan has since instructed Lin to fondle herself further. While she was gently playing with herself, Phil moved closer only touching her with his one finger on her lip, then slowly inserted it into her mouth. After a few minutes of finger sucking foreplay, he removed it and stepped back admiring her body once again.

Phil decided to remove her bra allowing her D-sized breasts to naturally hang there. What Phil and Nhan did next was amazing and was so arousing that I must have watched this over and over again.

Lin stood there blindfolded with only a thong on when Phil approached her quietly to give her a gentle lick on her right nipple before stepping back to watch her reaction. It must have surprised her and excited her at same when she quivered a bit before calling out, "oh Nhan!" Phil watched her for about 5 seconds before licking the same nipple once again then stepped back to watch her. Phil repeated this routine for another 3 times and by the end of his fifth lick, Lin's right nipple had grown significantly larger. Lin must have been so aroused particularly not knowing what Nhan would do next.

When Phil was licking her right nipple, Nhan had gone to our freezer and came back with a cube of ice. As soon as Phil completed his licking routine, Nhan stepped up and started to drip just a drop of water from the ice cube on her left nipple followed by a 5-second pause before dropping another drip on that same left nipple. I know for a fact that her left is the more sensitive nipple and can easily be aroused. Nhan continued this drip and pause routine for another 4 times and with each cold drop, Lin became louder and louder with her breathing. Both nipples were completely erected to almost ½-inch long.

What happened next was incredible to watch as well. Simultaneously Phil planted his whole mouth on her right nipple while Nhan pressed the cube of ice onto her left nipple. Phil attempted to stretch her right nipple with his teeth while Nhan was doing the same with his fingers and the ice cube. You can tell she was about to have an orgasm - her right nipple feeling the warm sensation of a man's mouth while her left the opposite, cold and wet. I don't believe I have ever seen Lin's nipples so huge before.

After the nipple pampering session, while Nhan went to dry his hand, Phil moved behind Lin and without any warning, he cupped Lin's exposed D breasts from behind and gave them such a hard initial squeeze that my wife delivered a huge moan followed by "wow, you have such strong hands Nhan!" Phil continued to fondle her breasts between hard squeezes and nipple pinching before reaching down to give her thong a rub to see if they were wet and likely they were or should.

Just as it started to get exciting, Phil stopped when Nhan came back and took Lin's hand directing her to follow him. They all left the living room.

I hope they went upstairs as I quickly removed the living room SD card and inserted the one from our bedroom. Luckily, they did end up there as the light came on with Lin still blindfolded.

Nhan gave my wife a deep kiss before instructing her to sit at the edge of our bed. Phil removed all his clothing showing off his amazing body -- well built 6-foot tall with his penis fully erected to almost 10 inches. Definitely his was considered large for an Asian. Only if my wife could see what was standing in front of her, she would likely have had another instant orgasm.

Phil stood in front of Lin and guided one of her hand towards his fully erected penis. Lin slowly stroked it before putting it in her mouth not knowing it was 10 inches long and was not Nhan's. She definitely took all 10 inches in and blew him for almost ten minutes.

Phil finally removed his huge penis, stood Lin up, turned her over, and had her bent over at the edge of the bed with her legs slightly spread. He did not remove her thong but instead moved it to one side before inserting his finger into her wet pussy in preparation for his entries. He fingered her until she was dripping wet. As Phil was teasing her outer pussy with his penis, Lin called out, "hurry Nhan, hurry Nhan." Without further hesitation, Phil pushed all 10 inches into her and all you could hear then was Lin cried out, "oh-my-god!" Phil continued to pound her from behind while smacking her ass here and there as if he was riding a horse. Lin moaned louder and louder until she covered her mouth with one of her hand to quiet down.

Nhan was still sitting on the other side of the bed enjoying the view but had started to stroke himself.

Phil switched position with him lying on the bed and Lin sitting on top of him. It looked like she had better control this time taking 10 inches into her pussy when she only wanted to. Her rhythm started slow but eventually got fasten and faster and deeper and deeper. Phil noticed those massive breasts were bouncing all over and started to grab them with his firm hands while pinching those huge Asian nipples.

They switched to other positions a few more times ending with Lin lying on the bottom and Phil on top. When Phil was ready to release, he withdrew it from her pussy and exploded his load onto her face instead. He then inserted his penis into her mouth to release the last few drops. I have never ejaculated in or anywhere near my wife mouth but seeing what Phil did was such a turn-on and I will have to try the next time I have sex with my wife.

Phil removed his penis from her month once it had fully subsided. He quietly got off the bed to clean himself when Nhan quietly got onto the bed. Nhan spread Lin's legs apart and started to give her pussy an oral treatment. She started to moan again and began to gather up all Phil cum around her face and putting them in her mouth likely thinking they were Nhan's.

Phil has since returned and dressed and stood there watching Lin digesting his cum. He must have felt like a proud man having another woman take in his cum.

Nhan finally couldn't keep his hard on any longer so he inserted it into Lin's pussy and not within seconds, he exploded in her which must have surprised her given she probably thought he had just ejaculated on her face not long ago.

Nhan gestured Phil to leave and Nhan laid on top of Lin before finally removing her blindfold. They rested for a bit before both going into the bathroom for a quick shower together. Nhan dressed and left while Lin put on her nightgown and got into bed.

I don't know till this day if Lin knew she was being screwed not only by Nhan, but by Phil as well. If she did, what would her reaction be?

The next morning, I asked my wife why she was in bed so early and her reply was off course, "I was tired." I must figure out a way to confront Nhan and Phil or figure out a way to get a piece of their wives. Phil's wife is one hot Japanese and just the thought of her is turning me on...

andyli
andyli
38 Followers